I HATE YOU! (JayKi) Enhypen ✔︎

By cutie_qtee

"Hello my little hater," "hello my stupid hyung," Where a childish, normal, cute, new boy, Ni-Ki meets a stub... More

Welcome!
First day
A Call And A Mall
Stuck
Snooper!
Stuck with you again
Wish it was still the weekend
Wish it was still the weekend pt2
Hey...
Dissappointment
I NEED YOUR OPINION AND ADVICE PEEPS!
Stay with me
Centimeters
friends always help each other
Siblings
Meeting
Friends always help each other! (pt. 2)
Friends always help eachother (pt. 3)
Ready for a Date?
Date Night!
The Pro and Con
Nervous, huh?
Traitor
I feel like poop.
Ignored?...Check!...
Rumors...
Packing
Still Into You
I "HATE" YOU!

Baking pastries

666 31 79
By cutie_qtee

Hope y'all enjoy this chapter! (more than the last one, it was trash, I'll try to make Jay less toxic after this chapter.) please take some snacks! ➡️ 🍟🍭🍫🍪🍿🍩🍬🎂🧁🍦🍔 this chapter is long and will probably make you hungry.
.
.
.
.
.
Ni-Ki's POV
I can't believe this guy! How does every girl like him?!
"JAY HYUNG IF YOU DONT OPEN THE GOD DAMN DOOR!"
"what if what? Hm?"

At this point I lost my temper, my blood was boiling, it felt like my head was going to burst, my fists were clenching
What happened next was something I didn't want to happen!

"OUCH!"

I. Just. Punched. Jay. Hyung. In. The. Face!!!!

"OMG MY HYUNG! I'M SO SORRY! I DIDNT MEAN TO DO THAT, I SWEAR! I'M SO SORRY!!!"
I soon saw blood dripping down his nose.
"H-hyung...Your nose...it's bleeding..."
"HUH?!"

He then ran to the kitchen looking into the drawers for tissues while I was following him.
"Where the hell did I put them at?"
"Here, just use a napkin, is your nose broken?"
"I don't know, Here I'll just..."

He then covered his nose with both his hands, then I heard a crack sound.
"OMG! WHAT'D YOU DO?"

"...I fixed my nose..."

"Are you even allowed to do that?!"

"I don't know, but I'm still gonna do it,"

He then got up and turn towards me.

"Look, I'm really sorry! I didn't know why I punched you-."

"Ni-Ki it's fine, I should be the one apologizing..."

"Yeah...WAIT YEAH! WHY AM I APOLOGIZING?! WHY DID YOU LOOK THROUGH MY PHONE!?"

"I...I honestly don't know why I looked through your phone..."

"Well there's gotta be a reason!"

"I don't know! I just...it was...I don't know!..."

"Wait the girl you were calling,"

"Uhm...what about her?.."

"That was Ryunjin Noona, and she said 'what about the plan'..."

"Uh....oh! We were just talking about nothing...

"Oh come on! You already went through my business so what's it about?"

"Uhm...we were just planning on when to hang out..."

I gave him a weird look, not believing him. "Yeah right.."

"Uhm! Aren't you tired!?"

"Well yeah-."

"Ok! Let's go to sleep!"
He then started dragging me to his bedroom upstairs, then closed the door and pulled up the covers for me to get in.

Now I'm confused...he's definitely hiding something from me and I wanna know!

10:00 AM
Ni-Ki POV

I woke up, feeling I was not in my bed.
I quickly got up to process what happened, forgetting that I'm at Jay hyung's house.

I turned to see Jay hyung half awake "what?...what's wrong?..." he groaned, his hair was messy, crust in his eyes and squinting. It was kinda funny, I wanted to giggle...

"Nothing's wrong...Just go back to sleep..."

"Aren't you tired?"

"Well...not really..."

"Ok, I'll wake up,"

"Huh? Why?"

"Because, You'll just be sitting here in silence while I sleep,"

"Hm, I guess that work,"

"Are you hungry? I can order some food if you want," Now he's just acting like he didn't do ALL those things yesterday! Imagine him in a relationship, he would just make it toxic!

"Um, sure, just order something random,"

"Alright,"

I heard my phone ringing and saw it was...Jungwon Hyung!
"Sh! It's a call!

"I wasn't even talking but ok,"

Jungwon's POV at Jakes grandpas bakery

"Oh shouldn't we invite Ni-Ki too?" I said, turning towards to Heeseung hyung and Jake hyung. "Sure! He can hang with us in the bakery!" Jake hyung said with no hesitation.
"Why not invite Jay?!?" Giselle quickly blurted (some aespa members will be here).

"Uh...Yeah!...Sure!..." I gave Giselle a questioning look, so did the others.
"Uh...what about Sunghoon and Sunoo?" Karina requested, then looked at Giselle weird.

"Sunghoon hyung asked Sunoo if he wanted to check out the new Mexican restaurant and Sunoo said yes and that means they're already busy with food," I answered.

"Ok! Ok! We know that just give Ni-Ki a call and tell him if he wants to hang out and bake pastries at my grandpas bakery!" Jake hyung demanded while jumping up and down.

"Ok! Ok! I'll call him and Jay hyung!"
"Put it on speaker!"

Calling Ni-Ki...

"Hey Ni-Ki!"

"Hey Jungwon hyung! What's up?"

"Do you wanna bake pastries at Jake's grandpas bakery?"

"Oh! So are we helping or hanging?"

"We're mostly hanging, but once we're done baking, it'll be served to people like in 2-3 days, so did you want to join?"

"Absolutely!"

"Ok! Cool! Meet us at xxx-xxx-xxx, we're gonna give Jay hyung a call now-."

"Oh Jay hyung is with right now,"

"Oh um, ok! Tell him to come, Bye Ni-Ki!"

Ni-Ki's POV

"Bye hyung!" I the. Hunged up the phone while looking towards Jay hyung.
"Who was that?" He asked.

"Jungwon hyung, did you not hear me say his name while he was calling me?"

"...no..."

"Hm, well you're deaf and stupid and I hate you,"

"What'd you say to me?!?!"

"You heard me!" He then scoffed.

"Anyways what'd he say?" He said getting up.

"He said if we want to bake pastries at Jake's grandpas bakery,"

"Wait, so we're working?"

"No dummy, the bakery is closed, we're just going to hang out and bake,"

"Hm, alright let's get ready,"

"Wait, I don't have anything to wear though!"

"It's fine you can just wear one of my clothes,"

"Fine!..."

At the bakery
Ni-Ki's POV

We got to the bakery and saw everybody there, "hi Ni-Ki!"
"Hi Jungwon hyung!" "Ok...so the only person missing is...Ryunjin!" Jake hyung declared. "Ryunjin is coming?" Jay hyung's eyes sparkled.
"Yup!" They all answered.

About 7 minutes later Ryunjin came! Yay!
"Someone call the FBI?" Ryunjin joked while opening the door and her phone in the other hand.
"Noona!" Jay hyung squealed. "Hey bestie!" Ryunjin cheered while coming in for a hug.

I warmly smiled at them but while I was watching them, I saw Giselle with an annoyed expression, rolling her eyes.
Dang! What's her problem?

"NI-KI WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!" Jungwon hyung yelled which hunted my ears badly and made everyone stop and turn to him.
"WHAT?! THEY'RE JUST CLOTHES!"

"YEAH BUT THEY'RE LIKE EXPENSIVE! DID YOU STEAL!? OMG I CANT BELIEVE I'M FRIENDS WITH A ROBBER!"

"NO! THESE ARE JUST JAY HYUNG'S CLOTHES!"

"I KNOW BUT-! Wait why are you wearing Jay hyung's clothes?"

"Oh yeah Jay told me he kind of trapped Ni-Ki in his house and snooped through his phone." Ryunjin jumped into the conversation.

"NOONA! Don't tell them that-!"

"YOU DID WHAT TO NI-KI?!" Karina cut off Jay hyung by grabbing him by the collar which made all of us run towards them. "I SWEAR I'LL TEAR YOU UP TO PIECES IF YOU-!"
"HEY! HANDS OFF!" Ryunjin then grabbed Karina by the hair and pulled her off Jay.

"GUYS!" all of us then looked towards Jake. "CAN WE JUST BAKE PASTRIES!?!? I'M HUNGRYYYY!" Jake whined.
Everybody then stopped, we all grabbed aprons and started baking.
It was pretty awkward at first but in a few seconds, we'll, it turned into chaos.
At the end, it was pretty fun!

5 minutes later....
Jay's POV

I was doing the cookies like Jake told me to do when Ryunjin came up to me.
"So what's the plan?" Ryunjin whisper yelled even though it was loud.

"What plan?"

"The plan about...You know...that Yuna b!tch-."

"Noona!"

"What? It's the truth!"

"Ugh, anyways the plan is that....."

10 minutes later...
Jay's POV

As I was doing the cookies. I was struggling with the dough because I couldn't get them in a perfect shape.
It's not I wanted them to be perfect it was just to sloppy and didn't even look like a sphere.

Giselle soon noticed this and walked towards me while leaving Heeseung hyung to do the cupcakes.
"Here, let me help,"
"Oh, thanks Giselle!" I saw her cheeks heating up.

I then saw the others staring at us, well, except Ni-Ki.
Them having their eyes stapled on us made me uncomfortable.
I gave them a death glare and mouthed 'what!?'

They soon got back to what they were doing and continued causing chaos.

"Hey guys I'm go get my gum brb!" I yelled.

"Ok!" Everyone yelled back

Ni-Ki's POV

"Hey guys I'ma go get my gum brb!" Jay hyung yelled
"Ok!" Everyone yelled back.
"Gosh I hate him so much..." I whispered to myself.
"lol what?"Jungwon hyung giggled.

"What?"
"You said you hate someone so much," I looked around the room to see a bunch of chaos and grabbed Jungwon hyung's arm, yelling "we're going to use the bathroom!"

They all nodded while I dragged Jungwon hyung with me to the bathroom.
"Yah! You're hurting my arm!!!"
"Sorry hyung!"

We walked into the bathroom while I let go of Jungwon hyung's arm.
"Ok spill the beans, who do you hate so much that you pulled me over here,"

"Ok, it's Jay hyung,"

"Jay hyung? Why him? Besides he's cocky and a lady's man, but why him? He's a pretty nice guy!"

"Nice?...NICE!?!? He's literally rude!"

"Ni-Ki!...don't be like that! You were literally at his house according to what Ryunjin said!"
Jungwon hyung was now leaning against the wall with his arms and eyebrows crossed.

"Oh! Ok! Fine! I'll list all the things why I hate him!

One, he came to my house and threw his backpack at my face.

Two, he forced me to go to the mall with him.

Three,he trapped me in his house.

Four, he took my phone and told my mom I'll be staying when I didn't want to.

And lastly, five, while I was asleep he looked through our group chat about my ex and threw my phone to the couch when I found out! There! Do you now think he's rude?!?"
I looked at him with furious face.

"Well he's probably just lonely!"

"Lonely? He has a bunch of friends! He even has both boys and girls all over him!"

"Maybe he just wants to be friends?! Duh!"

"OH! Yeah! The best way to make friends is to hit them with your backpack and look through their phone!"

"Ugh, can't you at least be nice to him, maybe that will change!"

"Can you see?!? Jay hyung is a di-!"

"Ni-Ki...Don't say it!..."

"But he's being such a dic-!"

"NI-KI!..."

"Ugh! Fine!

"There! Don't say it! Just be nice to him, end of conversation!"

I heavily sighed, we walked out of the bathroom and came back to the kitchen seeing nothing but craziness. I shook my head giggling and laughing.

A few minutes later when I was doing the brownies with Jungwon, I felt a finger tapping my shoulder. I turned around to see Jay hyung right in front of my face!
"AH! OMG, HYUNG DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!"

I slapped him in the arm. "Sorry, can you help with the cookies? I'm tryna frost them" I turned to Jungwon hyung, doing an aggressive nod.
"Sure..."

1 hour later...
3rd persons POV

The bakery was filled with chaotic people. Ryunjin was chasing Heeseung, Jake was screaming and singing to Ariana Grande, Britney Spears, Lady Gaga, and Becky G,
And Karina and Giselle were tackling Jungwon since they found out he stole their snacks.

While they were being LOCO, Jay shook his head while Ni-Ki was giggling.
"You think this is funny?" Jay raised an eyebrow at Ni-Ki.
"Yeah..." Ni-Ki smirked.

Jay shook his head again with a small smile.
"Hold on wait here," Ni-Ki told Jay and went off somewhere in the bakery. The bakery was big so Jay followed the younger so he wouldn't get lost even though Ni-Ki told him to stay.

"AH! HYUNG I TOLD YOU TO STAY THERE!" Ni-Ki pointed to the other room behind Jay. "No, you're gonna get lost," Jay told Ni-Ki.

Ni-Ki rolled his eyes.

"Hey! Don't roll you're eyes at me! I was just trying to look out for you!"

"Hyung,"

"What?"

Ni-Ki grabbed whip cream, putting some under Jay's jawline.
"YAH!" Jay yelled, making everyone look at them.

Jay then started chasing Ni-Ki around the bakery.
Ni-Ki found this hilarious. So, he stopped and put more whip cream on his hand and while Jay was running towards him, Ni-Ki slapped Jay's face softly with whip cream.

"NI-KI!" Everybody started laughing. Heeseung found two more cans of whip cream, grabbing them, and putting some on Jake and Karina's face. Jake put some on Jungwon andKarina put some on Giselle and Ryunjin. Now everyone was covered with whip cream...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I really enjoyed making this chapter and I hope you enjoyed it as well!
It was a looooong chapter.
Anyways, Bye! Ima go watch the new spider-man movie with my family now! Bye and have a wonderful day!
\(^ω^)/

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 62K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
181K 5.3K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1M 35.7K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
5K 270 9
I just know that sunghoon is a psychopath in this story!!!! ⚠️ contains smut, violence, murder scenes⚠️