Always there for u(kaira)

By anejamansi194

story of naira and kartik who will love her a lot.She is arrogant nd rude to the outside world, but to her ba... More

Introduction
Part 1(Meet)
Part 2(Feelings)
Part 3(Naira's soft side)
Part 4(His saviour)
Part 5(Care)
Part 6(Closeness)
Part 7(Togetherness)
Part 8(Surprise)
Part 9(Daydreaming)
Part 10(Sparks of love)
Part 11(Pampering)
Part 12(Realization)
Part 13(Kartik's past)
Part 14(Will u be mine forever)
Part 15(New beginning)
Part 16(Decision time)
Part 17(Quality time)
Part 18(Romantic morning)
Part 19(Hectic schedule)
Part 20(Will u marry me?)
Part 21(Sweet gestures)
Part 22(Just a day left)
Part 23(Calm before the storm)
Part 24(U r my baby)
Pls give ur valuable suggestions
Part 25(Pampering her)
Part 26(I'll take care of u baby)
Part 27(Urs forever)
Part 28(I'll take away ur fears)
Part 29(Tired)
Part 30
PROMO
Part 31(Mark me yours)
Part 32(Making out)
Part 33(Loving u)
Part 34(My lifeline)
Part 35(Jealously nd hurt)
Instagram stories??
Part 37(Long night of pain)
Part 38(Reconciliation)
Part 39(Kartik drunk)
Name???
Part 40(Jab rohan met shanaya)
Part 41(Kartik missing)
Part 42(Naira rescues kartik)
Part 43(I'll protect u forever)
Part 44(Moving on)
Announcement
Part 45(Naira's Pain)
Part 46(Love making)
Part 47(My baby)
Part 48(Baby day)
Part 49(Tattoo)
Part 50(Kartik's misunderstanding)
Part 51(Apology)
Part 52(After 5 years)
Part 53(Soon to be parents)
Part 54(Twins)
Part 55(Rohanaya wedding)
Part 56(Pregnancy cravings)
Part 57(Baby shower)
Part 58(Welcoming twins)
PART 59(Naming ceremony)
Help plzz
Part 60(EPILOGUE)

Part 36(Toxic Silence)

2.5K 161 27
By anejamansi194

Hey guys,
              Hope u guys r liking the storyline...also u might be thinking about the promo...so let me tell u...it's going to come soon..
Stay tuned for the major twist...I hv thought already about it, but if anyone of u hv any suggestion for the promo, u can write in the comment box or personally dm me....So, let's continue with the current part of the story...
___________________________________
The scene starts from kartik getting scared as he was lost in a isolated area...it was not the first time when he was alone in a city...
But after he met naira, he became totally dependent on her...she would protect him nd take him wherever he wanted to go...so he was getting scared without her...
It was getting darker...it was about 11 pm...

He was crying continuously nd calling naira's name....

Whereas, naira was in no less pain...she was running on the road, finding him...she was broken from inside, but didn't lose hope as she knew kartik would be scared without her...she just wanted to reach to him nd hug him...she was cursing herself for getting so much involved with rishabh, that she forgot about him...Moreover, before leaving the restaurant she along with rishabh saw the cctv footage too...

It was clearly seen that he was jealous of rishabh nd more than that hurt, when naira and rishabh were feeding each other...she heard the lady talking about them as a couple nd kartik crying nd leaving the restaurant....she now realized that she had hurt him so much...she was scared to lose him
...she couldn't afford to live without him...she fell down on the road with a thud nd cried loudly...

NAIRA:(Looking at the sky) Kyu kr rhe ho esa bhagwaan ji...kaha dhundu mei apne kartik ko...pls use safe rkhna...mera kartik...pls God pls...mujhe milva do mere baby se..vo boht dar gya hoga...he needs me...pls...

She composed herself nd wiped her tears nd again started looking for him, calling out his name...she reached an isolated area and started calling out his name...he heard her voice nd cried, calling her...she went towards the direction of the voice nd saw kartik sitting in a corner in a bad state...his eyes were swollen due to continuous crying...he was shivering as if he had fever...his clothes were dirty(he fell on the muddy area)...his forehead was bleeding(he had got a cut after being hit by a stone)...he was crying nd calling out for naira to help him...

Naira without wasting any single minute went towards him nd hugged him, bending to his level..
..he hugged her tightly nd cried loudly....naira felt guilty of leaving him alone...she embraced him in her arms nd kissed his hair...he had got fever, due to the cold weather...(he had left his jacket in the restaurant only)...

NAIRA:shh...shh...bss..bss..shh...
Mera bachaa...bss..shh...mei aa gyi naa apne baby ke pas...bss Kartik..
..dar gye the..(he nodded looking at her,still being in her embrace)..
...kyu gye the mujhe bina btaye...
Pta h mene kitna dhundha tumhe.
...jacket bhi vahi chod gye the, ab ho gya na fever tumhe...

Kartik listening this remembered the lady's words, rishabh's flirting nd his kiss, their feeding eachother, etc...he loosened his grip on her nd left her...naira understood his situation...she saw kartik looking towards the other direction...she saw rishabh coming towards them from there.
...she was determined to make everything right between them....
She held his hands and wrapped it around her waist nd hugged him tightly...but kartik again left his grip on her...

She without wasting anymore time got up nd carried him in her arms....he didn't objected, but didn't even hugged her the way he always did
...she felt bad seeing him like this..
She made him lie his head on her shoulder...he did nd started crying recalling the bad experience of this evening...she took his jacket from rishabh nd covered him with it...

She sat on the passenger's seat with kartik in her lap...rishabh sat on the driving seat...he was shocked to see naira carrying kartik in his arms like a baby...he didn't knew that she loved him this much...

(Guys let me tell u rishabh is a positive character in this story nd will help kaira in every situation)

Kartik hugged naira tightly, snuggling into her, seeing rishabh looking towards them...naira understood his state of mind nd hugged him tight, caressing his hair....

NAIRA:I love u kartik...I love u so much...pls mujhe chodke mtt jaya kro...(in cracked voice)...

RISHABH:(stopping the car) Naira hospital aa gya h...tum kartik ko doctor ke pas le jao directly...mei formalities puri krta hu...

Kartik broke the hug, jerking her arm nd got up from her lap coming out of the car...naira was shocked by his behavior...she felt like killing herself...she was dying of guilt, but keeping it aside, she came out nd held his hand...he didn't wanted to create a scene here, so didn't said anything...

Naira took him to the doctor...he cleaned his wounds nd told her to give him a sponge bath after going home nd then make him sleep, giving medicines...

They came out nd rishabh came to kartik to clarify everything...it was not that he doubted his naira, he was just hurt by her behavior in the restaurant...naira knew what he might be feeling...she stopped rishabh from saying anything nd told him to go home...

He requested to atleast let him drop them...kartik without saying anything sat in the back seat of his car...naira too went to sit beside him..rishabh started driving...naira held kartik nd made him lie on her lap...he didn't objected nd lied on her lap, exhausted of crying...he slept in her lap...

Naira couldn't control more nd holding him close to her chest cried...

NAIRA: I..m..s.sor.ryy...m.e.raa...
.b.a.chha...I..m...s.sor.ryy...

RISHABH:(trying to calm her) Naira.. pls khud ko blame mtt kro.
...vo situation hi esi thi ki koi bhi galat smj le...Galti agr kisi ki h toh vo meri h...mujhe dhyan rkhna chahiye tha ki u r not alone...mei kartik se baat krunga..vo smj jayega...ki hum sirf dost hi h, infact tum toh meri behen jesi ho...vo toh sirf mazak tha, jese hum bachpan se krte h...I m sorry
..mujhe dhyan dena chahiye tha ki inn sab ka kartik pe bhi asar ho skta h...

(Yes, so the main thing is rishabh is naira's best friend nd she considered him as her brother nd ties him rakhi too...he had a flirty nature so used to tease her a bit..
Nd kissing cheeks is obviously common in brother nd sister)

NAIRA:(wiping her tears) Nhi rishabh..Tum pls sorry mtt bolo...
Ismei kisi ki glti nhi, sivaye situation ke...tum kuch mtt kehna kartik se...mei mna lungi use aur sari schai bhi bta dungi...kal milte h...(they reached home)

RISHABH: Mei help kruu tumhari kartik ko room tk chodne mei...

NAIRA: Nhi...mei utha lungi use...
Don't worry nd tum pls safely pohnch mujhe msg krdena...boht late ho gya h naa...

He nodded nd naira carried kartik in her arms, took him in the flat inside their room nd made him lie on the bed...she covered him with blanket nd kissed his forehead...

She went in the kitchen nd prepared soup for him as he didn't had dinner...

Other side, kartik woke nd found himself in their room....just then naira's phone buzzed nd a msg appeared on the screen...kartik saw it nd it was from rishabh...he sent that he reached home safely nd don't worry about me naira...

Kartik cried seeing the message...
He again misunderstood the situation nd formed an opinion in his mind that he didn't deserved her nd decided to maintain distance with her for her happiness...
___________________________________
That's all for this chapter....hope u r excited for the next...keep guessing will they patch up nd clear their misunderstandings or will they fall apart....
Do vote nd comment...keep supporting guys...

PRECAP:.......(suspense)....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.4K 1.2K 14
kartik and naira , both are happily married. one day naira and manish get into an accident. naira lost her memories. how will kartik and the family w...
21.3K 1.8K 21
HEART BREAK CHANGES US WE ALL KNOW SOME LOSES TRUST IN LOVE. SOME LOSES THEMSELVES SOME BECOME A PLAYBOY/PLAYGIRL SAME HAPPENED WITH NAIRA WHEN HER H...
50.5K 4K 56
This is a Kaira Story💫 (This is not Edited. It might have grammatical errors. Please ignore.) Both of them had a past. One lacked trust while the ot...
9.9K 788 27
the story about kartik and naira they both love each other but seperated by destiny but meet again because of thier family their family wants them...