The Willows Are Forbidden

ATorressss113 รกltal

When Rachel Ferguson decided to move to New Hampshire with her grandma rose after her parents' dreadful death... Tรถbb

~ ๐’œ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‰๐’พ๐’ธ๐“ˆ ~
~ ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“‚๐“‚๐’ถ๐“‡๐“Ž ~
Ch.1: ~๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’~
Ch:2 ~ ๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ ~
Ch: 3 ~๐’ฎ๐’พ๐“๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ธ๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ~
Ch:4 ~๐น๐’ถ๐“‚๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‡ ~
Ch:5 ~ ๐’ฏ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ฏ๐’ถ๐“‰~
Ch:6 ~ ๐น๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡ ~
Ch:7~ ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“‡๐“…๐“‡๐’พ๐“ˆ๐‘’ ~
Ch:8 ~ ๐’ฏ๐“‡๐“Ž ~
Ch:9 ~ ๐ผ๐“‚๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ~
Ch.10 ~ ๐’ฑ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“‰ ~
Ch.11 ~ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‹๐’พ๐“‰๐‘’ ~
Ch.12 ~ ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ~
Ch.13 ~ ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ~
Ch.14 ~๐ป๐’ถ๐“๐“๐“Š๐’ธ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ~
Ch.15 ~๐ธ๐“Š๐“…๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‡๐’พ๐’ถ~
Ch.16 ~๐’Ÿ๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น~
Ch.17 ~๐‘€๐’ถ๐’น~
Ch:18 ~๐น๐“‡๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐’พ๐‘œ๐“ƒ~
Ch:19 ~๐’ฉ๐‘’๐‘’๐’น๐“ˆ~
Ch:20 ~๐ต๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐’น~
Ch:21 ~๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“๐’ป~
Ch:22 ~๐‘€๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’ข๐‘œ๐’น๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆ~
Ch:23 ~๐’œ ๐“Œ๐‘œ๐“๐’ป ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”~
Ch.24 ~๐’ฅ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“Š๐“ˆ~
Ch.25 ~๐ต๐“๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ~
Ch.26 ~๐น๐’ถ๐“๐“๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”~
Ch.28~๐‘€๐“Ž ๐‘’๐“Ž๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Ž~
Ch.29~๐’ฒ๐’พ๐’ธ๐“€๐‘’๐’น ๐‘€๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’น~
Ch.30: ~๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡~
Ch:31~๐’ช๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ซ๐’ถ๐“‡๐“‰ ๐‘œ๐’ป ๐ป๐’พ๐“‚~
Ch:32~๐‘…๐‘’๐‘”๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰~
Ch:34~๐’ฐ๐“ƒ๐’ท๐“‡๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐’ถ๐’ท๐“๐‘’~
Ch:35 ๐น๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐ต๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰...
Ch.36 ~๐’ž๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’ฏ๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡~
Ch.37 ~๐ฟ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”~
Ch.38 ~๐’ข๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’~
Ch.39 ~๐น๐‘œ๐“‡๐’ท๐’พ๐’น๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒ~
Sequel?

Ch:33~๐’ซ๐“‡๐‘œ๐“‚~

100 1 0
ATorressss113 รกltal

How fast can the days go? It was already Prom day and Scarlet and Rose were musing about what type of hairstyle they were going to plant on my hair.

I still felt this uneasy feeling in my stomach about today. God, it was so weird.

I just wanted this day to desperately be over.

"Let's just go with simple curls and then a pullback by the sides, yeah?" I asked desperately. It was just hair and they were making a whole big deal of it.

"Fine." Scarlet groaned as Rose proceeded to place different types of eyeshadow colors next to my eyelids.

"I really think we should go with the light pink, Rose. It would go perfectly with the dress I'm wearing, don't you think?" I raised my eyes to look at her to see her nodding down at the color in her hands.

"Right."

"Scar, you should maybe continue to do your makeup and I'll do my hair while Rose is doing my makeup," I suggested making her look at me as if I have three heads.

"My hair is done, and makeup is halfway done so no need to worry about me." I rolled my eyes at her and called Clayton over from whatever he was doing. When he walked inside he right away rolled his eyes at the so girly stuff he saw around my room.

"Pick a lipstick for me, yeah?" I held out two different lipsticks in my hands: a nude dark lipstick and a dark pink.

"I like the dark pink lipstick better." He took it out of my hands and handed it over to Rose.

"Ok, thanks, Clayton."

"Is Wyatt your date?"

"No, he isn't," I answered sarcastically and he took it seriously because he scrunched his eyebrows at me and frowned.

"So, then who is it?" He spoke defensively placing both his hands on both his hips making me stifle a laugh.

I still don't understand why he adores him too much. He is just a decent human being as anyone else. What is so special? Not that I'm complaining I found it so damn adorable.

"I'm kidding, Clay. Of course, he is my date." He right away changed his stance and he smiled.

"I knew it."

"Sure you did."

"Whatever." He shouted as he left the room.

>>>

I sat nervously as both Scarlet and I waited for our dates to arrive. She looked merely happy, excited, and too hype. She continued to get different possible angles for pictures.

Thank god, she wasn't pulling me for some.

I spoke too soon.

"Come on, Rachel." Scarlet pulled me up and positioned me in front of the stairs. She took a few clicks from her camera before I heard loud stomps come from upstairs. But before I can turn around two arms wrapped around my neck and jump on my behind.

It was then I broke out in fits of laughter."Clay!" I mused as he kissed my cheek sweetly and Scarlet began clicking away until Rose came in and brought in Clayton's camera for a picture of us.

"Smile!"

"Cheese!" Both Clayton and I exclaimed loudly waiting for the click of the camera.

When we heard the door knock is that I stiffened and was a little nervous to face Wyatt not knowing how he was going to react seeing me in the cleavage exposing dress.

"They are here!" Scarlet shouted as soon as she opened the door and Oliver and Wyatt came into view. His eyes first landed on Scarlet when she jumped onto Oliver's arms then finally to my eyes. They lowered down to my exposed cleavage and up again to my eyes.

"Beautiful." He said as he stalked and towered in front of me.

I wasn't the only one who looked as gorgeous because he looked extremely handsome in his tuxedo. He looked beautiful. I've never seen him on one. Before I can compliment him as well he took my wrist in his and placed a nice pink flower corsage around my wrist.

I smiled down at it as I didn't even remember about this.

"I didn't remember about this. It completely left my mind." I exclaimed.

"Wyatt!" Clayton shouted and he wrapped his arms around his waist. When he pulled away he looked at me then at him. "Rachel made me think ya'll weren't together anymore." He pouted. Wyatt gave me a look before smiling down at Clayton.

"Well, she was wrong."

"Hello, Wyatt, and Wyatt's brother," Rose said extending her hand towards Oliver.

"Nice to meet you, Rachel's grandmother." Oof, he really shouldn't have said that. Either way Rose still seemed a little tense before he even said that but now she looked angry.

"Huge mistake buddy." Scarlet patted his chest and he gulped.

Before he can say anything else she walked over to me and rubbed my shoulder. "Please be careful, I heard we are expecting a little snow later. Scarlet you too, ok?" She turned her attention to both Scarlet and me and we nodded.

"Don't worry, Rose." She nodded and hesitantly let go of my arm. She gave Wyatt an unreadable look and then smiled at me.

>>>

"Woah, I wasn't expecting this." I gaped at the beautiful decorations from the outside. At the entrance, there was a walkway of silver lights then as soon as you entered there was another huge passageway that led to the inside. They placed string lights hanging from the sides.

It was even better inside when you stepped in.

"This is awesome!" Scarlet spoke from behind us as she held onto Oliver's arm. "Bet you didn't expect this beauty."

"Not at all."

"It ain't all that," Oliver spoke earning a punch to his arm making me giggle.

I looked over at Wyatt who seemed tense on my arm I looked over to where he was looking and my eyes landed on Cole who held a conversation with a laughing girl. I rolled my eyes and brought his attention to me.

"You know, it's rude to stare right?" I said making his eyes soften.

"I don't understand why he had to come for." He admitted as soon as we took our seats across from Scar and Oliver.

"This event only happens once in your life, let him live it." He looked over at me and smiled really hard he took me off guard.

He squished my cheeks in his hands before speaking."Why are you so good?" I shrugged and he laughed against my mouth before giving me a long lustful kiss.

As odd as it may sound I didn't feel as worried as I felt two days ago when I felt as if something was going to happen. All I had to do is distract myself and have the time of my life with the people I love.

Once we ate Scarlet of course took us out to dance to the indie music they were blasting on the speakers. Of course, I couldn't decline because it was Vance. I pulled Wyatt from his sleeves and he thankfully followed and began to dance with us.

"I can't dance to this music." I rolled my eyes and began to lead him with the music as he looked at me intently. He followed and soon got the hang of it.

It felt absolutely relieving and good to have this moment. I would've probably regretted not coming.

"Oliver and I are gonna head back to the table to take a break," Wyatt spoke as he pecked my lips. I nodded and continued to dance next to Scarlet when he left.

I continued to move to the rhythm of the music. Moved my hips to the beat as both Scar and I led each other grabbing each other's hips. It felt amazing having each other beside each other and feeling ourselves.

It felt like a long time before we got tired and grabbed something to drink then we decided to look for Oliver and Wyatt back at the table but they weren't there.

"Where are they?" Scarlet asked glancing around the crowded room.

"I have no clue."

"You check that side and I'll check this way." Scarlet nodded and headed the opposite way.

I furrowed my eyebrows at the oddness of their disappearance. I looked at the food stations, snack stations, even waited out the man's restroom, and nothing. The last place to check was the outside.

I reached the table again and grabbed my belongings. I observed my phone for any messages and nothing was seen there either.

As soon as I found Scarlet again I told her everything. "This is weird. The last place we need to check is outside. Grab your belongings and we are going." Once we decided I received an incoming call from Wyatt. I automatically answered

"Wyatt where the hell are-"

"Listen, Rachel right now is not the best time to head outside just stay inside and have fun alright?" It was Oliver who spoke through the phone. He sounded extremely breathless.

He was scaring me. What the hell was happening?

"Oliver, what the hell is happening? Where is Wyatt?" I asked when Scarlet joined me and we began to leave the entrance.

"Just, wait...Wyatt calm the fuck down dude!" I heard him shout as I heard many noises in the background. "Fuck, Rachel, just stay inside please."

"I can't do that when you don't tell me what the hell is happening!" I screamed. I now had him on speaker so Scarlet can hear.

My pace began to increase when I heard more shuffling.

"Oliver what is going on?!"Scarlet questioned.

"Baby, Scarlet, please keep Rachel inside. I need to go." Then we heard the line cut off.

Can't he understand that by saying that I need to know what's happening even more?

"Maybe we should just stay inside Rachel."

"No! Hell no!" I shouted as soon as we arrived outside. I desperately looked around us and saw nothing but cars and no one in sight. So I began to walk further into where the trees were surrounding us and further away from the school building.

That's when I heard the sound of voices and growls coming from further.

"Rachel, maybe this isn't a good idea."

I began to get deja vu from the time we first came to their home and they were fighting once I saw the scene unfold in front of me. Only this time I wasn't afraid but ready to stop this.

"God, Rachel, I told you to stay away!" Oliver spoke when he saw our figures. I kept my eyes trained on Wyatt and Cole's wolves peering at each other with their wolf's eyes. They seemed as if they were gonna attack any moment. What the fuck was the cause of all this?

"What happened? Just tell me what the hell caused all this?!"

Oliver pulled on his hair frustrated and spoke and told me everything I needed to hear. Wyatt lost control over his wolf once he saw Cole looking at me on the dance floor. God, this was so stupid. I wasn't even aware of any of this.

"Wyatt! Listen to me, please!" I shouted getting closer to his angry wolf who was once looking at me with adoration, but now he seemed so out of it and angry. "Don't do anything reckless." I shook my head as he didn't seem to be listening. He growled and began to run towards Cole's wolf.

My breath hitched as he began attacking.

"Rachel, step away please, your gonna get hurt!" I heard Scarlet cry.

As soon as both of their wolves paused for a moment I stepped in front of Wyatt's wolf once again and looked it straight in the eyes. It's silver eyes.

And I spoke. "Please." I whispered but that went out the window when it attacked again but this time I was pushed harshly into a tree, hitting my head.

As I feel unconscious everything suddenly went quiet and black.

I guess I spoke too soon.

Olvasรกs folytatรกsa

You'll Also Like

22.6K 3.5K 73
FEATURED ON WATTPAD'S OFFICIAL FANTASY, ROMANCE, MAGIC, STORIES UNDISCOVERED AND SPECULATATIVE FICTION PROFILES. "Rose run!" A voice yelled from all...
63.3K 2.5K 23
WARNING: THIS BOOK HAS MAJOR PLOT HOLES, AND IS ALL TOGETHER VERY BAD. I SUGGEST YOU READ MY NEW BOOK, Skeletons In My Closet. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. ...
1.4M 35.9K 37
*not edited* The prophecy says that every thousand years, Alpha twins would be born. They would share the same mate and share the Alpha power equall...
329 14 35
Two baby girls are rescued, smuggled away in the middle of the night and are thrown into a world without their parents to guide them, the one good th...