Late replies ☾ Mark Lee

By markscult

☾ Idol au ☾ Social media/text au ☾ "Yo what, how did you know that?" "Mark...I'm literally your fan." Boo... More

☾P R E L U D E
☾C H A R A C T E R S
☾1
☾2
☾3
☾4
☾5
☾6
☾7
☾8
☾9
☾10
☾11
☾12
☾13
☾14
☾15
☾16
☾17
☾18
☾19
☾20
☾21
☾22
☾23
☾24
☾25
☾26
☾27
☾28
☾29
☾30
☾31
☾32
☾33
☾34
☾35
☾36
☾37
☾38
☾39
☾40
☾41
☾42
☾43
☾44
☾45
☾46
☾47
☾48
☾49
☾50
☾51
☾52
☾53
☾54
☾55
☾56
☾57
☾58
☾59
☾60
☾61
☾62
☾63
☾64
☾65
☾66
☾67
☾68
☾69
☾70
☾71
☾72
☾73
☾74
☾75
☾76
☾77
☾78
☾79
☾80
☾81
☾82
☾83
☾84
☾85
☾86
☾87
☾88
☾89
☾90
☾91
☾92
1M
☾93
☾94
☾95
☾96
☾97
☾98
☾99
☾100
☾101
☾102
☾103
☾104
☾105
☾106
☾107
☾109
☾110
☾111
☾112
☾113
☾BONUS CHAPTER 1
☾BONUS CHAPTER 2
☾BONUS CHAPTER 3

☾108

26.7K 1K 2.3K
By markscult

"Oh my god!"
It was currently 7am, the tenth floor dorm was relatively quiet as the boys began to get up for the day of their schedules. The calm atmosphere was suddenly broken by the bedroom door bursting open just as Mark dried his hair from his shower.

"Oh fuck! You scared me. What the- What happened? Are you okay?" Mark held his hand to his chest, the surprising appearance of his girlfriend scaring him and worried over the fact she looked frenzied this early in the morning.

Yeonhee was still dressed in his sweater which was too big for her and leggings, her hair messy in a low ponytail and she was wearing fluffy socks with cherries on them.

"Oh my god, oh my-" she breathed out, holding a piece of paper.
"Babe, what happened? It's 7am you went to sleep late too- wait why are you here so early?" He questioned, still not really fully awake as she moved towards him.

"I am going to have a heart attack." She took a deep breath.
"What- yo what happened?"
His hands came to place on her shoulders as she looked up at him with tears in her eyes.
"What's wrong baby?" He asked, immediately hugging her in his arms to comfort her. Tightening his grip, his hand on the back of her head lightly stroking her hair.

"I got it. I got it, it's happening." She mumbled into him, pulling away with a big smile despite wanting to cry. "They sent the paperwork and everything, it's happening. I'm going to have my own store."

Mark's eyes widened, joy reaching his features.
"Really?"
"Yes!" She exclaimed, as soon as she got the news she came straight to Mark to tell him.

"Holy shit, dude. Oh my god," Picking her up in his arms as she wrapped hers around his neck, his lips stretched into a smile. "That's awesome, more than that- it's wow. Shit, that's so amazing. I'm so proud of you, you know?"

"Thank you Markie, I'm honestly just...it's crazy." She said, him letting her back down on her feet as his hands found themselves at her waist. "It doesn't feel real, it feels like it was just yesterday when I started my brand."

He reached out with his hand, lightly pinching her cheek as she squirmed away from him laughing at how she reacted the same everytime he did it.
"It's real and it's going to be amazing. You deserve this, your own store man...should I come work in it?" He suggested and she laughed.

"The customers would probably just be there to see you. Also I don't think I could do it without you either, you helped me do all this."

He shook his head, his fingers lovingly brushing the fallen messy strands of hair out of her face to behind her ears as his palm rested on the side of her face.
"Nah, it's all you Yeon. This is all you."

M2TRAPPY 😎

My love my broski
Are u done recording
12:03

Heyyy yo
I am nowww

"Okay, it's go time." Yeonhee said, putting her airpods in with music blasting at full volume as Hyunjae took her phone from her and called Mark.

Hyunjae, Seola, Eunhye and Mei were in Hyunjae's room sitting on the ground as they were deciding to play pranks on people.
The first victim was Jeno who didn't pick up so they were relying on Mark to pick up, which he did as he almost always picked up his girlfriends calls.

Yeonhee was watching the girls intently, unable to hear anything but the blaring music as she relied on her lip reading abilities to guide her.
Eunhye nodded at Yeonhee, notifying her it was go time.

"HEY."
"Hey babe, what's up? I just finished recording now and I'm free for the day."

Seola put her thumbs up. How are you?
"GOOD. HOW ARE YOU?" She could see Mei press a hand to her mouth at how loud the girl was as she tried not to laugh.

"What- I'm good, why are you shouting?"
"I WANT TO S- what, no- I can't say that that's inappropriate." Yeonhee muttered, narrowing her eyes at Hyunjae.
"Haha, yo what dude what are you okay?"

I'm good Eunhye mouthed and Yeonhee squinted before talking.

"DOG- IM DOG- IM WITH DOG, MY DOG YEAH."
"You're with Milo? But why you shouting babe, where even are you?"

"A WHORE- what, IM IN...IM A WHORE- OH IM AT HOME."
"Are you drunk?"
"No...I'm um I'm dancing."
"You're dancing? Yeon, what's up with you? Are you actually drunk?"

"I'm, I'm just on a drive"
"I thought you were at home?"
"IM DRIVING TO Whor- what HOME!"
"...god you're drunk aren't you? Wait, you're driving? Dude don't drive when you're drunk oh my god-"

Mei shook her head. I'm not
"IM NOT."
"Woah okay. Why are you shouting?"

"UM, I JUST LIKE REALLY MISS YOUR- your, what wait no. I MISS YOU." She glared at Seola who was trying so hard not to laugh out loud at the fact she was trying to make her say suggestive comments.

"...um" Mark laughed, a little confused but he was worried at how he thought she was drunk. "Dude, I thought you were doing some work, why did you get drunk? Do you want me to come over?"

"NOT, I'M NOT DRUNK."
"Please stop shouting baby you're kinda hurting my ears."
"SORRY! Let's make up- OUT."
"Are you drunk at home by yourself? Did something happen? You okay?"

"I'm not, I'm not drunk...I'm good yeah, I'm good Markie. I'm...shipping."
"Shipping?"

Shopping Hyunjae mouthed again
"Shopping! Online shopping, um I'm getting, I'm getting..."
"Yeah?"

Seola leaned forward to mouth clearly and Yeonhee stuck her middle finger up at the fact she wanted her to say she was buying sexy things for her to wear for him. Yeonhee sighed, making up a cohesive question despite the fact she had no clue what he was saying.

"So how's it going?"
"Good...yo the recording actually went really well like-"
"COOL."
"Yeah, um."
"Yeah man, how's your money?"
"My money?" He laughed out.
"Morning- Monday- Mommy, who the fuck says that. Oh how's your mum?"

"Dude, what? She's doing good, she wants us all to go around again. Matthew says he wants to introduce his girlfriend."
"GIRLFRIEND, cheating what?"
"What? No he has the same girlfriend...remember?" He chuckled down the phone, slightly worried about why she was acting so weird.
"YEAH, Sorry forgot. Are you free?"
"I'm just heading to the dorm, what's up?"

"I miss you."
"I miss you too, do you want to come around."
"...Am I coming? Wha- that's inappropriate to ask you weirdo."
"Yo what!" He choked out. "Dude what, um what Yeon I asked if you're coming to the dorm..."

Hyunjae leaned forward to mouth slowly so Yeonhee could understand.
"Do you want...are you trying to get in my pants?" Yeonhee could see how the four girls were unable to breathe properly from trying to not laugh so loudly, muffling their laughter.

"I KNEW IT, are you," Yeonhee pursed her lips together, eyes tearing up from how she was suppressing her laughter. "Are you using me for-"
"What- babe, I just thought we could like hang out- what the heck, baby no what I'm not using you why would you think that?"

Don't you want me to come over? Mei mouthed.
"SO you don't want me to come to your place?"
"No I do, you should if you want to though are you busy?"
"Okay."
"...Alright? Let me know when-"

I'm sorry Eunhye mouthed, making Yeonhee's face flash with confusion as she spoke.
"I'm sorry,"
"Why are you sorry?"
"Do you...think I'm...I'm, a night light- I mean do you think I'm annoying?"
"What- a night light? Wait what, no. You're not annoying Yeon. What's wrong?"

"I'm sad."
"What happened baby?"
"I'm baby, no our baby- do you have our baby?"
"What, what baby?"
"You're my baby."
"Um, I mean...yo are you okay? Are you actually drunk?"

"Lets get married."
"Yeah we-"
"Now."
"Now?"

Mei nodded eagerly. Yes soon
"Yeah, we should soon."
"Really?"
"Mhm,"
"Wait, actually?"
"Yeah bro bro." Yeonhee's face conforming into amusement at the fact Eunhye was mouthing bro bro.

"You never said you wanted to get married young though? We always just talked about the future."
"You don't- what- want it?"
"You know, I would marry you right now if you wanted to get married."

There was a silence from Yeonhee because she had absolutely no clue what was being said, all she could see was the girls silently going crazy at how cute it was whatever he was saying.

Mei clutched her chest, her lips forming a pout at his words, Seola pretending to shoot herself in the head and Eunhye was texting Jeno furiously about how they never talked about marriage. Hyunjae grinned, wanting to hear more of Mark being romantic.

"...but there isn't a rush you know? We've got our whole lives to get married and honestly I don't mind whenever it is as long as we're together I'm happy." He continued, speaking down the phone.

Hyunjae began mouthing again, again something highly inappropriate.
"I love your- you. I love you my pretty baby."
"What uh...dude um wow. I love you too, are you going to come over then? I'll order us food."
"No! I want something else,"

"What do you want? You know we should try that dessert place-"
"-I'm not saying that, fuck off." She hissed to Seola, glaring at her.
"Um...what? You don't want dessert? Alright, okay what do you want?"

"I WANT YOU."
"You want...are you seriously drunk, actually?"
"No, you are my fake? Wait you're my favourite...friend."
"I'm literally your boyfriend."
"I hate boyfriends- wait no not you. I don't hate you, I like you."
"Are you laughing? Wait are you with someone?"

Mei's eyes widened, not wanting him to find out because it was way too funny and they all wanted it to continue.

"I'm WAITING FOR YOU."
"Waiting for me? Why are you still shouting babe? Also I thought you were coming over?"
"Yeah, coming to you. Soon, soon- okay."
"...you're really acting strange."
"You're so train. Strange, you're strange Mark."
"Mark...are you mad at me?"
"I'm mad for you."
"Dang those were bars, they kinda go hard."

"Do you know what else- fuck off. Sorry, my thoughts are um, annoying as fuck you see? Swear I'm only thinking pure thoughts you know me."
"Oh for sure man, your mind is really pure."

Not when it comes to you Eunhye mouthed.
"Not when I...it comes to you." She furrowed her brows, not even sure what she was replying too.

"Oh my god, babe..."
"Anyways, it was nice talking to you."
"Uh, yeah? Dude, what's up with you today? Are you feeling sick?"
"I'm not a dick, why would you call me that?"
"Babe what the fuck is up- wait, FaceTime me."

"NO! I'm naked." Yeonhee was so close to bursting out laughing as the girls were red in the face.
"...I thought you were driving? Or are you home now? God you really confuse me man. It's literally so cold today, go put clothes on. You know I felt like I was dying from how cold it was and Donghyuck stole my jacket-"
"Don't tell me what to do."

"Alright man, you freeze to death then."
"Okay."
"So are you coming over? Should I come to you?"
"I'm coming, wait for me."
"Okayyy, let me know when you're on your way."
"Bye."

"I love you."
I don't Hyunjae mouthed.
"I don't."
"Yeah yeah, get here soon I'm ordering food."

Love you too Angel  Eunhye mouthed, making kissy faces. Yeonhee had to cover her mouth with her tshirt to stop herself from laughing, taking a deep breath.
"...love you too Angel."
"Please don't start calling me that, yo that shit cringes me outttt."
"Okay, bro bye."

Hyunjae ended the call, all of the girls couldn't help but burst out laughing as Yeonhee removed her airpods.

"Why didn't you say the sexy stuff!" Seola exclaimed, disappointed.
"Because, I can't hear him and what if he says something scandalous and you girls hear it."
"Whatever, say to him in person then instead."
"I do wonder what you say to him when you're being sexy." Eunhye commented, giving her a suggestive look.

"Listen, I'm always sexy- have you seen my pyjamas?"
"They're not sexy. Like oversized with cartoon characters or his clothes."
"Exactly. That's all he gets, it's too sexy man."
"Damn, as it should be." Hyunjae quipped, nodding her head. "But let me go through your drawers real quick I bet you got some things hiding-"

"Don't go through my shit you fucker." Yeonhee warned, getting up from the ground to run after the younger girl who ran straight to her room.
"Oooh what's this-! Ow fuck, shit Yeonhee get off me!"

"Hey." Yeonhee greeted, strolling into Mark's room casually.
"So you're not drunk?" He raised his eyebrows as he was laying on his bed, an arm behind his head as he watched her walk in perfectly sober.
"Nope."

"Then why were you acting so strange- shit some warning please? I think you just winded me." Mark spoke as she practically jumped to lay on top of him, his hand automatically going to her back.
"Sorry, also the girls wanted to prank you."
"What? So you were with other people! Dude, I was wondering why I could hear laughing and you were being so- wait what even was it?"

She laughed at the thought of it, her head leaning on him as she felt his fingers run through the length of her hair.
"I couldn't hear you at all, I was just relying on what they were mouthing to me."
"Yo what- you couldn't hear me?" He questioned in disbelief and she shook her head.

"They were trying to make me say sexual shit, they're so annoying."
"Oh, that's why- dude I was genuinely thinking that you were drunk again. You just kept shouting."
"It was so funny though, I had no clue what the conversation even was. But all I could see was Seola mouthing dick and then Mei was all like I love you baby."

Mark laughed out, the vibrations of his chest rippling through her as the sound of his laughter filled the air.
"Oh my goddd, Seola is really just..."
An amused smile on her lips as he spoke, her fingers tracing over the pattern of his sweater he was wearing. "Dude, she's so embarrassing." He groaned, remembering it.

Yeonhee sat up, still situated on him with her legs at either side of him as she tied her hair away from her face as then clasped her hands together.
"It's time." She announced and he gave her a look of confusion.

"For what?"
"For Yeonhee's beauty salon to open again."
"Dude again?-"
"Stay laying down or I'll fight you." She said, clambering off the bed as he sighed, watching as she happily rummaged through the drawer with her stuff in.

The girl returned back excitedly, taking the same place as she held the tweezers in her hand.
"Is this really necessary?"
"Yes. This is me caring for you." She said, pushing his hair out of his forehead to look at his eyebrows.

"Let me do yours then."
"Fuck no, now stay still if you wanna look sexy."
"Yeah but babe you're not even gentle, it feels like you're trying to kill me."
"Stop being so dramatic man, I'm always gentle." She said, grabbing his jaw to move his head to face the side. "Just close your eyes and relax-"

"Ow fuck," he hissed, his face scrunching up in pain. "Shit, that hurt."
"I'm sorry," she apologised as he glared up at her but she just smiled. "Aw, you're so cute."
"I was going for intimidating." He interjected and she nodded along.
"You're so intimidating- actually not going to lie sometimes you are. Not with me I mean like when you're concentrating but it's kinda hot so."

He laughed, making her stop her actions because she didn't actually want to hurt him.
"Stay still," she said, sighing when he started to purposely move his head away from her with a big idiotic grin. "Hey- oh my god, stop moving I'm going to accidentally poke your eye or something." She narrowed her eyes at him.

Yeonhee huffed, closing her eyes to recompose herself.
"Markie bro, if you don't stop moving I'll kick you in the balls."
At the threat, his face scrunched up as he could just imagine the pain.

She laughed, leaning over again with her hand on his forehead to keep him still as she concentrated.
"Ooh! We should do face masks together later, I think I still have them here." Yeonhee suggested, briefly glancing at him as he nodded happily.

"How was the recording, did it go well?"
"It was good, it took me a while longer than usual to get it down, I don't know why." He murmured, his eyes lingering on the necklace around her neck that he had gifted her ages ago.

"That's okay, it doesn't matter how long it takes you. You did great and that's all that matters right?"
"Yeah," he breathed out, her words lingering in his head which made his worries ease. "Yeah, you're right."

Reaching towards her, lightly grasping the pendant of the necklace in his hand as he looked at it with a reminiscent smile.

"God, time actually goes by so fast." He commented getting lost in his thoughts as she leant back slightly, the necklace slipping through his fingers as she looked down at him.

"Hm?" She asked, wondering what he was talking about, subconsciously his hands resting on her thighs that were on either side of him. Yeonhee glanced from where she was concentrating, to his eyes which were steadily looking at her.

"Time, time goes really fast. You know...it's crazy I don't think I could've ever imagined a life where my work wasn't the most important thing to me." He began, remembering how a year ago his mind was focused on his work and that was it.

"I never really thought about love, well I did...I just never thought about me actually experiencing it until later on in life." He laughed lightly, his hands sliding up to her waist as he gazed at her as the natural light from outside his window grazed her skin.

"And then you met me, the love of your life, your idol, the best thing in your life, your favourite person in the whole entire world who you fanboy over every single day."

Mark laughed, lips adorning a smile as he reached up with one of his hands to rest it on the side of her cheek which began to warm up from the way he was looking right at her with what looked like the universe in his eyes.

"You are...the best thing in my life. Honestly I'm being serious here but before you, I felt like my only purpose in life was to just be an idol, be an idol and perform and make people happy even if I wasn't happy. I wasn't very happy at all man...it was just yeah," he shook his head at the toxic mindset he had grown accustomed to over his years.

She frowned, setting down the things in her hand on the bedside table before turning back to him.
"But-" she began and he stopped her, his hands grasping a hold of both of hers as he looked down at the ring on her finger.

"You just made everything seem so good, you made me feel normal and you made everything fun- I mean it still is. I had my members and stuff but it was different talking to you, I remember just thinking that you're a blessing in my life like...like God sent you to me when I really needed you but I didn't know that until you actually came into my life."

"I'm gonna cry," she stated, making him laugh as she leaned down with her hand on his shoulder to kiss him with so much love and the feeling surrounded them both. "I love you, I really love you."
"I really love you."

His hand was on the back of her neck, her hair cascading over it as she looked at him with a smile.
"You know, my whole life I craved love...I wanted to experience love from them and I might not have found that with them but I found love in you."

She could feel her vision blur, realising how her whole life that she thought gaining her parents love was the most important thing. Without their love she felt worthless but now, here she was with so much love that it didn't hurt anymore, she didn't feel that way anymore.

She felt loved.

User1 on Twitter
A former stylist of NCT voices her opinions on Idol Mark and his relationship with Yeonhee saying 'she is definitely not the one for him'.
Claiming that he actually deserves better than a girlfriend like her who is probably only with him for his fame and wealth and saying that she does not have deeper feelings for him than a fan being infatuated with her idol.
Many people have come forward to agree, showing their dislike to the relationship.
________________________________

User2 it's probably true, she's young and most likely immature
User3 yeah she's probably only with him because he's an idol

User4 honestly she seems like a shit girlfriend like Yeonhee seems like a manipulative bitch

User5 wtf why are people always trying to tear her down, she's done NOTHING to prove your accusations wtf

User6 oh my god leave her alone, she clearly loves Mark for who he is I don't understand why people are so rude
User7 they're legit jealous of them I swear

User8 gold digging bitch

User9 she can't treat him the way he should be

User10 Fuck all of you hating our baby, we (true fans) love her because we know they're happy together

User11 Mark deserves better, no matter how much she tries to convince everyone. She definitely isn't the one for him

User12 yeah there's no way they're lasting as a couple, I bet they'll break up soon anyway
User13 literally it's not like they're going to get married let's be real
User14 lmaoooo fr they ain't gonna last that long

User15 she's none of those things wtf jealousy man

User16 I'm so sick of people hating on her for no reason. If you love and respect Mark then you should love and respect his girlfriend who he clearly loves

User17 all of you saying they won't last are making me LAUGH because I can't wait to see your guys' faces when they literally stay together forever
User18 ‼️ watch them get married and have a whole family and then we can laugh in everyone's faces

User19 DONT FUCKING HATE ON MY QUEEN

User20 stfu I'll legit marry Yeonhee you guys are dumb as fuck

User21 THEY ARE SO MEANT TO BE STFU
THEYRE THE REASON I BELIEVE IN LOVE

Tap to view more replies

Onyourm__ark's story

CHENLE bubble update 💭

Yes
Everyone
I can confirm that Yeonhee is the one for my son
I like to call her my daughter in law
She loves Mark a lot
Not more than me though
Haha kidding she does

I actually went through his phone and found this one you're welcome

Now they're telling me to stop
I don't see why
But okay I'll stop
For now

Jeno loves Jisung

The president: can I post this too

NO WTF WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM???

M2TRAPPY 😎: dude what the
hold on that's from my parents house

The president: yeah that time I came for dinner because your family loves me
And then I was going to come hang out with you two but you were being all coupley

Eunhye: AWWWWWWWWW
SO CUTE IM GONNA CRY

Mei: you're both trending again
People are going crazy over Mark's story

Hyunjae: as they should
Mark was like
Hold on let me show these bitches

The beanstalk: wouldn't it be awkward if you guys broke up again

Wtf Jisung

The beanstalk: I'm just saying like
You're public now so

M2TRAPPY 😎: we're not breaking up again

Seola: if u do I'm killing both of u

The hulk: you both definitely won't
You act like an old married couple sometimes

The hater: they really do
God
Please don't break up
Those were traumatising times

The sun: LMAO CHENLE POST IT

no Chenle don't or I'll confess your secret

The president: ok ok I won't post it

They had spent most of the day in the dorm, she had been playing with Jungwoo while Yuta watched and then he demanded to take over because he wanted to play.

She agreed because she was missing Mark who was working on some lyrics, telling her he wouldn't be so long.
Yeonhee began to walk back towards his room and when she entered, she didn't see him but she could hear his razor in the bathroom.

The girl clambered onto the bed, rolling over to lay on her back as she yawned. Hearing the bathroom door open to see Mark's face light up with a smile upon seeing her.

Watching as he walked over towards her side of the bed, she narrowed her eyes at the fact he was just grinning.
"What is it?" She asked, he said nothing.

She was about to ask again but the boy just laid on her (not fully because he didn't want to hurt her), his arm across her torso and cheek resting on her chest where he could hear her heart.
"You baby." Yeonhee teased although she ran her fingers through his hair and he laughed.

"Me? Sureeee." He drawled out in disagreement.
"Your hand is cold." The girl shivered when his hand found it's way under her top to rest on her waist.
"You're warm though." He replied.

"You're annoying."
"You're annoying."
"No I'm not. I'll literally push you off me."
"No you won't."
"Yes I will."
"Mm, I'm comfortable here though."

"You're squishing me."
"Sorry."
"You're not even sorry."
"I am, you're just comfortable."
"I'll kick you in the balls."

"Stop saying that, I'm scared you actually will now." He mumbled, feeling her fingers poking his face then pinching his cheek.
"I won't, I'm just joking...kinda."

They stayed there for a while, talking about the most random things which went from Yeonhee's weird train of thoughts to the belief in aliens and then deeper life topics.

That's what happened, they always just found something to talk about without it feeling so forced. They talked about anything and everything together that it never got boring.

"Let's play guitar."
"Really?" He questioned, lifting his head up from her and she couldn't help but chuckle at how messy his hair was now. Yeonhee nodded, reaching out to fix his hair as he let her.

"Teach me a new song, I want to be a pro."
"I got you man, I got you." He said excitedly, getting up off the bed to retrieve the guitar which had YM2TRAPPY engraved onto it.

"Okay, okay." He said, sitting back against the headboard as she sat up to look back at him testing out some chords. "Pro in no time babe."
"That's what I love to hear."

Onyourm__ark's story

Although it seemed like it would be easy, it definitely wasn't and now she was growing frustrated.
"It's not working, this is a scam." She huffed, she sat in front of him with her back facing him saying he was distracting her.

Yeonhee could hear him laughing from behind her, glancing over her shoulder to glare at him and he held a hand out as an invitation.

"Come here." He was still sitting against the headboard, his legs stretched out in front of him but with enough space that she was sat with her back against his chest and his arms went around her to guide her hands onto the guitar.

Mark leant his chin on her shoulder, looking down at the placement of her fingers and she couldn't really concentrate when he began to tell her what to do.

"You got it?"
"Got what?" She asked completely having blanked out and he sighed, leaning his forehead on her shoulder as he laughed.

"Dude- alright alright, here." She moved her hands away as he began to play with her still sat with his embrace around her.
She leant back against him, smiling as he playing it effortlessly.

"Sing for me."
"What happened to teaching you?" He mused and she shrugged, turning her head to kiss his cheek which only made him flush unexpectedly.

"You can teach me when I'm in my pro mood. I wanna hear you sing, I like it when you sing."
"Yeah?" He asked, not really thinking that his singing voice was anything too special and she nodded.

There was no better feeling that the serenity that surrounded them, being close to him as he began to play the guitar which was situated in front of her. His arms around her to reach it and he could feel his chest vibrate as he sang, the relaxing tone of his voice only leaving her in a content state.

When is it my turn man

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 1K 35
♪ Idol au ♪ "Do you believe in love at first sight?" "I believe in love at every sight when it comes to you." ♪♪♪ "You know, you're cute, but have yo...
677K 41.7K 81
"we're souls of fallen stars breathed into our bodies to live." "then why are you just existing?" ϟ he was on fire and she didn't know who she was. C...
1.5M 75.7K 82
↬ Idol au ↬ "You're back again?" "Oh, did you miss me?" "Wipe that smile off your face Lee Donghyuck, you're ruining my night shift...
326K 15.1K 37
"excuse me what?! i cheated on who?!!" [ social media au + lowercase intended ] well let's just say that their friendship starts off on the wrong foo...