Scarlett/Nat Daughter Oneshots

By emilye0028

Just some oneshots where the reader is Scarlett/Natasha's daughter :) No.1 in #Scarlett - 15/05/21 No.1 in #m... More

Requests page (CLOSED)
Birthday with the Marvel cast (SJ)
Online hate (SJ)
Nap time (NR)
Online school (NR)
Coming out (SJ)
New cover!!
Bath time (SJ)
Teenage years (NR)
A day together (SJ)
Tom Holland (SJ)
Easter (SJ)
Jealous (NR)
Sick (NR)
Time with Colin (SJ)
Paparazzi (SJ)
Hurt (NR)
Adoption (SJ)
Adoption p.2 (SJ)
Crash (SJ)
Fight (NR)
Fight p.2 (NR)
Hanging out (SJ)
Prank gone wrong (NR)
Aunt lizzie (SJ)
Taken and found (NR)
Anxiety (SJ)
Colin (SJ)
Medical problems (SJ)
Period (NR)
They are people too (SJ)
Kelly foster
Marriage (SJ)
Caught in the act (SJ)
Energy drink (NR)
Engame (SJ)
Mamma mia (SJ)
Scar and Lizzie (SJ)
Divorce (SJ)
Clothes have no gender (NR)
Comparison (SJ)
"Whatever, i dont care" (SJ)
Sneaking out (SJ)
Little (NR)
Celebrate (SJ)
Military (SJ)
Dads house (SJ)
Genius (NR)
Scarletts hurt (SJ)
Dance (NR)
College (SJ)
Accepted? (SJ)
Pandemic (SJ)
Crying (SJ)
Surprise? (NR)
Baby sister (SJ)
100k
Pick up lines (SJ)
Stressed (SJ)
Breakup (NR)
Fire (SJ)
Protect (NR)
Tantrum (NR)
Colins daughter (SJ)
Disneyland (SJ)
British music (SJ)
Super smart (NR)
Too busy (SJ)
Insecure (SJ)
Pregnant (SJ)
Time out (SJ)
Check up (NR)
Clingy (SJ)
Allergies (NR)
Aunt Wanda (NR)
Mums co-star (SJ)
What's done is done (NR)
What's done is done pt 2 (NR)
'Mama I was so scared.' (SJ)
'Who do you think you are?' (SJ)
'How do you even love me?' (NR)
Horror movie (SJ)
Meeting Colin (SJ)
'Doesn't that count for something?' (SJ)
"Her powers are so so cool!" (NR)
She likes you (SJ)
Can't go anywhere alone (NR)
Volleyball pt.1 (SJ)
Volleyball pt.2 (SJ)
Accidents (NR)
School fight p.1 (SJ)
Killed in action? (SJ)
On set injury (SJ)
Hydra base surprise (NR)
"Rose, who is that?" (SJ)
Pregnant!? (NR)
Premiere and a reveal (SJ)
"Is this for me?" (NR)
The end

School fight pt.2 (SJ)

4.7K 173 22
By emilye0028

*There is a lot of POV switches. Please try and keep up, or this will confuse you. Happy reading!*

Y/N's pov:
It's been three days since I got into the fight at school, and I've been trying my hardest to avoid my mum. Deep down I know it's not her fault, but part of me blames her for it.

Today I'm off to Lizzie's house since I've been with Robert the last few days. So far they've stuck to their promise, no one has said anything to mum. I'm so grateful for that, tensions are already high and her knowing would make it so much worse.

"Mum where's my school bag!" I yelled upstairs to her, after 5 mins of not being able to find it.

She walked down the stairs, my school bag in her hand. For some reason this made me angry. I left my bag down here for a reason, and she moved it, messing up my system.

"What the fuck mum!?" I blurted out, my range taking over.

She stopped dead in her tracks, and stared at me. Straight in the eyes. God she looked so mad.

"Don't talk to me like that Y/N! I bought your bag down for you." She snapped back at me.

I snatched the bag out of her hands, and replied back, "You're the one who moved it in the first place. I keep it down here so I know where it is. It's a good system. Then you come along and mess it up. Don't. Just leave my things alone!"

I ended up yelling the last part at her. I don't know why, it's just a stupid bag, but everything recently is her fault. She gets me so riled up.

"Oh my god teenagers these days." She muttered to herself before saying to me "Y/N it's a bag. Get over yourself. Stop being a bitch."

I was shocked at her choice of words. Sticking up my middle finger at her, I left the house, slamming the door on my way out. Fed up with looking at her.

Scarlett's pov:
Y/N slammed the door as she left. I just stood there in shock. Honestly these last few days, she's been in a foul mood. Everything I do, she shouts at me for. It's all been my fault recently, and quite frankly, I'm sick of it.

I locked the door and made my way to my car. If she was going to have an attitude with me, and not tell me what's going on, then I'm going to go and find out for myself.

A perfect place to start was at her godfathers house. Her and Robert are super close, so he would know if anything is going on in her life.

Robert's pov:
A knock at the door drew me out of my thoughts. I got out of my seat and went to open the door. When I did, I was met with a fed up looking Scarlett. Immediately I knew what this was about, but I promised her I wouldn't say anything.

"Hi Scarlett, come on in."

"Thanks Rob. I promise this will be quick." She replied back.

"Okay. I'll get straight to the point. Y/N has been in such a mood for the past few days. She's been blaming me for everything and her attitude is awful. Basically, I know you and her are close, so do you know what's going on?" She questioned me.

This made me feel bad. Y/N quite frankly was being a bitch to her, and I couldn't even tell her why. I want to, but yet again, I can't break Y/N's trust or I'll never get it back.

"Scar, I have no idea what is going on with her. However, have you tried talking to her. Instead of getting in a mood with each other, why don't you ask her if she's okay. She's a teenager, they always have something going on." I gave her this advice, hoping she would actually listen to me.

She nodded her head and thanked me. Honestly, I wasn't sure if she believed me or not, but my answer seemed to satisfy her as we said our goodbyes and she left.

Scarlett's pov:
Did I believe Robert. No. I know he knows what's going on. I'm not surprised he didn't tell me, he's always been a tough one to break. On the other hand, I know exactly who will tell me what's happening. She would easily break. She's too easy.

She being the one and only Elizabeth Olsen. Y/N's godmother.

Part of me was happy with Robert. When I chose him to be Y/N's godfather, I knew he would do a good job, and this just proves my point. I get it, it's not good that he lied to me, but it shows me that he's willing to protect her.

I arrived at Lizzie's house in no time. Perks of living really close to each other I guess. For some reason I was nervous. I don't know why.

I took a deep breath before leaving my car and making my way up to the door. I knocked and patiently waited for someone to open the door.

While I was waiting I heard a faint "I'll get it!"

The door opened to reveal my daughter. I just stared at her. She was supposed to be at school.

"Why are you here and not at school?" I questioned her.

She stared at me blankly, not saying anything. Our silence was broken by Lizzie shouting, "Who is it Y/N?"

Once again she stayed silent. Lizzie came round the corner and just stared at me as well. She looked guilty. So did Y/N.

Lizzie's pov:
I rounded the corner only to be met with the one and only Scarlett Johansson. Fuck! So much for keeping secrets, now I'm going to have to tell her. Maybe I could just deny knowing anything. Yes, that's what I'll do.

I cleared my throat before saying, "Come on in Scar."

As she stepped in, I pulled Y/N closer to me. "What are we going to do? Why is she even here?" I asked my goddaughter, confused at the situation.

She shrugged her shoulders and said, "I'm as clueless as you Aunt Lizzie. Just don't tell her anything or we will both be in trouble okay."

"Whatever you two are planning over there, knock it off. I know something has happened and no one will be leaving until I find out exactly what. Now both of you come and sit on the sofa. Lizzie I don't care how old you are, you are in as much trouble as your goddaughter is right now!" Scarlett sternly said to the two of us.

Me and Y/N shared a look, and went to sit on the sofa. I felt like I was back in school, getting into trouble by my teacher.

Scarlett's pov:
They sat down in front of me. Y/N has a vacant expression on her face while Lizzie looked guilty. Again.

"Okay so which one of you is going to tell me what is going on?"
They both sat in silence. God it was like I have two children.

"Since none of you are going to speak up, let's start with an easier question. Why aren't you at school Y/N?" I asked, turning all my attention towards my daughter.

>30 mins later<

I had finally gotten the whole truth, after a long time of trying to get them to tell me. Lizzie of course was the one to spill the beans. And then her and Y/N started arguing, since my daughter was now very angry towards her godmother.

"Lizzie thanks for telling me. We will be leaving now." I said to my bestfriend.

Y/N followed after me and we got into the car in silence. The whole drive home she didn't say anything, and to be honest I wasn't sure what to say to her.

We made it inside the house, and Y/N began walking up the stairs. "Come back down here please. We need to have a little chat."

She nodded her head at me, and sat next to me on the sofa. I put two fingers under her chin, and lifted her head up so she was looking at me. God she looked so sad.

"Look baby, I'm not mad at you if that's what you're thinking. I'm upset that you didn't tell me and felt the need to hide it from me, but I understand. I know how you feel when people talk about your family, but you need to learn not to react. People aren't always going to like us, and that's okay. We have to live with that, we can't please everyone. However, that doesn't give you the right to hurt them. While I'm not happy with the outcome of it all, I think you're already in enough trouble. So we're going to put this all behind us okay, and forget it happened. For the remainder of your time at home, you'll have to come to set with me, and do your work there. Does that sound reasonable?"

She nodded her head and let a tear fall out of her eye. I wiped it away, and she wrapped her arms around my waist, burying her face into my chest.

"I'm sorry mum. I really am. She just made me so angry, I'd been ignoring her for weeks but I finally reached breaking point. I'm also really sorry for the way I treated you. It wasn't your fault. I didn't mean to take it out on you, you were just there, you know. I love you." She sobbed out.

I brushed her hair out of her face and gave her a kiss on the head. "I know baby. It's okay. I know you're sorry and didn't mean it. Don't worry about it. What's done is done. Okay. Also please don't be angry at Aunt Lizzie. You know she's only looking out for you."

She let out a laugh before saying, "I know. I knew she would cave eventually. I'll give her a call later."

I couldn't help but laugh. We all know Lizzie has good intentions, but she's not good at keeping things from me. I guess that's why she's my bestfriend.

Authors note
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas. Or if you don't celebrate it, I hope you had a nice Saturday!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 8.2K 107
one shots of wanda maximoff's daughter <3 mainly fluffy drabbles:) requests are currently closed
183K 3.7K 53
sj + nr imagines 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘹 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭.
138K 2.4K 62
Scarlett x daughter figure/ nat x daughter figure one shots to cope with my mother issues :)
59.2K 1.1K 39
One shots stories with Natasha, Wanda, Elizabeth Olsen, and Scarlett Johansson. Shots include angst, violence, fluff, and smut Please leave comments...