MHA Shoto Todoroki X Reader O...

By the-writing-girl

A My Hero Academia oneshot collection filled with oneshots for everyone's favourite duelled haired guy, Shoto... More

Introduction
Just a Quick Something...
1: (y/n)'s Best Friend (Lemon)
2: Future Wife Part One
3: Future Wife Part Two
Quirks
Requests - Now Closed
4: The Box of 18+ (Lemon)
5: His Brother's Fan
6: Numb
7: Loving Every Inch (Lemon)
8: Mischief (Lemon)
9: Cramps
10: His Long Time Crush (Lemon)
11: You're Not Alone
12: The Winner Takes it All
13: Secrets
14: Speakerphone (Lemon)
15: Love is True
16: The Sweet Date Night
17: A Change in Career (Lemon)
18: A Surprise (Lemon)
19: A Drive (Lemon)
20: Reasons Why
21: The Boss (Lemon)
22: Nine Months
23: Dominance (Lemon)
24: Mistaken Assumptions
25: Double (Lemon)
27: Be Mine (Lemon)
28: An Invisible Illness
29: The Little Red Dress (Lemon)
30: The Calmer Bakugou
31: Valentines Gifts
32: Miscommunication
33: Let's Run Away Together
34: Interruptions (Lemon)
35: The Siren
36: Angel
37: The Victim
38: Everything Happens for a Reason (Lemon)
39: End of School Pool Party
40: UA's Little Girl
41: Pregnancy
42: The Hen Party (Lemon)
43: Clueless (Lemon)
44: Love in Bloom
45: Competitive Partners (Lemon)
46: We're Forever Part One
47: We're Forever Part Two (Lemon)
48: Home Part One
49: Home Part Two (Lemon)
50: Through Thick and Thin
The End
Other Books

26: Christmas Lights

3.9K 87 107
By the-writing-girl

Note: This is (obviously) a Christmas special for our adorable bi-coloured hair guy!

Quirk: Carbon armour

 "We've got permission!" Mina cried, running into the common room wafting a sheet of paper around. She and a few of the others in class had been desperate to go out as a class again like we did when we went shopping at Kyashi Ward Shopping Hall before the summer camp. The turning on of the Christmas lights in the city was the perfect event for Mina and the others to beg Mr Aizawa to go to, and to my surprise it seemed as though he caved. "The school teachers will be patrolling around the event, but Nezu said that he thought it'd be a good idea if we were to go out and have some fun instead of being cooped up in here all day long!"

"That's awesome! Aw yeah, I can't wait!" Kaminari jumped up onto the sofa, earning himself a telling off from Iida.

"This will be so much fun!" Ochaco clapped her hands together. "You're going, aren't you (y/n)?" She sat beside me on the sofa I was sitting on and I quickly glanced over to Todoroki, who was talking with Deku.

"Yeah, yeah I'll go," I smiled slightly and nodded.

"Great! That'll give you plenty of time to seduce him there," she whispered, making my eyes widen.

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"Hey Todoroki! Deku!" She called across the room and I panicked internally. "You two are going to the Christmas Lights, aren't you?"

"Yeah of course! It sounds like fun!" Deku said, blushing a little as he looked at Ochaco. Todoroki next to him nodded with a simple smile. It was true, it was the first time as a class we'd be doing something since we went shopping before the summer camp so I was looking forward to it, but it was slightly different in the sense that back then I hadn't been aware of my romantic feelings for Todoroki, but now I was more than aware. Ochaco repeatedly tried to tell me I had a chance with him but I didn't see it, he was incredibly attractive and had pretty girls falling over his feet, but I was quite a simple girl with no standout feature. She kept on trying to assure me that I had this chance with him but I didn't want to get my hopes up so instead decided to wait until I got over these feelings I had for him, which would hopefully be soon...

- Timeskip -

It was the day the lights were due to be turned on, and I was incredibly excited as I wrapped up in my big coat, my scarf, my gloves and my hat. With the rest of the class we headed off of the campus and towards the city centre. Everyone was bubbling with excitement, keen to see what events were going on during the build up of the lights being turned on.

We walked there as a class but I mainly stuck with my group of friends which consisted of Ochaco, Tsuyu, Deku, Iida and of course, Todoroki. It was difficult for the entirety of the class to stick together so we ended up splitting off into groups, but we were all just so relieved to be out at an event and enjoying ourselves. We looked at the many Christmas trees and lights hanging from buildings that were yet to be turned on, it all looking beautiful already. We went straight to a food stand, getting some alcohol free mulled wine to warm us up as the cold wind swept through the streets.

The crowds were growing in size as we walked through the streets, trying to soak in all the amazing sights. They had taken it to the next level in terms of decorations, there being almost too much to look at. As we wandered through the groups of people I found myself following Todoroki, him being the most noticeable out of the group what with his hair and scar. Due to my feelings for him I wanted to stick close to him, but I also didn't fancy loosing anyone in this sea of people. "(y/n)?" Todoroki's voice snapped me from my daze.

"H-huh?"

"Do you know where the others went?" He asked, standing close to me but looking around. It was then that I realised the others had indeed disappeared into the crowd, leaving us on our own.

"No, I can't see them," I said, trying to peer over peoples shoulders but with no avail. "Can you see them?"

"No, I can't see anyone form our class," he said, stepping closer to me making my cheeks heat up. "We better stick together if we don't want to be separated," he added, surprising me by taking my hand.

"I-I'll text them to let them know we're okay," I said, trying to focus on doing that rather than the fact he was still clinging tightly onto my hand. Texting with one hand took me a while, but I finally managed to send a text to the group chat to let them know we were okay.

"Well, now that it's just us... what do you fancy doing?" He asked, turning and facing me directly. I gulped, unsure on what to suggest, but thankfully behind him I spotted something in particular we could do.

"Ice skating?" I suggested, pointing in the direction of the rink that had been set up. An adorable smile came to his lips and he nodded, taking me there. He shocked me by paying for my ticket as well, despite me telling him not to.

As soon as we got onto the ice I realised this was a bad idea. Todoroki seemed capable of gliding across it so effortlessly, as though he was floating. I however was stepping on the ice, incapable of actual skating. It was incredibly embarrassing and I realised straight away that this was something I shouldn't of suggested, but because he paid for the tickets I couldn't ask if we could just leave and go somewhere else. Embarrassingly there were kids skating past me, going at quite impressive speeds that made me hide my face behind my hands in shame. "Hey," Todoroki grabbed my wrists and pulled my hands away from my face. "I want to teach you."

"Y-you do?" I asked carefully, admittedly a little frightened. He nodded, my heart rate excelling as he held my hands tightly and skated backwards, pulling me along and telling me how to move my feet. Slowly I was getting there, him able to let go of me and me able to skate semi-confidently for a short while. At first I was intimidated at the realisation that I'd be spending time alone with him, but it didn't take me long to adjust. Not only that but he was much more opening and friendly on his own than I thought he would be, and I even saw him smile a few times which warmed my heart.

Not only was he smiling, but the fact he was holding my hand made me feel even better. I wondered whether he knew he was making me feel this way, but due to his oblivious nature I imagined not. As we skated around the ice hand in hand, me getting better at the sport, I wondered whether any random on-lookers assumed we were a couple.

Suddenly out the corner of my eye I saw Ochaco and Tsuyu, them standing at the edge of the ice rink. Their sudden appearance made me jump, and I ended up sliding awkwardly almost falling over. "(y/n)? Are you alright?" Todoroki asked quickly, helping me up after I'd fallen onto the ice embarrassingly.

"I-I'm fine," I looked back over to the two girls after Todoroki helped me up, and saw them scarpering away between the crowds of people. Todoroki glanced over to where I was looking but they had already gone.

"It's getting a little dark, perhaps we should find a good place to watch the lights being turned on?" He suggested and I nodded in agreement, the two of us leaving the rink and him once again taking ahold of my hand. I had wondered whether he was trying to make a move by doing this action, however I had a feeling that he was too oblivious to even realise that such an act could be taken as a move. Plus, I couldn't imagine him ever being interested in me, so I refused to let myself get my hopes up. "I know of a good place we can watch the lights," he said.

"Lead the way," I told him and he did just that, making sure I stuck close to him which I happily did. I was a little confused however when he began leading us away from the city, through the streets were fewer and fewer people mingled. "Er... Todoroki? Where are we going?"

"Just trust me," he said simply, smiling back at me. It may have been a small smile but it was reassuring, and enough for my heart to skip a beat.

"Okay," I nodded and his hand remained in mine despite the fact that there were a lot less people around us now. We started to climb one of the large grassy hills on the outskirts of the city, us getting higher and higher until he finally stopped. We were stood on the hill, there being a large opening among the trees allowing us to see the whole of the city. We could see the hustle and bustle of the festival, we could even hear it, but up here was like our own private viewing. Already I knew it was going to be a spectacular sight, and I couldn't wait. "Todoroki this is amazing, how did you know to come up here?"

"It's somewhere I used to come when I was younger, whenever I needed to clear my head," he said, letting go of my hand. I felt slightly dejected when he pulled away, but I had to repeatedly tell myself not to think too much of it.

"It's beautiful," I said and he nodded, staring down towards the city. I tapped my feet together, unsure on what else to say and desperately wanting him to start a conversation. I was never good with these kinds of things, awkwardness and nerves always go the better of me hence why I tried to avoid these situations.

"(y/n)-,"

"Ladies and gentleman!" We heard a loud voice from below, catching everyones attention. The man who introduced himself as the mayor of the city did a classic introductory speech, and I checked my phone to see that it was a few minutes until the lights were due on. The more I looked at the view from where we were the more excited I became, and I subtly glanced up at Todoroki who's eyes were on the ground. I thought I saw a small pink tint to his cheeks, but it was dark so I wasn't sure if I was imagining it or not. Suddenly from below we heard the crowds counting down from ten, and when the countdown was finished the lights flickered on.

I gasped at the sight, the city illuminating with different coloured fairy lights. There were lights that formed the shapes of stars hanging onto buildings, there were fairy lights wrapped around each lamppost and there were even statues made up entirely with lights.

I thought I heard a voice say my name but the cheers of the crowd from below were loud and distracting. I glanced up to Todoroki who was already looking down at me. "Did you just say my name?" I asked, wondering if I was hearing things or not. He seemed to pause for a moment before answering.

"No, no I didn't," he looked to the ground, confusing me slightly.

"Thank you for showing me this Todoroki, I imagine this is quite a personal place for you. And the view was spectacular, it really was... this was definitely the best Christmas Lights I've been to," I praised him and I definitely saw a small blush appear on his cheeks which oddly satisfied me. There was a comfortable silence between us as we looked over the city, absorbing the beautiful lights and beginning to get in the festive mood.

Suddenly from within my pocket I felt my phone buzz, so I pulled it out and saw Ochaco's name. "Ochaco? Everything alright?" I asked but it was incredibly difficult to hear her as she seemed to be in the centre of the large crowd below us.

"Where are you?" She shouted down the phone.

"Todoroki and I are in the hills, we're coming back down to the festival now," I said.

"Meet us by the ice-rink! That's where the whole class are meeting!" She shouted and I nodded, despite her not being able to see me.

"Will do!" I shouted before hanging up and sighing. "The class are meeting at the ice-rink to head back to Heights Alliance," I passed the message on to Todoroki who nodded and led the way back down the hill, but something seemed a little off with him. He was quiet for most of the way down, and as his friend I wanted to find out if there was something upsetting him. Even if I was just his friend-

"(y/n), wait," he grabbed my hand and stopped me, pulling me towards him.

"T-Todoroki?"

"I can't wait any longer... I can't go another day... I thought I was going to be able to tell you up there but I chickened out," he said, gesturing where we had just come from.

"T-tell me? Tell me what?" Panic rose within me as I wondered what he could be talking about. What would he chicken out of telling me about?

"I-," he seemed at a loss for words, a stronger blush coming to his cheeks now as a look of determination washed over his face. He grabbed ahold of my shoulders and pulled me into his body, throwing me off completely. I thought my heart had stopped when he suddenly slammed his lips against mine, kissing me passionately. My eyes were wide whilst his were scrunched shut, and it was clear he was inexperienced at kissing but then again, so was I.

To the best of my ability and before I passed out I kissed him back, clinging onto his coat and not wanting to let go. As our lips continued to move against each others we got used to it, and the feeling turned magical but due to a lack of breath we had to part. Our foreheads remained pressed together however, our bodies up close. "W-wow... that was..." I was speechless, still trying to comprehend the fact that had actually happened.

"I have feelings for you (y/n)," Todoroki said, that kiss apparently giving him the confidence he needed to say those words. I let out a squeak, unable to believe that the most attractive guy in school had feelings for me.

"Y-you do?" I squeaked and he nodded.

"Do you... feel the same?" He asked tentatively, the nerves in his voice vanishing any doubt I had of his feelings for me.

"Yes!" I said quickly before I could stop myself. "I-I mean yes, yes I do have feelings for you," I said, trying not to sound so over-excited but he just smiled and let out a small laugh.

"Does that mean... I can be your boyfriend?" He asked, his heterochromatic eyes looking directly into my (e/c) ones. I found it difficult to speak, nodding my head as he pulled me in for another kiss that, despite the cold weather, warmed my whole heart. The evening was magical what with the turning on of the Christmas lights, but what made it truly memorable was that was the night I became Shoto Todoroki's girlfriend, forever.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 375 70
Ranking #130 Angstwithhappyending 17th April 2023 #850 ships 1st May 2023 #995 ships 22nd April 2023 #762 ships 7th May 2023 #220 jikook 15th Jun...
24.3K 689 31
Yn is a cute little brat who loves to get herself into trouble. This story is about how her oppa's punish and correct her as she continues being a mi...
250K 4.2K 40
A book of Bakugo Katsuki Oneshots!! (It's not exclusively Bakugo, but it will mainly feature him with a few one-shots of any other character people r...
950K 10.9K 54
A oneshot collection featuring all of the My Hero Academia guys we love, from students to teachers to heroes to villains... including Kirishima, Aiz...