Heaven Warrior

Galing kay jasdarealDON

"Just fight a little while longer baby boy." "I'm tired." Higit pa

prologue
one.
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven pt. 1
eleven pt. 2
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
epilogue
~ 001
~ 002
~ 003
~ 004
~ 005
~ 006
~ 007
~ 008
~ 009
~ 010
new book dropped!
~ 011
~ 012
~013
~ 014
~ 015
~ 016
~ 017
Q&A + update info
~ 018
Im back!! ❤️
1MILLION ❤️
new work ❤️

forty seven

17.4K 1.2K 231
Galing kay jasdarealDON

"Hey boo, what's wrong?" Jayda asked watching as Heaven slouched down in a seat right next to the room that Daloni was in. Jayda had got word that Daloni was at the hospital, and of course she wanted to be at his and Heaven's side.

"Hey, and I'm tired. Papa was up all night crying. Grey told me to bring him in to run some tests." Heaven replied, with a small sigh. She was trying so hard to keep her eyes open, but it was getting hard.

"Jayda he was just doing good, but now he can't even balance on his own. I keep asking God why him. Or if he's punishing Daloni for my mistakes." She added.

"Babe it could be nothing. He'll have his good and bad days. I don't think God is punishing you or him. He just keeps testing your faith. Heaven I've told you multiple times you have to give yourself a break, you have to take care of yourself. If you don't, you're gonna be in a hospital bed." Jayda replied.

"H-How can I take a break? Two kids, one that has cancer. Solana is improving, but I'm still trying to trust that she won't harm herself. I just got promoted which means they expect more from me, and I'm still trying to open my own building." Heaven rambled.

"Baby did you forget that you're in a relationship with Zylin? When he asked to be your girlfriend he asked for all of you. That includes helping with Daloni and helping run the house. I'm sure he's wanted to help, but the stubbornness in you denied it. You have to allow him to help you Heav, just like Nevaeh is your daughter now, papa is his son now. Stop trying to do everything alone."

Heaven sniffled wiping her face. She felt like she couldn't win for loose sometimes. She just wished she could go to a island alone without having to worry about anything. "Love you." She said.

"Love you too. You got this." Jayda smiled, hugging her best friend.

While they hugged Dr. Grey opened the door to the examination room to speak with Heaven. "Whenever you're ready, you can come in so we can talk about his results."

Heaven pulled back from their hug and stood up wiping her face free from tears. "I'm ready." She said.

She followed Dr. Grey back into Daloni's private room and smiled seeing him coloring. "Ou papa what color is that?" She asked.

"Gween!" Daloni shouted, throwing his arms in the air.

"Good job man." She cooed, pecking his cheek.

"So we've ran test and I didn't see anything unusual. It'll take a couple of days for his other tests to come back, but I'm sure they'll be normal. I examined the knot and it could be a tumor, but I'm hoping that it's benign. He does have a small infection. Nothing antibiotics can't handle. I asked if he was in any pain and he shook his head." Dr. Grey explained.

"So how many days will it take for his test?" Heaven asked.

"I would say a week, but I put in a rush so it shouldn't take more than four days. If it is a tumor, I'll have to admit him Heaven." He said.

"God." Heaven sighed, holding her hands over her head.

"But the knot can also be from the infection. Let's just hope that's the case. In the meantime he has a prescription of antibiotics at the pharmacy. Breathing treatments every morning and night. And keep him away from other small children until I give the green light." Dr. Grey stated.

"What about my daughter? She's six." Heaven asked.

"Try not to let them have a lot of interactions. I know she's had her shots, but she can still transmit something from school to him." Dr. Grey shrugged.

"Okay. How many more treatments does he have?"

"Well after this one, he'll have one left. If his test comes back normal and it's not a cancerous tumor then he'll be able to ring that bell." The doctor smiled.

Heaven smiled, now thinking positive about everything. The bell is something every patient did when they were free from cancer. Heaven couldn't wait for Daloni to have his time.

"Mommy let go bye bye." Daloni said, slipping out of the bed. As soon as he stood to his feet, he fell over.

"Could the infection be the reason he's falling over?" Heaven asked.

"Yes one of the symptoms can be loss of mobility or balance." Grey nodded, watching Daloni stand to his feet again.

Heaven bent down just a few steps from Daloni and held her arms out. "C'mere papa try and walk to me." She said.

When Daloni took the first step he fell over once again, resulting in him just crawling to Heaven. "We go bye bye." He said.

"Not right now. Are you hungry?" She replied, picking him up.

"Yes ma'am!" He shouted.

Dr. Grey chuckled leaving the two to themselves. Heaven plopped down on the bed, and kissed all over Daloni's face. "I love you so much." She stated.

"Love you mommy." Daloni nodded, trying to move Heaven's shirt to the side.

"No sir. No more milk." Heaven shook her head.

"No more?" Daloni frowned.

"Nope."

Daloni mugged Heaven and bucked his head at her. "Mean." He said.

"Papa I'm not mean." Heaven pouted. She tried to kiss him again, but he moved his face away making Heaven gasp. Her feelings were now hurt, but Daloni didn't care.

~

"So what time you get out again?" Zylin asked Solana for the third time. He was taking her to a counseling session, and he had already taken the wrong exit.

"At two. But I won't mind if you're a little late." Solana replied, looking out the window from the backseat.

"Why you think I'm gone be late?" Zylin asked.

"Because you asked me three times when I'll be done." Solana chuckled.

"Yeah yeah, so like you like living with us? Like how you feel about the fam?" Zylin genuinely asked. He didn't know what else to talk about, so he wanted to see how Solana felt about everything.

"Yeah I'm grateful that Heaven is allowing me to stay with you guys. Each one of you make me laugh when I'm not feeling myself. Sometimes I think I'm a burden, but Heaven reminds me that I'm not." Solana replied.

"Why you think you a burden?" Zylin frowned.

"Because you guys already have two small kids it's like I'm y'all's third unstable child or something. I'm eighteen and can't even stay at the house by myself. I'm working on gaining Heaven's trust though."

"You ain't a burden. Them bad ass kids is why we be running like a headless chicken. If anything you a big help around the house. You keep Nevaeh out my face, and you always offering to help." He shrugged.

"Yeah Nevaeh is my best friend." Solana cheesed.

"I wouldn't want to be her best friend. She bossy as hell. Don't tell her I said it though."

"So who's your best friend?" Solana asked.

"Shid honestly Heaven. I know I messed up one time, but I really love that girl. She really complete my world. I wanna make her my wife real soon, but I don't know. I don't even know if she want marriage." Zylin admitted, finally pulling into the therapist parking lot.

"Have you guys talked about it?" Solana asked.

"Not really. We both be so busy. We practically live with each other. We're raising two kids together. Hell we even got a separate bank account together. If we do get married I wanna move far away from Chicago. We both got to many bad memories here."

"I think you should just talk to her about it. I know I'm the last one to talk, but communication takes you far." Solana replied.

"Yeah we working on that. We both lack in that department." Zylin chuckled.

"Just talk to her and ask her. Don't forget I get out at two." Solana said, opening the car door.

"Yeah two. I got it." Zylin nodded.

~

hey loves, how are y'all going ?

Today I'm gone try to respond to some of y'all messages. I'm really grateful that y'all support me with my books. I know a lot of readers like the hood books and stuff, but I be trying to be different.

anyways let's get into it

So Jayda and Heaven had a talk about Heaven's mental health. Y'all think that Jayda could be scared that she could loose Heaven?

I wish I had a friend like Jayda, she always speaks facts. How y'all feel about what Jayda said about Heaven letting Zy help her?

We found out that Daloni does have a small infection, but it can be killed with antibiotics...how y'all think Nevaeh gone react to not being as interacted with Daloni as usual?

Y'all think the lump on Daloni's chest is from the infection or is a small tumor?

Y'all think Daloni gone have trouble be weened off of breat feeding?

We got a small glimpse of Zylin and Solana's little bond

Solana thinks she's a burden to the family, yall think it could be from past trauma or she has a right to feel that way?

Zylin mentioned that he wants to marry Heaven...how y'all feeling about that?

Y'all think Heaven would want to get married?

Should they move from Chicago??

vote and comment pls!!

-JassyOut

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

3.1K 90 33
🤪read to find out
105K 5.4K 31
𝖨 𝖼𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝗄𝖾𝖾𝗉 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇' 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗇𝗈 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇...
9.2K 673 23
𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭. "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝...
136K 5.3K 31
𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 . - ᴛʀᴀᴘᴘᴀsᴛᴀʀᴢ © ᴀᴜɢᴜsᴛ 2021 #1 / blackpeople