I'm a Villainess, But So What...

By mrmacpuffy

Honestly, I don't give a rat's ass about anything from the storyline. Those fucking capture targets are so da... More

Introduction
The Novea Family's Baby Prodigy
Three Year Old Alice's First Thesis
My Daughter and Her Antics
The Cliche Novel's Place in My Life
Magic Types
Alice's Sleep Deprived State
Alice's Mischievous Escapades
My Sister, The Troublemaker
The Sickly Prodigy's Appearance
I Met a Peculiar Girl
My Playdate With the Ragdoll
Boredom is My Enemy
The Awkwardness that is My Life
The Class from the Pits of Hell
The Deranged Novice Hunter, Nova
Maria's Absolute Retribution
'Camping Out' On the Clearing
Nova the Spy
Get Off of Me, You Piece of Shit
Alice's First Pet Named Lizzy
My Therapy Session with the Crown Prince
A Fly Buzzing Around My Ear
Deranged Friends and Family
Little Al's Ultimate Weapon
Lazy Alice and the Fifteen Year Old Assassin
Ax's Existential Crisis
Hibernating with Liz
The Dreadful Birthday Party
Scaring the Unscarable Assassin
Meeting Ms. Pink Fluff Ball
Temptations of Murder
Pirouette-ing in Victory
The Bait, the Prince, and the Silly Dance
Am I Wrong, Professor?
I Can Break the Swatter
How to Beguile Mr. Shrewd
Lady Novea, My Newfound Rival
It's Fine, It's Fine, We'll Torture Him Together, Okay?
Castrating My Soon-to-be Boring Toy
The Glowy Sword in Chains
The Beginning of Summer Camp
The Hothead in the Morning
Alice Novea's Troublesome Conundrum
Alice, Naska, and the Two Phoenix Familiars
The Aruarnul Amulet
A Life After the Next
The Brightly Colored Cube in the Hall
Those Stupid People of Hers
The Talent Show, the Execution, and The Harmless Prank
Your Choice, Young Padawan
I Dub Thee Human Punching Bag
Fast Forward Overview
I'm Going Abroad
The Dolts of the Elven Kingdom
The Nature of [Descension]
Mixuni's Fling with Ms. Svennal
Her Peaceful Academy Life
Rain's Hellish Job
The Oasis, the Comrade, and the Airhead
The Elf Mixuni's First Breakdown
Flying Orange Peach with Gloved Stems
The Beginning of Winter Break
The Drunk Narcassist
The Stairway to Fairydom
The Past to the Present
Attitude Issues of that Goddamn Prince
Alice's First Cut
'Geh' Game of Brain
The Kingdom of Mer
Invincible Statue of Karaoke
The Appearance of Who?
Al's Small Realization
The Shivers
Beginning of a Journey
Daily Life of the Party
It's Fun to Mess With Assassins
A Girl and a Period
Kidnapped?! I'm So Scared... Not
The Barrier
To the Devil's Castle, I Go
The Nude Dude
Alice's First Sick Day
Sebastian Butler
The Perverted Servant, Miro
Parents' Dismay
The Games Begin
The Chair
UhHhHhH wHaT sHoUlD tHiS bE cAlLeD?
The Blackout Box
Pathetic Challenge
Jacob
I Think I'm Becoming More of a Brocon
First Time Skiing?
The Inscriptions
NOTICE!
Book Two Prologue
NEW BOOK BOIS!

Birdbrain No. 1 & 2

5.5K 318 22
By mrmacpuffy

The next day, Maria woke me up at 8:00 a.m. It was way too early for my liking. I wanted to go on a rampage and play a game of Tag, but sadly, I wasn't allowed to, since there were other nobles here. I had to keep my image up. So begrudgingly, I got out of bed and started getting ready. I liked going into the bathroom myself, since I still felt awkward when someone else washed me instead. Ever since I was able to wash myself, I never let anyone else in the bathroom. Of course, during balls or other events, Mother made sure that the maids came in with me, but other than that, nothing.

I went into the bathroom and started showering. Honestly, I was glad that this world even had a shower, or else I'd have to take a bath everyday. I suddenly felt a gaze on me. I turned around and looked at the tinted window, but then the presence was gone. Ciaran...? Or... something else? I wondered, but I payed no heed in the strange incident.

After I finished preparing myself, I walked out of my dorm room. There were many people who instantly surrounded me. Are they actual admirers, or just those who seek a strong and powerful connection? I wondered as I kept walking and speaking with the horde of people. I finally arrived at the homeroom of Class S. I turned around to face the throng and smiled dazzlingly, as usual. And as usual, a few people fainted, a few people got bloody noses, and a few looked dizzy. My beauty can cause WWIII if I went back to Earth... I mused.

"It was wonderful to speak with you, Young Ladies and Lords. However, I am afraid we must part ways, as I need to enter my homeroom. Please, have a good first day, I hope you all have a wonderful time. I bid you adieu." I curtsied and walked away stylishly, entering the room with poise.

When I saw that there were some students in the classroom, I put my diplomatic and kindhearted facade back on and sat down. Scanning the classroom, I saw many familiar faces. There were four people in this class, including Aveline, in the book. All of the male leads, besides Ciar. But there are five other people besides me in the classroom now, and two of them... Ax, why are you here? Uh, the Idiot Prince. And... who is that orange haired guy? He... looks like Ciaran. Actually, his aura is exactly like Ciar's?

I approached the unfamiliar (ish) person in curiosity. "Excuse me, Young Lord." I curtsied and studied his expression. It was carefully concealed, and had no traces of surprise or alarm, just calmness and collectiveness. Curiouser and curiouser... how far can you go to conceal yourself, Ciar? I know it's you under there.

"You're very handsome." I looked at his face. His mask started to crack. Ha! I knew it, that phrase always works on Ciar. "You know, Young Lord..." I moved my face closer, but not too close lest it seem inappropriate, and added, "You are very handsome now, but you would look better with light blue hair. And a darker skin tone, perhaps." I critiqued his disguise and told him Ciar's features.

I could see Ciar starting to blush from my critiques and scrutiny. He really is not a good assassin, he can't even keep a disguise properly. I can now understand why he fell for Aveline, it turns out that he can't do his job properly. "Okay, I'm bored. See ya, Ciar." I told him before curtsying delicately and leaving to return to my seat.

Ciar looked surprised and he grabbed my arm before asking, "What?"

"Oh, excuse my manners, Young Lord." I returned back to my graceful front and smiled at him exquisitely. Ciar narrowed his eyes and returned back to his calm face. Does he still think I haven't seen through him? How interesting. "What might be your name? I am curious to know." I told him.

"...My name is Na-"

"Hi everyone! I'm Aveline, I hope we get along this year!" A (very unladylike and loud) pink fluff ball burst into the room jubilantly before taking a seat. Sigh. Standard Aveline.

"It was nice to meet you, Young Lord Na." I teased with an expressionless face before returning to my seat. Ciar's new nickname, Na. Hahahahahaha!

----

There were now seven students in Class S. Me, Aveline, Ax, Na/Ciar, Idiot Prince, Ragdoll, and Richard. When the professor walked in, we were all sitting appropriately (besides from Aveline, who seemed to be bored out of her mind).

"Good morning, Professor." I took the initiative to greet him.

"And a good morning to you too, Milady!" The professor chirped. Wow, very lively. I examined him. His aura was as powerful as the male leads, which meant he had the same mana capacity and had at least two attributes in him. He looked like he was around twenty or so. His ruffled, unkempt hair and crumpled suit told me that he was either a slacker or a nutcase.

Even so, he gave a unique impression that made people want to find out more about him. His turquoise hair and beige eyes were charming and vibrant. The book never mentioned any professor, so... I was perplexed. With such high specs, it was a surprise that he wasn't a male lead himself.

"Now I'll give my introductions. Since I'm your instructor, I'll be speaking informally to you all. If you have any problems with that, raise your hand." He said. Wow, brave. Who would dare raise their hands now that he told us that in such a way? Everyone just kept their hands down.

"Great! Now, Let's introduce ourselves. You guys can just stay seated, it's such a hassle to get up just to say your name, attributes, and specializations." He said. I noticed that he said 'attributes' instead of 'attribute'. He must have high expectations for the class.

"Ax Elen." He read from his board. Ax stood up and began giving introductions. I already know all of this, why do I need to know this?

"Lionel Asar."

"Richard Ascart."

"Procyon Alpha."

After going through the rest of the class, he finally called on me. "Lady Alice." He's not calling me by my first name... why is he not speaking informally? I shrugged it off and raised my head gorgeously to face the rest of the small class.

"My name is Alice Novea, heir to the Novea dukedom. My attributes are Water, Air, Wind, Fire, Ice, Nature, Light, Darkness, Beast Taming, Physical Enhancement, Dimension (space), Creation, Destruction, Gravity, and Summoning. I have another attribute, but I have not unlocked it yet and do not understand its meaning. 'Descension'." I listed all of my attributes and began on my specialties. Ax was ogling me like I was an alien. Oh right, since he was originally a commoner, he must not know a lot about 'Alice Novea'.

"I am a swordswoman and have been rewarded the Golden Falta by King Asar. I also am very interested in sub-attribute magic, such as Shadow. Because of my interest, I have created the sub attribute 'Physical Enhancement'. I have written a thesis as well, it is called 'Awareness of Mana Circulation in the Human Body - An Interpretation'. I am interested in language, so I can speak Narsen, English, Japanese, French, Xenithian, Asarian, Oninal, Quenst, Sinarian, etc. I can also speak quite a few ancient languages, such as Sarantan, Wale, Aster, Nalis, Zenga, etc." Is that enough?

Professor Odyll cut me off before I could continue. "How wonderful, Lady Alice! I really enjoyed your interpretation on mana circulation, it was eye opening!" His eyes sparkled as he began to list off things he liked. Geez, thanks for the compliments, I guess. I thought, deadpan.

The Idiot Prince, Richard, Ragdoll, and Ax were looking at me strangely. Okay, I get Ax, but seriously, those two princes really don't know all of this? They were bothering me so much, yet they really don't know any of my accomplishments. Sigh, really hopeless. Aveline was looking at me like she'd seen a star.

"Alice! You didn't tell me that you had light magic! Now we can work on it together!" She grabbed my hand like she did yesterday and started pestering me, yet again. Yeah, sorry dude, I've already basically mastered light magic, and the birdbrain you will only hold me back. I don't like people holding me back, so I'm gonna have to say... no.

"Thank you for your offer, but I will have to decline, Miss Belle." I shook my hand away, like I did before.

"Professor! Alice is being mean to me!" She ran over and complained to the professor, and I rolled my eyes this time. Forget it, there's no point keeping my facade in here. All of the people know my true personality, well, maybe save for Richard, Aveline, and Odyll. But it's too tiring to keep up a perfectly kindhearted persona, I hate it.

"Please stop, Miss. I don't like it when people call my name like that." I told her firmly. My killing intent was exposed, and I looked at her with condescending and cruel eyes.

"Yeah! Go Nova!" Ax said out of nowhere. I whipped my head around and stared at Ax with a pissed expression on my face. Don't call that name so casually here, genius. In case you haven't noticed, I don't want anyone finding out about that little tidbit, birdbrain no. 2.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 814 48
Imagine, just for a second, let's imagine you end up somehow travelling into your favourite book. Then you started working your magic and you cosy u...
544K 23.3K 87
After enduring years of pain as a consequence of being confined by my Yandere stepbrother, I was finally freed from my misery by an unfortunate house...
1.1K 43 10
I had a good life. I had a stable job at a famous cafe, and, met someone who I wanted to live the rest of my life with... But I was run over by a car...
5.2K 373 13
Being isekiaed into a strange world, MC tries to survive and find true love in the form of mates. Being betrayed so many times she decides to not ope...