What I've Been Looking For

Da SammiiPedersen

Love Island 2021 story about finding love and finding there way through the villa. Altro

Chapter 2: Tweets from Hell
Chapter 3: Confessions and Comfort
Chapter 4: Casa Clips
Chapter 5: confusion, confrontation, and Chaos
Chapter 6: Secrets and Surveys
Chapter 7: shocking dumping and decisions
Chapter 8: Normal Daily Life
Chapter 9: reunion
Chapter 10: Tweets and Toasts
Chapter 11: epilogue

Chapter 1: Interviews and Entrances

839 3 0
Da SammiiPedersen

Interviewer: "Hello, welcome to Love Island. How does it feel to be here? Let's start with who you are, where you are from?

Sophia: It feels great to be here now actually. My name is Sophia Bentley. I'm 23 years old and I'm from Oxford. I'm so excited to come and it's crazy that I'm coming in as a bombshell like that is mad. How did I get so lucky?

Interviewer: So what are the things you find attractive in males? What's a turnoff? Who are you excited to meet/ have your eye on?

Sophia: I mean I like taller, sweeter more gentlemen-type people. I also don't like to pick a fight but also can't stand people being disrespected. I find it attractive when a guy can communicate but also knows how to take the piss out of me. I don't like liars or showboats like just be yourself and be happy as yourself. I have my eye on one guy going in and I hope that everything works out and that he thinks that I'm his type as well.

Interviewer: What is your job outside of the villa?

Sophia: I'm a nurse actually and I love working in the hospital especially in the ER. The slight chaos makes me super excited. Plus hearing all the stories of how people end up coming in is always interesting.

Interviewer: Well you will be entering the villa with Georgia, Abbey, and Tyler be prepared.

*In the Villa*

Everyone was sitting in their conversations when Chloe got a text. "I got a text," Chloe yelled causing everyone to quiet down. "The night is not over yet. You will soon be welcoming 4 new people to the villa. Get ready to meet Georgia, Abbey, Tyler, and Sophia. #FierceFoursome #ForgetMeNot," Chloe said which caused everyone to be shocked and then Kaz got excited about Tyler being a new guy. The guys all got together and sat by the fire pit.

"Hey, Hugo looks like there are about to be three new birds for you to meet. How are you feeling about all of that," Jake asked which made Hugo look around.

"Well let's just say I have a good feeling about tonight now that I have heard the text. I'm nervous but feel hopeful," Hugo was saying as the four new people entered the villa.

*Sophia's P.O.V.*

"Hello everyone," I heard Abbey say as we all walked in and greeted everyone before heading to the fire pit. Everyone was talking around and I was still trying to get all the names straight but I was excited to be there. "Well I'm a tattoo artist," Abbey said which caused my focus back into the conversation at hand. Apparently, they had asked Georgia and Tyler previously what they do and they were looking at me.

"I'm an ER/trauma nurse at a hospital," I said which got people to pay attention to me a little bit more.

"Woah that's interesting and where did you happen to say you are from," Teddy asked moving the conversation forward.

"Oh, I live in Oxford," I said with a rather large tight-lipped smile.

"So, then can we hear each of your top threes," Liam said which caused me to look at the other two girls who Abbey didn't say a name but Georgia flat out said, Hugo. I was nervous to say who I thought was interesting.

"Umm, I'd like to keep that to myself but I'll talk to them as soon as my nerves die down a little bit," I said with another tight-lipped smile as I made eye contact with Hugo and smiled a bit before looking at others. We were all just sitting there talking when I decided to go refill my drink in the kitchen. I didn't realize anyone walked up behind me until I heard them speak.

"You know you don't have to be nervous to be here in the villa. Everyone is lovely and is very welcoming with open arms," I heard him say as I turned around.

"Thank you Hugo I appreciate it. I just overwhelm myself sometimes with worrying about things that can be out of my control. It's part of me being a worrywart. Now as for you what's brought you up to the kitchen? It looks like the groups still talking," I said which caused him to come around the bar to where I was standing and he reached forward and grabbed my hand that I didn't realize was shaking.

"I saw you being half present in the conversations because you seemed worried or overwhelmed with everything that was going on. I just wanted to check in with you and see if talking to just one person would calm you down instead of the group," Hugo said which made me smile and slightly look down.

"I really appreciate Hugo. You are just as kind as I thought you would be," I smiled and took one of my hands from him to grab my drink before walking over to the seats by the kitchen to sit down and talk to Hugo. Hugo took the opportunity to sit next to me and just wait to see what I wanted to talk about. "So, you are a teacher correct," I asked to which he nodded. "Tell me about your students and what it is like to be a teacher," I asked and he nodded and let go of my hand to talk.

"So I love being a teacher and being around the students is so much fun. I can't believe I was lucky enough to be able to do my dream job with everything that has happened in my life," Hugo said with a smile while I nodded listening contently. "I love watching the kids understand things and their growth as we go," Hugo said which made me smile more. "Tell me more about your work and what made you choose to be a nurse especially an ER/trauma nurse that seems mad," Hugo said which made me smile and giggle a little bit.

"Oh, I love my work and miss my patients that are frequent flyers they are always so kind. I love the slight chaos that comes from the ER and trauma region of the hospital. I mean I haven't been a nurse for too long being only 23 but I have loved every bit of it. I used to what to be a pediatric nurse for the longest time until I got the experience in ER/trauma and then that when I realized I didn't want to work with sick children because it would be too sad. But I love my job it's so much fun and super interesting for sure. Now tell me dear Hugo why are you still single and not coupled up in this wonderful villa," I asked him to which he smiled and laughed slightly.

"Well, let's see there hasn't really been a tall, leggy blonde that clicks with me come in and for some reason, everyone else thinks I'm way too nice. I guess I also know what I want and don't want to settle for less than what I want. I need someone who understands crazy schedules, understands the feeling of throwing yourself into your work and just loving life is harder for some to understand. I want someone I click with so it feels like they can be my girlfriend but also my best friend. I want someone who will call me out and take the piss out of me just for the hell of it but knows when to draw the line," Hugo said which made me smile and nod and I was about to speak again when one of the girls interrupted us.

"Hey, Hugo, can you stop hogging Sophia so we can all have girls chat," Chloe said as she pops out from behind Hugo. I stood up as did Hugo and looked at him.

"See you for another chat later," I asked Hugo who nodded and then offered me a hug which I accepted before taking Chloe's handing and following her to the swings to see everyone else. "Hello ladies, how are we all doing," I asked with a smile?

"It's going great. How was your chat with Mr. Hammond? It looked quite interesting from our perspective," Liberty probed me as I sat down next to Chloe. All the girls including Abbey and Georgia were sitting there.

"It was nice," I said with a small smile and while blushing. "I mean he's very kind and seems to have a huge heart. We didn't get to talk about much because he was busy trying to help me ease my nerves about coming into the villa," I said with a slight giggle. "Which looking back now seems ridiculous that I was actually worried about meeting all you guys and being in here," I said which then caused Chloe to hug me and the other girls to tell me there is nothing to worry about.

"So, then is Hugo more your type of guy that you go for," Lucinda asked me which caused me to look around and think before speaking.

"I mean I believe he would be but I have to have more conversations with him to see if there is this spark. I'm really big on going based on feelings so I will see what happens but he was the guy I wanted to get to know the most coming in," I said with a smile on my face which caused the girls all to get giddy.

*Hugo's P.O.V.*

Chloe had just taken Sophia away to chat with the girls so I went towards the fire pit where the guys were. I walked over and sat down with the guys to only feel all the eyes on me. "Ask your questions," I said knowing that they want to know about the conversation I had with Sophia and the fact Georgia mentioned me as her main priority.

"How does it feel to have two girls interested in you. Or what looks like two girls interested in you. I mean Georgia openly admitted it here and then it looked like you and Sophia were getting along quite well in the kitchen. What's going on Hugo," Liam asked as well we're all sitting there.

"I mean it took me by surprise Georgia was so out there about wanting to get to know just me. Then there was Sophia who I went up to check on because she looked like she was worrying. Turns out she's worried people won't like her here and that she will be hated in here. So we talked about that and some about our jobs. But seriously guys I've been looking for that click and I felt it. Talking with Sophia was the easiest thing in the world and it made me excited to talk to her more," I said and was interrupted as the girls all started screaming and cheering about some situation.

"Looks like one of the girls spilled some information to make them super happy. What'd all you lads do to make your birds excited," Toby said which made us all look around and nobody could think of anything that was too eventful. Before we can start up our conversation again some of the girls came over and that's when I saw Sophia was with the group. Everyone was separating to go have conversations of their own. I looked at Sophia.

"Would you like to have some more chats," I asked and she nodded and sat down and smiled? She was sitting next to me and I was ready to start the next part of the conversation. "So then we talked about your work. Let's talk about some of your favorite things and some things that are important in your life," Hugo said which made me smile.

"I guess I really like the feeling of being included in anything whether it be small or large. I like to avoid confrontation unless it is absolutely necessary. I don't like to be disrespected or taken advantage of. I know that I have a lot of insecurities especially when talking about my appearance. I'm very thankful for my job, my life that I've had but like I've never actually been someone's first choice when it comes to appearance or in general," I said which caused me to look at the ground as it was something that I always struggled with.

"Well, they must have been some really blind men for not seeing what they had in front of them. You are absolutely gorgeous and you seem to be a down-to-earth amazing girl. I'm confused about how nobody can see that. As for insecurities we all have them and they really suck. Believe it or not, I have a terrible congenital disease that cause my feet to curl in, and under that, I had to have surgery to fix it. It's something that I've always been insecure about because I walk now on my toes because I don't know how else to walk. I hope you know that I find you quite gorgeous and you seem to be so sweet and down to earth. The fact that someone has made you feel like that actually sucks. I hope you don't mind me asking but what was your last relationship like," I asked her as she was now looking at me as I moved closer to her.

"I actually haven't been in a relationship. The guys that I usually talk to lead me on until we get far in the talking stage and then they leave me high and dry because I'm particular about wanting a relationship before I will 'put out' according to the men in my past," she said while looking down at her hands that were shaking again. I reached forward and grabbed her hands and held them and she looked up at me.

"I can see that something is really shaking you up right now but you don't have to tell me just yet if you don't feel comfortable about it. I am here to listen whenever you feel ready but I won't ever force you to talk about things that make you uncomfortable," I said as she smiled and nodded before I took one of my hands and whipped away a stray tear that had fallen. Before I could speak again I realized everyone was heading inside so we went inside and decided to head to bed and start back up again tomorrow talking. 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

9.3K 310 7
In 2017, Belva Ellis secured herself as a firm fan favourite when she revealed that she only applied to be on love island because of game of truth or...
115K 4.6K 14
๐€๐๐Ž๐”๐“ ๐˜๐Ž๐” โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โthere was something 'bout you that now, i can't remember!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ she hated everyone but him, and he adored...
521K 5.2K 62
See what happens on Series 4 of Love Island....