TWILIGHT : LOVE (all human) (...

By mani_booksreader

Isabella Swan lives with her dad in folks and works in V&C Publication(volturi&Cullen) and Edward Cullen is h... More

TWILIGHT : LOVE (all human) (twilight fanfic)
1. THE BEGINNING
2. NEW DAY NEW FEELINGS
3. FRIENDS? PART 1
4. RENEE
5. FRIENDS? PART 2
6. I AM IN LOVE
7. @MY HOME
8. I LOVE YOU
9. BITTERSWEET
10. THE HELL BROKE LOOSE PART 1
11. THE HELL BROKE LOOSE PART 2
12. SOMETIMES PAST NEVER LEAVES US
13. MORE THAN ANYTHING
15. WHAT A DÉJÀ VU...
16. IF I MAKE IT
17. AGAIN AND AGAIN
18. LOST AND FOUND
19. TRAGEDY
20. NOT WITHOUT YOU
21. EPILOGUE
Unique chapter
AUTHOR'S NOTE
SEQUAL
Sequal is out
A Huge Thanks😘
New Book Started
My Works
Inkitt

14. STARS AND SOUL

2.1K 87 25
By mani_booksreader

14. STAR AND SOUL

BELLA'S POV~

Just a date, just a date, just a date. I chanted in my head. In order to keep me from freaking out.

"Ugh! I don't have a dress for crying out loud!" I screamed frustrated. Only one person can save my ass. I dailed the number.

"Hello"

" Edward asked me on a date I have only 2 hours" I said in a breath. There was a pause.

"Alice you there? " I asked doubting. Alice squealed so loud that I swear my eardrums bleed.

" I will be there in half an hour with full preparations" she said and hang on. Half an hour later Alice was at my doorstep with more than 5 bags.

" I have everything dress, shoes everything" she said and ran inside the house. She applied me the cosmetics who guaranteed to make a person beautiful. She applied me a red lipstick, smoky eyes, a blush and tied my brown hair into a bun.

" here comes your dress!" Alice chimed in with a mysterious grin. I opened the bag and stared at it wide eyed. There was a black Lacey lingerie.

" Alice I am going on a date not on honeymoon" I said horrors truck.

" just in case Bella you need it. Besides you will wear this inside your dress" she said with a smrink.
I am not ready for it.

After half an hour of convincing I gave in wore it. My actual dress was a blue knee length dress which hugged my curves and red hills which Alice threatened me to wear otherwise she will tear my book pride and prejudice. Now I am standing in porch. Edward's silver volvo parked in front of my house and Edward step out in a tuxedo. He looks freaking hot!. I can't help but drool when he is in black tux.

" you look beautiful" Edward's velvety voice said. His green eyes shamelessly checking me out. I blushed.

"You don't look bad of yourself" I complimented him. The car ride was silent. Edward took the route to middle forest. I looked at him alarmed.

"Are you kidding me!" I yelled throwing my arms in air.

"What happened?" Edward asked obviously startled by my sudden outburst.

" I am wearing heals Edward!" I said expatriated. He rolled his eyes.

" Bella calm down you don't have to walk" Edward said and stopped the car.

"Wha-" I stopped when I saw the view. There was a small clearing which has fresh white and blue lillies and every tree was lighted with tiny lights in middle there was a red blanket with champagne bottle and a picnic basket. I voice was stuck in my throat. In night it looks like thousand of stars has fallen into earth.

" I use to come here every time. You are the only one who knows this place beside me" Edward said and I smiled. I was speechless. Edward opened the door for me. We walked hand in hand and sat on blanket. Edward opened the champagne bottle.

" you know I call this place my meadow but now its our meadow" Edward said.

"This is beautiful Edward" I said in awe.

"Yes very beautiful" Edward said his eyes never leaving mine. I blushed.

" wanna dance? " Edward said.

" no" I said and Edward frowned. He took my hand and stood up. His hands snaked through my waist.

"Mr Cullen no music" I joked. He just shook his head and started dancing and to my surprise he sang.

"I feel like heaven here.
When the stars shine.
And the soul is fine.
You keep me sane
I want to tell you
In front of stars and souls
I love you
I love you
I love you.."

We danced never leaving each others eyes.

" Bella you know I feel about you like your are the star which shines and I am the soul which never wants to keep my eyes from you" by the end of speech I was in tears. I am ready.

"Edward I want something" I said with sudden confidence.

"Anything" he said a little curious.

"Yesterday I asked you to make it up to me. Now its your chance" I said seriously.

"Bella what I have to do?" Edward asked. I took a deep breath.

"Make love to me"

He was dead silent. He was in deep thought.

" Bella I am a little old fashioned" he said and it stabbed me.

" I get it you don't want me" I said tears threatened to fall. I started moving away.

" I want to Bella but-" I cut him off " if you want then why can't you Edward. I love you and I want to take our relationship to next level. " I said 

Edward's eyes darked with lust. Edward lips attacked me with much forse. It was the most passionate kiss we ever had.

" I will make love to you and today you will scream my name so loud that it will scare the life out of animals" he said in a husky voice. He attacked my lips again his hand went from my face to my neck and inside the lingerie and squeezed my breath. I moaned against his mouth. He carried Me to the car and opened the back door. My heart was in frenzy mode. I am going to make love to Edward in backseat. Edward removed his jacket and sat me inside the car and closed the door and came from other side of the door. He came inside the car and locked the car and opened a driving seat window. We sat in silent in backseat waiting to make move. I bit my lip slowly Edward's hand caught my hand he leaned towards me and I lied in backseat he hovering over me.

" Don't hide from me love" he said and removed my hands. His eyes was now dark with lust.

"I love you "

"I love you too"

Today I made love to Edward and lost my virginity to him. And I am more than happy

I thought and we drifted into deep sleep.

Next day~

Sunlight shined into my bare back. I opened my eyes and found a pair of forest green eyes looking into my soul.

"Good morning "

"Good morning "

Edward kissed me and our kiss got little heated when suddenly phone rang.

"Hello"

"Isabella Marie swan where are you?" A very angry Charlie demanded.

"I am with Edward" I said and smiled at him. There was silence.

"You were alone with him all night " he said. I blushed.

"HOME.NOW." dad said and hang up. I sighted.

"Charlie will kill me " I said and Edward frowned. We got dressed and Edward drove me home. He parked in front gate and kissed me.

" meet you at office love. All the best " he said. I smiled and moved out of car. Here goes nothing...

--------------------

So guy here goes another chapter. So how much do you like it.

Teaser: "something never changes. Bella gasps.....

P
L
Z

V
O
T
E

&

C
O
M
M
E
N
T

AUTHOR
manisha666

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

859K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
170K 4.8K 65
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...