MONSTER

By CognizantMind

"Strip!" "What? What the hell did you say?" "With that one inch of fabric hanging from your waist which I be... More

Disclaimer
1.Fired.
2.Secretary
3.Wolf
4.Strip
5.Beg me.
6.Interviews
7.Coffee
8.I Quit
9.Washroom.
10.Caged
11.Resign
12.Oldfriend
13.Slap
14.Wet.
15.Autograph.
16.Angel
17.Savior
18.Haunted
19.Rules
20.Locked
21.Slave
22.Why?
23.Trapped.
24.Victim
25.Orphanage
26.Love?
27.Mine
28.Hot.
29.Unprecedented.
30.Caring.
31.Like Lovers
32.Movie Room
33.PDA
34.HeartBreak
35.Demigod
36.Trust me.
37.Undeserve.
38. Absence.
39.Vulnerable.
40.Truth
41.Brats
42.Guilty
43.Love
44.Beach!
45. Vin Chaud
46.Boss
47.Broken
49.Sorry
50.Dungeon
51.Piano
52.Handsome
53.Happy Birthday! (THE END)
Note

48.Indifferent

338 20 3
By CognizantMind

"Yes! That's your fault. You are there daughter that is your fucking fault!! That is why I kicked you out of your job and brought you here under me." he exploded in front of her.

The man she treasures had snatched away from her, her life, her career, her peace just to bring her here to torment her. But she kept it aside because now all she could think about was her parents. Hundreds of questions were brewing within her. "But why my parents? What was their fault? Out of this world why only them." she questioned through her sobs.

His anger wasn't going to rest and her questions made sure of that.

"Does it even fucking matters? Those people sold you, why the fuck do you care about them Annastasia," he yelled.

"They are my Parents Yoongi! They have brought me into this world." Her voice matched his range.

He groaned in rage, " Fuck your parents, I would happily shoot two bullets in their he......." he could speak no more. The anger that has consumed him finally realized in front of whom he is shouting. But it was too late.

"Wait...I..d-din..."

She didn't allow him to give any explanation and left the hall to go to her room.

Suga sighed deeply and shuffled to the couch, drooped himself on it, holding his head and pulling his hair. A consistent groan continued to come from his mouth. Jimin went to him and stroked his back.

"You need to tell her everything Suga, " Jungkook adviced as he sat next to him.

"I can't Jungkook,"

"We know that you can't but you need to," Jimin added as he kneeled in front of his Hyung peeking into his face.

While the three were indulged in their conversation they heard strides on the steps. Each one of the three men rose to see. And the sight wasn't appealing for them.

Annastasia was walking down the steps with baggage, wearing her coat and boots. They promptly surged towards her.

"Where do you think you are going?" Suga held her arm. She jerked it and walked to the entryway.

"Anna you can't leave like this." Jungkook tried to stop her.

"You guys still need to talk," Jimin insisted.

"Please don't go," Suga held her hand again, his face softening out of emotions pouring out his eyes, wanting her badly not to leave.

She held his hand, " If you love me, you will not follow me Yoongi." and removed it politely, and took a glimpse at the other two men, and shook her head, asking them not to follow her too.

Suga stood there like a statue witnessing his love leave his house. But he wasn't going to do nothing.

"Jungkook follow her, make sure she is safe."

Jungkook quickly took out his vehicle and was also joined by Jimin.

The couple followed her in covertness mode. She took a taxi after waiting for some time. They pursued her until they saw the taxi stop under a condo. They quickly realized she was in safe hands.

She rang the bell beside the wooden piece. The door was opened in some time.

"Anna?"

"Jinnie," her tears fell once again and she let herself fall into his arms when Jin embraced her.

"What happened Anna? Please stop crying."

She kept sobbing on his chest.

"First come inside." He broke the hug and opened the door wide and brought her luggage inside while she walked into his apartment.

"Who is it Ji...?" Namjoon stepped into the living room however froze when he saw Annastasia.

"N-na-namjoon?" her footsteps stopped looking at him surprised but not so surprised.

Jin was standing near the door with her baggage, both the men were gazing at one another now, choosing what to say but Annastasia made it simpler for them.

A feeble smile showed up on her face. "Don't worry, I'll not tell anybody about this,"

Namjoon welcomed her with his tiny dimples, "It's alright Annastaisa, they would come to know about this eventually, " He hugged her, "Sit,"

Annastasia sat on the couch with Jin adjacent to her and Namjoon on the front.

Namjoon checked out the bag close to the sofa, "I'm figuring out that you fought with Suga?"

"I-its more than just a fight," she answered despondently.

"You can tell me," Jin clasped her hand. Without thinking ahead she said all that happened the evening.

Jin and Namjoon traded looks of concern.

" Didn't you ask him why has he kept your parents, chained," Namjoon questioned just to see her reaction.

"Ask?" she sneered, "I don't know what to ask, and what difference would his answer make," she was getting strained which Jin could discern, "I don't even know if he really loves me or Iam still being used." she started crying her eyes out, "I gave my everything to that man, but what is he doing with it?"

The men could do nothing but console her devastated state, "Anna, go get some rest, we will talk tomorrow about this." Jin said.

Annastasia gave a faint nod and he took her to the visitor room then returned to Namjoon who was deep in thought.

"Should I tell her everything?" Jin asked sitting close to Namjoon on the sofa. This only implies that Jin now knew everything as well.

Namjoon denied, "Not now Jin, let's wait for the right time,"

The night passed by with none of the men in her life getting sufficient sleep nor she. Maybe the lives of two individuals were additionally influencing everybody.

The wonderful dawn arrived, yet not wonderful for them. Suga as normal got up at his standard time and got ready but he didn't go to the workplace. His legs took him to where she was, Jin's home.

He took out his car and drove himself to the spot. He knocked on the door once he reached there.

*Knock Knock*

Jin opened the door. And wasn't surprised to see him.

"Where is Annastasia ?"

"She is here with me." Jin said with an indifferent expression.

"I need to talk to her."

Jin looked back and looked at him again. "Wait," he closed the door and was back in a moment. "Iam sorry but she doesn't wants to talk with you."

"Jin you can't be serious, I need to talk to her, you don't understand."

"I may not understand or sympathize with you, but it is her wish. And I don't force it nor do I allow anybody else to. So, go back home."

"Jin li.." before Suga could finish his sentence Jin shut the door. Suga thumped multiple times and afterward returned home.

Did he give up? No. You don't give up on your true love. You embrace it and never let it go.

Suga was doing the same. He was back in the early evening, he knocked on the entryway and it was once again opened by Jin.

"What do you want?"

"Annastasia," he said,

She was sitting in the living room, her ears became attentive when she heard his voice.

"She doesn't wants to talk with you Suga, you are burning your and my time here,"

"Please Jin, all you have to do is let me in, let me talk to her,"

"Didn't you hear what I said she doesn't wants to talk to you,"

Suga peeked inside, and his eyes got her glimpse.

"Anna! Please Listen to me!" He was attempting to push through the door however Jin pushed him back and shut the door. Suga remained there shouting her name and then returned back to the house. He was right now willing to do anything to get her back even if it meant making rounds to Jin's house and yet again he was at his doorstep at night just when they were having dinner.

He thumped on the door.

Jin grumbled under his breath, "This has to be Suga,"

"If he knows I am here then I have to open the door and let him in Jin," Namjoon spoke.

"No! This is my home and I decide who will come or not, and right now if Anna doesn't wants him then he can't."

Namjoon stayed silent at the elder's words.

He stood up from his seat to open the entryway. Annastasia quit eating her food and put all her attention into it while Namjoon tried to study her behavior.

Jin opened the door and as expected Suga was standing there in his coat with a beanie on top of his head.

"You don't know when to give up, do you?"

"So you better let me talk to her because this time Iam not leaving without her." he firmly stated able to convey his seriousness to the tall man standing in front of him.

"But she doesn't wants to talk to you, is it that difficult to understand?"

"I need to hear it from her," Suga finally said.

Jin murmured something and then looked back, "Anna, do you want to talk to this man?"

She looked spaced out but gain her attention when her name was called. Her heart said yes yet her mind said no, and she went with the latter, "Please ask him to leave," She let out causing Suga to hear it. He felt his heart break with the sound echoing in his ears.

"There you go Mister, now stop showing up my door,"

"I'm not leaving without her," he revolted.

"Suga, don't make me kick you out, because I won't hesitate to do that. You have harmed her enough and I won't let you hurt her more. Go away!" he shut the door on his face making Annastasia gasp.

The dinner was left unattended by them and they directly got ready to go to bed. But something stopped them.

"Anna, look your Romeo is still here," Jin said looking out of the window.

Annastasia instantly left her glass on the counter and went to see him. Suga was out in the cold with his hands inside his pockets, perched on the pavement and eyes taking a gander at the apartment and afterward at the street.

"Why is he doing this?" she murmured,

"Probably, because he is madly in love with you," Namjoon said while glancing through the window alongside them.

Annastasia glanced at Namjoon and then looked at Suga, "I-I don't...this love...it's...tch!" she left to her room.

Jin and Namjoon also went back to their room. But how will sleep come to them when he out in the cold all by himself. Annastasia was attempting to persuade herself that she didn't care yet she was thinking about only him. Her eyes would not close, just the image of Suga sitting on the pavement came in front of her. She stood up from the bed and went to peek through the window. He was still there with his head rested on his knees. That sight ached her heart. She was unable to turn away her eyes from him, she needed to go bring him inside however something was halting her. The incomplete truth that she learned was stopping her but not for more.

"Can't sleep?" Namjoon asked as he leaned on the kitchen counter.

She flinched and closed the curtain, "I-I..umm...I was just checking,"

"What's stopping you Annastasia?"

She raised her head, "What do you mean?"

Namjoon smiled, "Do you think I haven't seen the love in your eyes? You are as crazy as he is for you. So stop pretending to be indifferent."

"I-Iam not,"

"You are, if it's a war between your heart and mind, always listen to your heart, in moments like this."

Annastasia stared at him. And thought about her heart for once. Whatever he just said made her be solid on her decision, finally. "Please bring him upstairs Namjoon," she requested.

The dimple face smiled instantly, "Sure," he said in a whisper.

"Let's go then, "Jin walked into the living room. The two saw him in surprise like he was eavesdropping. Namjoon and Jin both went to the pavement and brought Yoongi upstairs, surprisingly he was still asleep, they kept him in Annastasia's room putting a blanket on top of him. Annastasia stood there in the doorway leaned and looking at him. Jin and Namjoon were leaving the room, but Namjoon stopped when he saw Annastasia's face because he could tell she was still unsure about everything. And he decided to show her the way.

Namjoon held her hand softly and pulled her, "Come with me,"

"W-what? Where?" Annastasia was surprised as she was being dragged to somewhere. Namjoon took her to the kitchen and made her sit. Then he opened the refrigerator taking out two beer bottles for him and her. He hand one over to Annastasia and held another with him while sitting on the counter beside her.

"Drink,"

Annastasia looked at him in a surprised face, "W-what? No! I'm not getting drunk at 12 in the night."

"Trust me, drink it," he emphasized on his words, and Annastasia had no choice but to drink it. One bottle could do no harm she thought.

When they both had finished half of the bottle Namjoon initiated the conversation.

"You said something yesterday,"

"What?" she asked being clueless,

"That what difference would it make if you knew the truth," Namjoon mentioned.

Annastsia flickered her eyes and nodded, "Yes,"

"So, do you want to know the truth?"

She frowned at him and then looked at the beer bottle, and understood what these all were for, and decided that she wants the truth, "Yes! I want to know , I want to know ev....."

"Your parents killed his parents."

"What????"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.8K 1.2K 65
"Scholarship girl." Yoongi tilted his head, did he talk to you? Scholarship girl.. he had to mock you like that? "If you don't learn to speak for you...
358K 11.8K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
838K 42.5K 31
He is the eldest son of South Korea's richest gangster and she is the only daughter of 깡패 (kkangpae gang) in North Korea. He is smart, Hot, ruthless...
18.6K 649 7
When you are forced to marry a billionaire after your own sister ran away a night before her wedding, leaving behind a note. Her flame, prideful and...