The Villain Just Wants to be...

By arieshima

Ye Zexi transmigrated as the big villain in a danmei novel, who shares the same name as him. Then, he found o... More

Introduction Page
【01】
【02】
【03】
【04】 
【05】
【06】
【07】
【08】
【09】
【10】
【11】
【12】
【13】
【14】
【15】  
【16】
【17】
【18】
【19】
【20】
【21】
【22】
【23】
【24】
【25】
【26】
【27】
【28】
【29】
【30】
【31】
【32】
【33】
【34】
【35】
【36】
【37】
【38】
【39】
【40】
【41】
【42】
【43】
【44】
【45】
【46】
【47】
【48】
【49】
【50】
【51】
【52】
【53】
【54】
【55】
【56】
【57】
【58】
【59】
【60】
【61】
【62】
【63】
【64】
【65】
【66】
【67】
【68】
【69】
【70】
【71】
【72】
【73】
【74】
【75】
【76】
【77】
【78】
【79】
【80】
【81】
【82】
【83】
【84】
【85】
【86】
【87】
【88】
【89】
【90】
【91】
【92】
【93】
【94】
【95】
【96】
【97】
【98】
【99】
【100】
【101】
【102】
【103】
【104】
【105】
【106】
【107】
【108】
【109】
【110】
【111】
【113】
【114】
【115】
【116】
【117】
【118】
【119】
【120】
【121】
【122】
【123】
【124】
【125】
【126】
【127】
【128】
【129】
【130】
【131】
【132】
【133】
【134】
【135】
【136】
【137】

【112】

12K 500 136
By arieshima

"Is it okay to come here?"

Shan Zeyu held his cell phone, raised his eyebrows slightly, and replied, "Why not?"

"I told you a long time ago that I don't want to participate in this party at all. But there is no choice, yes... He Jinyun begged me to come, so I can only attend it out of courtesy."

A group of "hahahahahahaha" floated by on the barrage, and several of them were mixed:

"Are you sure that He Jinyun knew that you said this in the livestream and wouldn't come to hit you?"

"Hahahahaha, brother, you are still not hiding, you will be beaten!"

Shan Zeyu disagreed, and sneered: "Are you kidding? Can He Jinyun really beat me?"

The crew of "Famous General" held a celebration banquet today. Not many people know about it. Many fans only knew about it through Shan Zeyu.

The spread of this news among fans could be said to be very fast, so the fans spread ten to ten, even many fans who are not Shan Zeyu fans also came into the livestream room, the popularity of the livestream room continued to increase, and soon it had become a popular recommendation.

"He can't beat you!" At first glance, everyone knew that He Jinyun's fans said it. "So, can the handsome and charming Shan Zeyu show us He Jinyun!"

"Yes, yes, yes! Please show us this man that can't beat you!" Talking about strolling their own idol, no one does it better than the idol's own fans.

Seeing these comments, Shan Zeyu's expression on his face was a little better, and the corners of his mouth slowly bend, and he said, "It's not that I don't want to show you He Jinyun, the problem is that I can't find him anywhere."

"Hey, there are too many people here. Wherever He Jinyun is at, there would be a circle full of people, so it's even more impossible to show you."

"Let's wait for a bit, if I see He Jinyun, I'll have him come to say hi to you all," Shan Zeyu said.

"Ah, why is that?"

"The male god is so busy! Damn it!"

"How about Ye Zexi?" The fans decided to take a step back.

Shan Zeyu was amused: "Why are you being so demanding with me? You must know that this is my livestream. I can show you whoever I want to show to you!"

"We know that you are the most handsome man in the whole universe! You will definitely not refuse us!" The fans started to flatter.

"Yes, Shan Zeyu is the best singer! So can you let us see Ye Zexi!"

"..."

Seeing the rainbow of flatters flying across the screen, Shan Zeyu's smile gradually increased.

"All right," Shan Zeyu coughed lightly, "Since you all said that, I will look for Ye Zexi later and ask him first, okay?"

The fans were saying:

"Great!"

"Shan Zeyu is the cutest and most handsome person in the world!"

"I love you so much!"

"..."

Shan Zeyu did not take these words seriously. After all, these fans were being half-hearted anyway, and the speed at which they could change sides was beyond his reach.

After walking around in the corridor, he still did not see the people he was looking for. Shan Zeyu was a little tired from the livestream and wanted to have a smoke.

Just that he cannot show him smoking on stream. If he smokes in the livestream room, he is sure that his agent will come to lecture him until dawn the next day.

After thinking for a second, Shan Zeyu flipped the camera, found a waiter and asked him to help light a cigarette for him at a distance that is out of the camera lens.

A full set of pretense must be done!

The waiter quickly delivered the cigarette, knowing that Shan Zeyu was livestream, so he did not say much, but suggested: "There is a lounge over there, do you want to go there?"

Subtext: No one will find you smoking.

Shan Zeyu's eyes lit up instantly: "Then please take me there."

The waiter nodded: "Please follow me."

Shan Zeyu didn't speak for a long time, then suddenly a waiter appeared on camera, and the fans in the livestream room were stunned.

"? Why did handsome Shan Zeyu disappear?"

"We want to see you, not the clean corridor floor tiles!"

"Shan Zeyu, where's your face? No, no, Shan Zeyu is being shameless again!"

Shan Zeyu stared at the barrage on the screen for a second, then slowly exhaled a smoke ring: "You're shameless!"

Barrage was in full bloom:

"What about you?"

"Then you show your face to us."

"Don't tell me that you're angry because we said we want to see He Jinyun, Ye Zexi, and Tang Jing?"

Shan Zeyu's eyes narrowed slightly: "Do you still want to see so many people? You're too greedy."

The barrage laughed louder.

"Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha."

"Oops, we got exposed!"

"Damn it, I should've hidden my intention!"

Shan Zeyu sneered again.

The waiter in front stopped and said in a low voice, "It's here, please go in."

With that, the waiter opened the door and turned on the lights in the room at the same time. After completing this series of actions, the waiter took a step back.

Shan Zeyu nodded, and walked in directly with his cell phone, not forgetting to say thank you to the waiter.

A strong light suddenly lit up in the dim room, Ye Zexi closed his eyes instantly, and ignored the fact that they were still kissing, stepped back a little, and blocked his eyes with the back of his hand.

He Jinyun had some dissatisfaction in his eyes, but he soon realized what was wrong now, and slightly covered Ye Zexi in his arms, blocking the sight of the door.

"Who's there?" He Jinyun's voice was cold.

"Why come in without knocking?" Ye Zexi also said dumbly. Although he and He Jinyun didn't mind being discovered that they are in a relationship, the problem now was that the other person suddenly broke in and disturbed their kiss!

"How come there are people..." Shan Zeyu frowned and was a little dissatisfied. He could only say half of a sentence, when he met He Jinyun's almost cannibalistic gaze.

"What...what are you doing here?" Shan Zeyu didn't react for a moment, but soon he noticed the abnormal atmosphere between He Jinyun and Ye Zexi.

Ye Zexi was sitting on the dressing table behind him, putting his hands on He Jinyun's neck, with this posture, he was being embraced by He Jinyun, only the small side of his face was exposed.

The atmosphere of the lounge was very subtle.

With this kind of pose between lovers, what else could they be doing?

In addition to kissing and other unspeakable actions, Shan Zeyu couldn't think of any other explanations.

So, before he came in, the two of them hid here to get intimate! When he broke the good deeds of others, he even asked them what they were doing...

Thinking of this, Shan Zeyu was embarrassed and nervous. The cigarette in his hand was about to burn his fingers, and he did not care about it anymore. He quickly apologized: "Sorry, sorry, I don't know you two are here, I will go out first. You guys continue."

After seeing that it was Shan Zeyu, Ye Zexi's tight back also relaxed slightly, lifting his face from He Jinyun's jawline a bit.

But before Shan Zeyu completely turned and left, he heard He Jinyun's faint voice behind him: "Wait, why did you hold up your phone just now?"

Shan Zeyu's mind was still in shock, and he blurted out without thinking, "I'm live."

"What did he just say?" Ye Zexi didn't hear clearly, and asked the man in front of him.

Before He Jinyun answered, he heard Shan Zeyu repeat it again: "Livestream..."

As soon as the voice fell, Shan Zeyu also noticed something was wrong, and quickly looked down at his cell phone screen.

At this time, the livestream room had already exploded.

"Fuckfuckfuck!!!"

"He Jinyun and Ye Zexi?"

"Fuck! I didn't make a mistake just now! They just kissed!!! My god! I just saw them kissing!!!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the couple that I am shipping is real!!!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!!!"

"I can't speak anymore..."

"Dead!"

"..."

The barrage was scrolled one after another, very fast.

Shan Zeyu only reacted at this time, he had caused a catastrophe! He hurriedly exited the livestream room, and said, "I, I, I..."

"I forgot that I was streaming..." After turning off the livestream, Shan Zeyu threw the phone and cigarette in his hand away at the same time, fell down decadently: "I was wrong this time, you can hit me... oh oh oh oh, don't blame me! Who knew you guys were kissing in here!"

"If you're going to kiss in here, you at least lock the door, right! The door is not locked... and I will suffer this kind of innocent disaster! Fuck! I don't wanna live..."

Ye Zexi and He Jinyun whose romance was accidentally exposed: "..."

Ye Zexi: "We haven't said anything yet, right?"

He Jinyun rubbed his forehead helplessly: "Yes."

Ye Zexi sighed. After learning that the kissing had been live streamed, they were completely lost. Ye Zexi released the arms that were holding He Jinyun and got off the man.

He Jinyun walked over to the decadent Shan Zeyu, and greeted his friend gently with his feet: "How many people were in the livestream room?"

Shan Zeyu covered his face with his hands, pretending to cry: "Not much! Only a few hundred thousand, less than one million..."

"That's not a lot." He Jinyun said in a bad tone.

Shan Zeyu continued to wail: "Well I don't care! It has nothing to do with me!"

"No one blames you." Ye Zexi also walked over.

Hearing these words, Shan Zeyu instantly took away the hand covering his face, and looked at Ye Zexi gratefully: "Zexi...uuuuuu..."

Seeing that Shan Zeyu was about to get up and hug Ye Zexi to continue to cry, He Jinyun blocked him in advance, and looked at Ye Zexi a little helplessly: "What are we going to do now?"

"Let me look at Weibo first." Ye Zexi said.

So the three of them sat down on the sofa again, of course He Jinyun and Ye Zexi were sitting together, and Shan Zeyu was thrown onto another sofa to continue to cry.

As soon as he opened Weibo, Ye Zexi's eyebrows jumped.

Shan Zeyu really didn't lie, and the number of fans in the livestream room was an unremarkable 990,000 people, which is 10,000 short of one million.

Just a few minutes after the incident happened, Ye Zexi and He Jinyun's hashtag "kissing" was on the hot search.

Ye Zexi clicked in and took a look--Whoa, it really went live.

But for the livestream of an artist, there will always be fans recording the screen, to not miss anything on stream, and this time is naturally the same.

Ye Zexi clicked into the video. When the video played, there were two figures entangled together, their heads were very close to each other.

They don't need to guess, they know what the two are doing.

What's more, Ye Zexi and He Jinyun both looked at the camera afterwards. Now there was no need for fans to guess who these two protagonists are, they had already exposed themselves.

And the subsequent conversation between He Jinyun and Shan Zeyu confirmed this point.

In just such a short time, the hot search positions climbed up a few more in an instant.

During this period of time, "Famous General" was released and it was still a hot topic. The discussion of Ye Zexi and He Jinyun on the whole network once soared, and today's video directly added fuel to the fire.

In just five minutes, the number of reposts of the video had exceeded 50,000, and the number of comments and likes had soared all the way.

Gao Shu was the first to receive the news. The call from the Public Relations Department came. Gao Shu felt panic at first when he heard the words "Affair Exposure", and then he was relieved again when he heard the name "He Jinyun".

"Are you sure it is He Jinyun?" Gao Shu asked.

"Yes, it's spreading on the Internet now. Should we speak now or ask the boss first?"

"No need to ask." Gao Shu said directly, "This is a rumor, we just need to write a statement...Hmm, forget it, let me do it myself, you do what you need to do and don't worry."

Gao Shu said so, and the public relations manager was relieved: "Then I will have to trouble you."

After hanging up the phone, Gao Shu went to Weibo to take a look. Good grief, the hot search turned out to be in the top ten, but the problem is not big.

Are you kidding me, Ye Zexi will kiss He Jinyun?

He works as his agent, would he not know?

Thinking about this, Gao Shu did not hesitate, and clicked on the Weibo input, and soon posted such a Weibo in the name of the studio——

Ye Zexi Studio: Fake, just a rumor, please ignore it.

As soon as this Weibo was posted, comments and reposts broke 10,000 in minutes.

At first, it was normal response in the comment area, but soon Gao Shu found something strange——

"The rumor has been refuted!"

"No? Can this be said to be a rumor?"

"They even kissed! Has the studio watched the video?"

"Can this be said to be fake? Does the studio think we have problems with our eyes?"

"Yeah, you really can't refute this evidence, right? Let's not talk about whether the video is real or not, it's the livestream! Livestream! One million fans have seen it!"

"And He Jinyun and Ye Zexi both spoke up afterward, and it didn't look like they were faking it, right? Is it possible that the studio is trying to say that Ye Zexi is just acting?"

"Good grief, kissing act on a livestream? No matter what, my couple is real anyway!"

"I'm ready to say congratulations, when the studio came out, I suddenly couldn't understand..."

"Come come! They've admitted it!"

"It's true!! Sister upstairs, you're not wrong!"

"They're really together!!! Damn!!!"

"??? Where do you read the news?"

"No, didn't the studio here say it was fake? How did it become real again?"

"Don't bother with this nonsense, just go to Ye Zexi's Weibo."

"Is Ye Zexi having a conflict with the studio? How come they say different things?"

Seeing this, Gao Shu's eyebrows jumped fiercely. He quickly exited the comment area and clicked on the follower list. Ye Zexi surprisingly appeared in the first place. Then he clicked on Ye Zexi's Weibo homepage, and a Weibo post entered his vision--

@Ye Zexi: Stop asking, it's what it is. But I have to declare, it's not HeXi, it will be renamed XiHe in the future!

Gao Shu: "?"

How can it be true?

Didn't you say you won't be with He Jinyun?

---

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 926 29
A/N: Had a bout of inspiration; may edit and then republish some time later after finishing writing another story, since I'm more focused on my other...
41.1K 1K 54
It all started with her dying and some random ass system coming up to her. --- Counterattacking the female lead Yu Meng: Easy, done, everything is s...
5.8K 44 12
清穿之幸运人生 As an inconspicuous concubine in the palace, Wu Yafangyi thought that her life would be like this. After all, not every transmigration girl...
750K 31.1K 98
Song Jinxi really likes the overlord villain in a story about a sadomasochistic president. The villain is handsome and innocent, smarter than demon...