Someone Worth Staying For (Ho...

Por LostOncer

Malivore was out of Landon and Landon was back to normal, and not stuck in the darkness. The question was, is... Más

Writer's Announcement
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
The End

Chapter 13

2K 66 8
Por LostOncer

~Few days later~

Hope's P.O.V.
    It's been a few days since that moment with Josie. I couldn't get her, her lips, or that moment out of my mind. Why couldn't I get her out of my mind? I can't have feelings for her. I'm with Landon and she's with Finch. And I doubt she would ever have a crush on me again. Why am I thinking this way? Why am I thinking as if I have feelings for her and that I'm afraid they wouldn't be returned? But if I didn't have feelings for Josie then why did I want to kiss her beautiful.. perfect.. pink lips.. God Hope! Snap out of it! I can't be thinking these things.

    "Hope!" I get snapped out of my trance and look around the room. My family and everyone else was around me. We were out in the yard, just hanging out and I guess I got lost in my own mind. "What's going on?" "Are you okay Hope? We've all been calling you and you wouldn't answer." My uncle says and I look at everyone who seemed concerned, minus Finch and Landon, I couldn't exactly tell for sure if he was concerned or pretending. "I'm sorry. I guess I was out of it. Lost in thought." My eyes shift to Josie and I can see she looked concerned as well. "Are you sure, you're okay? Do you want to talk about it?" Dr. Saltzman asked and I nodded my head. "Yeah I'm fine. I'm just going to go for a run to try and clear my head." I knew that if I talked to anyone about what has been on my mine, it most definitely wouldn't be Dr. Saltzman. If I talked to anyone, it'd be one of my aunts or possibly my uncle, but this subject was more of an aunt thing.

    I get up and start running, using my vampire speed. I needed to get somewhere where I could transform, without being around everyone because that would definitely be awkward. Once I was out of sight of anyone, I stripped of my clothes, left them to the side and transformed so I could feel the wind in my fur. Why couldn't I stop thinking about Josie and her lips? I wanted to kiss those lips so badly. I thought my feelings for her had gone away, years ago, but maybe they're back or maybe I'm just confused because she is always there for me. I just can't get her out of my mind.

Kol's P.O.V.
    Hope has been off lately. I hate seeing my little niece this way. I wonder what has been going through her mind. I know what might help her get her mind off of everything for a bit. Once she was out of sight, I turned to everyone else and smirked slightly. "I think we need to do something to get Hope's mind off of, whatever it is she's thinking of, for at least a night." I said and everyone looked at me, probably wondering what I had in mind. "We need to have an old fashioned Mikaelson ball." I see some of their faces light up, especially Lizzie's, but Josie didn't seem too excited. I wonder why that is exactly. "Yeah, maybe it will get her mind off of things for a bit. Plus we haven't had one in a long time." Rebekah spoke up. "A Mikaelson party? This is going to be amazing! I have to go shopping before the party." Lizzie said and I chuckled softly. "I knew I liked her for some reason." "Is this really a good idea?" I hear Josie speak up. "It hopefully will get her mind off of things and we both know she needs to. Plus it'll be fun and Hope needs to have fun." Lizzie explained to her sister and a lot of us agreed but Josie still seemed unsure. "Well let's get started planning."

Josie's P.O.V.
    A Mikaelson party to distract Hope from things on her mind? It didn't seen like a good idea. I knew Hope was never much of a party person. Not only that but this would probably be her first Mikaelson party without her parents around and it'd probably bring back memories and upset her. Everyone seemed to think it would help but I'm not so sure. It's not like I can stop them though. It's their house, they can do whatever they want. "Hey Jo?" I hear Finch's voice, taking me out of my thoughts. "Uh yeah?" I asked, curious on what she would say. Hopefully it's not to start another fight. "So will you be my date to this thing?" She asked and I smiled softly at her. "Of course I will." I said. Honestly I didn't want to go, but if Hope was going to be basically dragged to it, then I had to be there to watch over her. I didn't want her being upset over everything. I can keep my eye on her and make sure she doesn't lose it. But at the same time, why did I want to see Hope in a fancy type dress so badly? When I thought of that, my mind instantly went back to that night. We were so close. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I remember wanting to kiss her beautiful..plump..perfect lips. Stop it Josie! You have a girlfriend.. so why am I thinking of Hope this way?

    "Josie?" I hear but it's like it's far away from me. "Josie, earth to Josie!" I hear again and this time it was closer. "Josie!" I hear this time and get taken out of my thoughts. I look at who was yelling at me and of course it was Lizzie. "What Lizzie?" I asked, a bit annoyed she took me out of my thoughts but also thankful she did because I shouldn't be thinking of Hope that way. "Come on Jo, we're going shopping for a new outfit for the party." I should have known. "Lizzie, you've gone shopping many times already, don't you have an outfit to work for this party already?" I still didn't want to go to the party but it was starting to feel like if I didn't, my sister would drag me to it anyways. "I don't have anything for a fancy ass Mikaelson party. So let's go." She grabbed my hand and pulled me away from Finch. "Go on, have fun with you sister." I hear Finch call out. "Oh wait!" I hear her speak up again and Lizzie stopped, groaning loudly. "I'll be waiting out front." She said and walked off. I turned to Finch and she moved closer to my ear. "Try and find something elegant and sexy." She whispered and then winked at me. I felt my cheeks get warm. I knew certain ears heard her but they acted as if they hadn't, besides Kol, he seemed amused by it. I could tell, he was the troublemaker of the family. When she said something sexy, why did I instantly think of Hope being the one looking sexy? God Josie! Snap out of your daydream. Even if I did have feelings for Hope again, there was no way it would be returned.

    After she left me standing there, blushing, what I assumed to be a bright red, I walked off towards the front of the house to meet up with Lizzie. I tried to stop myself from blushing before getting any closer to my sister because she would definitely have something to say about it. If I had thought about Hope, was I actually blushing because of her or because of what Finch had said? "Finally! Let's go!" My annoyed sister said and grabbed my hand as I slowly got closer to her. I heard footsteps behind us, meaning some of the others were probably following to also find something for this party. This was going to be a long day and I had a bad feeling about the whole thing.

Hope's P.O.V.
    After a while of running to try and get my mind off of things, I headed back to where I had left my clothes. Even while running, I still couldn't stop thinking about Josie. I wasn't sure if it was the running or my thoughts but I could feel and hear my heart pounding against my chest, faster than it should have been beating. What am I going to do about this?

    Once I shifted back and got dressed, I made my way back home. When I get there, I see everyone had pretty much disappeared. I assume they all went out into town or inside the house. I walk in and I still didn't want to talk to anyone and I knew if I ran into someone, I would've gotten stopped and asked questions. I used my vampire speed to get to my room to avoid anyone who might be in the house. When I get to my room, I see my aunt Rebekah standing at my bed, putting a big box on my bed. "Auntie Beks?" The moment I said that, she turned towards me and smiled. "Hope! Welcome back. How was your run?" She asked and I walked closer to get a better look at the box. "It was well needed at the moment. What's with the box?" I quickly asked, hoping she wouldn't question about the things stuck on my mind. It wasn't as much as the hunger anymore, but the whole Malivore thing and Josie thing. I still did have the urge to just run off and attack someone to satisfy my hunger but the lessons were helping some. I had a lesson later today with aunt Rebekah, because she probably had ways to help as well. "Oh it's a gift, for later tonight." She said with a smile across her face. Before I could ask questions, she spoke up again. "Go on, open it." I walk to the box and open it. It was a beautiful, luxurious dress, that seemed a little sexy as well. I pulled it out and held it against my body and looked in the mirror. "It's beautiful, but what's the occasion?" I asked and looked at her. "Well your uncle wants to throw and old fashioned Mikaelson party. He thinks it'll be good to have some fun and try and get your mind off of whatever is happening up in that mind of yours." A Mikaelson party? Without dad? It didn't seem right. He was usually the one doing the big parties but to do it without him? Not only that but I never was a party type person. "Well I hope you guys have fun but I don't think I'm going to go." I said and placed the dress carefully in the box. "Hope, you should go." I hear my uncle Marcel by the door. He must've been walking nearby and heard us. "I don't know. It wouldn't be right without dad. And I'm not much of a party person. Plus what if I lose it?" I asked and sat on the bed. "We will all be there if you do lose it." My aunt said and sat next to me. "Your father wouldn't want you to miss out on a Mikaelson party, I know he wouldn't. It may not be the same but it'll be fun. And you have been kinda distant lately with your thoughts." Marcel said walking into the room. He was right. Dad would want me to go. But I still wasn't sure about it. "We're just worried about you sweetie." My aunt said, rubbing my back. "Please come to the party. Stay for an hour and if you're not having fun by then, then you can leave. All of your friends are joining us." I sighed softly, thinking about what my aunt said. If I go, then I will get to see Josie in some beautiful dress. Why was that the first thing I think of?! Now I suddenly wanted to dance with her. But I can't dance with her alone at the party, Finch would probably kick my ass.. well she'd try. Landon on the other hand, probably wouldn't see anything wrong with two friends dancing. "Alright, I'll think about it." "Great! Now rest and relax for a bit because our lesson is later." My aunt said and stood up. I watch as Marcel grab a hold of my aunt's hand and smiled at me. "Good luck today Hope. Hopefully we will see you at the party tonight." He said and walked out with my aunt. "Nice work love." I hear my aunt say to Marcel. "You too Beks." He replied as they walked down the hall. I could hear them because of my hearing. They were so perfect for eachother. I wanted something like that. I thought I had it with Landon but fate just always kept pulling us away. We would never be able to be as happy as them because no matter what, I would always be his kryptonite because he was Malivore's son and my blood is meant to kill Malivore.

    After my lesson with aunt Rebekah, I headed back to my room to get ready for the party. I decided to take the offer and go but if I'm really not having fun or I start to lose it, I'm coming back to my room and painting something instead, while everyone else parties. Aunt Rebekah said I've gotten better with the control but something inside still felt off. Maybe my uncle was right. Maybe I am hiding something from myself and it's causing my hunger. The only thing I could even think of for that is Josie. Do I actually have feelings for her again? Or did they even stop when I was fourteen? Have they been there the entire time but I never knew it because we've both been in relationships? I try to shake the thoughts from my head but no use. Maybe I do have feelings for Josie.

Josie's P.O.V.
    After what was probably many hours of shopping with Lizzie, she finally had picked out an outfit for the party. I managed to find one too. "I hope she likes the dress I picked." I said to Lizzie as we walked back to the mansion. "I'm sure Finch will love it." Yeah Finch. But why does it feel like I wasn't talking about her in that moment, when Lizzie said Finch? We made it back to the mansion and Lizzie started to get ready. I didn't need as long as she always took so I just chilled around the house, spending time with my friends and Finch.

    Time passed and it was about time to get ready for the party. I gave Finch a quick kiss and headed up to get ready. I am going but I still didn't like the idea. I knew Hope better than most people in her life, so I knew she wasn't the party type person. Not only that but I knew she had a lot on her mind with the whole hunger thing and Malivore thing. I have to go so I can keep my eye on her. I don't want her losing it because I know it would effect her so much.

    Once I was done getting ready, I headed down to see a bunch of them already in the room, with music playing. I walked over to Finch and smiled at her. "Wow you look amazing." I said and she moved closer. "Says you. I mean look at you." I chuckled softly and gave her a kiss. She was my girlfriend and I cared about her so much, but then why does it not feel right kissing her? I didn't feel sparks anymore. Maybe I'm just too much in my head to realize the sparks between us. "How about we dance?" She asked and I smiled at her. "That sounds great." She took my hand and led me to where others were dancing. I kept looking around, hoping to see Hope but no sign of her, yet at least. Knowing her, she probably won't even make an appearance. But if she did, it probably wouldn't be long.

    After awhile of dancing, I pulled Finch from the dance floor. "Alright, I need a little break. I don't have the wolfy energy that you do." I hear her chuckle and smile at me. "Don't worry Jo, we can rest as much as you want." I sighed softly with relief. "Thank you." "Stay here, I'll get us some drinks." She said and then walked off. "Well look who finally decided to show." I hear Hope's uncle say and I look up to the top of the stairs. Hope was in this beautiful, elegant, sexy dress and she was breathtaking. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I felt my heart pounding from just the sight of her. Do I actually have feelings for her? I mean I always thought she was attractive but that doesn't mean I have feeling for her right? "Yeah yeah. I'm here so no need to make a big deal out of it." Hope said to her uncle. Why can't I stop staring at Hope? The way the dress made her bod- No Josie! Don't think about Hope's body! Only Finch's body should be on your mind! I tried to shake the thoughts out of my mind but my eyes had another idea. It was like my eyes had a mind of their own as they traveled down Hope's entire body. The urge to close the gap between us was definitely there and definitely strong. "Hey Jo." I hear Hope speak up and my eyes met up with hers. I could get lost in those beautiful blue eyes anytime. She smiled brightly at me, making my heart pound faster. I hope she couldn't hear it but I knew she definitely did. "Uh hey. I never thought I'd ever see you in a dress like this. It's different." "Good different or bad different?" "Good. Definitely good!" I said and smiled at her, still trying to keep my eyes off of her body. "Well good. Are you having fun?" "Y-yeah. Finch just went to get a drink. I'm sure someone stopped her to talk for a moment." I saw Hope's eyes flash yellow when I mentioned Finch. Did she hate her that much or was there more to it?

Hope's P.O.V.
    As I walked down the stairs to the party that I didn't really want to go to, I felt the need to stay when I saw Josie. She looked stunning. Seeing her, made it seem like I couldn't breathe for a moment. I had my eyes on her and it was almost as if she couldn't take hers off of mine. While we talked for a bit, I noticed her eyes didn't stay locked on mine the entire time. Was she checking me out? No Hope, don't think that. There's no way Josie would check me out. I couldn't take my eyes off of her as we talked. She looked beautiful and dare I say.. sexy. Why did she have to look so delicious and not in the way a vampire would usually think. God, Hope! I need to stop thinking this way.

    When she mentioned her werewolf girlfriend, I felt my blood boil again. I could also feel my eyes turn yellow and I hoped Josie didn't see it but by the look on her face, she might have. Did I just hate Finch this much or was this jealousy? I always reacted a certain way around Penelope too, so was that jealousy back then? "Hope!" I hear a familiar voice call out. "I didn't think you'd show up. Wow you look amazing." I turned to Landon who was smiling ear to ear to see me. Was this actually Landon though? It just didn't feel right to me. Maybe it was because he was Malivore pretending or maybe we were just drifting apart from eachother. "Thanks. You don't look bad yourself." I said putting on a fake smile, something I knew I was good at doing. I could sense Josie still didn't take her eyes off of me. Was it the same reason before or because she could see right through me? Josie usually was able to see right through me. I never knew how she did it but she managed to do it. "So how about a dance ma'lady?" If he was Malivore, he definitely knew Landon better than I knew because that was something Landon would definitely say as a little joke. "Uh, yeah." I took his hand and glanced back at Josie. I didn't want to leave her side but why was that?

    Landon led me to where everyone was dancing and pulled me close. While we danced, all I could think about was Josie and how she looked tonight. I could feel and hear my heart pounding again, from just the thought of Josie in that dress. This was a moment, I'm glad Landon couldn't hear it because even if he was Malivore, he would definitely ask questions on why my heart beat was speeding past normal. All of a sudden, I hear a sound, like glass being smashed, then the overwhelming smell of blood. I could feel the veins and fangs appearing. "Hope?" I hear Landon say. Not only that but I could feel my eyes shifting from the normal blue to the golden yellow. It smelt amazing and I couldn't handle myself.

Josie's P.O.V.
    "Damn it!" I yelled after accidentally dropping my drink. The glass had shattered and I bent down to pick it up, so no one stepped on it. I hear Finch telling me to be careful but since I got distracted by her talking to her, I felt the glass cut my hand. "Ow!" Finch quickly helped me up and looked at my hand. "Oh Jo! Are you okay?" "Yeah, it's just a little cut." "Let's get you cleaned up." Before we could even move, I felt a gust of wind. I turned to see Hope standing in front of me. She must've used the vampire speed to get to me, must be why I felt a gust of wind. I could see her eyes were yellow and had veins under them. "Hope?" I said softly. She must've smelt the blood. "Little niece, back down." I hear her uncle say as everyone else moved closer. Hope moved in closer to me, to the point where we were almost close enough to touch. "If you touch my girlfriend I will kil-" I hear Finch start to say to protect me but she stopped when Hope gave her a death glare. "What will you do?" Hope said, as if a way to threaten Finch. We all knew if they got into a fight, Hope would definitely come out of it as the winner. Her eyes shift back to me and I could see her eyes move down to my bloody hand. I feel her grip on my wrist, pulling my hand up to her. "Please don't do it Hope. I know you can fight it." I said softly. I could tell she was basically fighting herself right now. The vampire urge to feed, fighting Hope's instinct to protect me and not harm me in anyway. I watch her as she moved my hand closer to her lips. "Like I said if you don-" Finch said but I quickly turned to look at her. "Finch! I trust Hope so just back off." I look back at Hope. Her lips were hovering over my hand with her fangs poking through ready to bite into my hand. When I thought she was about to follow through, I feel her grip leave my wrist and she was gone. She fought the urge. "Well that was bloody interesting to watch." Her uncle said, obviously in shock that she managed to fight it with being so close. "Let's get you cleaned up." Freya said and took me to clean my wound.

    She started to clean up my wound and bandage it. "How did she do that? She almost fed from me but she stopped herself." I said and sighed softly. I knew it was hard for Hope. I could see it in her eyes. "I have a theory but I'm not sure yet." "Can I help with it?" I asked and looked at her. "Yes but I might need Lizzie too. How about tomorrow during her lesson, we try a test?" "What kind of test?" I asked, curious on what her theory was. "I'm going to need you and Lizzie to show up and both have your hands cut to see what Hope will do from the smell of two bloody hands." It seemed she wanted to say more to it but didn't. "Well I'm willing to help but I'll have to talk to Lizzie." "I knew I could count on you." Once she finished my hand, I smiled and thanked her. I then rushed upstairs to find Hope. I walk to her door and knocked on it. "I want to be alone.. please?" I hear her say and I sighed softly. "Hope, I just wanted to make sure you were okay." "Jo?" She said and then I see the door open. "Are you okay?" She asked and grabbed my wrist to take a look at my hand. "I'm fine. It was just a little cut from glass. But are you okay?" I asked and she let go of my hand and backed up. "I'm sorry Jo. I almost.. I couldn't control myself." She looked down and I could tell she was beating herself up over this. "Hope, it's okay. You stopped yourself. You didn't hurt me." I said and moved in closer, grabbing onto her hands. I felt a bit of pain from the touch on my cut hand but I didn't care right now. But I guess Hope could see it in my face because she let go. "It hurts you so don't do that." I smiled softly at her and grabbed her hands again. "It's fine. It's just a tiny bit of pain." She let go again and backed up a bit. "No I don't want you being in pain." She looked up at me and our eyes met. "I'm sorry if I scared you Jo." "You could never scare me. I trust you." "Now how about we go back? I'm sure your family wants to make sure you're alright." "I don't know Josie." "Come on, how can you not show off when you look amazing?" That made her smile. "Says you. I mean have you seen how you look?" I rolled my eyes at her and shook my head. "Oh shut up." Was this just us giving eachother innocent, friendly complements? Or were we flirting? It can't be flirting. But Hope does look amazing and it was like I couldn't take my eyes off of her. "Come on, let's go." I grabbed her hand and made sure it was my good hand so she wouldn't be afraid of it hurting me, and pulled her back down stairs. Why did I feel so nervous from just holding her hand but felt safe and calm all at the same time? I hope that Hope could have some fun tonight. She needed a fun night, to get her mind off of everything, so let's hope this works.

    A few hours later, I noticed Hope had disappeared again. I walked over to Landon and asked him where she had gone and he said, she stepped out back. I wasn't exactly trusting him at the moment, ever since Hope told Lizzie and Lizzie told me about her Malivore dream. I knew it could have just been a nightmare but it could have been real too. I walk to the back and see Hope sitting on the stairs of the back porch. I walked over and sat next to her, making sure not to mess up my dress. "Hey, why are you out here?" She turned to look at me and smiled at me. "Just needed some air is all. It was getting kinda hot in there." You sure it isn't just you? Why the hell did I just think that?! I hope I wasn't just thinking out loud. "You don't have to worry about me Jo. I'm fine." Phew. I think it was just in my head. I'm safe..for now. "What happened about having some fun?" "I was having some fun, but I just needed some air for a moment. It still isn't the same though." I sighed softly. I hated it when Hope got upset over her parents. I mean it was normal for her to do so, but I still hated seeing her upset over it, over anything really. "Well then I'll just give you some company." "Don't forget about me!" We both turned around and saw Lizzie who must've followed me out here. She sat next to me and we just all hung out for a bit.

    After awhile, Lizzie got up and went back inside to party some more. I knew she wouldn't stay out too long. "I guess we should head bac-" I hear Hope say but she stopped herself. "Do you uh.. do you hear that?" She asked and at first I heard nothing so I assumed she heard it because of her super hearing. "No I don't hear anything. What is it Hope?" I asked and she didn't answer, she just got up and started walking through the backyard. "Hope?" I asked and started following her. "Hope! What's wrong?" I asked and she didn't react. It was almost as if she couldn't hear me anymore. I followed her, to see where she was going. Eventually I heard what I assumed Hope was hearing. It was.. beautiful and all I wanted to do was.. follow it.

Author; Happy New Year everyone! I know this one took me a bit longer to update but these past couple of weeks have been busy with Christmas and then New Year's. I hope you all like this new update! More to come soon! Again ignore any typos! Thanks again for reading everyone!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

14K 367 16
I do not own these characters, those rights go to Julie Plec. Hope turns into a tribrid to defeat Malivore, but in order to do so, she turns off...
42.2K 1.2K 32
What if Hope went to New Orleans after she saw Landon and Josie kiss? What if she never stayed? It sets 15 years after the Malivore jump. Hope left M...
6.1K 168 10
Hope Mikaelson newly activated Tribrid, with no humanity goes to find the one person she thinks would know about her new enemy- THE TRIAD. But meetin...
41.2K 1.5K 31
Just when Hope thought she was free of Agent Clarke once and for all, the universe decided to mix things up a bit. Suddenly Hope is faced with a deci...