Trophy wife || Lucius Malfoy...

By SryDaddyIvebeenbad

Y/N Black had just turned seventeen and is therefore expected to marry. Her father has arranged what he calls... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25

Chapter 8

14.5K 263 81
By SryDaddyIvebeenbad

A bright light shone through the windows of the bedroom in Malfoy Manor.
Y/n sleepily rolled over in the soft bed. The bright sun hurt her eyes and she tightly gripped the duvet with her hands.
Her limbs still felt heavy from sleeping.
Small glimpses of last night started to come back to her. She remembered falling asleep to the crackling of the fire and with big hands gently stroking her hair.
A deep blush crept upon her face as she remembere what had happened before that. She felt slightly embarrassed about how much she actually had enjoyed it. She knew that a proper girl shouldn't enjoy the marital act as much as y/n had done the previous night.

Despite that, Y/N just couldn't help herself. His hands on her skin had made her see stars and although she knew it wasn't appropriate, she longed to be touched like that again.

Y/n sat up in the bed and looked around. The room she currently was in was not the same room she had fallen asleep in. Last night she had fallen asleep in Rosier Manor and she could quickly tell by the dark green decor that this mansion belonged to the Malfoy family. She saw a huge fireplace, similair to the one she had sat infront of last night.

The room was lit up by the strong sun shining through the windows. Y/N carefully pulled the duvet away from her body and left the bed. She put on the silk robe that laid on the foot of the bed. The white silk felt heavenly against the young womans bare skin.

She walked towards one of the huge windows as she tied the sash around her waist.

Once she reached the window, she looked down upon a beautiful garden. Y/n had always loved gardens. She used to spend hours in the garden growing up. She often helped the gardener plant flowers and rake leaves whenever she managed to sneak out from her room. She had heard lots of things about the garden of Malfoy Manor. Just like the rest of the house, the garden had been there for many centuries and was home to many extremely rare plants and herbs. The greenhouses housed many plants that the muggles thought to be extinct.

Just below the window Y/N saw lots of rosebushes. Y/n had always loved roses. Both because of their looks and their intriguing magical property. Each color had a different magical property and Y/n had always adored studying them.

Y/n didnt know how long she stood there and admired the garden of her new home. Just as she admired the beautiful cherrytrees, she felt a hand on her shoulder. She let out a quick gasp before turning around.

She was met with the same blue-gray eyes that had enchanted her yesterday.

" Im sorry I didnt mean to startle you sweetheart" The man before her said gently.

He had a calm look on his face, however, there was something about his eyes that wasn't quite right. Last night his eyes had been the embodiment of calm but now Y/N saw something different. Even though his face was calm, his eyes looked stressed and a little scared, almost like a mouse trying to escape the claws of a hungry cat.

" Its alright I just didn't hear you come in" Y/N responded.

" Im sorry that I couldn't be there when you woke up but I had urgent matters to attend to" He said.

When he said "urgent matters" that look in his eyes intensified.

"Are you feeling alright after yesterday darling?" the man continued. " It was probably quite intense for a virgin such as yourself" he chuckled.

Y/N started blushing deeply when he said that. Her embarassment only made her husbands smile grow even more.

" No need to be embarassed sweetheart" he reassured her befor putting a finger under her chin and tilting her head up towards him.

The young woman swallowed before saying" I'm still a little sore but apart from that I'm alright".

" You were such a good girl for me last night" Her husband said gently while looking into her eyes.

His words made her blush even more. Something about being called a good girl made her stomach fill with butterflies.

Lucius chuckled slighly at her embarassment before brushing his thumb over his wife's soft lips.

" I was wondering if you would like to join me in the library for breakfast?" he asked her.

Y/n looked ino his eyes and gave him a little nod. She had always wanted to see the Malfoy library. It contained books that couldn't be found anywhere else in the world.

" I took the liberty to buy some clothes for you" Lucius said. "Ii didn't buy a lot since I've planned for us to go to Diagon alley tomorrow. You can pick out anything you want from the shops there but i bought you some dresses to wear in the meantime"

" Thats very kind of you but I hope you didn't spend too much on me" Y/N said. " I dont want to be a bother"

" You are my wife sweetheart you could never be a bother" Lucius said gently. " It is my duty to provide for you and that includes making sure you have proper clothing to wear."

Y/n gave a shy nod to him but she couldn't help but smile. She loved how much he already cared for her.

"I'll give you some time to get dressed and then I'll send an elf to show you to the library when breakfast is ready".

Lucius gently stroked her cheek before walking towards the door and leaving.

Y/n both hated and loved how much her body reacted to his presence. His touch felt like fire and ice at the same time and her heartrate slightly quickened whenever she saw him.

She tried to shake away the feeling as she walked towards a big black box that sat on the coffetale. She lifted the lid and saw thin dark green paper with the malfoy crest holding it together. She gently tore away the paper and picked up the garment inside.

She lifted it up from the box and looked at it. It was a knee lenght dark green dress made out of a thick velvet. It was perfect now that the temerature dropped everyday. In the box she also saw a pair of black heels and a necklace that matched the dress.

Y/n slipped the robe from her shoulders and put on the beautiful dress. It hugged her figure perfectly and it accentuated her already beautiful features.

After putting on the necklace and heels, she heard a knock on the door.

A few seconds later the door opened and a small house elf walked in.

" The master requests your presence in the library" the elf said.

" Just a moment" Y/n responded. She picked up the robe from the floor and placed it on the bed.

She then followed the house elf out the door and down a set of stairs. They walked past several ancient looking paintings and dusty artifacts. The people in the painting looked at Y/n with intrigued looks and quietly whispered to each other.

Y/N cold hear an old lady whisper something about ' cute'and another lady said something like 'great childbearing hips'.

Y/ blushed slighly and continued walking.

A minute later she and the elf stood infront of a heavy set of oak doors. The elf clicked their fingers and the doors started to open.

" The master is waiting for you inside" the elf said nervously and the young woman nodded in response.

She took a step inside the huge library and she was mesmerized by it. Hundreds of bookshelfes filled the giant library. There was endless rows of dark bookshelfs and y/n couldn't resist looking at the books. She picked up a heavy tome and looked at its cover. It was almost impossible to make out what the title said.

Before she could open the book she felt warm hands wrap around her waist. She turned around and she was pressed against her husbands chest.

" That book isn't anything for little girls such as yourself" Lucius said softly.

" Im not a little girl" y/n said

" Yes you are" Her husband said sternly looking into her eyes.

" Now put down that book and we can have some breakfast okay?" Lucius whispered.

Y/n could do nothing but obey his command. The look he gave her made her want to please him and make him proud. She took the hand he offered her and let him lead her towards a table at the side of the library.

He guided her toward a comfy armchair before sitting town at the opposite side of the table.

Infront of her Y/n saw a delicious breakfast. She picked up a chocolate covered strawberry and put it in her mouth.

Lucius looked at her with hungry eyes as he observed her eat. He loved how the dress hugged her figure so perfectly. Y/n ate another strawberry before asking, " Why wasn't I allowed to look at that book?"

Lucius slightly hesistated before answering. " It has content that isn't suitable for young ladies such as yourself"

" Is it erotica?" Y/N blurted out before thinking. When she realised what she had just said she was mortified.

Lucius chuckled deeply before taking a sip of his tea.

" No that particular book isn't erotica but if you are intrested in such reading material there are lots of other books here that might spark your interest" he said chuckling again.

That made y/n blush once again. That part of the library certanly had to be explored in the future.

" Then what is it?" the young woman asked.

" That particular book contain very dark spells and I dont want my wife reading such things. You might get the ridiculous idea to try one of the spells and that could end very badly" He said.

The young woman nodded in understanding before taking a croissant from one of the plates.

" Why do you own such books?" Y/N asked her husband.

" The erotica or the spellbook?" He asked with a smirk.

The young woman nervosly looked down before saying, " The spellbook".

"The Malfoy family have owned such books for centuries and I can't throw them away since they are part of the family history. Infact, I can't throw out a single book from this library since each and every one of them has historical value"

Y/n hesitated slightly before asking her next question. " Does even the erotic books have historiacal value?" she asked quietly. The whole time she spoke she refused to meet his eyes.

Lucius gave her an amused look before responding. " Some of them do, but some of them I've bought myself".

Y/n blushed deeply hearing his confession. Lucius looked at her with an amused smile. It was visible in his eyes that he loved toying with her and teasing her.

They finished their breakfast in silence and they both quite enjoyed each others company. Lucius drank his last sip of tea before looking at his wife.

" Would you like me to show you around the mansion darling?" he asked her. " I noticed earlier that you were quite facinated by the garden so I thought that you might want to see it up close. "

" That would be lovely!" The young woman expressed happily.

" Let's go then sweetheart" Lucius said to her with a smile. He stood up from the armchair and gently took his wife's hand. Y/n let Lucius guide her out from the library and towards another set of stairs. The sound of Lucius heavy cane echoed through the halls of the manor.

After a while they made it towards a set of doors. Lucius placed his arm around her waist before opening the door.

The warm sunlight felt amazing against Y/Ns skin. She looked around and admired she different kinds of trees, plants and flowers in the garden. The pair walked around the garden for a while talking about the different plants.

Lucius was impressed by how much Y/n knew about herbology. He though she looked adorable as she rambled about the magical properties of the flowers in the gardenbed. After every single plant had been thoroughly admired they decided to walk back in to continue with the tour.

Lucius hand felt warm against Y/N's and she felt a strange feeling erupt through her body. It felt warm and her limbs instantly relaxed. The sound of the leaves blowing in the wind and the rippling water in the stream made that warm feeling inside her intensify.

For the first time in weeks, Y/n felt at peace.

____________________________________

Words: 2147

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 2.2K 28
you wouldn't expect the younger malfoy fall for the chosen one. y/n malfoy, also known as the sister of draco and child of narcissa and lucius malfoy...
32.1K 1.2K 49
Y/n y/l/n is a young witch running from the war on purebloods in America. She has found herself staying with her family's friends in the U.K, the Mal...
11.3K 496 11
Andromeda Black has never had any reason to doubt her family's aversion to mudbloods; as far as she is aware, power and respect are her birthright an...
13.4K 613 24
Narcissa Black had married Lucius almost without question. She hadn't realised the baggage he brought with him, or the younger brother that loved mak...