no ordinary high school

By spidrmcn

*DISCLAIMER* this is a fanfiction!! this story is from my imagination & is for entertainment. please remember... More

Side Notes
Chapter 1 - The News
Chapter 2 - Group Skype Call
Chapter 3 - A week of hanging out
Chapter 4 - Sick
Chapter 5 - the move
Chapter 6 - still in touch
Chapter 7 - new house
Chapter 8 - new student
Chapter 9 - befriending
Chapter 10 - the lie
Chapter 11 - preperation
Chapter 12 - auditons
Chapter 13 - Girl Meets World?
Chapter 14 - the date
Chapter 15 - on set
Chapter 16 - a visit with an old friend
Chapter 17 - paparazzi
Chapter 18 - Christmas Eve
Chapter 19 - in between now & then
Chapter 20 - New Years Eve
Chapter 21 - you all knew?
Chapter 22 - back to "normal"
Chapter 23 - yeah, alright
Chapter 25 - meet the parents
Chapter 26 - so B it
Chapter 27 - why
Chapter 28 - bathroom cries
Chapter 29 - thank you
Chapter 30 - & goodbye

Chapter 24 - Peyton's Choice

673 31 4
By spidrmcn

Peyton's POV

I went over to G's house after In N Out burger. We watched Big Hero 6 and ate quesadillas.

"So what are you going to do about boarding school?" She asked me.

I shrugged. I honestly have no idea. "I don't know. It'll be a change."

"Why are you going anyways?" she asked.

"I mean... I get that it's your old school and you have a lot of friends but-"

"I don't like seeing Sabrina and Bradley."

"I thought you liked Bradley?"

I rubbed my face. "I do I just..."

"Just what?" She asked.

"I'm jealous of Bradley and it's not fair how everything is handed to him easily."

G looked at me confused.

"I failed at dating Rowan.. we all know that lasted less than an hour."

G shrugged and opened her mouth about to say something, but I continued.

"and Sabrina Carpenter... she was my first real girlfriend and my first kiss..."

"Aw Peyton!"

I hunched over and covered my face with my hands.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of.." G said putting her hand on my back.

"I couldn't keep a girlfriend for more than two weeks." I sighed out. "Bradley gets to be Sabrina's boyfriend and Corey gets to be Rowan's. It's not fair."

"Well... maybe this is just a sign telling you that you haven't found the perfect one yet. It's not your fault." She rubbed my back.

"I don't know, I just don't know and it's confusing. Also it's painful as hell." I said leaning back into my couch.

"You'll find someone Peyton, I promise."

I shrugged again. "I'm not so sure now."

"Running away isn't a good idea. Especially going to a boarding school, one that you've already left once before, just to get away."

I thought about it as she continued.

"If you leave Girl Meets World, go to the boarding school, and then leave the school again. You might not be accepted back to Girl Meets World, or Chambridge High for that matter. Also... Think about your fans!"

I chuckled. "Bradley said the same thing, the fans part."

"Great minds think alike." She said pointing to her head.

"Oh, you like Bradley better than me now?" I joked.

She high-pitched scoffed and nudged my shoulder. "Looks like the sappy Peyton took a trip."

I shrugged. "I guess so."

That lead me to another shoulder nudge.

We sat in silence for a bit.

"Hey Peyton?" G asked.

"Yeah?" I questioned looking at her.

"Why did you leave the boarding school?" She asked me.

I left out a long sigh. "It's a really long story." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

She looked at the clock in my basement, "we have time."

I sighed again. "Well, it was an all boys school at the time. And one day I was goofing off with my friend and we got this crazy idea into our heads."

"Oh boy.. what was this brilliant idea?" I asked.

"Stealing the academy's boat and drive it over to the all girls boarding school across the lake for our school."

G rolled her eyes.

"Long story short; I was caught and so was my friend, a while after he got accepted back and now I did."

"Idiots."

I chuckled.

"You stole a boat just for girls?" She questioned.

I shrugged. "Adolescent boys. Like I said indirectly before; I'm not good with girls."

She rolled her eyes again. "You're good with me, Rowan and even Sabrina! You're a great friend. Sometimes girls need a guy friend more than a boyfriend."

I shrugged once again. "I know it's bad to be thinking of just a relationship, but I can't keep one and I don't know why!"

"For all you know, Rowan and Sabrina will both come to you for advice on Corey and Bradley."

I sighed.

"Wait, so you didn't leave, you got expelled?" G asked.

I squinted one eye making a half confused, half thinking face.

"I guess so. It was more like getting withdrawn of my scholarship. I've never told anyone else that."

"Why not?"

"I don't want it to define me."

"Well at least you've matured." She said.

I smiled and nodded in agreement.

G's mom picker her up shortly after our conversation and she left my house. Then out of the blue, Sabrina texted me.

Sabrina C.: hey!
Me: hi
Sabrina C.: how ya doing?
Me: alright, hbu?
Sabrina C.: good!
so question...
Me: yes?
Sabrina C.: what are your thoughts about the academy?

I sighed as I looked at my phone.

My phone buzzed next to me and I glanced at it.

Sabrina C.: you there?
Me: yeah.
Sabrina C.: oh, did my message not go through?
Me: it did, I just didn't know how to answer.
Sabrina C.: well there must be a reason.
Me: I'll get back to you.
Sabrina C.: okay! See ya Peyton.

I laid down on my bed and sighed. I hated this. I felt like my chest was collapsing into my body and there was no support holding it up.

I accidentally fell asleep, and the next day I had to finish shooting Girl Meets First Date.

I walked into set and Rowan smiled at me. I smiled back at her and walked over to her and Corey.

"Hey Peyton!" She said giving me a side hug.

Corey smiled at me. I smiled back.

I wish I was as chill as him, even he has better luck with girls. I thought.

I walked into my dressing room and got into Lucas's first date outfit. When I was on the set, Corey made a joke.

"How funny would it have been if they made the line 'Maya's giving me like 69 percent!" He told me. We started laughing, our immature minds.

Sabrina raised her eyebrow at us and we instantly went silent.

We filmed all scenes up until the kiss. Rowan and I fake kissed about seven times.

We would get to the kissing part and she would place her lips near the corner of my lips, not touching.

Before we filmed the actual kiss we took a break. I found Corey at the snack table and walked over to him.

"Hey Corey."

"Hi Peyton. How's it going?"

I nodded. "Good, good. I have a question."

"Yeah?" He mumbled as he ate some M&Ms.

"How are you okay with this?"

"Okay with what?" he asked like he had no idea.

"Rowan and I kissing...?" I clarified.

"What? You two are kissing?" He chuckled. "Huh, I guess I never realized that. I mean, I guess I'm fine with it. It's her role, and her decision, I can't control anything she or the writers do."

I nodded. "But, it's not going to happen, but say we fall for each other?"

He shrugged not looking up from the M&Ms. "I'd guess I would let her go. I mean, if I truly love her, as long as she's happy I should be too. I shouldn't try to stop her from her happiness."

"I never thought about that.." I admitted.

He shrugged. "that's just me, I'm sorry. Getting... "cheated" on twice before a month really sucks. I understand your reason for running." he put air quotes around the word cheated.

"Running?" I questioned.

"Yeah, running to the academy..."

"I'm not..."

"Peyton you don't have to lie to me, I understand. I've been in that position before. I won't tell them if that's the real reason." Corey said patting me on the back and heading back to the set.

I sighed. I know what my choice is.
---
Oooh!! Cliffhanger :O
Hello.... Yes, I know this chapter was late, I'm sorry!!
I was so busy this week. so.much.band. I had a lot of homework, plus state testing, which doesn't make finding time any easier. I made this chapter a little longer to make up for my lateness.
I'm hoping to wrap this story up and start a sequel and a new story (around the same time) soon. :D
Have a good week!! I'll try to update on time next chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 72.3K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...
16.6M 642K 63
Bitmiş nefesi, biraz kırılgan sesi, Mavilikleri buz tutmuş, Elleri nasırlı, Gözleri gözlerime kenetli; "İyi ki girdin hayatıma." Diyor. Ellerim eller...
22.4M 788K 69
"The Hacker and the Mob Boss" ❦ Reyna Fields seems to be an ordinary girl with her thick-framed glasses, baggy clothes, hair always up in a ponytail...
282K 7K 101
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #1- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...