Do You Hate? •fengqing• Heave...

By nonononononono_0

They say that Mu qing and Feng xin is the perfect example of the saying 'water and oil don't mix'. Well, it's... More

Author's Note
About the story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 34

1.6K 69 64
By nonononononono_0

"Nice throw Pei bro!"

Feng xin opened his eyes and turned around just to see mu qings sabre on the floor and Chen zhu dropped to the floor with a bleeding head together with two stones.

"Well, I'm not a pitcher for nothing."

"Hey I hit my target too!"

"Your practice paid off banyue."

"I CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT HAH"

"Feng xin! Mu qing! You two good?"

Feng xin turned to look outside and saw Qi rong, Pei su, Qianqiu and Banyue on the tree next to mu qings room trying to get to the balcony.

It took a while to process and he looked down on mu qing who was looking at him, still in shock.

Qianqiu who stepped on the balcony first rushed to them and helped them sit up. While pei su was assisting banyue. Qi rong on the other hand stayed on the tree saying he feels badass chilling there.

Feng xin looked around and glanced at chen zhu who was unconscious on the side before it finally sinked in. Feng xin sighed in relief and looked at mu qing who had his head down.

"Are you okay?" Feng xin asked. Mu qing just kept quiet and his shoulder started trembling slightly.

"Mu qing?!" Feng xin was startled and knelt closer to him and held his shoulder. "Hey are you okay?!" He asked trying to take a look at mu qings face.

Suddenly, mu qing looked up and looked at his eyes with tears.

"Eh?! Hey why are you crying?!" Feng xin panicked and cupped his face wiping his face with his thumb.

"You... If they hadn't come on time you could've..." Mu qing tried to suppress his sob but alas, failed. Tears continued to fall and feng xin was in more panic than he was earlier.

"Hey hey hey stop crying I'm alright! See?" Feng xin said and gestured his body. Mu qing sniffed and glared at him.

"What part of you is alright?! You're filled with cuts!" Mu qing exclaimed and placed his hand on feng xins bleeding neck.

"Well, atleast you're alright." Feng xin smiled, relief written all over his face.

Mu qing who was looking at him, bursted to tears once again and lowered his head, resting it on Feng xins shoulder.

"Now now dont cry." Feng xin said and patted the back of his head.

"Don't you fucking do that again." He mumbled.

While they were having a moment, Qianqiu and Pei su dragged the shelf from the door.

Suddenly, the door slammed open and two people rushed in followed by two other people.

"WHERE'S THAT BASTARD?!"

"MU QING! FENG XIN!"

Chen zhu coughed as he woke up. Zu xian walked into his direction and looked down on him with an angry face. Xie lian hurriedly walked towards feng xin and mu qings side.

"Are you two alright?! Oh." Xie lian was taken aback when he saw mu qings tears.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Mu qing nodded and stood up. He helped feng xin up and wrapped his arm around his shoulder to support him.

"We called the ambulance on our way here. Also auntie."

"Yeah. Thanks."

"General dick you look extremely horrible." Hua cheng commented.

"Ugh shut up. I'm lucky I'm still alive by now. I was literally fighting with nothing on me against a fucking sabre and a knife!"

"That's why I kept telling you to learn weapons. But you kept insisting on learning archery."

"Definitely NOT regretting."

They stood near Chen zhu and listened on the others conversation.

"Why don't you just give up? Are you still not satisfied with the things you did in the past?" Zu xian asked.

"Why would I be satisfied? I didn't get what I want!"

"Yeah just like now." Qianqiu said.

"Chen zhu. How did you turn out like this? Weren't we good friends? How could you end it all just because of your obsession with mu qing?" Yushi Huang stated, crouching down next to him. Her face was stained with sympathy.

"Don't look at me like that Huang-jie. I won't regret a thing. But I won't lie, my days with you guys were the best." Chen zhu said with a blank face.

Yushi Huang pursed her lip and stood up and nodded. "We called the ambulance. Get your wrist checked." Was all she said before turning to mu qing and feng xin.

"Are you two okay?"

"Huang-jie, look at Xin-gege, he's covered with blood!" Banyue exclaimed in panic.

"I see that banyue. Don't worry help is on the way."

"I hope you won't do this again in the future." Zu xian said with a glare before turning to the two.

"Oh he remembers you now btw." Chen zhu followed up. Zu xians eyes widened and rushed to mu qing.

"MU QING!"

"Tsk Xian-ge don't shout too loud." Mu qing irritatingly said.

"Xian-ge? So you do remember!" Zu xian exclaimed excitedly.

"I actually regained my memories that day when I fell unconcious during intrams."

"Huh? And WHY didn't you tell me?! Us?!" Zu xian asked.

"I just hoped that if i pretended then Zhu-xiong wont act as early. But he still did. So it was useless. So basically it was just because I was scared that what happened before will happen again." Mu qing explained and added;

"I heard about what happened after I fell unconcious that day and about your treatment.... Sorry. That was all my faul-"

"Mu qing. This is why I somehow didn't want you to regain your memories. Because i know you'd blame yourself. Its my duty as your 'older brother' and your friend. I'm sure Xie lian and the others would've done the same. Even Qi rong."

"But still. I'm sorry."

"You don't have anything to be sorry about. If there's anyone who should apologize, it should be that bastard. Not you. So stop blaming yourself! It's not like you to act this. Im getting shivers." Zu xian teased.

"You're an asshole." Mu qing chuckled which zu xian responded to with a shrug.

They all continued to chatter when they heard the ambulance coming. Someone also opened the door abruptly and looked at all of them.

"Oh my god." She spouted.

"Auntie."

"Hi Auntie."

"Chen zhu's already restrained."

"Hey mom."

"Oh my god, my son are you alright?" Mu qing nodded and so she turned to the others.

"How about you all?" She asked concerned.

"We just arrived. It was feng xin who was with Mu qing." Zu xian answered.

"Oh my, zu xian! Long time no see. This auntie missed you." She said and hugged zu xian before he turned to feng xin.

"Dear lord, you're messed up! Don't worry the ambulance is here. Thank you. Thank you for protecting my son."

"It was nothing. I'll always protect him." Feng xin answered with a smile.

Mu qings mom smiled at him and nodded as the paramedics barged in the room and showed courtesy before tending to the injured, laying them down the stretcher.

The police also came just in time with the ambulance. The group split up, accompanying the injured in the ambulance.

"You kids relax. This auntie will take care of it. Rest assured." Mu qing's mom said with a gentle smile before all of them left to the hospital.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
A/N:

Hey guys~ It has been a long time since i updated hehe. Sorry about that. But here you go!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 215 10
After everything at Tong'lu, Xie Lian, Mu Qing, and Feng Xin are getting along better than even before the first ascension. Something takes advantage...
172K 8.5K 44
Lan Sizhui was the perfect role model for the new generation of GusuLan disciples. Rumours foretold that he was only third to HanGuang-Jun, who'd bee...
96.3K 3.2K 35
Expressing love with words? Oh, Lu You and Tang Wan were really old-fashioned. Look at her curve her tiger mouth and still don't eat him into the bel...
2.4K 66 25
Vinny is a quiet kid. His dad thomas is a lawyer , his mom Alice is a nurse and his twin brother Xavier well.. he's a real asshole. Vinny's parents h...