part of the family..

By Skelly167

this is about how you the reader is apart of the sbi family dynamic. After your birth your mother got sick an... More

Hiya
1. the very beginning
2. Blame
3. invisible
4. new brother
5. Take a look at my girlfriend!
6. Fundy?
7. first birthday
9. gone
10. brink of death.
11. tides of change
12. Sally?
13. X-Mas
14. Fundy's dream
15. Birthday preparations
16. your party
17. a small realisation
18. that song..
19. Village
20. first impressions
21. Why?
22. Wilbur
all a dream
23. A brother
24. Hunting
25. a tiny bit of whats too come
26, the truth
27. A break

8. Sick

2.4K 68 39
By Skelly167

Wilbur Techno, 16
Sally, 16
Y/n, 11
Tommy, 9
Fundy, 1 (aka, 5)

After a few months your back was really starting to hurt you. You guessed it was because you were still sleeping on the couch. Wilbur had moved out, Tommy refused to leave your room and Techno wasn't shareing with Tommy.
You see, Technoblade values his sleep.

The extension was nearly finished. Phil was still working on it and you helped when it was needed. But you couldn't do much. You were always scared that you'd just get in the way.

Right now you were with the crows. They had a new tree and the back had a bunch of 'x's on it. Yes, they already filled the previous birch tree with x's. Now it was a different birch tree, right beside the original which is slowly filling up already. 

You were reading a book on potions. You recently started to grow an interest towards them since a traveling merchant in town began selling them.
You wanted to know how to make them too. You figured by reading about them you could learn more about them.

And boy did you learn. There was so many different combinations of potions you wanted to try out for yourself. Like healing potions and fire resistance! You also found out that you have to get ingredients for potions from the Nether.
You know the Nether to be dangerous. Techno was from there until he got adopted. You heard different stories of the Nether from Puffy and others. Apparently its a dangerous place.

You still felt curious as to what lies inside the dangerous dimension. Sure its dangerous but you wanted to see for yourself. But for now, all you could do was read about it.

Most of the crows were flying around and playing with eachother, while the older ones lay with you. Most of them were relaxing in your presence while others slept leaning on you.
You didn't mind, if anything you've grown to love these silent moments. They were rare considering how energetic the crows are. Shadow was even there, relaxing by your feet.

You continued reading. You took this book off the bookshelf back home. Techno was reading it before and now you.

A few birds flew down from the sky holding into something. When they dropped it infront of you it scared you.
You jumped back and stared at the artifact.

It was a skull. A black one.

You tilted your head in confusion at the birds. You relaxed a little and picked up the skull.
The skull was coated in a black chalky substance. It looked as if it were stareing right into your soul.

It was like a skeleton skull but.. black. There was mysterious energy eminating from the black skull. It wasn't a good one either.

''What even is this?'' You asked not looking away from the skull.

One of the birds cawed. It was apparently a Wither skeletons skull. Only found in the Nether. You have to kill a wither skeleton to get their head.

You looked at the crows. It was another gift from the Nether.

''I don't even have anywhere to put this.'' You said. ''How about I leave it somewhere here.'' You said calmly.

The crows cawed in agreement. You stood up waking up some of the crows by accident.

''Sorry for waking you guys I'm just looking for a place to put this.'' You said gesturing to the skull in your hand.

The crows stood up and one of them landed on your shoulder.

''Do you have any idea on where to put it?'' You asked. The crows thought for a second then one spoke up.

''What's The Secret Base?'' You asked in confusion.

The crows explained it was a secret until your birthday. Now you were intrigued.

''Could you put this there? I don't have anywhere to put it at home, I'm still sleeping on the couch.'' You asked softly. The crow nodded taking the skull and flying off. There was still a little bit of that chalky stuff still on your hands. You'd have to wash them when you get home.

You sat back down by the tree and started reading again. Most crows had already left while some stayed. Most of them had baby crows to take care of. You could hear the baby chicks chirp from the trees calling for their parents.

Eventually you had to go too. You felt a small strain in your back so you went to stretch. Once you stretched you picked up your book and headed back home.

You got back just in time as Phil was calling you to come set the table for dinner.

After dinner you got the couch ready to sleep on. Your back was already a little sore, if it had feelings it would dispise you right now.

That night you couldn't sleep. Your back was seriously sore. Deciding sleep wasn't gonna happen you went to the bathroom.

The next Day Phil woke up to a silent house. When he went out into the sitting room you weren't there sleeping on the couch. He didn't think much of it and went to make himself a cup of tea to start the day. He was gonna need it.

After a while Techno came downstairs. He took a cup of tea for himself and sat down beside Phil.

Techno looked at the couch. Usually when you woke up you'd get ride of all the blankets and pillows covering the couch before you did anything else. So to see that simple job not done disturbed him a little bit.

The voices were also demanding blood, just a little more than usual.

''Techno, you alright?'' Phil asked looking concerned for Techno.

''The voices are being loud again.'' He said quietly.

''Oh, I'll try to keep Tommy away from you.'' Phil said chuckling slightly.

Just as Phil said that they heard Tommy scream from upstairs.
Tommy ran down panic was written all over his face.

''Tommy?-''

''Phil! I need help!'' He yelled grabbing Phil and pulling on his hand.

''Tommy I'm having tea right now can it-''

''Y/n's puking blood in the bathroom upstairs!''
Phil's eyes widened and followed Tommy upstairs Techno followed behind.

There inside the bathroom was you, curled up in the corner of the bathroom. Your hands were all bloody and your face was wet with tears.
Phil panicked and rushed over to you.

''Y/n! Y/n, look at me! Y/n, what happened? Are you ok?'' Phil asked panick written in his voice.

''It.. hurts..'' You said quietly. Your voice seemed tired and raspy. You had circles under  your eyes showing how tired you were.

Phil carefully picked you up when,
crack*
Phil immediately stopped what he was doing as you cried out in pain. You were trying to breath but for some reason it felt like you couldn't. Phil picked you up again and face Techno.

''Techno, get the doctor.'' Techno waisted no time rushing downstairs and grabbing his coat and leaving.

When Techno came back with the Doctor, they went up to where you were.
Right now you were in your old room, where Tommy slept.
You were in pain. Then again, you'd say 'in pain' would be an understatement. Techno and Tommy waited downstairs with Phil who was paceing back and forth.

The doctor came downstairs. He had a worried expression.

''Mr Minecraft. I need to speak with you.''

Phil nodded and followed the doctor back upstairs, leaving Techno and Tommy in the living room.

Tommy was finding it difficult to sit still. He kept swinging his legs or playing with his thumbs or was doing something. Techno's eyes glowed red. He was trying to sort out the voices in his head who were yelling at him.

The doctor and Phil came back downstairs and Tommy jumped up from his seat.

''I'll get her medication now.'' The doctor said heading towards the exit.

''Ok, thank you doctor.'' Phil said giving him a sad smile. Once the doctor left Tommy walked over to Phil.

''What's happening to Y/n?'' He asked genuinely concerned.

''Th-they're going to be.. i-in pain for a while.. but after that they should be alright.'' Phil said giving a smile to Tommy. The smile was clearly forced but it was the best Phil could do at that time.

Phil proceeded to the kitchen where he began making breakfast. He was trying to act like it was normal, for their daughter to puke blood. It creeped Tommy out but then again what was he supposed to do.

After a while the doctor came back with a whole lot of medication.

''They need two of these pills a day, they help with the pain. And when they finnaly come out, give me a call so I can see if she's doing alright.''

Phil nodded in confirmation and the doctor left. Tommy had completely lost his appetite and so did Techno, but Phil tried to reasure them.

''Can we go see them?'' Tommy asked.
Phil thought for a second before answering.

''Only if they're OK with it.'' Tommy nodded and bolted upstairs followed by Techno.

Techno knocked on the door but it was pointless really as Tommy just charged inside the room.

When they entered Y/n was in bed. The bed was propped up agenst the far wall and she was in the corner of the bed all curled up in the corner.

Phil came up from behind Techno and Tommy and came in.

''Y/n, the doctor told you not to sit like that! It'll make it worse.'' Phil claimed walking over to you.

Phil helped you sit up straight agenst the head of the bed. You were wearing a thin white shirt that had an open back. You still had a small bit of blood stains on your hands but nothing too noticeable.

Phil carefully wrapped his wings around you. You had a tired look in your eye and were obviously cold as you shivered a little.

There was a knock on the door downstairs. Phil sighed and carefully stood up.
''I'll go get it.''

Phil exited the room leaving you with your two brothers Techno and Tommy.

''Y/n what's going on!'' Tommy demanded walking over to you.

''The doctor said I'm growing wings..'' You answered. Your voice was weak. It was shaky and raspy.

''How is that possible? Even if you were like Phil, Elytrians are born with wings.'' Techno stated walking towards you but you only shrugged not to sure yourself.
Tommy sat down at the edge of the bed beside you and stared at you. His gaze lasted a while. He just stared at you dead in the eyes before looking away.

''You need sleep.'' He stated matter-of-factly.

''Yeah no shit sherlock. Y/n probably hasn't slept at all last night.'' Techno claimed  hitting Tommy over the head receiving a small 'ow' from the blonde.

''Y/N!?''

A small voice yelled from downstairs. You'd recagnise that voice anywhere. You turned your head to look at the door and just as you did Funnel ran into frame.

Funnel ran into the room and stopped at the door.
You waved at the hybrid giving her your best smile. Though, it probably looked so forced it was honestly pathetic.

Funnel stared at you, before running towards you and jumping up to hug you.

''Aunty N/n! Are you ok! Granpa, said something happened to you an-''

Funnel looked at you, pain was written all over your face as you tried to keep yourself upright on the bed.

''Ah! I'm so sorry!'' Funnel exclaimed getting off of you but still sitting on the bed.

''It's fine.'' You smiled weakly at Funnel.

*snap

You let out a small yelp as you barreled over in pain. Techno got up and went to your side trying to help you back up, but when he tried to move you,

*crack

Your bones snapped again which made you grit your teeth in pain. Techno removed his hand and looked towards the door.

''Tommy-'' Before Techno could finish Tommy was already bolting out the room and downstairs calling for Phil. Funnel sat beside you. She clearly didn't know what to do. She just knew you were in pain.
Phil ran into the room Wilbur and Sally following behind.

Phil ran over to you and replaced Techno in comforting you. Phil sat down while you clung onto his clothing as if your life depended on it.

You went to sit up straight and Phil helped you but it just made another cracking sound come from your bones that made you cringe and almost barrel over in pain again.

Suddenly you brought your hand to your mouth and coughed. Phil tried his best to try and calm you down. A small drop of blood escaped from your hand causing Funnel to panic.

''Y/n! Your bleeding!'' Wilbur then rushed over to Funnel picking her up off the bed and holding onto her.
Wilbur faced Phil with a concerned but serious look.

''You said sick. Not this.'' Wilbur claimed stareing right at Phil.

''I know I'll explain later alright.''

''Better. Come on Champ, it's alright.'' Wilbur then brought Sally and Funnel out of the room and downstairs. Techno and Tommy followed after them, leaving Phil to help you.

Once your breathing  steadied Phil looked down to see you asleep.. well you more like passed out from pain but you were resting none the less. Phil gently placed you down on the bed so you were laying on your side. Phil left the room closing the door behind him.

When Phil went downstairs Wilbur, Techno and Tommy were in the living room.

''Where's Funnel and Sally?'' Phil asked walking over to the boys all sitting on the couch.

''They're outside. Now explain.'' Wilbur demanded having a serious expression on his face as he sat up straight fixing his posture.

''Yeah you haven't told us anything.'' Techno chimed in.

''And what's up with all the medication? There's so much!'' Tommy also said but his comment was mostly ignored for obvious reasons. It was pretty obvious you needed painkillers.

''Y/n is.. growing wings.'' Phil said.

''What?.. but Elytrians are born with wings?'' Wilbur asked confused.

''Yeah.. they are. Y/n is a hybrid.. the doctor said they..'' Phil trailed off, not wanting that to be even the slightest chance.

''They what?'' Techno asked.

''They might not make it.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.1K 895 17
Times are high, Tubbo and Tommy have a great decent life, however, one day, everything turns downhill and they become orphans. Philza is looking to a...
145K 5.7K 59
"You are just a burden..... " "You are indeed unlucky......". "your bad days have already started, just wait and watch how i make your life a real h...
99.1K 1.7K 49
Just Realized this book is kinda toxic in way ๐Ÿ’—------------------------------------------------------ ๐Ÿ’— Come Collect your one-shots ๐Ÿ’—...
70.2K 1.3K 24
SLOW UPDATES!! Hello! This is a Mal X reader. one I gave up on and have now restarted. I hope you enjoy it!!