Loving you...Isn't always eas...

By jimininiiiii

A story about hate, love and mistakes. One story with seven different people. How can you just forget what's... More

Characters
A lilac in a field full of roses.
"Make him smile, just one more time".
I don't know what to do hyung
"I'm gonna kill you Kim Seokjin".
It's probably a mistake.
I'm never gonna let you feel pain again
his brother's soulmate's brother
You can't put him into a lions den and expect him to come out alive.
How do you kill the beast when it lives inside of you?
his eyes refused to believe it
My love for him FELT real
I feel like a bad army!!!!!!
The MAIN and ROOT cause of it all
It can only get worse before it can get better
His body rejected jin's
Drowning in his own misery
It's not your fault, it never was
EOMMA!
You can't give up without putting up a fight
That's your ex mate
Almost...the faultless soulmate
Take a picture it will last longer
6th wheel 🎡
"Omega...you will do as I say..."
He can never truly escape me
Kiss the pain away
That should have been me
We need to find him
Hyungs please save me....
He's gone...
Please be okay...
I won't let you go alone...
That's what I was waiting to hear
You aren't him
What is wrong will always be wrong
We don't hurt the people we love
I always have
It's bubs not Taehyung
Their light in a dark alleyway
Maybe we aren't meant to last
I'm sorry it had to be this way
Just let us be one again
My life's incomplete without you two
I have a plan!
Do I still deserve this much hate?
We are only complete as three
I miss destiny
I missed them plain and simple
Fighting for their love
A dream that cannot come true
Crazy in love
Wandering in a frolic of its own
PTD ~ Day 2 concert pictures!!!
Let me live our dream?
Ironic because he was mine
Life goes on...
And he did
I wish he doesn't leave me
Hyung just stop it already
His hyung was safe with him
Their little omega
Finally set free
Loving me isn't always easy
Oh I'd do that all over again
It was our little family
Yoongi loves holding hands
A rose in a field full of lilacs.
Thank you!!! Plus shameless self promotion

I was worried...

625 35 19
By jimininiiiii

Hoseok POV:
It was late at night and for the first time I was sleeping away from my omega. I wouldn't even say I was sleeping because I was wide-awake. I was worried for Jungkook because this was two nights away from him. I was worried for Taehyung because this was 24 hours away from him. Most importantly I was worried because Jimin is no longer safe in my arms but he was with someone who could potentially hurt him.

What I want to say is that we don't have any enemies but we don't actually know who our real friends are either and who actually want to harm us.

I tried to think of who it may be that wanted to separate Jimin from me. Namjoon said the man had dragged him when the van drove past.

I wish I knew where he was, I tried to mind link him but he wasn't responding. It hurt so much to think about it.

I made him suffer, I yelled at him and now I'm just tired because I needed Jimin. I needed him in my arms I wanted to kiss him, cuddle him and just be with him.

I turned to the empty space on the bed and I touched the place my Jimin would lay in. Actually, never mind he would be up all in my personal space. He would have his legs around my waist and face nuzzled into my neck.

I grabbed his pillow and inhaled his sweet vanilla scent. Then I cried, I cried so much...I cried for yelling at him, I cried because I needed him, I cried because he was my everything and now he wasn't with me.

"Jimin why did you run away? My baby why did you run away? Why didn't you stay by my side? What did I do wrong? I was just worried for the other omegas. I was so worried for them that I forgot to worry for my own. JIMIN FORGIVE ME!"

The more I cried the more my mind became cloudy and I had a throbbing pain in my head. This was not going to end well. I sobbed and cried harder as Jimin's pillow became drenched with my tears.

I heard the door open and as much as I wanted it to be Jimin I knew it wasn't, the scent was a lot more heavier than his. It was Jin hyung.

He pulled me away from the pillow and hugged me tightly. He rocked me and said sweet nothings into my ear. I saw Namjoon come in and Yoongi hyung followed too. Ken eventually appeared and the entire house was awake from my cries. Ken stayed the night since the next day we were going to the location Taehyung had said. It was too late at night to go today.

"Hyung he isn't here why did he leave me? Why would he go away? Am I bad? is that why he didn't stay? Was I too harsh? Tell me hyung PLEASE!"

Jin hyung just held me and said "hobi stop worrying we will find Jimin don't worry. He isn't going to leave you. He loves you just as much as you love him. Keep mind linking him he WILL respond he HAS to".

I nodded against his shoulder and held him tightly. The shirt hyung was wearing was now drenched in my salty tears just like Jimin's pillow.

"I'm sorry for waking you all up". I said but I still didn't let go of hyung. They all mumbled a "it's okay" and sat around my room. Namjoon and Yoongi hyung in their sleepy state forgot about their fight and fell asleep on the couch.

Joon slept on the couch and Yoongi hyung slept on top of him, cuddling him and honestly it was cute because I hadn't seen them like this in a while.

Ken fell asleep on the other couch and I just held on to Jin hyung. "Hyung don't leave me, don't leave my room let me hug you hyung I'm scared".

Jin hyung pulled away from the hug to just look at me. He held my face in his hand softly and said "Seokie look at me, hyungs here...we all are. Jimin WILL come back. Let's find Taekook first since we know where they are and then we will find Jimin. The man that took Jimin can't harm him if he claims to 'love' him. So I promise he will be fine."

I nodded and he laid me down. Then he laid next to me and I felt so happy because I had an older brother who was there for me. "Thank you hyung." I said as my eyes began to close. He smiled warmly and covered me with a blanket.

I looked around and noticed how all my hyungs were with me and how I no longer felt alone. Jimin I will find you baby.

Then I fell asleep dreaming of jimin and hoping he was safe.

Jimin POV:
I was sat in the same room he kept me in. I wish I hadn't known him from before he angered me so much. I just wanted to be with Hobi hyung.

I started to think about our time spent together. The way hyung used to hold me and tell me how much he loved me. The way he used to be over protective and the way he made love to me.

I know I shouldn't be thinking about it but fuck the last time I saw him he was hot when he was mad. Oh gosh I can't believe this is what Im thinking about.

My mind was all over the place the tears started to pool out and I just wanted him and him alone. I wanted to be in hyungs arms.

Then HE walked in and looked at me seductively. "Hello my Love how are you?" I rolled my eyes because honestly I didn't want to give him the time of day.

I didn't respond and that obviously didn't bother him because he kept on persisting. "I brought you food and it's your favourite. Want to guess what it is?"

I didn't so I just stared silently as I thought of Hoseok hyung and cried. "It's Naengmyeon aka cold noodles".

I looked at him clearly disgusted not because of the food but because he thought he still knew me. He knew that teenager not me. He doesn't know who I AM.

He then walked up to me and sat besides me on the bed. I scooted away but he stopped me by holding my thigh.

He then started caressing it and I stopped him. I held his hand and pushed it away. "Don't. Touch. Me. I am fucking mated. My alpha will destroy you if he senses the fact that I have been touched".

He chuckled and said "your alpha is a softy he cannot hurt a fly never mind me. A whole ass human."

This time it was MY turn to smirk. "You don't know him like I do". He just scoffed. Of course he did. "Shut up and eat these noodles".

Then he picked up the chopsticks and put them in front of my mouth. I obviously didn't open it and he just shoved it in.

That had me choking and crying. "Fuck off I'll eat on my own but don't you dare try and feed me by shoving it in my mouth".

That had him pissed I don't know why he was like this but he slapped me so hard and I just wanted to hit him back but I was better than him. What was his problem? Couldn't he just let me leave?

Then he got up, took the food with him, and slammed the door shut. I cried my eyes out I was wearing hyungs hoodie and I held it tightly as I scented it.

"Hyung come to save me. I don't like it here he's hurting me you would never do that. My mind is clogged up and because of that I can't mind link you. HYUNNGGG!!!"

Just like that I stayed on that bed crying and wailing. Shouting for Hoseok hyung but he didn't come. Why? Because he couldn't hear me. I just needed him. Hyung I'm sorry.

Jungkook POV:
I woke up to a throbbing headache. The fact that I had woken up was a miracle. I looked around hoping something...anything had changed.

That's when I saw a figure besides me. He looked familiar and he was smiling at me...was that Taehyung? "Hyung is that you? Hyung?" I started crying so much because he was here. But he was also crying and he looked like he was in so much pain.

"Hyung I'm sorry you're here because of me, did they hurt you? Hyung are you in pain. Where's Yoongi hyung and joon hyung? They must be so scared".

Tae hyung let out a quiet sob he just looked at me and cried. "Hyung don't cry I'm okay". He shook his head as a no and I wanted to hug him but the ropes restricted me. Restricted us.

"Kook I missed you so much I can't believe this, your so hurt, Yoongi hyung is going insane looking for you".

My breath hitched hearing my brothers name. I missed him so much as with the rest of my hyungs. I looked down and the tears began again. How would we get out of this?

"Kook I'm gonna mind link Namjoon hyung so I can tell him you're awake. I heard that you can mind link Jin hyung? Let him know that you're safe. He's really worried".

I nodded but I wasn't paying attention. Jin hyung the one I was no doubt but completely in love with. I wanted to hug him and be in his arms. I wanted to tell him that I loved him. I was hoping I would survive this so that I could tell him.

I closed my eyes and pictured Jin hyung. Then I tried to mind link him. For a second I felt my whole world crashing I couldn't get through him but then I felt the bond. It didn't leave me. I smiled through the pain and spoke. "H..hyung I'm okay, I Tae hyung is with me I can't say he's safe but I need you to save him at least. Forget about me but make HIM your priority first."

I instantly got a reply. I didn't know what time it was but I'm guessing it was late. "Kook my gosh I'm so happy you're okay. BOTH of you are my priorities. We are coming we have a police officer who is ready to help us. However, we have to come in the morning I'm so sorry baby. I promise you though we WILL COME".

Hearing his voice gave me chills, him calling me baby made my heart melt. I was a mess and I didn't want to reply because I didn't know if I could trust my Father. Would he let me out alive?

"I know hyung you will come I'll try and keep my eyes open for you". With that I shut my mind link off. I needed him to know that my situation wasn't an easy one. I needed him to be prepared for the worst.

I closed my eyes and let the tears fall. I heard a sound coming from besides me and it was Tae hyung who was moving his chair towards me.

I did the same and when we were almost touching he laid his head on my shoulder and I reciprocated it. I felt at ease with him besides me.

We were both drained and emotionally tired. We needed this. We wanted this.

Jin POV:
After making Hoseok fall asleep I slept for a little bit until I felt my bond going through really strong. Instantly, I knew Jungkook was trying to communicate. I quickly got up and ran a hand through my hair as I listened to his broken voice.

"H..hyung I'm okay, Tae hyung is with me I can't say he's okay but I need you to save him at least. Forget about me but make HIM your priority first."

I sighed when would he stop trying to be the hero? And think of himself first?

"Kook my gosh I'm so happy you're okay. BOTH of you are my priorities. We are coming we have a police officer who is ready to help us. However, we have to come in the morning I'm so sorry baby. I promise you though we WILL COME".

He didn't reply for another two minutes until he said the sentence that broke me for good.

"I know hyung you will come, I'll try and keep my eyes open for you". Then his mind link shut off.

I didn't know what he meant but I began to worry. What if I was too late?

Seulgi POV:
Currently we were sat with the man Irene kept calling sir. We were attending some sort of meeting. I didn't want to be here and I didn't know why I was here.

I saw the old man's men eyeing me and lusting over me. I'm not self obsessed neither do I feel like I'm the most prettiest girl. But I knew they were staring at me. I felt lustful eyes on me and it was scaring me.

I knew Irene felt it because as she listened to the old man speak she looked pissed. She eventually grabbed my arm from under the table and caressed it.

Why are you like this Irene? Why? I sighed and held her hand back. Almost calming her.

Then I looked over at the man that was hurting his own son and paid attention to his words. "I want to kill him off. Him and his stupid friend. I needed revenge on Jin and I wanted Yoongi to pay for not informing me of his arrival. What better way than to steal his omega from him for good? Once that Taehyung is gone Namjoon and Yoongi will end soon too. Then my son will HAVE go listen to me because he has no one left."

I looked at him gobsmacked. He wanted to kill them? I couldn't let that happen. I would never have let that poor omega come here if he was going to kill him.

What had they gotten themselves into? Actually it wasn't even their fault. It's always the ones that love us who can betray us.

I looked at Irene and sighed. She was never going to be mine. Even if I was hopelessly in love with her.

"Irene you can have Jin and do whatever you want. You him and Seulgi". The man said as he smirked. Irene let go of my arm and sat back on the chair as she crossed her arms.

"She's going to go once I have my Jinnie back." Mr Min smirked and looked at me up and down. "I'll gladly take her from you, she looks like a good fuck".

I cringed at his words. I wanted to get up and leave so that's exactly what I did. I stood up and shouted at them. "You're my mate but you're okay with him talking like that about me? Mr min you're a creep and your men...they're fucking disgusting".

Just like that I stormed out of the room and all I heard was Mr min and his men laughing. I wanted to cry but honestly I was exhausted.

I stood outside of the balcony thing because seriously I didn't know the way out. Everything looked the same. Then I felt a cold hand on my shoulder.

Irene looked at me furiously as she turns me around. "Why do you have to embarrass me wherever you go? Fuck you're so annoying". Then she dragged me into a room and closed the door.

She grabbed me by my face and locked her lips to mine. She pushed against me and kissed me passionately. I opened my mouth to give her more access and she explored it licking, biting, and sucking every inch of my mouth.

Smiling into the kiss she whispered "that was so fucking HOT though." Then she pushed me on to the bed and laid on top of me.

She licked our mate mark and elicited moans from me. I wanted this, I needed this, and I needed her. I was so in love with her even though I knew she was nothing but trouble.

This toxic relationship was something that had consumed my entire being. Would I ever escape? Or would I die trying? I didn't know. I didn't want to know.

I just wanted her close to me.

~ The next morning ~

Namjoon POV:
I woke up to a light weight on me, my back aching and I wondered why since that was never the case. I looked around and I realised I was in Jimin's room.

Ken was on the other couch and Jin hyung and Hoseok were on the bed. When I properly looked at who was on top of me I realised it was Yoongi hyung.

He looked like an angel sleeping, he was calm and his face looked pale like he hadn't slept properly in days. Maybe because he lost his brother and his mate yet the latter was his fault.

(UGHHH HES SO CUTE)

(Please why does he look traumatised?)

(ONE THING CHUBBY FACEE UWUW IM SOFT) - also I'm done showing off my bias and simping bye.

I wanted to be angry but I couldn't why? He was my hyung but most importantly he was my mate. My best friend. I moved my arms to secure them around his waist. Then I inhaled his musky scent. I missed this...I missed him.

I tried to recall how we got here last night and how I was in this position even though the latter I didn't mind.

Then I remembered Hoseok's panic attack and felt truly sorry for him. He was breaking without Jimin and I wish that I could find both my brother, Jungkook and my mate.

I stayed awake cuddling Yoongi hyung for another half an hour until Jin Hyung began to stir awake. His moving around caused Hoseok to wake up too because he was a light sleeper.

The pair of them looked at mine and Yoongi hyung's position and smiled. I could only smile back one of my very proud ones too.

When Ken woke up Yoongi hyung was still asleep, Ken had bed hair and he looked exhausted. He went to take a shower as Hoseok and Jin hyung went to make breakfast.

I didn't want to wake Yoongi hyung up since this may be the only proper sleep he has gotten in days. But then he began to wake up and I think on instinct he wrapped himself up in my arms until he realised and quickly got up.

Then he started mumbling incoherent words. "I'm..I don't how I well you see". I laughed and pulled him in for a kiss by his neck.

It was slow but passionate. Once I pulled away he looked shocked and confused but then he pushed himself on me again and kissed me.

This was one of those slow but aggressive kisses the ones where you need the person so much and you want to tell them how sorry you are.

Once we pulled apart for air we put our foreheads together and Yoongi hyung cried in my arms.

"Joon I messed up I don't know how he is, I didn't just lose my brother but my mate too. On top of that Jimin is missing because I WAS THE ONE he was defending. I hate myself right now".

"Hyung this isn't your fault, some of it is I have to admit but not all. You will make this right and I'll be with you every step of the way".

I held him close to me and finally I had my hyung back but now I needed my two brothers and my omega back no matter how hard it becomes.

Wait for us, please! stay strong....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SO LONG OVERDUE IS ALL I CAN SAY.
So merry Christmas!!! I'm updating after 12 as always so yeah..

What did you think of the chapter? What do you think will happen will they save their maknae line in time? Keep reading to find out.

Please support the book by commenting and voting and I hope you enjoyed.

As always eat healthy drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 6K 22
Jimin, a demon king who needed a heir as a protocol of their kingdom. He found a cute boy who he always watches at night. He decided that he's the p...
279K 6K 33
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
782K 30.9K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
10K 285 44
Fame can literally change a person and forget who they really are. What happens when the arrogant fab four suddenly find themselves in a different p...