MONSTER

By CognizantMind

"Strip!" "What? What the hell did you say?" "With that one inch of fabric hanging from your waist which I be... More

Disclaimer
1.Fired.
2.Secretary
3.Wolf
4.Strip
5.Beg me.
6.Interviews
7.Coffee
8.I Quit
9.Washroom.
10.Caged
11.Resign
12.Oldfriend
13.Slap
14.Wet.
15.Autograph.
16.Angel
17.Savior
18.Haunted
19.Rules
20.Locked
21.Slave
22.Why?
23.Trapped.
24.Victim
25.Orphanage
26.Love?
27.Mine
28.Hot.
29.Unprecedented.
30.Caring.
31.Like Lovers
32.Movie Room
33.PDA
34.HeartBreak
35.Demigod
36.Trust me.
37.Undeserve.
38. Absence.
39.Vulnerable.
40.Truth
41.Brats
42.Guilty
43.Love
44.Beach!
45. Vin Chaud
46.Boss
48.Indifferent
49.Sorry
50.Dungeon
51.Piano
52.Handsome
53.Happy Birthday! (THE END)
Note

47.Broken

386 21 5
By CognizantMind

"So when is the party?"

"It's the day after tomorrow."

"Hmm, Okay, we will think about going there," Suga announced,

"Think? We can't afford to think, we need to go there Boss," Jungkook said harshly.

Suga frowned at him, he was going to retort but he saw Annastasia with her attention on their conversation.

"Annastasia, you might go back to work," he ordered.

"Alright, Sir," she then left.

Suga got some private minutes with his man, "Do you have any idea who is going to be there?"

"Kim Taehyung," Jungkook said immediately.

"Yes, and do you remember the last time when Annastasia and Taehyung were at the same party, I nearly lost her,"

Jungkook sat there in severity, his appearance transformed into outrage, "You nearly lost her not because of Taehyung, but because of you Suga,"

That assertion was blunt yet it was the truth.

"We have a billion-dollar deal coming up and that party is what will get us that because Dong Hyun Kim isn't easy to get, that party is our chance, rest is up to you," Jungkook rose to leave.

"Kim and Kim, my life is filled up with Kims," Suga murmured, "Alright we are going," he said making Jungkook hear it.

*****

"You can't wear that,"

"Why?" Annastasia hollered out of irritation. Presumably, 20-30 dresses were lying in her room with Jimin choosing none.

"Because Hyung said you can't wear something that shows too much skin,"

"Really? Then I should probably wear a cardboard box, I guess then he will be happy,"

Jimin scoured his jawline, "That is not a bad idea you know,"

She slapped his chest.

"Ah!! You woman!"

"I will wear whatever I want,"

"Do you want to shed tears at my funeral? Hyung will kill me!"

"No! He won't, now go away,"

Annastasia drove away Jimin from her room and began to dress.

"You told her right what exactly to wear," Suga asked Jimin when they were downstairs.

"Not exactly," he scratched his head and received a glare from his Hyung.

"I'm ready!" Annastasia announced while walking down the stairs.

She wore a glossy silk backless dress, with a high cut with an open neck only two thin straps assisting it to remain on her body.

"Why does she has to look so hot every fucking time?" Jimin stares at his friend.

"If you ask her this she would probably say because she is a model," Jungkook said sounding it obvious.

Suga glimpse at those two men, "No need to flatter her you both,"

"Let's go," She said.

"No! You need to change this, and why is it like this," He attempts to cover her uncovered legs with the dress.

"It's called high slit for god sake," Annastasia felt aggravated. Somebody telling her how to dress is the last thing she wants.

"Whatever, you can't wear this?"

"And why is that?"

"Because I'm telling you,"

She looked at him impassively and glanced at the other two men, and chose her response.

"No!" her legs walked past Suga towards the door" Let's go guys were are getting late,"

The coupled giggled at one another.

"Don't forget Suga she is you just in a different body," Jungkook mentioned patting Suga's shoulder.

He mumbled under his breath and went to the vehicle.

They reached the venue and walked into the party and not surprisingly, Annastasia grabbed all the eyes. The only difference was Suga holding her tight, telling the men over there that she isn't available.

"You are very protective Min Yoongi," she said as she saw his fingers grasp tighter on her waist.

"I am because I know what's going on in their minds. So, stay by my side."

She gestured, approving of that. The four of them stayed together. Suga always took Jimin, knowing how he loves these gatherings and Jungkook always accompanied him. However, presently they had a woman in their company as well.

All the men were mindful of one person, Kim Taehyung.

Jungkook prods Suga over the bar. "Look the devil is here,"

Kim Taehyung ventured into the party making half of the lady faint with his presence and half heaving for air. He showed up with his secretary Jung Hoseok and with a lot of young ladies.

"Don't leave her side at any cost," Suga said as he glared at Taehyung's presence.

"Don't worry Hyung, Park Jimin is here,"

The party continued. And then came their bait for whom Suga had been there, Dong Hyun Kim.

"How about we go meet him before anybody else does," Jungkook said getting a nod from his boss.

"Jimin and Annastasia will stay here,"

"Why? Let's take them too,"

"That man is a womanizer, do you think she would be safe before his lascivious eyes." Suga let out.

Jungkook concurred with him,

"Guys you stay here, we will be back in a while,"

Jimin and Annastasia remained there tasting all the liquor in the bar. Both don't get drunk easily, being best for each other's company. Yet, excessive fluid wasn't good for her bladder.

"Jimin, I'll be back from the washroom,"

"Ok, let's go,"

"What do you mean by 'let's go'?"

"I'm coming with you."

"No! you can't,"

"Hyung asked me not to leave you alone,"

"And why is that?"

"Because Kim Taehyung is here in this party,"

That name made her remember that night and the course of actions that followed, She moved her eyes everywhere to check whether he is there, yet couldn't track him down.

"Where is he?"

Jimin glanced around and didn't find him either "But he was here, I guess he must be screwing some chick somewhere."

"Ok, relax, I'll be fine, I will be back very soon,"

"Alright, be fast before Hyung comes here,"

Annastasia nodded and went to look for the washroom which wasn't far away. A hall led as far as possible, she found the washroom and quickly finished her work. As she got a mirror for herself, did some touchups, but then the door flung open.

Her eyes went to the exit, figuring it would be some other woman, however it was Kim Taehyung.

"Why are you here?" she dropped her things in her clutch and stood away from the mirror. "Not that you need to use a woman's loo." She scoffed.

Taehyung chuckled,"I think day by day you are getting hotter my love, " he commented while leering all around her curves.

She let out in contempt, "Don't call me love," she held her purse tightly and was striding past him to the exit. Taehyung held her arm and pulled her to the front.

"Leave me!" she attempted to open up his fingers since his grip was solid. No matter how much she tried he wouldn't leave her hand. "You are hurting me!" she scorned.

Taehyung looked at her hand and left it immediately realizing that he was creating a bruise.

"Listen to me Kim Taehyung, I might be your fan yet I am not your toxic fan who might cherish you abusing her, so let me go,"

"No!" he stood there impeding her direction.

"Why are the men in my life so dominating? I'm not interested in you, alright! I'm not interested in sleeping with you or talking to you! SO! whatever you are doing is in vain, let me leave,"

"Where are your parents Annastasia?"

She was going to leave however his question made her pause and look at him.

"Why are asking about my parents?" she tossed him another question.

"Because I think I know where they are," he behaved like he knew it all and walked towards her.

Annastasia strolled in reverse since she was presently intrigued by this conversation.

"My parents are dead.." she put it emphatically before him. "....they are long dead." It was hard for her yet she had embraced it since her parents chose to sell her.

"What if I told you that they are alive?"

Each word out of his mouth pushed her to dilemma, she couldn't decide to trust him or kick him between the legs and run away, yet she decided to do the former, "A-alive?" A concern was found on her face which she changed to uninterested, "SO what!! I couldn't care less assuming they are alive or dead or whatever!?"

Taehyung's expression said he came prepared, "Is it Annastasia? They are your parents. They brought you into this world. Don't you want to ask what happened, why it happened, Don't you?? "

Her legs continued to walk backward. Taehyung had successfully planted the seed of consideration within her. Inside she felt regardless of what they did they were her parents, the only blood-related people in her existence. She couldn't decide if she was going to let the curtain of hatred stay there or remove it and check out what's beyond it. Lost in her musings her body collided with a wall, making both of them stand in front of each other.

"Don't you want to ask them how they felt after seeing their only daughter being whipped by a Monster?"

The final words made her consciousness wonder in dismay. She shook her head refusing to believe what she just thought. " No, You are lying Kim Taehyung, " She disagreed with him having no desire to trust him.

Taehyung smirked, his smugness said that he knew this would happen "I knew you wouldn't trust me." Taehyung took out his phone and showed photos of her parents being chained in a dim room.

She gave that image a decent look and realized who those people were, "Dad! Mom!" she snatched the phone to her grasp. Their condition caused her to fail to remember everything about the past, she was currently feeling more terrible seeing them tied. The people who raised her who brought her to this world were tied and looked lifeless. The tears made their way to her eyes not making her realize that her cheeks were now soaked. She dropped her body holding the image. Taehyung couldn't help but feel proud of himself, proud of making her break down like that. But his intention didn't end here.

He bent down before her, "Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook people you are so close to, even after knowing everything they didn't tell you a damn thing," he scoffed, "I feel pity for you, you have such people in your life."

He then took his phone from her and whispered close to her face. "Leave him, all he can give you is tears, you will be happier with me. Think about it love." And he disappeared.

Annastasia sat there crying and pondering everything. One by one her mind made her recall everything which made her cry even more. How she was brought here, tormented and beaten, detested. She always believed that life was pointlessly fucking with her however it wasn't. There was a reason for everything. The reason everybody knew except for her. However, her mind was loaded up with such an excess of outrage that she would have rather not thought about the reasons. There was always a hidden motive behind everything, there is also a hidden motive behind this love was all she could think. Suddenly, this love didn't feel genuine to her. Was she going to be tortured at the end of this love game? Believing that even Jimin and Jungkook didn't at any point tell her anything broke her profoundly.

Regardless of how much life has attempted to break her she has consistently stayed solid and sparkled out like a jewel. The resilient lady she was, she stood directly from the floor, wiped the tears which didn't know how to stop. She then held her purse adjusting the creases on her dress and walked out of the washroom. She concluded her foot won't stop until she has left this building.

Her eyes didn't look for anybody she continued to flounce towards the exit, no voice might at any point stop her. She didn't have a clue where she would go however she simply needed to flee, because the truth was already choking her. The only thought that came to her mind was if only a different world existed where she could start something new with the people she wants she would eventually move there.

Yet, the people who care for her won't allow her lone journey. Jimin caught glimpse of her walking away and not towards him. He became befuddled and followed her, calling out her name.

"Annastasia!"

It was not discernible to her, even if it was she would still choose to ignore him.

"Annastasia!" Jimin ran towards her lastly got her arm.

When he turned her around, he was left stunned. Those lovely eyes loaded up with tears. Minutes prior they were choosing to become drunk and now, she was high in anger. Her eyes loaded up with red and an influx of outrage all over her face.

"What happened Annastasia?" a deeply concerned Jimin asked as he pulled her close to peak at her face .

She jerked his hands and continued to walk towards the exit. Jimin followed her not having any desire to powerfully snatch her and stop her.

This entire scene caught Suga's eyes, he signaled Jungkook that they need to go.

They followed the two outside.

"Annastasia!" Suga called her.

"Where is she going? And why is Jimin running behind her?" Jungkook was confused along with Suga.

She didn't look back at the three men behind her calling out her name. Even in her heels, her pace was faster than theirs. But not for long.

Suga ran towards her and pulled her into his arms.

He lifted her head by her chin and his heart sank into profundity in the wake of seeing her face.

"What happened Annastasia?" Suga asked profoundly concerned. Annastasia attempted to push him away however Suga chose to handle her firmly not willing to let her ago.

"Jungkook take out the car we are going home."

Jungkook nodded and brought the vehicle. Suga caused her to sit inside still holding her close.

His face was brimming with concern when her tears weren't halting. He took out his handkerchief to wipe the tears from her cheek yet she moved her head.

More than being confused he was feeling hurt. Seeing her behave like that made him question his ability to keep her happy. He could see it falling beside him. Yet, he was sure he wasn't going to give up, never.

When they arrived at the house, Suga tried to take her to her room but when they arrived at the living hall she gave up.

"Leave me!!!" she pushed him off.

The three remained there bewildered, with no thought what occurred.

Suga gradually strolled towards her, "Let me know what happened Annastasia,"

"Don't come close to me," she warned. At that point, she wasn't seeing a man who loves her yet a man who never told her the truth.

Suga made strides back, "Fine, I would not come close to you, but at least let me know what happened, Why are you crying?"

"I don't have to let you know anything when you guys already know everything." she glared at them.

"Anna, we don't have the foggiest idea what you are saying," Jungkook let out.

She jeered with a grimace, "Don't you recollect how you three use me for your benefit?"

"Use?" Jimin was now frustrated.

Suga stayed silent as though he realized what she was saying.

"If that Taehyung did something I swear I will kill him." Jimin folded his sleeves.

"Thanks to Taehyung that I know the truth," she said making the couple more muddled.

Her eyes glared at her culprit, "So, Min Yoongi, why did you take my job and bring me here?"

Suga looked at her and then averted his eyes remaining silent.

"Why did you decide to torture me? Why did you hate me? What was my fault?"

No response.

"Is it because I'm the daughter of Kim Bongsoon and Kim Chanwoo, is that my fault??"

She still got no reply only her voice echoed in the hall.

"Tell me! Tell me Min Yoongi, IS THAT MY FAULT!!!!??" she shouted.

"YES! YES! THAT IS YOUR FAULT!!" Suga shouted back finally losing his shit.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 1.1K 14
"You look different conejito.." the older said. "Huh? In what way?" asked the younger male with a teasing grin . "Softer and.....off guard" said the...
5.7K 218 24
" I don't love you with my heart or mind. I love you with my soul, incase my mind forgets and heart stops" " is that a confession or???" " ahh~ you a...
112K 9.7K 65
The Billionaire meets the Escort. Tae has nearly met all his goals after working three years for The Agency, a high class exclusive Escort service. H...