Naruto Neglected And Betrayed

By scropio_leo

Naruto will be neglected by everyone in the whole village, friends, family except for Anko tsunade kushina ay... More

Neglected
Academy
Bell Test
Land Of Waves
authors note
The Chunin Exams
Demon
New Powers
They Did What!
Banished
A new village
Return
Author note
She's back
Discussing the matter at hand
Anko
Mixed Feelings
The Lost Soul
Author's note

Chunin Exams 2

2.8K 45 16
By scropio_leo

After five days of training Sakura would be strong enough to fight 1 tails mito and menma.

We see team seven walking up to a building as they went to do the first part of the exams.

As they arrived they would walk up to the floor they were supposed to be on only to see difference teams trying to get in.

"Wow wanted to join the chunin exams bit they're idiots" Naruto thought to himself as he saw people trying to get into the room

(Same thing in canon with rock lee fighting Sasuke and beating his ass)

Team seven would arrive at the right room as they entered the room everyone stared at them releasing all they're bloodlust and killer intent at them as they were all frozen except Naruto release some of his making them all stop and went back to what they were doing.

"That was some show" a male with glasses said as he walked up to team seven.

(Same thing happened with Sasuke asking about different people)

"ALRIGHT MAGGOTS Y'ALL ARE HERE TO BECOME CHUNIN BUY JUST SO YOU KNOW IF YOU FAIL YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO TAKE THE EXAMS EVERY BUT IF YOU DECIDE TO LEAVE NOW YOU'LL BE ABLE TO TRY NEXT YEAR!" A male with a scar on his face yelled catching everyone attention.

Some people had left the room not wanting to fail and never be able to become chunin.

"Let's start the exam, as you can tell have some guys at the side and if they see you are caught cheating three times you are out" ibiki said in a much calmer tone.

"You have 1 hours to answer 9 question, your team has a total of 130 points, each question you get wrong will take away 10 points, you at least 70 points to pass the exam, the last question will be given at the end of the exam" ibiki said as he started the timer letting them know that they can start the exam.

Once the exam started we could see some teams having trouble with the test as others started cheating making sure they don't get caught.

"Hey kumiho can give the answer to the parts of you" the blonde haired male with red highlights.

"I guess" the nine tails said as she connected a link and gave them the answers.

"Thank you" the male said in his head as he went to sleep.

Sakura and Sasuke saw him sleep but thought different things.

"Seems like he finished" Sakura thought to herself.

"Tch the demon is gonna make us lose" Sasuke thought as he activated his sharingan and started to copy some ppl movements.

Some teams would start being called out the room as they had been caught three times.

At the end of the exam

"Ok maggots time for the final question remember if you get this wrong you'll never be able to take the exam again, but if you leave now you'll have a the chance next time" ibiki said looking at the remaining teams.

Some teams had left as they didn't want to stay genin forever.

"Everyone that stayed pass the exam" one of the chunin instructor said as he looked at the shocked of the genin's.

"I see so it's like a death situation if you stayed that means you wanted to complete the mission but falling back means failing" Naruto said as he looked at ibiki.

"Co-" ibiki didn't get to finish as he was interrupted.

The window would break as a sign would say 'I am the one and sexy anko mitarashi' as she landed in front of it.

"Hey your the girl that cheated on the demon" a boy with a dog in his Jacket said as the dog barked.

Anko had threw a kunai the the male missing his face on purpose.

"Don't call him a demon again got it" anko said as she glared at him but dodged a kunai coming at her.

"Don't think just by defending me I'll forgive you" Naruto said as he threw the Kunai at anko.

"Whatever j-" anko didn't finish as she felt Naruto hand on her shoulder.

"I know you fucked another guy while I was on my mission" he whispered to her causing her to freeze in place for a bit before talking.

Meet me at the forest of death, you have fight minutes or you're out" she said as she body flicked to the forest of death and started crying.

Once everyone heard this everyone rushed to the area as some bodied flicked there.

Anko had stopped crying as she saw some ppl arrive

Once all the teams had arrived anko would explain the meaning of this part if the chunin exam.

A kunai came flying at Naruto as it scrapped his cheek as anko appeared behind him.

"Please forgive me bby I really am sorry, I'll kill myself if it will make it better" she pleaded as she licked the blood off his face.

Naruto turned and kissed her cheek as he whispered in her ear.

"I don't want you near any other jonin chunin or genin male or villagers got it" he said as she kissed him back.

"Got it" she said happily as she went back to the front of everyone.

Everyone had watched with confusion as what just happened between the two as they started to go through the exam.

"An earth scroll" Naruto said as he walked into the forest with his team.

"Give me that you demon, you'll just end up losing it" the menma answered as he took the scroll from Naruto.

"Whatever let's just hurry up and find a heaven scroll" Naruto said as he jumped ahead of them.

"Tch I'll kill that demon in the next part if the exam but I got something for him" menma said to himself as he smirked.

The others would follow after naruto as they went to find a heaven scroll.

"Y'all go to tower I'll get the scroll" naruto said as he stopped and looked at the other members of team seven.

"A weakling like you will just get yourself killed mito said as she looked at him.

"yeah let Sasuke-kun and menma-kun go" Sakura said as she was agreeing with mito.

The second part of the exam would go as canon as we go on the semi finals of the exam.

All teams that passed would be in a stage with their teams.

"Due to us having to many participants we will have a semi finals" minato said.

(I kinda don't remember who went first but we gonna go to the main fights)

"The next fight will be menma vs kina" the Proctor.

Menma and kiba would just down as they were standing in front of each other.

"I'll beat you menma" said the boy as a dog barked.

"You'll never beat me" said menma as he grinned.

"Start" said the Proctor as he jumped back.

"Let's go Akamaru" said kiba as they charged at menma.

Menma would dodge as he punched kiba in the face.

"Wow you really are weak" menma said as he looked at the male.

This had pissed of kiba as he looked at menma.

"Fang over fang" kiba said as him and Akamaru started spinning at menma.

Menma had barley dodge as he saw them run into the wall and went back to him.

This time they had hit menma sending flying to a wall.

Menma had got mad as a orange cloak of chakra started to wrap around his body.

"I'll kill you"! Menma roared as he blitzed at kiba and kicked him into a wall.

Kiba at went flying into a wall causing a creator in the wall.

Menma had charged up a ransengan and rushed at kiba but had been stopped by the other jonin.

"The winner of this match is menma" the Proctor said.

Winners would be Sasuke, gaara, neji, menma, temari, mito, Naruto, shikamaru and ghost. (Ghost is only here for one thing)

"Alright y'all will have one month to train" the fourth hokage said as everyone left to go on there own.

Training arc

Minato would teach menma and mito as he wanted to help them become the children of prophecy.

Naruto would go on date with kumiho as she was in a transform not showing her nine tails.

Sasuke would be training with his clan and Kakashi as his sharingan would now be at three tomoe in each eyes.

Temari would be training with gaara as she was a little bit distracted think about how to impress Naruto.

Ghost on the other hand would be observer Naruto as he was in the shadows.

Shikamaru would be trying to get with temari as each time was a no but wouldn't give up.

"Hey temari if I can beat you in a fight you have to go on a date with me" said the lazy mf.

"I mean he is kinda cute but I like Naruto" temari said as she looked at him.

"Fine if you beat meet I'll go on a date with you" temari said as she walked away.

The Nara would run home as he went to think of some strategies on how to beat temari and train.

1 month later

We see hella villagers in the stands as they would bet on who would win the match.

"We will now begin the finals of the chunin exams, the first match will be temari vs shikamaru" said the Proctor everyone else left the area leaving the two there.

"I'll win" shikamaru said as he winked at temari causing her to blush.

No one would notice this as they would start the match.

Temari would start waving her fan as wind slices would go towards shikamaru as he would be dodging trying to get in position. (The whole will be in the floor because of plot)

"Damn I can't get in position" said they male as he was still dodging her attack.

The male would run behind a tree as he sent smoke bombs towards her causing the whole area to go on smoke.

"Damn that kid is smart" gaara sister thought as she started waving her fast causing the smoke to clean as she suddenly stopped.

Once the smoked cleared everyone had saw temari still with a shadow coming from the male and to her as it went into a hole to get her.

"I win" the male said as he stood up.

Shikamaru had made temari drop the fan as he walked up to temari with her walking to him.

Once they were closed to each other shikamaru had pulled out a Kunai as he held it against her neck.

"Give up or die" the male said as she had no other choice but to forfeit.

"The winner would be shikamaru Nara" the Proctor said as some ppl cheered.

"Good match but I'll pick you tomorrow" the male said as he released the jutsu and walked off.

Temari just stood there as she looked at Naruto as he just smiled at her not knowing what was about to happen.

"The next match will be menma vs neji" the Proctor said as they both came to the area and got into their fighting stance.

The match would go the same as in canon as the next match would be called.

The next match would be the same between gaara and Sasuke but the match would be a tie with gaara not wanting to kill him.

"The last match would be ghost vs Naruto" he said as they both came down and looked at each other.

"Begin" he said as he jumped away.

"Tbh I'm only here for one thing then you'll never see me again" ghost said as he Charged at Naruto with hella speed that could be faster than minato with kcm 2 using ftg.

Ghost would hit Naruto with five fingers on his stomach as he looked at the male.

Naruto could tell something was wrong as he suddenly started screaming in pain.

"I forfeit this match" ghost said as he looked at Naruto and smirked as he left without a trace.

After a while Naruto would be seen as everything he learned would be gone, he would still be able to use the nine tails but every jutsu he learned would now be gone and the diamond on his head would be gone.

"Naruto whatever that kid did to you was not normal, you can't use any of the jutsu you learned and the hundred seal healing is gone" kumiho said as she was worried.

Naruto would stand there shocked as nine tails chakra would leak out of him as he started to lose control going on a rampage but soon passed out due to kumiho taking her chakra back.

"The match will begin shortly" the hokage said as everyone calmed down .

2 hours later

"We will now begin the final match the hokage said as he looked at the last three being Naruto menma" and mito.

"The last one standing will win" the Proctor said as he looked at the three.

"Now begin" he said as he jumped back.

"Mito let's embarrass this loser" menma said as he looked at Naruto.

"Right" she answered as they both got on all fours as chakra would wrap around them as they both gained three tails without losing control.

Both menma and mito would charge at Naruto as menma had kicked Naruto into the air as mito jumped up and kicked him causing him to cough up blood as they charged back at him.

Menma was flown back to a wall as mito was shocked at what just happened.

Naruto came out the creator as he looked at her.

"I'm not in the best mode rn so I'll kill you two now" Naruto said as be blitzed mito and kicked her up in the air but was slammed into a wall by menma who slammed a rasengan into his chest.

"Don't get cocky demon" he said as he caught mito.

"Let's end this" they both said in unison as the both charged up a rasen-shuriken and threw it at Naruto.

Naruto would barely dodge as he went flying into another wall.

Naruto was pissed as he couldn't use anything that he learned, he even lost his contract with his summons.

Naruto would start to go to all fours as he gained 6 tails with a skeleton shell around him self.

Mito and menma would be shocked as they went into there five tails without losing control.

Both had charged at Naruto but was blasted back into the wall as Naruto was standing there in the same position.

"Hokage should we stop this" said an anbu as he was scared and worried the village safety.

"Let's see how this turns out" the hokage said as he looked at the three.

Naruto would charge up a tailed beast bomb as he ate it and fired it at the two.

The two would barley dodge as they passed out leaving the five tails mode heavily damaged.

Naruto would charge up another tailed beast bomb as he did the same thing.

Minato had came and took the two put of the arena as him jiraya some anbu and Kakashi jumped down and went to deal with Naruto.

Naruto just looked at them as he charged at the anbu slamming them into the ground.

"Naruto calm down" kumiho said as she was trying to calm Naruto down.

Naruto didn't say anything as he just seemed like he was hurt betrayed and damaged as no one even cared about him.

Kakashi would lift up his mask revealing his sharingan as he looked at Naruto.

Jiraya would summon gamabunta as he looked down at Naruto.

Minato would summon some other frog as he stood next to the others.

Anbus and other ninjas would get the villagers to safety so they wouldn't get hurt.

(Naruto would be jigen as jiraya and minato would be Sasuke and Naruto with Kakashi in the middle)

Naruto would charge after Kakashi as he would blitz the other two just so he could get him out the way.

Gamabunta had spat some oil at Naruto jumped up and kicked him into the wall.

"Aggghhh" gamabunta said as he went into the wall.

Jiraya would summon two more frogs as he went into his imperfect sage mode.

Minato had threw some kunais around as he would summon a rasengan and teleported to one as he hit Naruto into the wall.

Jiraya had saw this chance as he and the two frogs combined they're attack and shot it at Naruto leaving him heavily damaged.

Naruto got out of the creator as he looked at the two.

Naruto had rushed to minato and was about to hit him as he felt another rasengan go into his back.

"Jiraya now" minato said as he looked at jiraya.

"Got it" jiraya said as he pulled out a paper with a seal on it.

Gamabunta and the other giants toad would hold Naruto down so jiraya could place the seal on him.

Jiraya had placed the seal on him as he had started calm down as once he went back to normal he was left with burnt spots on his body.

The toads had unsummoned themselves as jiraya and minato had took Kakashi the anbus that was injured and took them to the hospital leaving Naruto there.

Kushina had saw everything as she took her son and body flickered to her home with him.

A couple weeks later

Naruto would be seen waking up in his bed as he saw kushina, kumiho and tsunade sitting around him.

All had notice him waking up as they all gave him a hug.

"Please don't scare us like that again" they all said in unison as they were still hugging Naruto.

"I'm sorry I worried y'all but can y'all let me go it hurts" he said as he looked at them.

The three had let go of Naruto as they all told him what he missed.

"Well Naruto we'll be going we got something to do" tsunade and kushina said in unison as the stood up.

"Oh ok" naruto said as he looked at them.

The two woman left, leaving him and kumiho alone.

Kumiho had got into the bed with naruto as he looked at her with a confused look.

"Kumiho-chan is everything ok" he asked as he saw her cuddle up next to her.

Kumiho just looked at him with a sad expression.

"It happened again Naruto" she said as she looked down and went to sleep.

Naruto just looked at her with a confused looked as he looked at her but decided to go to sleep.

Naruto had went to sleep cuddling kumiho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 372 15
Naruto is a boy that possesses the Nine Tail Fox making the young boy known as a jinchuriki. He was looked down by the villagers and hated by them, b...
89.6K 2.2K 55
*OLD DESCRIPTION* Naruto has been neglected by his family. One day Konoha had took a beating to far. Read to find out what happens. *NEW DESCRIPTION*...
30.5K 374 28
There are truths and lies scattered in the shadows of the leaf. Conspiracies and secret meetings, decisions and backstabbings. The plot twists until...
413K 9.8K 20
For as long as he can remember, Naruto has always been the centre of the citizens of Konohagakures hatred. One fateful day the villagers attacks went...