Milky Sweet

By SylverMine

Opening his eyes fully, he saw the area he was placed on. There were no traditional beds in the room, instead... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40

21

1.3K 50 2
By SylverMine

Izuku laid in his newly made nest.

Confused. Scared. Alone.

He didn't know what to do, he didn't know how he could gain his alphas back, and he didn't know how long it's been.

It could've been hours or days, maybe even weeks. How are you supposed to tell time when the only calendar, the only clock you have is an internal one.

Just how long has he been here? Not just at that moment, but since he first arrived. When he arrived in that scarily sterile room after his first ever heat, when he shoved into an empty cafeteria in barely anything, left to fend for himself from a horde of horny alphas.

But his alphas were different from all the others. They took care of him. They loved him without taking advantage of him. They stayed with him through his heat and placated his needs.

How long had they been gone?

How much longer would they be gone?

Will they come back at all?

What if they never come back for him?

What if they decide he's not worth all he's put them through?

What if he's too much for them? Too much to take care of? Too clumsy, too needy?

Maybe he just wasn't enough for them? Would he really be able to keep each of them happy? Satisfied?

Izuku couldn't stop as his omega slowly yet surely fell into a drop. His thoughts continued to spiral to worse places as tears streamed from his eyes and down his cheeks.

He wanted his alphas, he needed his alphas. But did they need him? Did they even want him?

The fully dropped omega stilled at the sudden sound of the door to the den clicking open.

The omega listened as footsteps entered the room, but instead of being elated, ecstatic that his alphas were back, Izuku froze.

That wasn't the scent of any of his alphas.

—-

Kirishima grumbled slightly as he shifted his position on the shoulder he was laying on.

Unfortunately he misjudged the distance and the sensation of free falling jerked him awake.

Kirishima groaned at the unwelcome feeling of being awake so suddenly, gently he rubbed his forehead against the shoulder he was leaning on.

The alpha smiled when the person he was laying on rumbled in content. Kirishima answered with his own rumbling purr before looking up lazily.

He had expected to see the smiling face of his packmate while the others cuddled in a pile of comfort, but what he was met with was startling.

Red smeared and crusted over in a sickening river just in front of Shinso's ear. Of course Kiri panicked, just like any sensible person would.

What scared Kirishima the most though was the small smile Shinso was directing towards him. The sight of Todoroki buried as close he could into Shinso's stomach, the purple alpha held tightly on the other as well.

Bakugo was nowhere to be seen. Izuku was gone as well.

Then, of course, there was the matter of where in hell they were.

Kiri carefully brought his hands up to Shinso's head. He hated the way his packmate flinched away slightly before relaxing against his hands. Gently, Kiri combed through the matted and blood stained purple hair before finding the source of the injury.

Looking around once more, he saw nothing that might be able to help them heal in any way. Unfortunately the room was completely bare except for a strangely ominous table.

Not knowing if it would work, Kirishima quickly took off his shirt and ripped it so it acted as one long strip of fabric. Kissing the still rumbling alpha on the forehead, Kirishima started wrapping his shirt around Shinso's head in a makeshift bandage.

It took a few minutes to figure out, but soon enough Kiri was putting his hands down, satisfied with his work.

At this point, the ravenette finally let himself really look at his two packmates.

Shinso looked like he would collapse at any moment, yet was too stubborn to let that happen. His clothes were pulled in all different directions and his hair was more tangled than it normally was.

Kirishima didn't know how long they had been here since he was asleep, but he knew that Shinso hadn't closed his eyes once this entire time. He must've been so tired.

Todoroki didn't seem to be doing too much better. Physically the alpha looked fine, but Kiri just knew that he was in a terrible mental state.

None of them really knew too much of Todoroki's background. His family before he came here other than the barest of explanations.

They all knew it had been bad though. Too many times had the alpha woken up from sleep gasping for breath, panicking, not really seeing anyone. It was scary and they all did their best to help, but there was only so much they could do in this place of oppression.

Shinso was still staring at him, a somewhat soft expression shining through the exhaustion and his near feral state. Kiri briefly wondered how long his violet eyes had been slitted, there was barely any pupil left.

Kirishima reached out towards the purple alpha, frowning when Shinso's eyes immediately shifted to his hands. Gently, the ravenette tugged Shinso until the alpha was sat in lap, Todoroki barely even registering the movement.

Once Kirishima made sure Shinso was as comfortable as could be with his face buried in the crook of his neck, Kiri then moved his attention to the other alpha.

Todoroki was a little harder to move, he had attached himself to Shinso and would not let go, he barely even moved to look and see who was touching him.

When Kiri attempted to break Todoroki's grip around Shinso's waist, Todoroki whined as Shinso growled.

Kirishima understood what must've been going through their minds, but he was pack too! Shinso was cuddling into his side for Christ's sake!

Giving his own soft growl, Kiri turned to look at Shinso. Rolling his eyes at the soft expression once again gracing sleepy features, Kiri leaned down to kiss the alpha softly. Reminding the tired alpha that he was safe for now, Kiri would protect them.

Shinso was rumbling again when Kiri pulled away. Kissing the tip of his nose, Kiri let Shinso muzzle back into the side of his neck.

Kirishima began to run his fingers through Todoroki's two tone hair, mixing the red and white together.

After a couple minutes, the two alphas in Kirishima's arms started to finally relax.

Taking a chance, Kiri loosened Todoroki's hold on Shinso as he successfully brought the scarred alpha into the same position as Shinso, just on Kirishima's other side.

The ravenette sighed heavily, feeling safer with both of the alphas securely in his hold.

He didn't let himself fully relax though, in fact he barely let his guard down at all.

As Shinso and Todoroki let themselves fall asleep in Kirishima's arms, Kiri stayed wide awake, his eyes never leaving the door.

Izuku hadn't realized he stopped breathing as he listened to the footsteps roam around the room.

He could barely see anything in the dark space his nest resided in. The only light coming through a sliver of space between the top of one of the cabinet doors and the top of the cabinet itself.

That's when Izuku saw it, the little latch attached to each door enabling the lock for the cabinet.

The lock wasn't secured.

The cabinet wasn't locked.

Why didn't he think to lock the cabinet as soon as he was done with his nest? His alphas were gone and he was all alone, it should've been in the forefront of his mind, yet it wasn't.

He rattled out a silent breath as his mind raced on what to do.

What if the strangle alpha found where he was hiding? What if they didn't want Izuku hiding in his nest? What if they dragged him out? What if they took him away and claimed him for their own and made him their omega? What if there were others? What if they were part of a pack? He didn't want to be shared with a group of people he didn't know and trust. If they took him would he ever be able to see his own pack again? Would they even want him?

"I can smell your panic little omega. There's no need to worry, come on out and I promise to take good care of you" the strange alpha said, his voice crooning as he called out to scared omega.

Izuku's eyes immediately found the locks again. There must be a way to lock them from the inside.

Izuku knew he was moments away from fully dropping, but if he could push it back, just a few minutes longer, he could figure out the lock. He had to.

"It's not nice to leave your alpha waiting, little omega" the alpha called, trying to lure out Izuku.

Suddenly the alphas' scent crashed into Izuku. He could help but feel even more frightened at the new development.

The alpha smelled like everything all at once, yet like nothing at all. It was demanding and overwhelming. Izuku knew this scent.

Reaching up for the lock with renewed determination, Izuku started to fiddle with the locks as quickly as he could.

This was the scent of the alpha from the hall. The one he saw in the hall with Shoto.

Piercing blue eyes flashed in his mind.

Swallowing, Izuku peaked through the sliver of visibility in the cabinet. The only thing he saw was short blond hair before those blue eyes suddenly pinned him.

The alpha found him.

—-

A loud click resounded through the room, starling. Shinso awoke as he turned to stare at the door alongside Kirishima.

Red and purple eyes watched as a nurse stepped into a room, closing the door behind her. She took her clipboard out from under her arm and held it ready.

And she watched them.

Todoroki flinched further into Kirishima's neck when the nurse clicked her pen to write something down. Shinso growled lowly at the nurse, leaning forward as if he would pounce if it were not for Kirishima.

Kirishima just stared back, eyes narrowing as his mind raced. What is she doing? What is she writing? What is she here?

Trying something out, Kiri carefully brought a hand up to rest in the nape of Shinso's neck, gently combing through the ends of the lavender strands.

Kirishima kept his eyes on the nurse as Shinso's growl suddenly cut out when he discretely pressed on one of his scent glands.

Kiri came to a decision.

If he could just keep the other two calm and not show any outward signs of aggression, they would stay safe. She would leave without doing anything to them, physically at least.

And she did. She watched and wrote, she even tried to get a reaction out of them a few times by taking a couple steps too close or growling in a pathetic beta attempt to intimidate.

Kirishima struggled slightly trying to contain Shinso, but he managed and eventually she left.

They were alone again. And they remained alone.

—-

Izuku wined outwardly as the alpha started to walk towards him. The sound of footsteps steadily coming closer.

The omega didn't notice the soft click of the lock over his heavy breaths and the steps that were almost on top of him.

"Little omega, don't you remember me? I definitely remember you. So cute, and submissive. I bet you taste delicious~"

Izuku's whines turned into growls at the implications. How dare the alpha suggest he leave the pack he's come to love!

The sudden sound of nails clawing into the wooden top of the cabinet turned his growl into a startled yelp.

"I'm growing impatient, omega. Either you come out or I drag you out" the alpha threatened, a snarl sneaking it's way into his voice.

"Omega?" The alpha ground out, raking his claws over the wood, digging a little deeper this time.

There was a moment of eerie silence before the alpha let his anger show.

"Fine. I guess I'm coming in" he growled, tugging on the handles, but they didn't move.

Izuku had tears streaming from his clouded eyes, dazedly watching the door as his omega growled softly in warning. The growl loudened as the alpha tried to yank the doors, snarling as the locks refused to budge.

"Omega!" The alpha half yelled as he pounded on the top of the cabinet, willing for the wood to yield and break through. The use of his alpha voice only sends Izuku deeper into his drop.

The alpha continued his rage against the cabinet, clawing into it, kicking at the doors and pounding at the top. The cabinet was either shockingly well made or the alpha was too weak to actually burst through. He of course was banking on the former.

Soon the alphas' anger was turned to the rest of the room as he began tossing things off the shelves and kicking around blankets and pillows until the room was a complete disaster.

Fortunately Izuku had passed out long before the alpha finally left the room.

When he woke, enough time had passed that the alpha suffocating scent had dissipated, but not enough time for his omega to leave the drop.

—-

Kirishima remained watching the door as the other two cuddled into him.

It was strange. He had heard any sounds behind the door, no sign of life outside. When the woman left no one else had come to do anything to them, and if Bakugo had been with them (Kiri wouldn't know as he was asleep), then he doubted they would return the blonde.

Kiri could only hope that both Katsuki and Izuku were safe, he wouldn't let himself think otherwise.

The ravenette didn't know how long they were all in the room while he was sleeping, but he can guess that it's been a couple of days since he woke up, since the nurse had left the room after watching them for hours.

A couple days of nothing. Of waiting anxiously for something to happen, but nothing does. Kirishima doesn't know if he should be relieved or worried.

He knew they were all worried about Izuku. Increasingly so.

They have no idea if the doctors had taken him as well or if he was in their den alone. They had no idea if any other alphas had tried to take Izuku or if Izuku had gone to anyone else willingly. He doubted that but he didn't want to rule out the possibility.

He didn't want to entertain the idea that Izuku would be in their den when they were finally allowed to go back, but he knew at least one of them had to be strong if that's what they did come back to.

It would break all of them, and Kirishima knew that none of them would be able to survive without their bunny to brighten their dim lives.

After so many days of the door remaining silent, Kiri was surprised but no less alert to hear the handle click and the door to swing open.

A flash of blond and a rough yelp followed by a growl startled both Shinso and Todoroki awake as they watched Bakugo pounce at the quickly closing door, unfortunately crashing into the unforgiving metal.

"Katsuki!" Kirishima called out.

"Kat?" Shinso joined in as Todoroki whined for the missing alpha, still tucked into Kirishima's neck.

Slitted red eyes turned to look back at his packmates, teeth bared because who knew if this was real or not.

Kirishima and Shinso couldn't be more relieved to see Bakugo in one piece, alive. They couldn't quite believe the state they were seeing him in though.

For some reason, they cut his hair. He went from shoulder length, gold spikes to an undercut with only slightly longer, uneven spikes on top. Kiri couldn't fathom the reason they would do this, that was of course until he saw a muzzle strapped tightly over his face. The straps holding the cage to the alphas face dug into his skin, dark bruises lined the area around the rough corded fabric, blood dripping from underneath the metal.

They all watched each other, worrying rising in Kirishima and Shinso's minds. Suddenly, something seemed to click in Bakugo's mind as he dashed over to the group, slamming Kirishima backwards into the wall behind him. Instead of attacking though, he shoved himself as close to his pack as he could.

Todoroki immediately unlatched himself from Kirishima and threw his arms around Bakugos waist, squeezing tightly. Kirishima's arms wrapped around the blonde's back, keeping him close while Shinso cuddled into Bakugo's side, head laying on his shoulder.

They all sat quietly together, limbs and torso tangled together in a pile as they all held each other close, not willing to let go for anything. The only thing now that they were missing was Izuku.

They stayed there for a long time, holding the blonde as he shook slightly.

Even with the calmer atmosphere, with the feeling of all of them being safe and sound, together again, Kirishima kept watch on the door.

Fortunately no one else came through the door, but when when each alpha began to feel a drowsiness set over them and a faint haze settled over the room, well, they couldn't have been sure that no one came through that door.

Izuku couldn't hear anything, could only see the darkness, could barely smell. He was only just able to register that he was safe in his nest, but deep down he knew that safety was only temporary.

His omega was overactive in his mind, not leaving him any room to breath. He was suffocating, even though there was plenty of air to breath.

He was trapped. He couldn't figure out how to open the door to the rest of the den, not that he would've wanted to, but that freedom lost crippeled him. There was nothing to do but lay there in wait for the alpha to come back and break into his nest. For the doctors to come and do horrible things. To wake up from this nightmare.

He wanted to go back. Back to his mother, his hometown, his childhood room. He wanted to go back to school, finish his degree and actually become someone important, even in a small way, he wanted to help.

He wanted his life to go back to normal, before he ever presented as an omega.

Yet he couldn't imagine what his life would be like without those four alphas who have done their best to care for him, to protect him.

The door to the den opened quietly. Izuku had no idea how he heard it but he did, and it paralyzed him.

Light footsteps walked quickly up to the cupboard, as though whoever just entered knew Izuku was in there.

They knocked softly on the top of the cabinet, no doubt wanting a response from the dropped omega.

A faint scent drifted through the cracks in the room, a familiar scent though he couldn't quite place it through the thick haze coating his conscious mind.

Alpha, his omega crooned lethargically. Izuku tried to focus, tried to push through the unending fog to try and figure out who was there.

The suddenly thickened, like a saturated blanket was laid over his nest.

Kacchan, Izuku's mind called out. He whined out desperately for the alpha, fidgeting in the nest as he tried to move. But he was stuck. The blankets wrapped around his limbs, keeping him hidden in the cabinet.

Kacchan, he tried to say, opening his mouth only for nothing to come out. Tears streamed from his eyes as he eventually stopped struggling. He stopped trying, knowing he couldn't do anything no matter how hard he wanted to deny it.

He listened in horror as the smell suddenly disappeared and the footsteps steadily faded away in the direction of the door.

Kacchan was leaving? He was leaving. Why was he leaving? He was trying, but Kacchan couldn't tell Izuku was trying to get to him? Why would he leave him when Izuku needs him, more now than ever? Izuku needs him.

But he was gone.

Izuku laid there, clouded eyes filled with tears streaming down his cheeks, soaking into the pillow underneath his head.

He was silent as all sound disappeared again, all smell, all feeling, all gone. Just Kacchan.

No one was around to hear the gut wrenching scream that tore its way through the omegas throat, sobs breaking halfway through leaving the omega a broken mess.

Time bled together.

Izuku no longer tried to keep conscious through the drop. He let the depression settle and consume him. He just didn't care anymore.

He slept a lot. When he was awake he could make anything out, nor did he bother trying to. Why would he want to pay attention when he was positive the only thing he would be able to decipher was how alone he was.

He was alone. Abandoned.

He had no clue how much time had passed when - in a moment of lucidness - he heard the door open. Immediately he started internally panicking.

He couldn't deal with it, not again. Whoever just walked in, why can't they just let him be?

If only Izuku was more present, he would've noticed the lack of footsteps. That whoever came in was thrown into the room. That the person scrambled over the nest in the room, carelessly thrown around.

He missed the shaky breath the person let out, the small voice that whispered Izukus name before their body settled against the side of the cabinet, willing for Izuku to open the door. 

-------------------

Who do we think was thrown in the room?

Come yell at me: https://discord.gg/GBceutt8rV

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177K 4.4K 19
It was just a regular day in karasuno then suddenly a test, yes a test. The school conducted a test for the higher grades ( the seniors ) it was for...
507 26 2
Cypress and roasted almonds. The scent Harry breathed in was comforting and alluring. It made him want to get closer, to roll his neck against the wo...
1.1K 34 3
- Are you sure you're the alpha? I won't hurt you... honestly, I won't," Harry said in a low voice, hardly believing his own words. He reached for th...
82K 2.2K 51
Izuku Midoriya was diagnosed quirkless when he was four and on top of that he was told his second gender is Omega. His parents are really dissapointe...