๐Œ๐„๐๐€๐‚๐„ โš›๏ธŽ ๐—‰. ๐—‰๐–บ๐—‹๐—„๏ฟฝ...

By -sqidey

โ†ณ๐˜/๐ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐Š is just as presumptuous as her father, and nothing will ever stop her from proving to him t... More

๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐€๐๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐๐’
๐๐‹๐€๐˜๐‹๐ˆ๐’๐“
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
cat's in the bag
cat's out of the bag
hey, partner
civil war
berlin nights
don't mix business with pleasure
social suicide
strike one
cracked the code
new feelings
deer in the headlights
playing pretend
road trip
decathlon
operation ferry
jealousy, jealousy
homecoming, the real thing
i can handle it
battle of the universe
avengers...assemble
void
when you go away, i still see you
stranded
more than just nick's fury
romance in europe
intoxicated
really you
led zepplin?
distraction
last minute mission
just like old times
mysterio spun the fan
we regret to inform you
friends, foes, and frenemies
triple peter-tingle
closure
when i do
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

mistaken

962 27 14
By -sqidey

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

We were currently at the tower, trying to make cures for every one of these supervillains. "Where's Connors?" Peter asked May. "He told me he wanted to stay in the truck."

"Okay." He shrugged. "I kinda' feel bad for using The Avengers' tower for this." He admitted to me. "No such thing, Happy is safe and I told Pepper to stay at the cabin, VERY far away from all this commotion." I informed him.

Flint sat on the cashmere sofa of the living room and sand went everywhere. "Sorry." He apologized.

The tech in Dad's old lab is possibly the last bit of Stark tech that hasn't been taken by the FBI. I think Pepper fabricated a story about all of them being disabled, and her wanting to keep them as memorabilia.

"So this is your plan? Hmm? No facilities, just performing miracles in a small lab? What are you gonna' do? Cook our cures in a microwave with frozen burritos?" Doc Ock scowled.

I don't appreciate his attitude, but I love his sarcasm. It's refreshing.

"I could go for a burrito." Norman stared at him, still wide-eyed. "Same." I shrugged.

"After all of this is over, burritos on me, and that's a promise!" I announced.

"You're gonna' kill us all." Doc Ock rolled his eyes. "Sure hope not, you're up first Doc." Peter told him.

"I don't need fixing!" He complained. I grabbed the bluetooth device connected to his tentacles and led him to Dad's lab. "I told you insolent children, I don't fixing!" He yelled.

All the villains followed after us, discombobulated over the machine before their eyes. I tapped the roof of the machine, to which it opened up, "Boys, this right here is a fabricator. It can design, analyze, and create basically anything and everything." I explained.

Electro's eyes lit up as he inched towards the machine. "Look at that." He extended his finger. I smacked his hand away. "Hey! No touching." I warned.

"Ow, your girlfriend's freakishly strong." He seethed at Peter, whilst rubbing his impacted hand.

Both Peter and I started working on Doc Ock's cure, which is basically a new chip in trade for his compromised one.

Norman was there for observation. "So the chip in the back of Doc's neck was designed to protect his brain from the A.I. system that's controlling these tentacles." I explained to Norman.

Peter grabs the tweezers that held the chip from my hand. "But, if you look here, the chip is fried. So rather than him being in control of the tentacles, the tentacles are now in control of him." He showed Norman

"I guess that explains why he is so miserable all the time." I speculated. After an hour or so, Peter and I add the final pieces to Doc Ock's chip.

"Remarkable. The technology and
both of you. When all this is over, if you need a job and you're willing to commute to another universe..." Norman is bewildered.

We both chuckle. "Trust me Norman, if the rift of space and time won't blow into chaos I'd go in a heartbeat." Working on these cures made me remember why I wanted to be like my Dad.

Being Black Cat caused a bit of a fog in my brain over my hobbies and interests, what I really loved doing, and wanted to pursue. I loved engineering just like my Dad and I want to honor his legacy, not fluctuate it.

The fabricator hummed, snapping me out of my trance. "That worked! That totally worked!" Peter celebrated. I smiled at his excited state, and ran after him to Doc Ock.

"I got it, we did it, would you mind sending him up the platform?" Peter asked May.

May sent him up, and Peter climbed up the stairs leading up to the platform. Peter adjusted the chip on Doc Ock, with a few grunts and groans from Otto, he unexpectedly passed out.

All the villains looked at Peter and I in anger and apprehensiveness. Otto finally woke up, gasping for air. "It's so quiet, the voices inside my head, they're gone." He breathed.

The villains are stunned, yet hopeful. I turned off the Iron Spider controls on Otto's tentacles, the nanotech on the tentacles morphed back into Peter's suit.

"I'm grateful kiddos, truly. Thank you." Otto thanked us. We returned a smile. "Of course." I nodded. "How can I help?" He offered.

Peter was at the dinning table concocting Electro's cure. Meanwhile, I was still in the lab with Norman and Otto, cleaning up.

"How does it feel, Norman? You're about to become whole again. No more darker half, just you." Otto smiled. I didn't mean to eavesdrop, I was just listening into a conversation that happened to be in the same room.

I turned around, pretending to clean something off the floor. "Yeah, just me." Norman turned to the side and smirked. What the hell was that about?

I went out to the kitchen and there was a device attached to Electro's chest. Peter got up from the dining table's chair. "I'll be right back, keep an eye on the device, when all the lights turn green, that means all the electricity's been dissipated. The loading bar is on the laptop." He explained to me. I sent him a look of sheer apprehension.

"Hey, hey...What's wrong?" He asked. "Something feels off, wrong." I admitted uneasy. "Please be careful, keep an eye on Norman." I whispered. He nodded and went into the lab.

Something feels imminent, it feels terrifying. I sat back down it Peter's chair. "Something feels off." Electro admitted, practically reading my thoughts. I need to keep my guard up.

"What do you mean?" Flint asked him. "I don't like this." He referred to the device attached to him.

"Yeah, well leave it alone." I warned. "The sooner we get through this, the sooner we go home." Flint informed him.

Three more green lights are about to be filled, until Peter speed-walked into the room, dead silent. "Peter?" I whispered. The puzzled look on his face answered me.

He kept walking around searching for a cliff hanger, anything. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Electro furrowed his brows together at Peter.

I looked around as well, trying to sense just a single movement from any of them. Suddenly, Peter shot a web at Norman's hand, attaching him to one of F.R.I.D.A.Y.'s arms.

"That's some neat trick you got there." He turned to us with a cynical look in his eyes. "Norman?" Otto asked. "Norman's on sabbatical honey." He smirked.

"Goblin." I breathed. "'No more darker half?' Did you really think I'd let that happen?" He tempted.

I looked at May and signified her to grab the cures in the storage room. "That I'd let you take away my power just because you're blind to what true power can bring you." He continued.

"You don't know me." Peter stalled Goblin. "Don't I? I saw how she trapped you. Fighting her holy moral mission. We don't need you to save us...We don't need to be 'fixed'."

May came back from the storage room with a tote bag in hand, she looked at me and nodded.

Another beep emulated from Electro's device and he abruptly looked down. "They're gifts." Goblin persuaded them.

"Norman, no." Otto said. "Quiet, lapdog." Goblin shouted. "You don't know what you're talking about." I told the Goblin. "I've watched you from deep behind Norman's cowardly eyes. Struggling to have everything you want. While the world tries to make you choose." He provoked.

Another beep emulated from the device. "Gods don't have to choose. We take."

Silence.

"May, run!" Peter yelled. She went to the foyer and opened the door to the emergency stairs. Electro ripped the device off his chest, as Goblin teared his hand away from Peter's webs.

The arc reactor detached from the fabricator in the lab and was about to attach to Electro. I shot my grappling hook at it, but it only electrocuted me.

Everything was blurry, I heard steps, crashes, punches, groans, my breathing was uneven. Peter, Goblin, Electro, Flint....PETER!

I got up and everyone was not in the living room space anymore, the rest of the villains fled and Peter was fighting Goblin down the hall.

I limped towards him, grabbing my bloody waist. That really got me good.

The side of the building had been teared by the villains and Otto was out fighting Connors by the side of the tower.

Once I finally regained some of my composure, I ran towards the Goblin and tackled him. I sent several punches to his face while Peter went to the side of the building to fight Connors.

"We trusted you, you had a shot at being normal!" I yelled. "Why would I be normal, when I could be a god!?" He guffawed.

He shoved me off of him, right into the wall; I might add, and ran for Peter, he lunged straight at him.

"Peter!" I yelled, but Peter shot a web at Norman, saving himself from a fall. "Go, I've got this." I told him. I went out to the side of the tower to fight Connors while he fought Goblin.

I shot my grappling hook to the tower and wrapped the rope around my waist. I sent a swing kick right into Connors' lizard face, then I launched him into the air with a punch.

I thought I would be done by now, but Connors climbed up the tower and jumped at me, grabbing me in between his arms. My grappling hook ripped off my grip.

"I told you there'd be consequences." He smirked. I tried to slither out of his hold, or at least claw through his palm.

My suit has metal claws, so that should to, I just shifted my position many different times, once he finally let go and held his palm, wincing in pain, I started falling.

And my grappling hook was no where to be seen. I leapt forward into the building and dug my claws through the concrete. Why did I never try that before?

I ran back into the tower and I saw so many different holes in the same place through different floors, I jumped through them, finally landing in the lobby of the tower.

Peter was merely feet away, being choked by the Goblin. I ran towards him but he sliced my cheek open with the blade attached to his arm band.

My face bled profusely, but that didn't matter, Peter, he's what matters. Norman slashed his blade so hard that I fell back and hit the rocks, my head was spinning.

Peter was dying, I was too. This can't be happening. Not right now, we need to fix this mess. All of a sudden May stabbed the cure into Goblin's neck.

May walked backwards and Goblin pulled the cure out of his neck. "It didn't work! Norman was right. He got it from you. That pathetic—" Just then, Norman steps on Peter's back, slamming his head onto the fallen debris. "—Sickness!"

May grabbed a metal rod from the wreckage, as Goblin grabbed Peter, pulling his head back to whisper in his ear. "You tried to fix me." Goblin uttered. "May, go." I pleaded. But she wouldn't. Because she is his aunt, his almost-mother, Peter's her kid and she loves him.

"Now...I'm gonna fix you." I heard the whir of an engine as Peter yelled. "Aunt May! Go!" The Goblin's glider flew through the doors and blew up right as May was standing up with the metal rod.

Goblin leapt on top of the glider. "Peter, Peter, Peter...No good deed goes unpunished. You can thank me later."

Goblin glanced at May, on the ground, but still moving. I swear if he's going to cause more problems....

I limped towards May just as Goblin threw a live bomb, and flew away on his glider. It seemed like everything was happening in slow motion, like a terrifying, suspenseful movie.

Both Peter and I leapt at the bomb to cover May, but as I got a hold of it in my hand and threw it, it exploded just inches away from my finger tips.

Heat, gunpowder, and blood glistened in the palm of my hand. But all of that has become obsolete. I need to see if May is okay.

Peter sits up, clutching his chest in pain. May stands up, holding the bag of cures. "Are you all okay?" I asked, separated from both by the debris and rocks.

"Yeah!" Peter yelled. May was quiet. I limped over to Peter. "May? May? May, I'm here." He announced, as I helped him stand up and walk over to May.

Once they have found each other, they both hugged tightly. "Are you okay?" He asked her. "Uh huh." She nodded then stumbled forward, Peter and I were quick to catch her.

"It's okay, we're all okay, right?" I asked. "Yeah, I just got knocked on my ass, that's all." She halfheartedly smiled.

"I think I broke my ribs." Peter looked down. "I think I broke my face." I laughed. Peter looked around the damage of the tower. "This is all my fault." He breathed.

"No." May and I said in unison. "I should've just listened to Strange and sent them back." He huffed.

"Y-You did the right thing. They would've been killed." May never fails to amaze me at how kindhearted she is, I aspire to have a heart like hers some day.

"But, it's not my responsibility, Aunt May." He looked at her. "Oh what Norman said? 'My moral mission?' No." She comforted Peter.

"But, you—" Peter began but was cut off. "No, you listen to me Peter. You have a gift, you have a power, and with great power comes great responsibility." She breathed.

"Yeah I know." He nodded. "Let's all get out of here, yeah?" I sent an endearing smile. May leaned on Peter and I as we all limped towards the exit.

"Let me just catch my breath." She huffed, lifting a hand up to her face, a hand filled with blood. Peter and I shared looks of apprehension.

Then she hit the floor. "What happened are you okay?" Peter asked her. "Yeah...I'm okay. I just have to catch my..." She breathed.

"Take all the time you need, then we'll take you to a doctor, May." I informed her.

Peter and I looked at the blood oozing out of her side, then looked at each other in horror.

"Are you okay?" He asked her, her heartbeat slowing down. Her heartbeat.

"Somebody help! We need an ambulance." Peter yelled with broken cries. "What happened?" She asked. "Nothing, you're okay." I hold her hand.

Peter reaches for her face. "I'm right here, it's just me and you, we're okay." He cried. I could feel the drop of his tears on May's face. I could feel his heartbeat incline while hers declined.

With each pang of my heart beat, I couldn't bear the sight as I watched it, as I watched May, the sweetest Aunt get a fate she doesn't deserve.

May's breathing began to slow, and her eyelids fluttered. "May?" I ask. Her heartbeat halted completely. I know, Peter knows, but we're in denial. Her eyes finally closed.

Tears cascaded down my face as her heartbeat was no longer heard in my ears. "May? May? What are you doing? Will you please just wake up and talk to me?" He lamented.

Multiple cars screeched into the driveway of the tower, and news cars lined up at the doorway. Happy was being arrested by the FBI. I'll get him out of this soon. "Run! Go!" He yelled.

"Peter." I sniffled. "We have to go." I grab a hold of his arm and pull him away.

"But, she's gone, she's—" I pulled him into a hug. "I know, she's okay now." His face was buried into the crook of my neck where I could feel his grieving tears.

Multiple SWAT soldiers entered the tower, he bent down to May and sent one final kiss to her forehead. "It's just me and you, okay? I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He whispered.

Once Peter stood up, I hugged him close and shot a grappling hook away from all of them.

I got to the roof the school; where he wanted to go, and on the way there, a broadcast of the reporter J. Jonah Jameson was bashing on Peter and all his "wrongdoings" When all this time, he's sacrificed so much, merely for the help of others.

"That's what I do, chaos and calamity ensue wherever I go." He huffed. "What? Don't you ever say that! That's just some deadbeat reporter who doesn't know what the hell he's talking about. He just wants a juicy headline to pay this month's rent." I explained to him.

"None of this would've happened if I just sent them back, Y/n!" He yelled. He was currently furious, and his anger was valid. I'm not going to stop him from spilling his emotions or leave him for it. I'll be right by his side.

"Peter, you heard it yourself. May wants you to do that. Cure them, and send them back home to a normal life, not an imminent death." I comforted him. "May's gone because of them." He cried.

I ran to his side and hugged him tightly, his hands tightened around my waist. "Peter it's like you said to me once, she might not really be here with you right now, but she'll always be in your mind and heart, she's going to watch over you and be proud of the person you're becoming."

After hearing that comment he just sobbed into my embrace and I held him, brushing though his hair. I'm never going to leave him, I'll always be by his side, like he is by mine.

"I promise to take care of you." I whispered against his gold locks.

I just know that May is beyond proud of him.

-
unedited
Aunt May </3 :( I miss her sm sometimes I forget she even passed away ugh, I'm sorry if the writing in this chapter is a bit off I just wasn't in the mood to write, so maybe I'll go back and edit it
thank u for reading <33
don't forget to vote !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.7K 316 77
"So that's why you're swooning so badly over this guy. I could've seen it coming. Little Y/n and her superheroes." | Peter Parker x Stark!Reader | S...
46.9K 1K 49
๐™๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™– ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ž๐™˜๐™ 2 ๐™›๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™–๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™ ๐™—๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™๐™จ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ฉ ๐™˜๐™ช๐™ง๐™ž๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๏ฟฝ...
11.1K 394 11
*BOOK TWO* Five years, and a whole lot of problems later, the avengers finally get a well deserved vacation. But, of course, since they're the avenge...
59.4K 1.4K 51
๐–ซ๐– ๐–ฃ๐–จ๐–ค๐–ฒ ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ฆ๐–ค๐–ญ๐–ณ๐–ซ๐–ค๐–ฌ๐–ค๐–ญ ๐–ถ๐–จ๐–ซ๐–ซ ๐–ธ๐–ฎ๐–ด ๐–ฏ๐–ซ๐–ค๐– ๐–ฒ๐–ค ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ญ๐–ฃ ๐–ถ๐–จ๐–ณ๐–ง ๐–ค๐–ต๐–ค๐–ฑ๐–ธ ๐–ฆ๐–ด๐–จ๐–ณ๐– ๐–ฑ ๐–ฒ๐–ณ๐–ฑ๐–จ๐–ญ๐–ฆ ๐–ฒ๐–ข๐– ๐–ฑ ๐–ฎ๐–ญ ๐–ฌ๐–ธ ๐–ง๐– ๏ฟฝ...