MONSTER

By CognizantMind

"Strip!" "What? What the hell did you say?" "With that one inch of fabric hanging from your waist which I be... More

Disclaimer
1.Fired.
2.Secretary
3.Wolf
4.Strip
5.Beg me.
6.Interviews
7.Coffee
8.I Quit
9.Washroom.
10.Caged
11.Resign
12.Oldfriend
13.Slap
14.Wet.
15.Autograph.
16.Angel
17.Savior
18.Haunted
19.Rules
20.Locked
21.Slave
22.Why?
23.Trapped.
24.Victim
25.Orphanage
26.Love?
27.Mine
28.Hot.
29.Unprecedented.
30.Caring.
31.Like Lovers
32.Movie Room
33.PDA
34.HeartBreak
35.Demigod
36.Trust me.
37.Undeserve.
38. Absence.
39.Vulnerable.
40.Truth
41.Brats
42.Guilty
43.Love
44.Beach!
45. Vin Chaud
47.Broken
48.Indifferent
49.Sorry
50.Dungeon
51.Piano
52.Handsome
53.Happy Birthday! (THE END)
Note

46.Boss

353 22 1
By CognizantMind

"Come to my cabin once you finish your work."

A message Annastasia got just before the lunch break. She disregarded it and continued her work. When the lunch break began, rather than going to his cabin she went to the canteen.

Suga sat on his sofa waiting for her, he continued to look at the watch, five minutes passed by. Then he chose to go call her himself. But he didn't find her in her cabin and thought it unusual because he had asked her to come. So he went straight to the canteen.

The hustle-bustle went quiet when they saw Suga standing in the entry. Each eye went to him and all stood up from their place bowing to their chief, except for Annastasia.

Why is he here? She didn't anticipate that he would come to the canteen to look for her. Since he won't ever come here. The employees in the canteen were mulling over where he would go, why is he here, and who will get fired today. Suga wandered his eyes all over and then it landed on her.

Annastasia acknowledged she has been recognized. She naturally attempts to let herself down, so she just mysteriously gets disappeared.

"Now what trouble have you caused Anna?" Jungkook murmurs as he sees his boss coming towards them.

"Noona, My associates are calling me, " Tae-Hyun fled from his seat taking his plate with him.

"No, don't go," She mumbled.

Suga strolled towards their table and sat adjacent to her.

"Why is The Boss here today?" Jungkook prodded.

"Hmm? Oh, I simply needed to see what my employees are eating."

"Really?" Jungkook squinted his eyes.

"Do you want me to ban you from meeting my brother?" Suga cautioned.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and focused on his food.

Suga then put all his attention towards the girl beside him. He pulled her chair nearer, putting his hand on the highest point of the seat.

What the fuck is he doing? This unexpected nearness in the public spot was frightening her. When she thought her feelings were getting wild, he whispered in her ears.

"Why didn't you come to my cabin?"

She thought to retort but kept quiet.

"I haven't done lunch, Kitten,"

Why does he have to use that nickname here? Not that anybody can hear but my feelings are spilling all over the place.

His closeness was intimidating even though he meant no harm.

It was excessively tense for her to deal with, so she just stood up and left the place.

Suga scowled, again thinking that it is peculiar. Why is she behaving so weirdly? He was just unaware that he was going to experience the different phases of loving a woman.

The mid-day break finished and everyone returned to work. The whole day she acted unexpectedly. Toward the day's end, he was the one who went to her cabin.

"Annastasia, have you finished your work?"

She just shook her head, eyes still on the screen not sparing him a glance.

"Alright, finish it," He just sat next to her hauling the seat from the front.

He wasn't sitting idle, he was thinking the reason for her ignorance.

He lifted his hand and touched her hair strands to tuck it behind her ear to see her face clearly, but she moved aside. Now it got severe for him. Having no experience with women, he didn't have the patience.

"Why are you acting so oddly today?" he addressed, while she stayed shut. "Did I do something? You can tell me. If it's my fault I will apologise, I promise." he said gently.

This man is making it difficult for me to ignore him.

"Sugar? What did I do wrong?" he asked again anticipating a reply. Then he reclined back pondering where did it went wrong. He started from the picnic to the camping, then to the morning and to the office. And it strikes him.

"So, you are angry because I didn't let you go to the salon?"

She rolled her eyes.

"So, that's the case," Suga understood when he felt her body language change a bit.

"If that's the case then Iam not apologising Kitten," he stated.

She gritted her teeth and stood up making the seat go in reverse. "Let's Go!" she said and began walking to the lift not waiting for him to join.

Suga laughed it out and followed her after closing the cabin door.

"So, you are sure you're going to ignore me like that?" he said as he inclined towards the lift and saw her hands crossed.

No reply.

"Alright, we'll see how far you can go with this." he declared and walked to the vehicle.

On the way to the house, Suga found it amusing, how just a minor thing is making her do it, but he was unaware that it is just normal. And he was going to get used to it if he has decided to spend his time on earth with her.

They finally arrive at the house.

"I'll be waiting for you in the dinner." he spoke loudly, while she was headed to her room.

The dinner time came and he waited but there was no sign of her. The cook looked at him and inquired, "Sir, is there any problem?"

"No, I am just waiting for Annastasia,"

"But Maam ate already."

It didn't surprise him however he began feeling bleak. Suga had his dinner and went to her room. He didn't thump, however opened the door and walked inside, he saw her lying on the bed looking on the opposite side with her blanket. Suga jumped on the bed and inclined next to her.

"I know you are still awake Kitten,"

She didn't react.

"I haven't done lunch and I didn't do dinner,"

She promptly woke up, and confronted him, "Why?"

Her interest radiated his face. She saw him grin broadly with his gums being noticeable.

"Because I waited for you twice and you didn't come."

She rolled her eyes, "Go, eat your dinner, iam fine."

"But Iam not , you are angry upon me for a petty reason Kitten,"

She turned away. Suga held her chin and made her look towards him, "Is it fair that I give you leave specfically, just because Iam in love with you when I treat all my employees in the same way."

She pondered over that question and responded, "N-no, "

"Then? How can I give you even a couple of hours while the others in the building are still working?"

"B- but.." she was prepared to throw a fit, "I said I can overwork to repay that, I can come early or leave late."

"But I don't want you away from my eyesight,"

Her lips went into a straight line, "You are simply too bossy Min Yoongi, go have your dinner,"

"Not before I know that you aren't mad upon me anymore, "

"I'm not, now go,"

He grinned broadly and pulled her towards him embracing her from the back.

"What are you doing?" she lifted his hand and looked at him, "Go eat something,"

"I ate already, I just wanted your attention so I lied,"

She scowled at him and went to the furthest limit of the bed, "Then don't come close to me, You liar,"

He laughed and moved closer to her and again pulled her towards him, hugging her from the back. She chose not to push him away and let him sleep like that.

The following morning these lovebirds woke up ahead of the time, at least Annastasia did before Suga could awaken her.

Her eyes slightly open, she felt the sensation of something delicate. At the point when she moved her eyes around, she realized she was sleeping on Suga's chest and the two of them naked while his hand circled her body.

"What the heck?!!" she sat on the bed holding the sheet tight to her chest.

Suga's sleep got broken, he woke up, "Good Morning Sugar," his raspy voice landed on her ears.

But before she could drool over that voice she grumbled. "Hell with your good morning, How did I land on your chest, naked?" I thought I was still angry with him but what the hell has happened.

Suga sat on the bed near her and whispered, "You don't remember what happened yesterday night?"

There stay no space between their faces as she turned her head towards him, "N-no,"

"Need me to tell you?" he gazed at her while wetting his lips.

Annastasia nodded.

He took his lips nearer to her ears and whispered, "You were sleeping soundly, however I decided to awaken your feelings in the middle of the night, I removed the cover and pulled the strap on your shoulder, giving you delicate kisses on your skin."

She believed she could faint by his voice, as it was invigorating without actually doing anything, "Then?" she spoke while he paused to look at her expression.

"Then you whined like you always do, but I didn't stop, I went down kissing the rear of your skin which made you turn around."

"And after that?" her brain was getting increasingly inquisitive.

"I kissed your neck burying my face over here.." he touch his lips to her nape, " You held my body, partaking in the inclination."

"And then," her eyes went shut,

"Then, I opened my shirt allowing you to touch my bare chest, while opening your little dress,"

"A-and?"

"And afterward my Kitten," he nibbled her ear between his lips. It made her groan, and she drove him away.

"You bossy liar, you most likely stripped my garments and put me on your chest because you realized how furious I was on you. But that won't work." she sneered and turned away her eyes while crossing her arms.

Suga laughed while inclining towards the headboard, "You women are over-thinkers. If you don't trust me then take a look at your inner thighs."

She raised the sheet to check out, there were red marks all over. "How did I.."

"If you put a touch of squeeze on your mind then you will probably remember how you begged for me Kitten."

What more could she say? She did remember everything and stayed silent, acknowledging how frail she is for him. While she was as yet in her contemplations she felt her body being swept away from the bed.

"What are you doing?" she asked while Suga carried her out of the room.

"Taking you to my bathroom, since that is huge."

"But why?"

"So that you don't have to go to a salon,"

She scowled squinting her eyes since she didn't understand anything.

"Put me down, someone may see us like this."

"Nobody is going to come up here."

In the meantime of their quarrel, Suga carried her to his room and put her down.

"You need to remove that cover from you,"

"Why?" she widened her eye and held it tighter.

"Since I can't take you with it to the shower."

"We are not showering together Min Yoongi if that's what you thinking."

"Why not?" he quickly dismissed the distance between them.

She got intimated, "B-because that w-would be embarr..."

"Embarrasing? I have seen you stripped so often. Why would it be embarassing?"

"You won't understand,"

"Then make me understand ," there was an earnestness in his voice that she felt and allowed him to pull off the cover from her body.

He didn't look elsewhere aside from her eyes and took her to the shower. Her feet arrived on the cold tiles making her legs quiver. They remained naked in front of each other. Her hands went to cover herself.

"You don't need to feel embarrassed," he cupped her face. "I treasure every part of yours ." and kissed her lips while turning the shower on. The water cascaded from their skin while they were blended in one another's arms. Then he turned it off, leaving the shower.

"W-where are you going?" she asked hesitantly,

"Give me a min," Within a minute, he was inside the shower with a little jar in his grasp.

"What's that?"

"A Coffee scrub, they say Coffee is best for tan removal,"

"Don't tell me you're go..."

"Yes! This is going to be your personal salon, now standstill,"

"I fell so shy.." she whined walking backward "....you don't need to do this Yoongi,"

His fingers stopped inside the jar, he raised his eyelids to take a look at her, "I know I don't have to, but I want to. I want to do things for you. So, don't stop me."

A warm smile lifted the corners of her mouth indicating that she won't stop him.

Suga took out the scrub and scoured everything over her body while she stood there like a little child being made to bathe. Her eyes filled with adoration and incredibly, not accepting this is the same person from a year ago.

When he was done he took her to the bathtub and put her on the water which had a bath bomb inside it.

"They said you have to sit her for two or three minutes," he said while moving his hands in the foamed water.

"And who are they?" she asked,

He looked at her innocently, "Beauty experts,"

She chuckled, "I can take it ahead from here."

"No! I started it I need to finish this, simply stay there while I wash up."

As usual, the boss in him was still at work so she obeyed. When he was done he carried her back to the shower and washed all from her body while kissing her every now and then.

"Do you know somthing about you?"

"Like what?" he asked while cleaning her back.

"You like affection but you are too shy to ask it."

"Is it?" he turned her around.

"Yes, I have seen you being hesitant sometimes. But you don't need to be that around me."

"Really? So that means I can do anything without asking?" Suddenly he was acting mischievous, Annastasia drove him away.

When they were done, he brought her out of the shower and wiped off her body dry, and wrapped the towel around her figure. Then he took her to his closet and put her on a seat.

"Can I go now?" she stood up.

"Not before I have dressed up," he began getting ready for the office.

She sat back watching him strip bare and put on an endless series of fabrics.

"Like what you see?" he spoke while feeling her eyes all over him.

She shied and averted her eyes, "I can't believe that you are the same person whom I met a year ago because that man would have done nothing like this.

"That man would not have even fallen for you."

"Then who fell for me?"

He strolled to her and bent down, "Min yoong did," then again carried her in his arms and went to her room.

"I can wear my garments,"

"No! I will dress you up today,"

"You are seriously bossy and obstinate Yoongi,"

He picked out a dress from her wardrobe "This will look great? I think,"

"Why is it always black? Why is dark your top choice, everything is black around you, your room is black, portion of your suits are shades of black. Why?"

"So, that you come and fill colors in them," he pinched her nose playfully and made her wear everything, regardless of the amount of refusal from her.

"But how did you ever become that Monster? " she addressed, her face unveiling her interest to know the truth.

"I'll tell you everything but now we are getting late for the office, we should go, come on."

"Min Yoongi,"

"Yes?" he turned around while hurrying towards the car.

"You are one hell of a bossy man,"

He chuckled, "Don't worry Sugar, you can rule over me,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 4.3K 38
Jungkook: "Where is your daughter?" He asked Mr Park in the scariest voice that sent shivers down my spine. Mr Park: "I really don't know." He sighe...
179K 5.2K 77
HIGHEST RANKING: #1 in BANGTANSONYEONDAN (Updated: May 23rd 2021) This is the first fic I've written.. So it's a little cringe.. {BtsXReader} The cha...
10.8M 434K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...