Fairytales💗

By blissfulsana

Some stories with different plots with loads of love<3 A compalition of beautiful, heart-touching , emotio... More

About the story💁🏻‍♀️
Parents❤️‍🩹
Virginity Lost💔
With you, till eternity🥺💓
Her Peace❤
Meri Duniya💓
Mere Jaaniye✨🥺💜
Not Yours, Anymore...🥺
My Hero❤✨
My Kiddo💓
And we meet, yet again

Beyond A Lifetime💕🥺

1.7K 110 79
By blissfulsana

Jab do dil mil jaate hai na, toh unhe samay, doori yahan tak ki maut bhi door nahi kar sakti. Here, presenting a Sumod OS, based upon such a incident. 

*Do play the audio, to feel the vibes, will be putting another audio in between, play that when it comes in front of you, for further feels* 

I would really like if you keep commenting side by side, as the OS would be quite long, though I will finish it in a single part, so, please keep commenting side by side to encourage me☺

Language: A Hinglish OS

AGE RATING: 15+ (CONTAINS EMOTIONAL SCENES, ADULT ROMANCE, VIOLENCE, AND DEATH(S))

"Pramod!! Get up! It's 10!" Shouted a girl draped in a beautiful elegant saree.

"Let me sleep Susheela Ji, Aren't you tired after last night?" He replied naughtily.

She tried hard not to blush. Finally, when she was successful, she added rudely. 

"No, I'm not. And you better get up, or else I shall break the 206 bones of yours and make them 412!

"You are soo rude😩 but you know what..." He pulled her over him. 

He opened his eyes like he never slept. And as we all know, Pramod, the ultimate flirt... he pulled off her pallu. Her cleavage, her waist, and her neck were visible, which had quite many love bites already🙈 He went near her long opened hair and smelled them. He was turning on and S realized it. He kissed her neck. She closed her eyes, throwing her head back, she let him do whatever he wants to. He placed kisses on her cleavage, her waist, her lips and was about to open the dori of her blouse when there was a knock at the door. Susheela got up immediately and fixed herself up. 

Susheela: Pramod, get up.

Pramod turned his face to another side. 

Susheela opened the door. A woman standing was standing there.

S: Good Morning Mom. 

She was about to touch the feet of the woman.

M: Arrey Arrey! Stop Susheela. What are you doing? I told you na, you are not my daughter-in-law, I bought you here as my daughter. Come. (She spread her arms)

S got into her arms, and wrapped her arms around her mother. 

S: I love you Ma.

And there comes a man.

J: Mini... Pramod abhi tak utha nahi? 

M: Poocho apni iss rajdulaari beti se! Mai toh yahi poochne aayi thi, but ye pair choone lag gyi.

J: Susheela, abhi tak so rha hai woh?

S: Haan dad! Itni der se utha rhi hun, but woh hai ki... sote ja rha h... aur (in flow) mujhe bhi kheech liya apne upar au...

P: (from inside, fake coughs)

S: 😳

J/M: 😂
Pramod was smiling in his room😂
Suddenly Susheela fainted... 
Everyone: Susheela!!
She was taken to hospital until when her breaths fell and they declared her dead.  Everyone cried a lot.  She was taken now to the burial site after a day and was being burnt there.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Susheela Ji!!!" shouted Pramod, Suddenly getting up from his soft pillow. 

Yes, it was his dream. It had been a year since they met, she was off for her duty, whereas he was at his home, waiting for a single letter of hers. They usually kept talking, but due to Susheela's recent posting on the border, she couldn't talk much. They kept on writing letters to each other, but this time, it had been a month since they had talked, and a year, to be in each other's embrace. He was so worried for her, he tried calling her 5 times a day, but no reply from her side.

He got up from his bed, picked up a photo frame hugged it, and started sobbing. 

P: It's already a year Susheela Ji! When will you come back!? It's our anniversary, the day after tomorrow! And that dream... are you okay? I don't want to lose you, and that too without even looking at you for once, these months! Aahh... a year to our marriage!

He made his mood lighten by talking to her picture and then started up the radio to freshen his mind, and guess what he heard?

RJ: Aaj ki subah, not a good morning... pichle ek mahine se DBO par jo disturbance chal rha hai, kal raat chahe wo end ho gaya, but it caused a huge life loss! Over 10 soldiers are declared dead!

P was shocked hearing this.

P: S...S... Susheela Ji bhi toh wahi par thi! N... No! This can't be! 

And suddenly, the doorbell rang. His mind felt as if they were the soldiers, who bought Jiya's dead body, but his heart couldn't accept it. With shivering hands, he slowly went towards the door, tears never left his eyes. He opened the door... and burst out in tears seeing

,

,

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

...
.
.
.
.
...

.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

..

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

Susheela! Yes...  She was standing right in front of him,  smiling and him, with some tears in her eyes,  tears of joy of meeting her better half after a whole year! 
P: S... Susheela?
J nodded with teary eyes and that gleaming smile.
He hugged her, very tightly. All the separation of a year,  which seemed like an eternity though, felt like coming out that time, the controlled tears, acting to be normal were now weakened. Both cried their hearts out in each other's embrace. After a few minutes, they parted.

S: Mr. Pramod Chautala, bahar hi khada rakhne ka iraada hai?

P: Umm... why not?

S: 🙄 Tum badle nahi ho na bilkul bhi!

P: Aur kabhi badlunga bhi nahi, hamesha (held her hand and bought her inside) aise hi tumhe pareshaan karunga, aur fir pitunga🙈 and fir bhi bahut saara pyaar karunga, Captain Susheela Pramod Chautala (held her from her shoulders and was about to make her sit on the couch)

S: Ah.. 

P: What happened!?

S: Arrey nahi nothing.... don't worry. Btw... it's Major Susheela Pramod Chautala... Omg, sounds so good (excited tone)

P: Yeah that...   wait... what!? Major!?

S: Nodded happily

He picked her up and twirled, with extreme happiness and pride gleaming in his eyes. They both laughed, once again making their house echo with laughter. It felt as if the house, the 4 walls, again became a home, a lively home. He then kept her down. 

P: When did this happen? Bataya kyun nahi?

S: Ye... tumhare ye priceless expression ko enjoy krne ka mauka kaise chodh deti mai Doctor Sahab? And you see, almost ek bullet khaane ke baad ye post mili hai, so it's worth it, and actually priceless... and...

Suddenly she stopped, biting her tongue, regretting to tell him about the bullet incident.

S: Umm... Pramod...

P: Susheela Ji.. you... (tears again)

S: O Mister emotional Chautala, stop crying haan, or else mai dobaara chali jaaungi!

P: No! Don't say this, at all! You even don't know how I spent this year, without you.

S: I know... even I had to... 

She was still wearing her choodha, mangalsutra and her sindoor. 

In her uniform with all those symbols of her love, she looked extremely gorgeous. Pramod kissed her forehead, near her sindoor then, her neck, under her Mangalsutra, then her hand near her choodha. 

P: You look so pretty🌻

S: I was born pretty, huh😎

P: 😒

S: 🙈😂

P: Accha you go and freshen up! I will be back with your food.

S: Haan yaar chhota haddi, itna miss kiya na Maine tumhare haath ka khaana by god!

P: Okay then, jaldi jaao aur fir aao...

S: Yess!! 

She changed, came back and jumped over Pramod hugging him the tightest, when she saw..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chhole Bhature, Dal Makhani, Naan, Spring rolls... her favorite food

S: Tumhe yaad tha?

P: Obvio! Nahi toh meri wife maar na daalti mujhe?

S: Indeed. Btw.. kal hai Karwa Chauth, so aaj hi mai ye sab kha paaungi, kal sirf tum apne liye banana... okay?

P: And if I don't?

S: 🙄

P: See, Susheela Ji... aap abhi aaye ho apni duty se... please ye vrat vaigarah rehne do...

S: Arrey aise kaise! It's my first KarwaChauth!! 

P: Aap vrat nahi rakhoge!

S: Mai toh rakhungi 

P: Aap

S: Tumhe meri kasam, just shut up. 

P: 😑 

S: 😂

After that they went to their room, P applied ointment to her arm, where she had got hit by the bullet. Then,

They spent the night, talking and sharing their experiences from the past year and then slept cuddling.

MORNING.

Susheela woke up quiet early, to have her sargi, but to her surprise, Pramod was already up. 

S: Good Morning Chhota Haddi (hugged him)

P: Good Morning Susheela Ji! (hugged her back)

S:(parted) Tum itni subah subah kaise uth gye? 

P: Actually aap khaana banane mein time waste na kro isliye I got up early and cooked for you.

S: Thank You🥺🤍 (pecked his lips)

P: ....

She freshened up and wore a half back suit with a dori with some jewels.

P was mesmerised seeing his love, for the first time ever after their marriage like this. 

S: Pramod!

S: Chhota Haddi!

S: Na doctor sahab, kahan kho gye.

P:...

S went to him and snapped her fingers in front of him.

S: Kahan kho gye the? 

P: Aapme..

And he came closer.. closer... closer... And finally, it was a liplock. The kiss was quite long but soft pouring out all the love they had for each other. 

A few minutes later they parted. 

P: Chalo, let's have food.

They both had their food. Now, P was in a romantic mood. S was standing in the kitchen, washing the dishes. P came from behind and back hugged her.

A little Mature, be careful!⚠

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

,.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He kept his chin on her bare shoulder. She just felt the touch... He then started kissing her back, giving her goosebumps. Going down, he opened her bra strap, opening and releasing her breasts. He then opened the dori of her suit. Then, taking his hands inside, he started encircling her waist, then her belly button, making a moan come out of her mouth. Then he took his hands to her breast and started molding them, making her moan. It was music to his ears, which made him wild. 

P: May I?

She nodded. 

They both had craved for this moment for so long. Finally, they had time... P lifted her up and took her to the room. He took her dress out, and then his. He then began to give wet kisses all over her body, touching her this way for the first time. She let him do whatever he wants, simply moaning in his embrace. He continued to do his exploration while she kept on enjoying him on her. They both felt the immense pleasure and satisfaction, feeling their touches, he was totally into her, molding her curves, and tasting her. She shivered when his stubble touched her sensitive spots. A few hours later, both stopped. Susheela was on Pramod with a blanket over them both. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They slept like that.

They woke up in the afternoon, around 4 (she had got up for Sargi, which is a custom, usually in Punjabi Families in which the married girl has to eat and drink water before sun rises, after which her fast begins.

Pramod woke up first. He smiled looking at her love, sleeping peacefully on him. Her soft parts touched his hard-built body. He kissed her hair.

P: Kaise mil gayi tum mujhe Susheela! First, you loved me, made me believe in myself. And then today... it was so sacred, beyond what I had ever imagined. It was such bliss. Thank You for coming into my life, I love you soo muchh💕

P: Get up, Mrs. Susheela Pramod Chautala. It's 4.

S: ...

P: Susheela... 

But Susheela Ghode, Gadhe, Kutte sab bech ke so rhi thi😂

P: Susheela Ji! Utho...

S: Hmm? Kya hua yr, itne time baad aise sone ka mauka mila hai, u too sleep!

Kept her fingers on his eyes.

P sighs.

Woh fir aise hi so gye. 😂🙈

Ab Sushi woke up, it was 7. S looked at Pramod. He was sleeping cutely, even after having Susheela over him, he was comfortable. S cupped his face and kissed his cheeks. 

S: I am so lucky to have you Pramod! Tum na hote toh koi na hota. I know you had wished for the moment for a whole year! And you were so understanding, who besides your desires, let me fulfill my wishes! You are the best one! Like they say, 'Karaan Tere Hi Sajde Mai, Mai tennu Rab Bana Laangi'💕

S: Pramod! Get up!!

P: Yes Susheela Ji, Pehle aap utho toh sahi mere upar se

S: Oops😂

Like this they both got ready. It was 8. Moon rise was at 9.

Sushila was in the kitchen cooking for both of them so that they could eat after pooja.

Pramod came and helped her for the same. 

S: Thank You Pramod. Khaana ban gya, tum khaalo, vese hi subah se bhooke ho...

P: Mai? Bhooka? Not at all!

S: Zyada smart mat bano haan!

P: Arrey I am serious. I had you😳

S: 😳Khaana kha lo!

P: Nahi khaaunga🙂

S: 🥺 Please Kha Lo, I won't like ki tum meri wajah se bhooke raho!

P: Arrey I am not hungry coz of you, pet bhara hua hai mera.

S: 😑 Tum kha lo!! Tumhe meri

P: You shhh...

S: 🙄

P: Chalo, chaand nikal gya hoga.

They went on terrace. Moon was there. They worshipped it and came down. 

S: chalo now eat!

P: Pehle ye paani piyo tum...

S: 😒 

He made her drink water.

S: Thanks Though... for always being there🥺💕

P: No need of Thanks, 7 vachan diye the... usmein se ek hai ye... so... it's my responsiblity.

S: 😊

They both had food, feeding each other. Suddenly P's phone ring. It was his friend, Agni. He put it on speaker.

*GUYS, I DON'T HAVE GARIMA IN MY STORY, AGNI IS PRAMOD' BROTHER LIKE FRIEND*

A: Aur bhai, kaisa rha tera vrat, khana kha liya ya abhi bhi bhuka mar rha hai.

P: A.. Agni, mai thodi der mein call karta hun... BYE!

S: (deadly eyes) Chhota Haddi!! 

Started running behind him.

P: Susheela Ji, lag jaayegi, mat karo!

S: Na! Tum dimaag kawara leke jaoage ke upar? Mere wajah se bhooke kyun the tum!

P: ...

S: Tumhe pata hai na, Tumhe kuch bhi ho mujhe zyada pain hoga, even if i die, use b...

P: Shh! (kept his finger on her lips) aaj toh bol diya, aaj ke baad aap aisa kabhi nahi bolengi! Aur aap mere liye vrat rakh sakti ho, toh mai nahi rakh sakta. Meri life ke liye aap rakhti hai, toh mai bhi toh rakh sakta hun!

S: 🥺I love you!

P: I love you more💕

The night they spent talking, playing, laughing, and spending quality time. It was 12, Susheela and Pramod were silent, feeling each other. Suddenly,

Both: HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

BOTH: TUMHE YAAD THA

BOTH: OF COURSE!

BOTH: 😂

They gifted each other something.

Susheela's Gift

Pramod's Gift.

Susheela saw the locket, it had her and his picture. She wore it. They then spent some quality time.

They slept at 6 in the morning after talking, enjoying, and having fun with each other. They woke up at 7 by a doorbell. Both were without clothes when the doorbell rang. Fastly, they searched for their clothes wore and came out. Susheela opened the door. It was a postman. 

Postman: Major Susheela?

S: Yes?

Postman: Ye aapke liye letter

S: Okay, Thank You!

Postman left. Susheela opened the letter her smile faded away. 

P: Sushi, kaun h... (saw her) kya hua?

S: K.. kuch nahi, wo... umm... kisi manan... restaurant ka... menu card hai, recent ...opening hui ....hai uske restaurant ki...

P: Kab jaana hai?

S looked at him, totally shocked.

P: I know Susheela... It's...

She hugged him, tears covering her eyes.

S: I am sorry Pramod... I... (kept crying)

A lone tear escaped his eye too, but he wiped it, he had to be strong.

P: c'mon Susheela, you are strong, why are you crying!! Chup ho jaao!

S: It's not about me Pramod, It's about you! It is our anniversary today and...

P: It's about India, Sushi. 

S: But...

P: Shh.. kab jaana hai?

S: Aaj shaam ko.

P: Come, let's pack your stuff.

They both packed her stuff. They were done, she just had to wear her uniform. 

Pramod was about to leave, when she held his pinky finger.

S: Pramod... 

P: Hmm?

S: Today, you make me wear my uniform.

P: Sure?

S: Yeah!

..

She removed her clothes. He first made her wear her pan** then kissed her on her thigh. He went above kissed her cleavage and licked her breast while she caressed his hair. He made her wear her b**. Then, he made her wear her shirt. First, he kissed her belly then shoulder, and then closed its buttons. Then her pant. Then he started putting her brochures on her uniform. Then the brochure which had her name. Major Susheela Chautala. He kissed it and made her wear it. She was wearing the locket and her accessories like Mangalsutra and Choodha already. They both weren't sure when will they meet next. But, it was anyways destined, she had to leave. 

She was about to leave. 

S: Pramod, take care of yourself, always stay happy. I really don't know when will I come back or will I or not.. but, be strong. Always keep smiling!

P: Don't say so Sushi! You will go safely and will come back too! 

S: I don't know. LOC par conditions bigar rhi hai. I really...

P: Don't be negative. Sab accha hoga!

S: Hmm...

She left, leaving behind Pramod, breaking down while dropping many tears.

LOC: It was a huge war kind of situation. She reached there. It was all destructed. Still, the soldiers were fighting. She immediately called Pramod, he picked up in one go.

P: Hello Susheela, are you okay? Reached safely?

Her mind calmed listening to the voice of his love. 

P: Sush?

S: I'm here. Pramod, yahan par situation is worse than expected, so just to hear your voice, i called you, maybe for the last time.

P: Don't say so! Kuch bhi nahi hoga! You will come back soon!

S: Maybe. 

P: Be positive Susheela! All the best!

S: Hmm... thank you

P: Okay... bye...

He was about to hang up.

S: Listen! 

P: Hmm?

S: No matter what, I will always love you!

P: I will irritate you!

S: (laughs a bit) Bye!

P: Bye...

And they hanged up. 

The soldiers fought and then Susheela had an idea. 

S: Captain Ajay Sharma!

Ajay: Yes ma'am!

S: Hame enemy ke camp mein bomb drop krna hoga, or else, we will loose our whole team

A: That's alright ma'am, but who will tie the bell in the cat's neck!

S: I am not so irresponsible leader ki apni team ko marne ke liye chodh dun, so... I will do it!

A: Are you sure ma'am?

S: Yeah. Give me the bombs. 

On the other hand, P was praying continuously for S. He had lightened a candle of her name in front of god. He was chanting some mantra. 

Back to Sush.

It had been 3 days since she was here, in the fight.

She went to the enemy camp, dropped the bomb there... BUT.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

P's side.

He was chanting mantras, suddenly, he began to cough, a lot... his heart was aching, his breaths were falling... but he continued to chant. And soon, he fell on the floor, with closed eyes. No mantra was being chanted and the candle he had lit, went off.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

S's side.

She had been shot, directly on her head. And there she fell, but then, the bomb she had fixed blasted and the enemy destroyed. And all the soldiers waved the flag, of their nation, their pride. 

S: JAI HIND. 

And her eyes got closed forever.

P's side. 

Mini, entered the house. When she heard of Susheela's going back news, she immediately decided to come to Pramod. When she entered, she saw no one. She went to the Holy Room (Mandir/Mazjid, no caste difference) And saw Pramod laying.

M: Pramod!! 

She ran to him, tapped his cheek, and discovered he was all cold. 

She checked his pulse, his heartbeat... but it all was stopped.

M broke down.

PRAMOD!!😭

Tu Kalla Chhad Ke Challa Si
Kamaal Paagla
Tu Jithe Jayega Javange
Oh Tere Naal Paagla

.

.

.

.

.

.

Scene: Heaven

Susheela and Pramod, hand in hand, entered inside. 

Ho Tere Bina Mera Koyi Hai Vi Nahi
Je Tu Nahi Te Main Vi Nahi
Ho Tere Naal Chita Jaani Di
Oh Baal Paagla

S: Itna pyaar karte the mujhse, yahan bhi mere saath!

P: Hamesha tumhare saath rehne ka waada kiya tha, aana toh tha hi. I am forever yours! 7 nahi, 700000 janm bita sakta hun mai tumhare saath. I love you!

S: I love you too!

Tu Jithe Jayega Javange
Oh Tere Naal Paagla
Tu Jithe Jayega Javange
Oh Tere Naal Paagla

Ho Tere Naal Paagla
Ho Tere Naal Paagla
Ho Tere Naal Naal
Naal Naal Paagla

They hugged each other. He kissed her forehead and the door of heaven got shut.

Juda yaar toh karna, rab di fitrat hai,

Oh mainu mar ke mileya tu, kaisi qismat hai!

Kya Aaship Ne Duniya Toh

Lokaan Ne Vekh ke Rona Ae,

Hathh tera yaara ve mere 

hatthaa de vich hona ae,

Hun nahi jaana door tere toh

Enna aagya kol tere,

 sajna ve appa dovaan ne 

ek chita te sona hai

Ho Rabb ne chali aisi 

ho chaal paagla

Jitthhe jaavenga jawaange tere naal paagla!

Scene ends.

....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Susheela's body was given at their house, and it was the day to cremate them.

They both were on the same pyre, totally in white dress, wearing the gifts gifted to each other.

Jay set fire to the pyre. And their bodies burnt, with that picture of Sumod, the sign of their endless and eternal love.

..

.

.

.

9 Months Later.

Unknown: Badhaai! Beti hui hai!

Mother: Meri beti (hugged her) Susheela.

.

.

 Unknown: Congratulations! It's a son!

Mother: My son! My Pramod!

And here ends the story. What do you like the most about it? Yes, had thought to give it a happy ending, this was the most appropriate thing which came in my mind. And for those wondering Pramod ko kya hua, use heart attack aaya tha. I wanted to give this as a tribute for all the soldiers who fight till their last breaths to save us. They give up their own sleep for our peaceful sleep. Thank You, and salute to each one of them! JAI HIND!

Even before we met and long after we're both gone, my heart lives inside of yours. I'm forever and ever in love with you...

THANK YOU!

DO DROP YOUR REVIEWS. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.2K 2.3K 50
Pramod a rich influencing man who is followed by media everywhere. Is really a gentleman but faces false allegations and is going through deep shit...
37.1K 2.3K 36
Susheela cried to her mom.. "mummy, He is a non vegetarian... He also kissed me.. I can't take this anymore" Kusum made her understand. "girls shoul...
2.1K 95 28
𝘼𝙣𝙫𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙑𝙚𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙣𝙜𝙝 𝙍𝙖𝙟𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙝 - CEO of Rajvansh Empire and next heir of Rajvanshs. He is a very reserved and no nonsense person...
804K 47.1K 38
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...