πŒπ„ππ€π‚π„ βš›οΈŽ 𝗉. 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗄�...

By -sqidey

β†³π˜/𝐍 π’π“π€π‘πŠ is just as presumptuous as her father, and nothing will ever stop her from proving to him t... More

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 πˆππ“π‘πŽπƒπ”π‚π“πˆπŽππ’
ππ‹π€π˜π‹πˆπ’π“
ππ‘πŽπ‹πŽπ†π”π„
cat's in the bag
cat's out of the bag
hey, partner
civil war
berlin nights
don't mix business with pleasure
social suicide
strike one
cracked the code
new feelings
deer in the headlights
playing pretend
road trip
decathlon
operation ferry
jealousy, jealousy
homecoming, the real thing
i can handle it
battle of the universe
avengers...assemble
void
when you go away, i still see you
stranded
more than just nick's fury
romance in europe
intoxicated
really you
led zepplin?
distraction
last minute mission
just like old times
we regret to inform you
friends, foes, and frenemies
mistaken
triple peter-tingle
closure
when i do
π„ππˆπ‹πŽπ†π”π„

mysterio spun the fan

1.8K 41 79
By -sqidey

☄︎𝐘/𝐍

We harshly landed into Peter's bedroom, then bolted the windows shut. He took his suit off abruptly, extremely panicked. "Have you been lifting weights?" I suggested, severely impressed.

"Y/n! Focus, this is not the time to fawn!" He commanded. "Got it! Okay, no time to fawn. We need to come up with a plan." I put my fingers to my chin.

"I'm so scared, like so freaking scared. I don't know what's gonna' happen or what I'm gonna' do." Peter panicked. I hastily rushed to his side, cupping his face in my hands. "Hey. Don't give me any of that. You're Peter Parker, you can overcome...Pretty much anything." I comforted him, whilst attaching my forehead to his.

Suddenly, May had burst through the door. "Oh, sorry!" Peter and I quickly rushed after her. "It's not what it looks like!" We yelled in unison. May scolded Peter about his current state, while I saw Happy lurking behind the doorway.

"Are you okay?" I mouthed. He looked at May in disappointment. "We broke up." He sheepishly admitted. "I'm sorry Hap, but you'll be okay." I shrugged, trying to comfort him. May was cornered and frankly embarrassed.

She tried leaving our presence, but we both chased after her; we needed to tell her what just happened.

"I actually was going to talk to you about your relationship, I thought you guys were such a handsome couple, in fact." Peter rushed May to the living room.

"Oh god, what is he doing?" Happy sighed, clearly discombobulated. "I don't know but it's definitely getting us nowhere. We need to tell you something Happy." I said as I sat him down.

Someone had run the doorbell and tried to get into the door that was left ajar, but I shut it immediately.

I quickly rushed to all the other windows, shutting them, and rolling the blinds down, while still hearing commotion just from under his building.

Peter couldn't utter a word out before May and Happy both had their eyes glued to the TV. Happy looked at me. "They're here right now?" I nodded. "It's out." Peter's heartbeat was irregular. "They know, everyone knows."

"Maybe it's not so bad." Peter shrugged. I scoffed and lifted up one of the blinds. "We need to do something about this!" I exclaimed.

-
𓄇time skip𓄇

For hours, we couldn't do anything but sit in the living room, with our eyes glued to the TV. We had no plan, because no one had moved yet, so we assumed if we just ignored it, then people would forget about it too, but our hypothesis was a bit inaccurate.

3 loud, disturbing knocks erupted from the door of the apartment. "Federal Agents! Open up!" A man yelled.

"Both of you, stay right there!" May commanded, speeding to the door. May tried stalling them, but the law always wins, am I right?

They came in unwelcome, and searched through the apartment, taking everything, then taking us to the station as well. We were minors, they can't do that. You also can't be a CEO at 17 but here we are.

-
𓄇time skip𓄇

The feds had taken us in for questioning, but I wasn't going to answer anything without Pepper by my side or a lawyer, for that matter.

As expected, I received a call from Pepper. "Hello?" I breathed. "Oh my god, Y/n, please tell me you're okay!" She panicked.

"I'm fine. I'm okay. It's just—I don't know what's gonna' happen or what they're gonna' do to Peter. Pepper, can you please find a good lawyer? Please I'm begging you." I vented.

"Of course, do you need me there right now?" She asked.

"I mean I said I wouldn't answer any questions without a guardian or a lawyer present, so you decide." I shrugged.

"I'll be right there." She hung up.

I informed May about our situation and how we could save Peter, but the officers tried dragging me into an interrogation room sooner than expected, I passed by Peter on my way there. "Peter!" I called out.

"Y/n." He looked at me sincerely. "Don't say anything, we got a lawyer!" May and I said in unison.

One of the detectives sat me on the cold, hard, metallic chair, trying to get something out of me.

"Miss Stark." He began. "I'm not answering anything until my guardian or my lawyer is present." I replied coldly.

"Let's not make it hard for the both of us, we both know you have a lot of money in your hands, and you can easily get Mr. Parker out of the trouble he's in, but that doesn't save him from the court of public opinion." The man threatened.

"Threatening, are we?" I smirked. "Since you know that I can bail him out, you also know that I can probably buy and close this whole precinct by the end of the night, now I suggest we do this the legal way, not the typical asshole type of way."

"Your cooperation was involved in a lot of damage in this case, you might suffer more than Peter Parker, serving as his accomplice." He warned. Quentin Beck, I hope snakes eat your corpse, and I wish for you to rot in hell.

"I was framed." I almost caved. "I want my step-mom, and my lawyer." I seethed. "Okay then." The man sighed.

"I've seen your files, academic records...They're outstanding. I just don't understand why you'd work with a vigilante like Mr. Parker." He tapped his finger rapidly on my file, trying to unsettle me.

"He did nothing wrong, that video was fabricated and you know it." I confirmed.

"You're dismissed." The man huffed and let me out, Pepper had been waiting right outside. I ran into her embrace, once I let go of the hug, she held my head in her hands.

"My goodness Y/n, are you okay? What about Peter, how's he doing?" She frantically asked.

"We're holding up okay, Pepper. Well...No, not okay, at all actually." I confirmed.

"Ah, how convenient...You show up right after she's let out." The man sarcastically remarked.

"Yes, it certainly is." She smiled, terrifyingly. The man just creeped backwards, clearly uncomfortable. "That smile of yours sure is scary, but I like it." I smiled, hugging her again.

"It's what I do best." She shrugged.

After countless hours of questioning, Peter had finally been let out, but he was still a suspect. We got him a lawyer that will sure enough get him out of this mess.

Once we were in the car, we drove back to Peter's apartment, and watched the news for the rest of the night.

-
𓄇time skip𓄇

I woke up with severe neck pain, and tried to identify my surroundings, I was wrapped in Peter's arms on the couch, we must have fell asleep watching the news.

"Morning." He whispered. "Hey." I smiled at him. Our brief, and much needed moment of eye contact was interrupted by the news anchor once again, do they never get tired?

"Stark Industries was caught in the web of the Spider-Man/Mysterio controversy today. When federal agents opened an investigation into missing Stark technology. The agents wanna' know what exactly was taken." We heard the news anchor inform.

I was just as deep into the controversy as Peter was, but I wouldn't let that get me down. The most I'd have to suffer was publicity, nothing illegal since the technology that was sold back then was dated to before I was an official CEO, and it was an unauthorized purchase, except the public didn't know that.

But I didn't care about being hated, my Dad was; by many too, he was a legend.

-
𓄇time skip𓄇

After a much needed breakfast and pep-talk from May, the lawyer Pepper hired came over to update us on Peter's situation. "I have some good news, Peter. I don't think the charges against you are gonna' stick." He confirmed.

We all celebrated and shared sighs of relief. "Thank you, Mr. Murdock." I smiled. "However, Miss Stark, and Mr. Hogan...The feds are investigating that missing technology. I understand your loyalty to Mr. Stark and his legacy, him being your father and all, but if you were involved, you need to have a lawyer." He warned. "Don't worry Happy, I'm on it." I confirmed.

Peter looked at me, terrified. "Oh relax, I'll just hire someone and this will all blow over, I've been through worse. What matters is we finally got over this obstacle." I celebrated. It was true, I had nothing to worry about with Pepper and a good lawyer by my side.

"Peter, you have dodged the charges, but the court of public opinion still exists." Matt warned. Suddenly, a brick had burst through the window and almost hit my boyfriend's perfectly chiseled face.

Oh no, anything but the face! I mean I'd still love him regardless, but I'd hate for him to be hurt, or worse, for The "Spider-Man" To be killed by a brick.

Peter leisurely grabbed the brick from him. "How the hell did you just do that?" He asked, bewildered. "I'm a really good lawyer." He responded. That doesn't make any sense.

"We're gonna' need a safer place to stay." May added. "I know just the one." I confirmed.

-
𓄇time skip𓄇

My initial plan to have Peter move in with me sort of worked, for the mean time. I mean, it wasn't in the compound, but it's in the tower; my first ever real home, and I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No one would ever think to find us here. After Stark Industries and The Avengers compound was relocated upstate, Dad converted this building into an undercover business center.

People thought Tony Stark had no business related to this building whatsoever, but they were completely wrong.

I led May, Happy, and Peter all to the Avengers' old rooms. "Take your pick, make yourselves at home." I smiled.

-
𓄇time skip𓄇

Clad in our pajamas, Peter was in my Dad's lab trying to wash his suit. I was just in there for moral support, not that you need moral support for laundry, but I like being around him.

He grabbed a cloth from under a dusty machine, and unearthed the fabricator. The machine that can analyze, design, and construct whatever you want.

"You kept this?" He asked. "Of course I would. I kept everything my Dad made." I knitted my eyebrows together.

He dropped the cloth to the floor and approached me, wrapping his arms around my lower back, and zipping up the distance that was between us. With my chest against his, I placed my arms around his neck. "Hey, in spite of all the commotion, what's your application status on MIT?" I asked him, gently moving my hand towards the strands of hair framing his face.

"I just sent mine in, but imagine if we both got in, with Ned and MJ." Peter suggested. "Ugh, that would be so cool, we'd have the best time." I smiled.

"But it would suck because we'd have to work really hard to keep up our scholarships." He sighed.

"Hey, isn't that one of the reasons why you bagged a bajillionaire? I'm not letting you sink your whole adulthood just to pay for student loans, not you, MJ, or Ned." I insisted.

"Y/n!" He whined. "Consider it repaying the favor." I smiled. "For what?" He slid his hands further down my back.

"For all those years you all stood by me, and not leaving me when I was, not who I was, basically. And I also stood MJ up the night of our prom to help you. We were supposed to get tacos after." I laughed.

"Well, I'm sorry I deprived you of your tacos." He laughed. "Eh, that's alright, you'll take me on a taco date after all of this is over." I shrugged.

Silence engulfed the room. "I have a weird question...Do you ever wish you weren't Spider-Man sometimes? With everything you went through, I'd assume you'd probably hate some of it." I presumed. "Not for a second. When your Dad chose me, I was elated, honored. Sure, it sucked when we both were blipped, but that doesn't matter anymore, the past is in the past and we need to move forward." He answered honestly.

"It's one of the things I love about you." I cooed.  "What is it?" Peter looked at me curiously. "Your perseverance. No matter how much you go through, you're always ready for what's next. I think I need you for the rest of my life so you can balance me out." I admitted.

"I'll be your scale for the rest of our lives." He whispered, attaching his nose to mine. "I'm so in love with you, that it's consuming my every thought." He stated. "I love you too, Pete." I smiled. "Please don't call me that, you're making me feel very strange, and inappropriate things." He winced in pain. I laughed and whispered his nickname many times. I pecked his lips and whispered "Pete." I did it again, then a third time. "You're killing me." He panted.

His lips reached for mine, hungry for more; evidently deprived, sparks instantly ignited as we touched. Once he deepened the kiss, pressing his firm frame into my currently-melting one; his tongue glistened at the entrance of my mouth. I allowed him in, I allowed him to explore every crevice of my mouth with his tongue, and every cleft of my body.

His hold tightened around my waist, and I held him closely. "Up." He commanded, grabbing me by my legs and carrying me, he gently placed me on the lab's table, placing himself in between my legs.

He pressed into my body so violently, my back almost hit the cold glass surface. Breathy moans filled the lab's quiet atmosphere.

His hands hesitantly reached for the skin under my tank top, I held his hand reassuringly and placed it on my waist. "You're perfect." He breathed. I placed my hand on his chest, feeling his chiseled pecks through the barrier of his shirt.

The hand that cupped my waist was now roaming around the side of my body, caressing my thigh and occasionally squeezing it.

We both fought for control over the kiss, and his lighthearted groan filled my ears. "Peter..." I breathed, going back into the kiss. His lips traveled all around my collarbone, neck, and jaw; placing kisses, as he rhythmically synced his movements to my satisfaction.

He abruptly took his shirt and mine off, instantly reconnecting our lips. "You're beautiful." I whispered. I disconnected our lips for a moment, my hands roamed around his broad, and chiseled chest, the way those abs perfectly framed his abdomen was greek god-like.

I trailed a finger up from his stomach to his pecks, attempting to see if he really was real. No one is THAT perfect.

I looked up at him innocently, and the look in his eyes ignited fire and nothing innocent like mine, our breaths filled our ears in the quiet atmosphere of the room.

Our lips finally reconnected, battling more violently than ever before. He grabbed my face in his hands, and I grabbed his shoulders for support. He shoved himself further in between my legs, that now I could feel something growing at his crotch.

I reached for it, but received a muffled groan in return. He swiftly removed my hand from there, and placed it back on his chest. So, he doesn't like teasing. Noted.

Just as things were heating up, a loud noise interrupted our intimate talk.

"What the hell is that noise?" Peter asked, annoyed. "Oh, you haven't seen this? Just wait." I smiled. We put our shirts back on, and I held his hand, guiding him to the source of the noise.

Happy had chosen to sleep in Natasha's old room for tonight, I don't exactly know why, but kudos to him. Peter and I were by the door, we tiptoed to the edge of the bed where Happy was sleeping. "Oh my god, he snores like a narwhal." Peter chuckled.

I put my finger to his lips, because if he laughed, then I was going to next. "Oh, I need to get a picture of this." He smiled and took his phone out, snagging a picture of Happy with an eye mask on.

We tiptoed out of the room. "You feel like continuing our last 'conversation', or...?" He suggested, unsure. "You just got a get out of jail free card, I think this calls for a celebration." I smirked.

He led me to our room; my old room, and let's just say...I'm not qualified for a purity ring anymore.

For a brief moment, things actually felt normal.

-

unedited

i know i said i wouldn't write any smut, and i didn't i just mentioned that they did the deed; and technically this isn't smut but i just couldn't help myself.

its bc i want the story to have a cute vibe so i tried writing something a bit out of my comfort zone with a bit of "cuteness" to it i guess

also let me know if u liked it seen as it is my first time writing smut 💀💀💀

even tho this chapter is where everything goes down, I still feel like it's so cute and I kinda like it

anyways more shit is about to go down soon

as always
thank you for reading <33
don't forget to vote !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 332 79
"So that's why you're swooning so badly over this guy. I could've seen it coming. Little Y/n and her superheroes." | Peter Parker x Stark!Reader | S...
4.3K 247 17
𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 πŽπ… πƒπ‘π„π€πŒπ’ *SLOW UPDATES* ❝In which a little girl is cursed by the people she once trusted, and is forced to save the world. All...
290K 8.3K 63
"But that's ruins all the fun now, doesn't it sweetheart?" || Determined. Sarcastic. Genius. All words to describe both of the Starks. Peter Parker h...
494 2 28
[{Tom Holland's Peter!}] ~"π’½π‘’π“Ž, π’½π‘’π“‡π‘œ."~ ~"𝕙𝕖π•ͺ, 𝕑𝕣𝕖π•₯π•₯π•ͺ π•˜π•šπ•£π•."~ πŸ•ΈπŸ•· α΄€...