Fields of Gold (MYG)✔️

Od AmandaAcheron

MYGFF BOOK 1:3 "Can you really live with this man for six months falling in love with him on the daily and be... Viac

Author's Note
~Five years into the Future~
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Blessed Yule, Merry Christmas, etc etc etc
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
34+35
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
~Epilogue~

Part 54

464 28 2
Od AmandaAcheron

~Author's Note~

Merry Christmas Eve 2021 to everyone who might glance at this! I hope everyone enjoys the next few chapters as an early holiday gift.

You happily sat in your aunt and uncle's kitchen for nearly an hour just chatting before you thought maybe that was enough torture for the boys and started to make your goodbyes.

Jimin and Tae were immediately dragged over to the cupboard for your aunt to load them down with more cookies and snacks for the ride home, which Tae was happy to accept. You rather thought Jimin was contemplating how much time in the gym this was going to cost him and your aunt only had to glance at him before exclaiming that dancers probably wanted yogurt and veggie sticks, but a few cookies wouldn't hurt, and started packing carrots and celery sticks for Jimin as well.

You smiled as you watched them and weren't paying a lot of attention to the low conversation your Uncle Bob and Yoongi were having until you heard your uncle mention you going to Korea.

You turned and felt Yoongi's arm around your waist tighten.

"What did you say Uncle Bob," you asked and looked back and forth between the two men.

Yoongi was blushing hard but was holding his own against your uncle's patented scary face. You turned to your Uncle Bob and raised an eyebrow and waited.

Uncle Bob stopped trying to intimidate Yoongi and looked at you instead.

"I asked him to make sure that when he took you home to Korea, that he needed to make sure he was able to afford bringing you home at least once a year so we can see you girlie," he said.

You rocked back on your heels a bit and only Yoongi's arm on your back really kept you steady.

"I know you got your settlement from the lawsuit after your Daddy and Mama passed (Y/N), but if you get to Korea and need anything at all you just have to call us," said your uncle and you nodded mutely staring at the floor. You mumbled your thanks and stepped forward to give your uncle the biggest hug you manage.

Internally you were a mess now, your brain doing Olympic level gymnastics at the idea that your uncle thought you'd be moving to Korea now. You moved a little bit on autopilot as you gathered up coats and gloves and shoes and gave final hugs to your aunt and uncle.

Your Aunt Pat walked out to the car with you and drew you in for a giant hug.

"(Y/N), I hope you don't mind your Uncle Bob's words to your young man," she said, and you both turned to watch your Uncle Bob and Yoongi standing off to one side having a very intense discussion about something.

"He worries about you being all alone you know," Aunt Pat squeezed your hands and you turned to look at her again.

"Aunt Pat, Yoongi hasn't asked me to go to Korea at all," you blurt out unable to escape from the summersaults your brain was doing at the moment. The tears started pouring down your face again and there didn't seem to be anything you could do to stop them.

Your aunt tilted her head and stared at you for a second, frowning, before drawing you back into a hug again.

"If you could only see the way he looks at you (Y/N), you'd know it was a foregone conclusion hun. Don't you worry about it at all, he'll get there at his own pace I'm sure, but he loves you deeply," she paused and drew back a bit, then dug in the pocket of her coat and brought out a tissue and started wiping your face.

You smiled at her actions through your tears and drew her in for another hug.

"I love you to the moon and back Aunt Pat," you choked out and she squeezed you.

"We love you too (Y/N). Now you go home and have a nice warm bath and then have a long discussion with your man. When you get to Korea," she started and your tears started again, so she used her tissue to dab at your face again. "When you get to Korea, you take all the pictures you can fit in your phone and share them so your uncle and I can see how you're adjusting in your new life. And we'll expect to see you and your Yoongi back here as often as you can manage it," she finished with tears in her voice, and you simply melted into her hug again.

You stayed like that for a few more minutes before you thought about the drive back and the headache that was going to be if you didn't get yourself under control now. You squeezed tight once more and stood up in time to see your Uncle Bob and Yoongi shaking hands. You stepped away from your aunt and went to say goodbye to your uncle.

Yoongi turned and saw you approaching, and you furiously wiped away more tears that were forming as you walked towards your uncle.

"(Y/N), your young man is going to make sure to get you back here at least twice a year as his and your schedule allows," said your Uncle Bob as he lifted you into his giant hug. Hearing his words, you started to sob and clung tight to his neck as you didn't think you had since your parents had passed.

Your uncle set you down on your feet and Yoongi was immediately beside you. Tae walked over from where he was standing by the car and handed Yoongi a box of tissues. You stared at it for a moment before you started to laugh.

"Tae, did you steal that from the living room in the apartment," overwhelmed at the idea he'd been carting around the box of tissues just in case you had another breakdown like yesterday.

Taehyung grinned at Yoongi and leaned over and kissed your cheek.

"I thought you might need them today," he whispered before going back over to stand next to your aunt and Jimin and offering another tissue to your aunt.

You smiled fondly at the boys and used the tissues as best you could.

Yoongi put his arm around you, and you leaned into his warmth and strength for a moment before your uncle's voice broke through.

"And that's why I think you two have this down pat already," said Uncle Bob.

You opened your eyes and squeezing Yoongi's hand once, you stepped into your uncle's waiting arms one more time.

"I love you more than chocolate Uncle Bob," you said whispering the same goodbye that you had since you were little, while the tears threatened to start again.

"To the moon and back girlie, more than I can tell you. I love you bunches," he said as he got in one last squeeze and stood up.

Uncle Bob's eyes were suspiciously red, and you thought you'd managed to cry off any makeup you'd remembered to put on this morning. Yoongi's arm came around your waist again and the three of you headed over to the car.

The four of you got in the car and waved furiously as you headed back down the driveway towards the service road that would get you back to the highway. As you got to the bottom of the drive, you glanced up and saw the sign for the farm in your review mirror and started to cry again. Jimin made a noise from the backseat and Tae put his hand on your shoulder.

"(Y/N), if you would trust me, Jimin and I have the GPS for your apartment in the city and I have my international license. Why don't you let us drive home so you can rest," said Tae and Jimin backed him up.

"He's a very competent driver (Y/N)," he started but Yoongi simply agreed for both of you. He moved the car into park and leaned over and hit the button for the ignition shutting off the car.

"C'mon babygirl, let the namdongsaeng take care of you today," and you nodded reaching for your seatbelt.

Your brain wouldn't function, and you knew that was no safe state to be driving into city traffic with, even without it being rush hour. You fumbled your seatbelt enough for Yoongi to have to push the button and turned to see Tae opening the door to get out of the car. You stood up to get out and Tae enfolded you into a huge hug.

"It's hard now Noona, but your family loves you very, very much. Sit with Yoongi and please do not eat all my cookies on the way home," he said as he opened the back door for you to get in.

You sat in the back seat and smiled as Tae's words got through your brain fog.

"I will try my best Taehyungie," you said between sniffles and Tae smiled as he shut your door.

Yoongi and Jimin switched seats and Yoongi slid in next to you and immediately did his best to wrap his arms around you in the confines of the back seat. You took a minute to simply breath in the scent of him and the now familiar fragrance of your laundry detergent and the smell of the soap on his skin. You immediately felt yourself starting to calm down against the feeling of security his arms brought you.

You felt a tissue being pushed into your hand and looked up to see Jimin holding Tae's box of Kleenex. You hadn't even noticed they'd put the car in drive and were heading back to the highway.

You nodded your thanks to Jimin and caught Tae's eyes in the mirror. He nodded and turned back to keeping his eyes on the road before he and Jimin discussed the amount of farms they were passing and how those were different from back home.

Home.

In Korea.

You could feel your heart start to pound again at the idea and your head whirled at the idea that everyone else assumed it was a done deal. Did Jimin and Tae assume that too? You and Yoongi had worked so hard to not talk about it, that you hadn't brought it up since before valentine's day. Before you'd told Yoongi you were in love with him.

"Jagiya," whispered that magic voice against your ear and you turned your head slightly to look at him.

Yoongi cupped your face in his hand and stroked your cheek for a few seconds and you closed your eyes and leaned into his hand. He twisted in the seatbelts until he could lean over you and gave you his amazing sweetest softest kiss.

He drew back and looked into your eyes. You weren't sure what he saw on your face, but it made him make his flat line face. It was so Yoongi; you smiled a little to see it and at that he sighed and drew you back against him.

"Jagiya," he said again. "I think we have a lot to talk about when we get back to the apartment," and you held your breath waiting for the 'but' that you heard in that sentence. You brain worked through a million worst case scenarios from "you were about to be boyfriend-less" to "you were about to be homeless" and back again before Yoongi took a breath and spoke again.

"I love you (Y/N) and I want you with me no matter what," Yoongi whispered in your ear. "I don't know how it will work when I have to go back to Korea, but I haven't considered going back by myself since the middle of that first day on the film set Babygirl. I should have said that before, but it always seemed too soon, and I didn't want to upset what we had in any way."

You could have sworn you heard your brain screech to a halt when those words reached your ear. Those words sounded... good? Positive perhaps? That hadn't been part of your worst-case doom scenario creation in your head at all.

You lifted your head from Yoongi's shoulder and stared at him. He watched you for a moment and grimaced before drawing you against him hard.

"Ah Babygirl," he said, and you felt the tears come again at his tone of voice. "I can see I should have said that weeks ago," and you started to sob out of pure relief as his words finally registered. You clung to him for a second before drawing his head down to steal a kiss.

"I thought you were just going to go home, and I'd have to figure out how to move on with my life without you," you breathed against his ear and he squeezed you tight. "I didn't know what I was going to do Yoongi, I couldn't even think about how I'd pick up my life after you left, but I was so scared of you not feeling the same way, I couldn't say anything at all." And you buried your head in his shoulder and sobbed again.

Yoongi wrapped his arms around you and cursed the seatbelts for a minute. Jimin turned around alarmed when he heard you start to cry again, but Yoongi shook his head no and Jimin turned around again. Jimin and Tae linked hands and Jimin leaned his head on Tae's shoulder for a second while Tae leaned over and kissed Jimin's hair.

Yoongi pushed your hair out of your eyes and cupped your cheek again, stroking and petting until you had cried every worry you had out. He bent down, trying to see your face and you thought you were steady enough to sit back a little, but Yoongi wouldn't let you out of his arms.

You smiled against his chest, before reaching up to whisper in his ear.

"Home is where you are now, Yoongi," you said and hugged him as tight as he hugged you.

Yoongi's eyes closed in relief as he hugged you against him and when he opened them again, he met Tae's eyes in the rear-view mirror. Tae cocked his head and raised his eyebrow and Yoongi broke in a huge gummy smile and nodded. Tae grinned back and bent to whisper to Jimin.

It was going to be ok. The two of you had a ton to talk about, but you could talk it out together and you would figure it out, just as you always had.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.2K 143 26
Lee Y/N has had a hard life from the beginning. After having to grow up as a rogue, it's safe to say she's tired of her life and doesn't know how muc...
11.2K 1K 59
You kept walking without looking back. Your shoulders were slightly shaking because you tried to hold your tears. Yoongi followed you quietly. You un...
3.1K 205 20
You are an aspiring actress working at a club until you make your big break. One night at work is super busy an accident happens in the VIP section...
181K 5.7K 40
Y/N is a girl who is never loved by her family. She has one elder brother who abuses her, and her mother also, who shouts at her for nothing. She bea...