Loving you...Isn't always eas...

By jimininiiiii

A story about hate, love and mistakes. One story with seven different people. How can you just forget what's... More

Characters
A lilac in a field full of roses.
"Make him smile, just one more time".
I don't know what to do hyung
"I'm gonna kill you Kim Seokjin".
It's probably a mistake.
I'm never gonna let you feel pain again
his brother's soulmate's brother
You can't put him into a lions den and expect him to come out alive.
How do you kill the beast when it lives inside of you?
his eyes refused to believe it
My love for him FELT real
I feel like a bad army!!!!!!
The MAIN and ROOT cause of it all
It can only get worse before it can get better
His body rejected jin's
Drowning in his own misery
It's not your fault, it never was
EOMMA!
You can't give up without putting up a fight
That's your ex mate
Almost...the faultless soulmate
Take a picture it will last longer
6th wheel 🎡
"Omega...you will do as I say..."
He can never truly escape me
Kiss the pain away
That should have been me
We need to find him
Hyungs please save me....
I was worried...
Please be okay...
I won't let you go alone...
That's what I was waiting to hear
You aren't him
What is wrong will always be wrong
We don't hurt the people we love
I always have
It's bubs not Taehyung
Their light in a dark alleyway
Maybe we aren't meant to last
I'm sorry it had to be this way
Just let us be one again
My life's incomplete without you two
I have a plan!
Do I still deserve this much hate?
We are only complete as three
I miss destiny
I missed them plain and simple
Fighting for their love
A dream that cannot come true
Crazy in love
Wandering in a frolic of its own
PTD ~ Day 2 concert pictures!!!
Let me live our dream?
Ironic because he was mine
Life goes on...
And he did
I wish he doesn't leave me
Hyung just stop it already
His hyung was safe with him
Their little omega
Finally set free
Loving me isn't always easy
Oh I'd do that all over again
It was our little family
Yoongi loves holding hands
A rose in a field full of lilacs.
Thank you!!! Plus shameless self promotion

He's gone...

696 38 70
By jimininiiiii

I NEED HELP SO AM...BESIDES JIN WHO ELSE IS KEN SHIPPED WITH? - if you know please comment it would be much appreciated.

Ken POV:
Me, Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon were all on the search for something. I wanted to find Jungkook but we needed to find a clue first. Only then would we see the path unfold.

Me and Namjoon went one way and the two mates went another. It was exhausting we got no call from the others meaning they probably didn't find anything either.

I couldn't even communicate with kook anymore. I loved this guy I really did but I have come to the conclusion that he belongs with Jin.

I also may have unintentionally heard Jin saying he was able to mind link with him. Did that mean they were mates from before? I really didn't know.

"Namjoon did you find anything?" He shook his head indicating a no. I sighed and we decided to meet up with Jihope in case they found something.

"Hyungs nothing...not a single lead". Jimin spoke to the rest of us and honestly we didn't do anything besides sigh and wonder if we ever will find him.

"Hobi hyung I'm so scared I want koo back". Jimin cried into his mates arms. Namjoon also went and hugged them both.

They were cute and I kind of just stood there awkwardly. Until Hoseok pulled me in. "Hey, we are family". He said and I could just smile.

Family? Well for now until Jungkook leaves me. I'm not mad though I know he will be happier.

We stopped hugging and focused on the task at hand. "Guys maybe we should just call Jin hyung and ask him". Hoseok stated and called him not forgetting to put it on speaker.

Hyung found anything? - hobi

No...in fact we are at a disadvantage.  - Jin

Huh what do you mean hyung? - hobi

We lost Taehyung. - Jin

You did what? Hyung how? - namjoon.

Joon...it wasn't even me it was Yoongi.  - Jin

What? Is he still mad at Tae? - Namjoon.

Yes, I told them to not fight too...the stupid child left Taehyung alone in his vulnerable state when his scent is the strongest too.  - Jin

Fuck! Hyung is Yoongi hyung there? - Namjoon

Yes I'm here Joon.  - Yoongi

Wtf were you thinking? How could you? He's still your mate? He didn't even do anything besides care about you. - Namjoon

I wasn't thinking okay, I just wanted him away from me. Then this happens. - Yoongi

Just know hyung if we don't find him I will NEVER talk to you again.  - Namjoon

So you'd leave me for him? I was your first mate Joon I was always with you he wasn't. - Yoongi

He's still my omega hyung I love you but I love him too. He's so precious and I can't see him hurt. I'm supporting him because YOU ARE WRONG.  - NJ

Ken POV:
Just like that Namjoon disconnected the call. He was furious and I didn't know if I was even supposed to be here when this was all going on.

Jimin spoke up and he was hesitant but still he spoke. "I see where Yoongi hyung is coming from. I know his approach is wrong but he had a point. He was only worried for Jungkook and in that he neglected Taehyung. It wasn't his intention to".

Namjoon looked at Jimin like he had grown two heads and Hoseok looked at his omega furious.

"Jimin how can you think that way? Taehyung is in so much pain because of hyung and you can see where he's COMING FROM?"

Jimin was scared I could tell he was but as he tried to explain Hoseok wouldn't let him.

"No Jimin listen, let me do what Yoongi hyung did to Taehyung to you..let's see if you can cope. Are you strong enough to cope Jimin?"

Namjoon looked between the two and sighed. "Don't fight over us we will be okay you need to be there for each other not fight like cats and dogs."

Jimin wiped his teary eyes and looked up at Hoseok. "I'm not wrong I'm looking at it from hyung's point of view. Everyone looks at how the omega feels do they look at the alpha? I saw every broken piece of hyung. I saw his heart shatter when he spoke violently towards Taehyung. His intention wasn't to harm. UNDERSTAND HIM!"

Just like that he ran away, of course he did. We just found out Taehyung got lost now Jimin goes too. Was this like a family thing or?

"Namjoon we need to go after him, something could happen like it did with Taehyung." Namjoon nodded and followed him as I stayed back with Hobi.

"You need to stop lashing out at him. I know you better than this Hoseok you would never do that with Jimin. So what happened?"

He sighed and cried as he hugged me. I'm glad he could trust me enough to be this vulnerable in my presence.

"It's just hearing about Jungkook seeing his blood knowing I may not be able to save him and then the same happens to Taehyung hurts. It's just like I wasn't able to save my dad when he died. Then I have Jimin telling me he understands Yoongi hyung's behaviour? No! He was the one that was there for me when my dad died. He gave me this family now he's justifying the reason for its breakup?"

I tapped his back and hugged him tighter. "You have to see it from everyone's point of view. Yoongi isn't breaking any of you up. He's finding his brother. The same brother he wasn't able to be with for years. He has the attachment and guilt still with him. Don't see his bad side understand his good."

We stayed like that silent until he decided to get up and find Jimin. Just as we were about to leave Namjoon came running back panting. "He's gone..."

Some time earlier....

Jimin's POV:
I ran away from there because seeing Hobi hyung yell at me in front of everyone hurt. It didn't hurt my ego like you may think, nope it hurt because he never yells.

I'm not defending the wrong I'm defending the truth. Yes, I sympathise and see Taehyung and how he must be feeling but no one looks at Yoongi hyung. How much he's hurting, how much he's sacrificed for his mates and his family.

I just ran until I couldn't anymore and I had fat tears streaming down my face. I just stood there crying now knowing I was in the middle of the road until I felt a warm hand on my waist pulling me away.

He was this tall brunette guy he was good looking but like Hoseok was hotter. If that's a word...wait it isn't right? It didn't matter because I was in love with Hobi hyung.

"Hey stranger, let's try to NOT die today shall we?" He smiled up at me and he wasn't someone I felt uncomfortable around despite being a...wait I couldn't tell what his rank was.

"Sorry I was just upset." I said as I wiped my tears. "It's about your mate yelling at you isn't it?" I looked at him shocked and slightly scared. "H..how do you know?"

He just chuckeld and said "you weren't talking in your head before...you mentioned it out loud."

I did? I didn't remember mentioning it out loud. Why was he making me feel stupid? I'm sure it was in my head. I looked at him puzzled and he just smiled back. Never mind what I said earlier I AM uncomfortable.

"I have to go thank you for saving me". His smile dropped and he tried to protest but Namjoon hyung's loud voice stopped him.

"Thank gosh hyung you're here". I tried to walk towards him, he was on the other side of the road. Just as I was about to cross a van came so I had to wait. I couldn't even see hyung. I tried to move but before I could I was pulled back into the same man's arms he pushed me into a car and that's when I fell unconscious.

Jimin's stalker POV:
I finally had Jimin in my arms like hell I would let him dumb ass brother near him.

I pulled him into me and pushed him into a van. I put the sleeping liquid into a towel and made him sniff it. Like that he was out cold.

Finally, my love I have you in my arms I said as I drove off to my home. Well now mine and Jimin's home.

Once I reached home I pulled him out and walked inside to my house. I put him in my bed and caressed his cheek.

I quickly pecked him and walked out you're all mine baby boy.

Authors POV:
The five boys met back. The entire maknae line were missing and the hyung line plus Ken were all together.

"So he loses Taehyung and you Hoseok lose Jimin? I left you alone for half an hour. And this is what I come to?"

Hobi and Yoongi looked down guiltily and Hoseok was still crying. Yoongi felt the need to run into Namjoon's arms but he knew he didn't deserve that right now.

Namjoon looked away he lost his brother and his mate on top of that Jungkook too. "Fuck! Why are we so messed up? Why couldn't we shut our mouth when we needed to?"

Namjoon was furious and that was acceptable. "Joon someone has cursed our happiness and I'm getting a little ticked off because the police are doing shit".

Just as Jin said that a police officer walked in. "I'm sure not all of us are sitting around when innocent people's lives are at stake. I quit like being the hero." 

Ken looked at the man and he was mesmerised. He quickly looked away in case he began to blush as Yoongi spoke up.

"Okay then if you think you're amazing and like playing hero - villain then help us find our mates".

He was hit on the head by Jin who said "don't be rude towards him he wouldn't need to be here if you hadn't done what you did. He would only need to look for Jungkook. Same goes for you Hoseok".

"Please just find my Jungkook and my two brothers. They're my everything". Jin pleaded with the officer.

"I'm here to help my name is officer Chan. Just please help me understand how it all happened and we can discuss from there."

Ken turned back around and quickly explained it all. Blushing at the end of it. Officer Chan smiled at him and said "let's get started then".

Just as he was about to announce what he was thinking Namjoon turned around and said "stop! Taehyung is mind linking me."

Yoongi was upset...why? Because a mate can choose who they want to mind link if they have several. He could have mind linked both Yoongi and Namjoon but he didn't.

He shouldn't have been upset he deserved it, yet he couldn't stop himself from letting a few tears fall.

Taehyung POV:
I woke up sweaty and extremely dizzy I could make out someone sat besides me but I couldn't see the face.

I had water thrown on me and as much as I hated it, the water at least helped me see some what clearly. The voice was loud and booming.

"Looks like I have Yoongi's little omega too. Finally, my revenge will be successful. How dare he hide from me?"

I wanted to cry I really did but with everything that happened earlier I didn't see the point in doing so. I had wasted all my tears with my argument with Yoongi hyung.

I just looked down until he forced me to look his way again. "Tell me pretty little omega...what is your name?"

I moved my face away from his grip and looked him straight in the eye "Taehyung". He smirked. "Such a pretty name for such a pretty omega. I'd love to have a taste of you".

I looked at him completely disgusted. He was like 3x older than me. "You're a creep do you know that? how did MY Yoongi hyung come out to be such an amazing man when his father is a scum like you?"

Wrong move is all I can say. He slapped me and I felt like I would have fallen if it wasn't for the rope tying me up.

One good thing did come out from the slap though. He hit me on my left cheek which caused my head to move to the right and there I saw him.

"J..Jungkook?" I whispered but he didn't hear me. He was asleep, I was hoping but I really couldn't tell.

"Finally, you saw your little omega friend I was waiting for you to notice. Now I'm going to leave for a bit no funny business and let's hope your alphas come before well...I let my guards fuck the pair of you until you die".

Then he laughed his way out of the room. It was dark with one lit bulb and no one was around. Jungkook's blood littered the ground along with my sweat.

We look painful and disgusting. I closed my eyes and thought of Namjoon hyung. That's how I mind linked him. I didn't want to Mind link Yoongi hyung too in case he was still mad.

"Namjoon hyung are you there?" No reply. I tried again and again until...

"Baby? TAEBEAR, MY LOVE. Where are you?"

I smiled at his words I knew Namjoon hyung would never leave me.

"Hyung I know where Jungkook is. He's I don't know how he is."

"Baby I know Jungkook is my priority too but are you safe? Tell me you're okay before telling me about Kook."

"Hyung NO, Yoongi hyung needs his brother back. Just listen to me. He's right next to me but hyung we are tied up and it's his father. He's hurt Jungkook so much I'm not sure if he's alive anymore".

Then I cried I cried so hard and I knew Namjoon hyung felt it.

"Hyung save him please".  He didn't respond for two mins then he said "I'm coming he will be fine I know so. Now tell me where you are".

Just like that I told him. ONE mistake the girls made was bringing me from the place that we were looking for kook in all the way to the warehouse. I knew the route so I told him. I even managed to look at the shop that was near it and the other surroundings to help them find us.

"Taebear we are coming look after yourself and try and see kook's health too".

I nodded and mentally face palmed because he couldn't see me. "I will hyung just come quickly".

Authors POV:
Taehyung made as much sound to wake kook up to no avail. His mind was going blank he had no idea how he would save his best friend.

You see with Taehyung once he was adamant on something he wouldn't stop until he had completed it. He was thinking of possibilities and endless scenarios that would break him and kook out.

On top of that he didn't want his hyungs to get hurt because of him so he thought of ways to try and fight this but he couldn't do much when he was tied up and probably drugged like nobody's business.

Back to Jimin and his stalker...

Jimin was still knocked out and his kidnapper didn't like that. So what did he do? He fucking threw a bucket of water on his face like Jimin had decided to sleep. The stupid man had drugged him until he fell into a sweet wait more like terrifying slumber.

Jimin woke up with a start and looked around screaming. "Hobi hyung". He repeated that name until his voice cracked and it hurt to talk.

Jimin's kidnapper didn't like that not one bit. Why was Jimin, HIS Jimin screaming another man's name? He was so mad that he slapped Jimin.

Jimin looked up and saw HIM. "You?"

"I'm sorry baby but you cannot be screaming someone else's name in front of me, your one true love your alpha is me ONLY ME."

Jimin was feisty, he was feisty, sassy, and gosh damn sarcastic so of course his next words made some snicker (us) and some really mad (his psycho kidnapper) but obviously Jimin moved cause he was Jimin.

"Of course my dear alpha next time I won't shout his name I'll whisper it. Will that be better?" He looked at Jimin annoyed.

"Don't test me okay babe?". Jimin sighed and said "I wasn't playing baby I was being serious. HES MY ALPHA NOT YOU. Just because we argued ONCE it doesn't mean I no longer love him."

With that Jimin got off the bed and walked out the room. His kidnapper let him too. Why? Well because...I'll let Jimin tell you.

"You sick PSYCHO WHY HAVE YOU LOCKED THE ENTIRE HOUSE?"

His stalker laughed "because I know how you are my love".

Just because you knew me THEN, it doesn't mean you know me NOW". Jimin furiously said.

With The rest of them....

"Did you hear Yoongi hyung? Did you hear what my baby said? Oh wait! You couldn't because he didn't mind link you".

That had Yoongi rolling his eyes and feeling really bad at the same time.

Namjoon sighed and spoke again "he said to me that come and save Jungkook he didn't even tell me his health. He didn't care about himself. He just wanted me to save kook. Want to know why? Because he promised himself that he would bring back your happiness. The happiness that is Jungkook. Tae was no longer your happiness for one thing and that was because he was 'clingy?' Hyung he is and should be your happiness ALONGSIDE KOOK LIKE JIMIN IS FOR ME."

Yoongi felt it, he felt reality hitting him like a ton of bricks and you know what? He didn't dodge them he let them hit him. Why? Because he knew he was wrong.

Taehyung didn't deserve to be treated this way. Was Yoongi going to play the victim? No! because he knew that even the villains sometimes are mistaken.

Yoongi may not be a villain but he was a child a child with dreams so big that he had to leave his life line behind...his brother. Now that his brother is being hurt by the same man that gave birth to him, come on that's a lot to take in.

Sometimes we just need to understand the villain so we see that not only the hero is the good one. If there can be good villains then why can't there be bad heroes?

My point is we need to see beyond the naked eye.

Once Namjoon finished his speech he got up and walked away. Not before saying one last thing "hyung he's madly in love with you...with me and I sense it, I may be wrong but I have a feeling he's going to do something we both will regret".

~~~~~~~~~~
Forgive me for I am a little late on this chapter. So like y'all know I update in the early hours of the morning right? So yeah that's what I'm doing.

This story is coming to an end as with any other amazing books. BUT LISTEN THERE'S STILL LIKE MANY CHAPTERS LEFT. Purely because it's not certain how many it's going to take for me to finish.

I'm hoping you enjoyed it, comment and vote to show your support. #justicforjinkook

As always eat healthy drink plenty and stay safe my lovelies 💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 185 6
Namjoon's has only one thing in his mind. How attractive and hot his adopted brother is. Will Namjoon confess and succeed? Will Jin reject him due to...
318K 7.2K 13
"Im sorry,hyung" Jungkook accidentally punched Taehyung and all the hyung were mad at him.They left him Slowly, Jungkook got tired and want an end fo...