Spirit Wolf

By TheCookieHorse

A little pup doesn't know what's waiting for him, danger. He has a big world to explore. He is born different... More

Chapter 2: The Wise Alpha
Chapter 3: The Village of Horror
Chapter 4: My New Friend
Chapter 5: The Truth
Chapter 6: Friend or Foe?
Chapter 7: Deadly Sleep
Chapter 8: The Worries
Chapter 9: Prison or Death?
Chapter 10: Long Time no See...
Chapter 11: Torture

Chapter 1: A Miracle

113 15 3
By TheCookieHorse

I was born in a time that wasn't right, as my mom prayed it was not too late. After I was born she tried to protect me. I whimpered, telling her I want her. But she barks and bites into a neck of a big black wolf with a white patch on his chest. She was so strong and determined, but then I never saw her again. That's when I see my Uncle and my Aunt walk up to me and say, "Its gonna be alright." I wanted her now. I began to bark, which sounded like a squeak.

My Uncle and Aunt looked at each other and whispered something, all I heard was "War." and "Danger." I heard the crackling of the fire and the fainted barks from a distance. I was really scared. I tried to help but I couldn't, my legs were tiny and I need my Mother to help me stand. I heard a dark growl that scared me. I was so annoyed by all the noises I started to whimper more. "Mom!" I tried to say, but I was born a moment ago, I am still young. 

I was so scared that I closed my eyes and felt a burst of energy flow through my veins. I never felt like this before. I opened my eyes and I saw my Aunt's mouth is hanging open and my Uncle's eyes were wide. I wondered why they were so shocked but then I looked at my paws. They had a turquoise glow. I didn't know what's wrong, then I realized I wasn't on the ground. I felt bigger and my claws were long and sharp. I felt powerful, was this all a dream?

I howled on the top of my lungs. I looked up, something caught my eye. A mysterious white circle was floating in the sky. It got my attention, I stopped glowing and slowly floated down to the ground. "Did you see that?!" My Aunt said. "Yeah..." My Uncle said with a shocked face. "Unbelievable." He said under his breath. I felt tiny and weak again, helpless. My Aunt stared at me, right in my eyes. "Your not a normal wolf, you have a spirit that can take over." My Aunt said.

"Wow." My Uncle said. I didn't know what happened to me but I was a bit shocked myself too. I wanted to know how can I unleash that power once more. That was all in the past, now. I search for my parents that have gone missing since the war started. I miss them so much. Maybe something bad happened to them? Maybe they are looking for me? I don't have the answers but I will search for them. I must not give up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

280K 5.9K 33
WATTPAD BOOKS EDITION You do magic once, and it sticks to you like glitter glue... When Johnny and his best friend, Alison, pass their summer holid...