Ensorcellment (Loki X Reader)

由 Blue_Moon43

"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state? It's the unspoken truth of humanity that you crave sub... 更多

Trapped
Orders
Plans
Lesson Three
Touch
Talk
We
The Sharpest Blade
What Did You Do?
There Is No We
Freedom
Taking it Slow
Good
Found Out
Let me Show You
Kingly Duties

Lesson One

475 14 2
由 Blue_Moon43

He said it- your grace period was over. You have to make your decision about what to do soon before it was too late.

You try to control your breathing and clear your head.

Fucking relax dude. You've got to keep your shit together and make a plan.

You have to face the facts. Giving in, for the time being, might be your only option. Loki said he wouldn't violate you, but how long can you fight him before he loses his patience? Or worse, if he isn't satisfied with you, he can just as easily kill you and find someone new. Who knows how many people he's kidnapped and held in here? Who knows how many he could be holding right now in other places? You begin preparing yourself for the fact that difficult choices might need to be made in order to survive here.

It's not even like you're opposed to a sexual trade of sorts- you'd utilized those skills in your mercenary and spy work plenty of times. But Loki's plan is clearly to keep you here as long as he could- if you give in it would probably only convince him to keep you longer. Above all else, however, something about the trickster god is incredibly unnerving to you. It went beyond prudent fear- no, something terrifies you more than you care to admit. Something about his energy, the way he's always in control. The way he stares through your soul and quite possibly could read every thought and feeling there- even the ones you were hiding from the world and yourself.

Alright, get it together, bitch.

He said to sleep, and if he's giving you time to rest, you figure you should take it. You don't know how long you slept after passing out on your way here but you can feel fatigue hitting you hard and know you need at least to sleep.

You go into the bedroom, shut the door and get into the bed. Your body is shaking still but the blankets are heavy and warm and you eventually are able to sleep.

You have no idea how much time passes when you wake up, but you feel a little better than before you slept and start prepping yourself for what you need to happen today.

You stare into the mirror, frowning. The dress you have on is high-cut and long- not exactly ideal for seducing a god. You consider cutting it but decide against it. You can make it work.

You practice your lines in the glass, making sure you smile with just enough teeth and hood your eyes just right.

"I just can't stay away from you any longer."

"You make me so hot, Loki."

None of your words sound genuine enough and you groan in frustration.

Come on, dude! You've done this so many fucking times before.

The door began grinding open slowly. Apparently, this was enough practice. Shit.

You quickly exit the bathroom, ready to put on a show.

"Hello, pet. Are you ready?"

You have no idea what he wants you to be ready for but it's probably best to agree.

"Yes. In fact, I-I'm ready for whatever you want today."

Your smile feels plastered on- thick and clunky- but it'll have to do. Loki stares at you curiously for a minute. Does he buy it? Hopefully, he can't hear your heart racing with his god powers.

"Are you really, my pet? That is wonderful to hear."

You keep smiling, unable to answer with how nervous you are.

"Come here, pet."

You walk over to him, placing a hand on his chest and maintaining your eye contact.

"I promise, this will be so much easier for you than the alternative scenario." Loki puts one of his arms around your waist and runs a finger along your cheek with the other. His hands on you make your knees want to buckle from nerves but you ignore it, leaning into his touch.

"I'm glad to please." You slide to your knees and reach for his belt but he pulls you back up. He clicks his tongue at you and shakes his head. You're confused- did you already fuck up?

"That is not the way this will go, my pet." Loki grabs your arm tightly and pulls you to the table. You let him whip you around but are fully aware you probably couldn't stop him if you tried.

He heaves you up onto the table like you way less than nothing and you're too stunned to speak when he presses your head down so you're laying on your stomach. You start getting nervous and lose your cool.

"Wait, I-"

Oh, do be quiet." You try to sit up but suddenly your spine is frozen. Loki's energy swirls around you and you feel your dress begin to disappear and your skin becomes exposed to the air.

Relax, you're okay. Please relax. You're pleading with yourself as Loki's hands run along your legs, making your skin prickle from how cold they are. His touch isn't nauseating like some men you've negotiated within this way, but it has you terrified of what's going to happen and what he's going to do.

You discover what he's going to do when you feel cold hands spreading your legs and cupping your cunt. You instinctively cringe and shut your eyes, expecting rough treatment of your delicate areas but the fingers making contact with your lips are impressively deft and gentle.

You gasp at the contact and your eyes fly wide open. You're not even faking it when you start making noises in response to his touch. He's pleasuring your entire vulva- massaging and touching the whole area when suddenly he delves deeper and rubs your clit.

It's... good? Like, one of the better experiences you've had with being fingered. Maybe this wouldn't be as awful as you thought.

You snap out of thought and back to reality. Focus. You've gotta ham it up. Make him think he's the best you've had.

You moan loudly, listening for any reaction.

"Oh, yes. Mmmm..."

Loki scoffs and you shut up quickly. "Really, pet, do you think I'm some fool you can dupe with false reactions to soothe my ego? Rest assured, every sound that you make will be genuine."

Loki starts speeding up his rubbing and makes consistent contact with your clit every time. It's powerful and not too much but just enough to make your pussy clench and... Jesus Christ, you were getting wet for this fucker.

Your whole body is starting to react- your back is trying to arch into his hand and you're already sweating. He massages against your clit a little extra and you let out a moan despite yourself.

You're terrified by the sheer fact that this is much better than you expected, possibly better than you'd ever had before in your life and you didn't know how to handle it, much less stay in control. And Loki himself is way too quiet- he hasn't made any noise since scoffing at you and you can't even lift your head to look at him. You were fully in his control right now.

Loki's left hand leaves your thigh and he runs two fingers between your slit before inching them inside you.

You yelp and try to wriggle away but your pelvis is stuck in his grasp.

"You're not going anywhere, my pet. I suggest you accept your fate." 

 He starts running his fingers along your walls, curling them against your g-spot which he recognizes and returns to immediately. It's getting too good and you're writhing, panting, and moaning with every pump of his fingers.

"I... Listen, I... fuck!"

You toss your head side to side and try to speak but your vision is literally blurred from the pleasure. You can't tell what the fuck is happening but you're not ruling out the use of trickster magic.

"As always, I am correct." His voice sneers at you from the other side of the table and some of that shame comes back to you from before. Before you can stop yourself you snap back.

"Don't kid yourself, dick- I'm a great performer."

He clicks his tongue at you again like you're a misbehaving child and his hands both speed up suddenly. You cry out and this time when you arch your back responds, shoving your pelvis harder against his hands.

"I can and will shut you up if you continue." Loki's voice is stern and you bite your lip, trying to keep your damned ego in check.

Your mind is quickly leaving you as you get drunk off of the pleasure. He keeps going without slowing or tiring which probably has to do with being an immortal god. Eventually, despite your nerves and shame and entire circumstance, you feel the familiar swirl of an orgasm starting to form in the pit of your stomach.

Oh thank god, he'll finally stop and I can get a goddamn break- maybe he'll let me go or-

It builds as your cunt gets more sensitive and sends sparks of pleasure through your veins. You grasp your fists at nothing and settle on lacing them into your hair where they hopefully won't move from. You're at the brink, head thrown back and crying out when it all stops.

You come crashing down before you reach your peak and cry out in dismay, finally looking up and seeing Loki's gleeful smirk.

"Is there something you want from me, pet? I was under the impression this was a brave sacrifice you made for my sake."

Shame and anger bubble up inside you again and you desperately try to quell it.

"I don't even care, dude. I'm cooperating, what more do you want from me?"

The glint in his eyes grows as he towers over you and your nervousness returns.

Loki wraps a hand around your throat and grips tightly. You reach to pull his hand away but his grip is inhumanly strong. He runs his other hand along your vulva and you whimper despite yourself. You are way too sensitive for him to be teasing your cunt like that.

"What I want from you," He whispers harshly into your ear as his hand rubs you roughly. "Is submission to my will and acceptance of your role here- something I will have."

He presses you back down against the table roughly and releases your throat. You gasp for more air but lose it when his fingers plunge back inside you.

Your peak came and went more times than you could count and it was turning to agony. Somehow he always knows exactly when you're going to climax, pulling away just in time to enjoy watching you fall back down with a sob and slowly tease you back up. How long has this been going on, minutes, hours? You lost count at four near-orgasms and that felt like ages ago. All you know is that your body is throbbing and begging for an end to the onslaught of pleasure and you don't know how much longer you can keep going.

"Good pets use their words." Loki reminds you as you fall down from a ruined orgasm with a cry.

"Fuck, please!"

You don't even give a shit anymore. You're writhing in pain, desperate for some kind of release.

"Tell me exactly what you want, pet."

"I..." Words are hard to form when your head is swimming and your body is so overstimulated.

Loki's hand runs down your spine and slaps your ass. "Tell me."

You cry out in pain, more tears streaming down your face. "I want to cum!" Your cheeks burn with shame but you barely notice anymore.

"And who is the only one with the power to make you cum, pet?" The fingers inside you curl cruelly and the thumb on your clit speeds up slightly.

"You are, Loki! You're the only one." Your head hangs limply back, defeated.

You hear Loki curse under his breath. "Say that again. Say my name, pet."

You don't hesitate. "Loki, only you Loki! Only you can make me cum, oh please, Loki, let me-"

You hear more cursing through gritted teeth as his hand speeds up, earning louder cries of his name from you. You feel his second hand grab your neck and yank your face forward, slamming into the crook of his neck.

"You are mine, do you understand that? You belong to me. Only I can make you cum ever again." His words hissed into your ear as he clenches your throat and brings you closer to your peak.

You mewl and whimper, trying to nod but finding you still have barely any control of your muscles. "Yes, only you, Loki. Only you, only you..."

Your climax is approaching again and you brace for the pain of falling back down but it doesn't happen. Loki keeps rubbing and curling his fingers at an inhuman speed and pressure.

"Oh, fuck yes! Yes, Loki, please, please let me cum, oh god." Your whole body tenses up and your eyes roll back.

"Cum for me, pet."

You break apart immediately. Fireworks explode through your veins, sending unbelievable pleasure throughout your entire body. You scream unashamedly as your back arches up off Loki's body as far as it can with his hand on your neck.

Loki doesn't move his hand away, continuing his ministrations through your entire peak and as you very slowly come back down. Once you begin wincing from his touch at the sensitivity he stops, lets go of you and drops you roughly back on the table.

"Loki..." You can barely tell where he is with how high on pleasure you still are. You hear the sound of the door opening suddenly.

"First lesson complete."

The metallic grind of the door slamming shut echoes through the room and you sit up slowly, looking around. Loki is gone, leaving you in a messy, overwhelmed mess.

You sit there on the table for what feels like forever trying to process what had just happened.

It takes ages for your head to clear and as soon as it does all you can think is what the fuck just happened? Like really... because you think you were just pleasure-tortured by the God of Mischief and had the best orgasm of your entire life.

And you're not even that mad! All your brain can think about is his eyes piercing through you while his hands were inside you- you have to remind it that you are literally kidnapped right now.

On top of that, you had hoped to agree and just suck Loki off or even fuck him. That would help you get on his good side and you're very confident in your abilities to get men off. He hadn't let you touch him and he left before you could try anything else so you were still at square one. He feels like he's taught you a lesson- you hadn't taken on any power in this dynamic yet.

Well, I'll have to try harder next time

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

330K 8.8K 37
[EXPLICIT] If you are a fan of the Avengers movies and/or Norse lore, I'm sure you will find a fairly awesome story between all the smut. He put a...
6.6K 217 56
This is a Loki x fem reader fan fic Description: You didn't ask to be the godess of life and deceit nor did you ask to join the avengers. Things ha...
5K 497 28
Love is dangerous. One moment it may be light as a feather and beautiful as a sunrise, but the next it can prove to be the knife that stabs you in th...
2M 66.1K 57
'You are my Valkyrie. And I would follow you across the nine realms and into eternity.' Tortured by HYDRA and liberated by S.H.I.E.L.D, you join the...