//cinderella//{sasunaru}

By I_meow_you2

Cinderella in sasunaru version. The story has changes and is altered to quite some extent. After Naruto's par... More

AN!
Chapter 1
chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7 :)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 ~
Chapter-13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
AN! ❤💕

Epilogue (Final)

1.2K 65 17
By I_meow_you2

Author's Pov~

The entire kingdom was in celebration for the price of the kingdom was born to none other than Naruto Uchiha Uzumaki and sasuke Uchiha Uzumaki.
The one and only, Natsuke Uchiha Uzumaki.

A complete copy of the blond

-Xo0-

"Ne, neh-chan.... Hurry up I don't want them to catch us"
"Calm down, they won't"
"Uhm" he nodded.
"As soon as I take two cookies from here, I'll put everything back in place they'll never know"
"Know what?" Sasuke asked.
"Papa!" Both the kids yelled afraid.
"No it's okay, you can eat those cookies, no worries" Naruto smiled.
"We'll just-" Sasuke took out a box from far back, "Yeah, we'll be on our way"
"Wait are those Auntie Sakura's brownies!?" Sarada yelled.
"Bye kids" Naruto walked off with the raven both of them holding back laughter as their kids clumsily tried to run after them, "Wait! No don't eat those without ussss!!!" they cried.
"Oh no don't worry, we'll also be taking auntie Ino's gifts" Naruto smiled at them.
"Ahhh! Sorry!!"

-Xo0X-

Natsuke now 12 years old made his way to his sister's room, "Neh-Chan can I tell you something?"
"Hn" she smiled looking towards him, he looked nervous about something.
"Uh... I think there is something wrong with mom and dad's relationship, I think something is going wrong that we don't know about"
"Why would you think that?" Sarada asked looking shocked.
"Last night I woke up to drink water, when I went near mom and dad's room, I heard mom asking dad to stop, he was yelling ya know. I think dad is hurting him, I want to confront him and I need your help!" he stated boldly but when he looked up he saw Sarada blushing madly.
"....What?" he felt confused.
"Well actually everything's fine it's better than fine as a matter of fact. What were they doing in these morning?"
"...kissing" Natsuke said with a blush and a small frown after some time. "And mom looked happy?" he asked himself.
"Yes, and about what happened, you'll know when you're older" she turned away.
"Hn, Ok...." he said confused, but his sister never lied to him so if there was something wrong then Sarada would have told him but she seems okay with it so it's probably nothing.

-Xo0X-

"Natsu, Sasu, Sara! Come down to dinner!"
"Hai" all the three said in sync.
"Happy birthday Natsu!" they all clapped, "Happy 14th birthday young man, cut the cake"
"Yosh!!"

-Xo0X-

"But moommm, I don't want a ball!" Sarada whined.
"You're 18 now, try out the new things" Naruto said cheerfully.
"Th-"
"Did you know me and your mom got married because of a ball?" Sasuke intterupted her.
"Wait, wait, really!?" Natsuke asked.
"Mhm" they both smiled.
"Ne, ne will you tell us your story?" Sarada asked.
"Alright then!-" Naruto started.
"-Buckle up" Sasuke finished.

-Xo0X-

"Mom, can we talk?"
"Come in"
"Actually, I want to become the queen without marrying off to anybody"
Naruto smiled, "Of couse but do you also wish to live an unmarried life?"
"Would you accept that?"
"If that's what you want then I will always support you, I just wanted to ask honey" he smiled.
"It's just that I've not found anybody who.... uh..."
"Who?"
"Loves me like dad loves you" she confessed. Causing Naruto to blush.... He laughed, "You'll find them at the most unexpected times, like Tomato stands in a market-" he stopped for a second trying to remove the blush, "I know you'll find someone better, don't look for one, it'll come when the time is right."
"Thanks mom" she hugged him. He ruffled her hair and kissed her forehead.

-Xo0X-

"Dad....?"
"Yeah"
"Uh.... actually... I've been wondering if, i-if I could go out for a day to the Hyuga Inuzuka kingdom?"
"Hn, sure..."
"Yes!-"
"But on one condition"
"What, what, what??" he asked happily.
"What was with the stuttering and why do you want to go?" Sasuke asked with a smirk.
"I-it's no-nothing. No, I was just uh.... si-simply going, dattebasa" he stuttered again with a blush, "Well I'll uh.... be going now"
"No you won't" Naruto said standing at the door, both of his parents smirking widely.
"Momm, daad~" he whined. "Go on" they both said in sync.
"Well there is this g-girl. SHE'S JUST MY FRIEND!! and she uh... i-invited me over" he said.
"She's your friend....." Naruto smirked, "but you love her, don't you?" he finished.
He went red from head to toe, "th-that's not true!!" he made a pathetic attempt to fight back.
"Go on and have fun, it's alright with us.....but don't have too much fun" Sasuke said.
"Dad!" He yelled storming out of the room with a super bright blush across his face.
"What happened t-" Sarada asked.
"Don't ask" he walked away without looking at her.

"You didn't have to tease him like that" Naruto said wrapping his arms around the raven's neck.
"I just wanted to see how he would react" Sasuke chuckled.
"Meanie" the blond pouted. Sasuke leaned down and kissed his pouting lips.
"Guilty as charged"

-Xo0X-

"I now announce you Queen Sarada Uchiha Uzumaki!"
"Haah, finally free" the raven sighed stretching his arms.
"They grow up so fast... Too fast actually" the blond frowned.
"They do" Sasuke acknowledged wrapping one arm around his waist.
"Well Natsuke will turn king in next two years.... We might also have a queen. Look at them" Naruto pointed.

Hima Hyuga Inuzuka and Natsuke were by the garden. He picked a purple orchid bunch and gave it to her, she blushed a little as he chuckled.

"Hn.... That's nice"
"You're glad Sarada decided to not marry aren't you?" Naruto looked at him with 'I know' eyes.
"Well obviously. What kind of dad would want anybody to touch their precious daughter with their filthy hands" he pouted. "You can NOT blame me" he looked away stubbornly.
"I'm not blaming you but if Sarada does find someone don't block her path you get me?"
"I won't" he said.
"You promise?"
"But what if that guy is not good, what if he's just an imposter, what if he wants to harm her, what i-"
"Trust her Sasu" he said, "I trust she will find the right person"
"I'll try" the raven said, Naruto looked at him with a small glare.
"Sorry no, I'm not promising" he pouted and shut him out.

-Xo0X-

"Mom, dad.... I'm nervous"
"Don't be, you'll be perfectly fine" Naruto said.
"You'll make a great king" Sasuke encouraged him.
"Hn..." he took a deep breath and walked out into the coronation.

"I now pronounce you King of Uchiha Namikaze kingdom!"
"All hail the king. May you live a long and healthy life!" the towns people cheered.

"Now I'm officially retired" Sasuke smiled smugly. "Let's go to the beaches" he told Naruto excitedly.
"It hasn't even been two minutes since Natsu became king" the blond rolled his eyes.
"Beaches sound nice" he chuckled.
"They sure do" the raven chuckled with him.

-Xo0X-

"Mom, dad this is Tadashi Hyuga" Sarada introduced.
"And uh...."
"Can I have your daughter's hand!?" he yelled nervous and blushing.
She hit his shin, "They don't even know you yet!" she whisper shouted to him. He made an 'o' shape.
He cleared his throat regaining his composure.
"I'm Tadashi Hyuga, son of Neji Hyuga and Ten ten hyuga" he introduced bowing down.
"So he did marry" Naruto chuckled. "Ne sasuke?" the raven had panic written all over his face.
"Haha, he's just a little shocked. If you don't mind Tadashi-kun, how about after a while. After we get to know you? And stay for dinner" Naruto said, handling the situation with a very calm behavior.
"Of course" he bowed.
"Yay!! Thank you mom, thank you dad" Sarada hugged both of them and walked away with Tadashi hand in hand.

Sasuke's thoughts went into a full blown panic mode. "Breathe sasuke" Naruto said wrapping his arms around the other.
"No" came a semi squeak, a very non Uchiha voice.
"Naruto my night mares came true"
"This isn't a night mare"
"Why does this have to happen with me?"
"This isn't about you"
"Why does this have to happen to her?"
"She is actually really happy about it if you missed"
"Naruto~" he whined snuggling into the blonds shirt with a few tears.
"This isn't fair" he whined.
"There we go, it's gonna be alright" Naruto ran his fingers through his hair.

-Xo0X-

"I now pronounce you husband and wife!" Tadashi slid the ring onto her finger.
Sasuke was a free flowing waterfall and Naruto was comforting him.

They kissed and walked off hand in hand!!

"Go Neh-chan!!" Natsuke cheered holding Hima's hand in his own.

Sarada tossed her bouquet into the air and hima, who was talking to Natsu. Caught it by chance.
He eyes widened as she blushed.
As she looked back at Natsuke, he was down in one knee, "Will you make me the happiest man alive and marry me?" he asked.
Her eyes brimmed with tears as she jumped onto him, "Yesss!!!" she yelled.

Cheers erupted throughout the crowd as his sister came and hugged him tightly, "Congrats little bro!" she squealed.
"Congrats Hima!!" she hugged her tightly.

"What's going on?" Sasuke asked really really confused.
"They planned it, if Hima managed to catch the bouquet of flowers then he would propose to her" he smiled widely.
"And you knew about this" The blond nodded as both of them made their way towards the couple.
"I'm seriously loosing my touch" The raven sighed then bringing out a huge smile as he saw his son at the verge of tears.

They both hugged and blessed them and Hinata and kiba also hugged and blessed them.
"Don't hurt my daughter" Kiba said, Hinata held him back. "Darling, not now" she seemed frustrated like this was an everyday thing.

Then Sasuke and Kiba's eyes met, "This isn't fair right"
"Never was" Sasuke replied they hugged each other starting to cry all over again.

Both Naruto and Hinata sighed and laughed. "This will go on forever"
"Till the end of times" Hinata agreed.

"My daughter is next isn't she?" Neji came inbetween them.
"Good luck" Kiba and Sasuke chuckled. "No way, no, she isn't marrying no one" he denied.
"That's what we said" Sasuke and Kiba said in perfect sync.

"Is it hard to convince them"
"Don't stress to much, there are two things-" Naruto said.
"-Comfort and bribe" Hinata finished.
Ten ten blushed then all three of them laughed.

-Xo0X-

The times were never better!

THE END!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 2.7K 11
An argument that left Naruto feeling broken. An accident filling Sasuke with regret. Hopefully it's not too late. *Warning: This is a BoyXBoy love...
169K 4.8K 32
naruto is getting treated bad in the villiage so is kakashi and sakura. one day when the council turns on naruto and has him almost beaten to death t...
43.7K 1K 8
EDITED ✔ Sasuke Uchiha is a 14 year old boy who had nothing but a normal, boring, life. But one day, on his way from school, he saw moving trucks in...
225K 8.6K 46
The young Uchiha prince Sasuke got his eyes on kid Naruto long ago but didn't realize it was love, The innocent oblivious kid Naruto was growing up a...