choni oneshots

By st4rzxrt

i know the cover reads "by AK24_" but i'm "st4rzxrt" now. some of them are not mine. fluff smut g!p angs... More

recordet
Together, But Also Not
SUGGESTIONS??
Clingy
Its Been A While
cinnamon rolls
Shopping
It Got A Little More Heated
THE Little Splinter
Pardy Hardy
Damn Those Shorts
But You Promised Me A Cookie
Thats Not How I Imagined This...
Thats Not How I Imagined This... Pt2
Adorable
I'm In Controll
Heather's Come Back
Why Is There A Hole In My Window
'PG-13 grope fest'
Tastemate
Emily...
Those Fangs Baby
Bartender
After Rescue
Ass Obsession
Valentine
Cuts
"I'll die before I let that happen."
Honeymoon In Lesbos
Office Hours Are Cancelled Today
Because I Wanted You!
Why Her?
We don't have much time
Road
Bad idea
You
This Wasn't An Invitation...
Not Here
Don't Get Us Caught
Suprise
Wrong Places
Cuff Me?
ridiculous
What Are We Gonna Do With Your Moms Body?
That damn cat
Jugrat
Babies
Veronica
Embarrassing
A bad idea
The Fucked List Pt1
The Fucked List Pt2
The Fucked List Pt3
The Fucked List Pt4
The Fucked List Pt5
The Fucked List Pt6
The Fucked List Pt7
The Fucked List Pt8 (last Pt)
The thing
Can we be friends
Locker room
Teachers desk
I promise i never let go again
The love she deserved
In the office
Rain
i'm homework
that heavy breathing on the floor
i'll wait for you
3x15 but make it 5x06
You don't understand Pt1
You don't understand Pt2
You don't understand Pt3
You don't understand Pt4
You don't understand Pt5
Hold me
My god, TT
jealousy, jealousy
No more secrets
Believe me
Do dogs think in barks?
Poisoned
Youre mine, and only mine
Gaming
„Audition"
I'm her girlfriend
Never would have guessed
You used to love me once
Streched
All night
I see red
Never leave me again
Did you have to do that with them here
I'm totally trying to find my clothes
Psycho Couple (warning)
!THANK YOU!!!!!!!
One night stand
If you are a good girl
Interrupted again
One break please
Cherry on top pt1
Cherry on top pt2
Cherry on top pt3
!!another story!!
Bestfriends?
Musical
"Babe, you're soaking wet!"
Come on
Dazed and Confused
So who's the boss?
I missed this.. i missed you
⭕️
🫥AYO🫥

Teasing Me In My Clothes? Hot.

1.7K 30 2
By st4rzxrt

Monday.

The worst day of the week. Toni always dreads it but Sunday threatened the impending doom filled for the next day: Monday. Fucking Monday.

The few good things about the weekend before this dreaded day was the sleepover with Cheryl. The redhead had slept over at Toni's trailer and actually enjoyed the Southside for once. Her opinion on South Riverdale was only being loosely used in the more recent weeks. Since meeting Toni and befriending Fangs and Sweet Pea, she's lightened up on the negative reputation. She knows what it's like to have that.

Toni's daydreams consisted of Cheryl. Whatever was going on in her chemistry class had long been forgotten as she leaned her head against her hand and gazed at the whiteboard, not reading a single word. She used to think it was ridiculous to think this much about a person, or the resident 'It' girl for that matter, but after some time she just succumbs to it. Why stop a seemingly impossible force?

Then the bell finally fucking rang. Toni swiped the table of her books and caught them perfectly in her bag. She slung it over her shoulder and walked out the door, perfectly meshing with the other exhausted students. Then all of a sudden the teenagers spread down the middle like Moses had parted them himself.

She knew exactly what it was too.

Her girlfriend. And she was coming right for her.

Cheryl wasn't in her typical color though. She was wearing black. And it was wrinkled. When have her clothes ever looked less than extravagant?

"Hey, babe," she smiled as she stopped in front of the Serpent.

"Is that my shirt?" Toni tilted her head and smiled.

Cheryl bit her lip like she was guilty. "I may or may not have stolen it when I slept over."

At this, Toni raised her eyebrows.

"Don't be mad." Cheryl tried to defend herself but then Toni cracked a smile.

"I'm not. Looks good on you. Like," Toni tugged on the hem of the shirt, "really good."

"Well, well, it is refreshing to see you still think I'm hot."

"Baby, you know I think you're hot. I've just never seen you in any of my clothes before. And, trust me, I love the red you wear every day but this is different." Toni's eyes checked out every inch of her body which Cheryl undoubtedly noticed.

"Good different?" She quirked a perfect red brow.

"Always."

Cheryl smiled and leaned down to kiss her girlfriend. After pulling away, Toni licked her lips with a confused expression.

"Taste good?" The Blossom asked. Toni nodded. "I infused a dash of my family's maple syrup into my lipstick so it's sweet. Try getting that off your tongue."

Toni's teeth sunk into her lower lip as they stared at each other for a moment more until Veronica and Betty interrupted them.

"You two coming to lunch?" Betty began with a cheerful smile.

"We'll be there in a few. I still have to go to my locker."

"We'll save you guys a seat." Veronica smiled as the two girls walked off towards the student lounge.

Cheryl began walking away but Toni grabbed her by the belt loops and pulled her closer. "Actually, I was hoping we could eat somewhere else for lunch."

They were pressed together in the middle of the hallway.

Cheryl cleared her throat. "Where do you suggest we eat then?"

Toni pulled her even closer. She slid her hand up the curve of her ass and into her back pocket. "Back of your car."

"You're funny." Cheryl rolled her eyes and laughed as she pushed away from Toni.

"Come on..." Toni dragged on as she followed the redhead to her locker. "We have a full hour."

"And time's ticking. Few more hours then we can go home and you can have your way with me."

The Serpent smirked with lidded eyes. Although that promise was hot to hear, Toni wasn't fully satisfied. "Baby... it'll be twenty minutes at most. Then we can go home and watch Netflix and cuddle. But right now I want a look at that fine ass."

"Then look. Doesn't mean I have to be naked in the back seat of my car."

Toni took a step closer and kept her voice low. "I just wanna fuck you right now," she began slowly, "in the back seat of your car while everyone's at lunch wondering where the hell we are. And it'll be our little secret."

Cheryl looked down at the Serpent before closing her locker. She leaned in closer to the Serpent. Cheryl cleared her throat again. "You can take the keys to my car and head out. I'll be there in a few minutes."

Toni winked before stumbling off with Cheryl's keys in hand. The redhead had no intention of following her, although she played a very convincing role, Cheryl just loved to tease her because she acts like she and Cheryl don't do it at least a few times a week. The sexual buildup in their teenage years really did boost their ever-growing libido and crave for one another.

A few minutes passed since Toni had hurried into the back seat of the red car. She waited for those doors to open but there was no sign of anyone's shadow even coming close to the door.

Toni: I know you're wearing heels but there's no way you're walking that slow.

Cheryl: I'm walking down the hall now. Got stopped by Josie.

Toni: Pussycat better stay away from my girl.

Cheryl: You've nothing to worry about, baby.

Toni waited another minute. Fucking nothing and no one. She was over this. Cheryl would have made it there by this time and already had her shirt off.

Toni stepped out of the car and back into the building. She found Cheryl in the student lounge sitting with the usual group. They all waved to the Serpent as she walked towards the small loveseat Cheryl was sat at. The redhead smiled as her girlfriend sat beside her wearing the most prominent frown.

"May I ask why you baited me to the car?" Toni began as the rest of the people carried on with their own conversations.

"To get you off my ass and I mean that literally. Also, it's fun to see you frustrated." Cheryl smiled and turned her head back to the group. Toni was sexually frustrated but she made a bet with herself that she could get Cheryl the same way.

Abruptly, Toni picked up Cheryl's legs and splayed them across her lap. "Cuddle with me, babe."

Cheryl got herself situated and leaned most of her body into Toni as she curled around her. Her legs bent slightly as they lay over Toni's and her whole body tilted to rest on the smaller girl. "I love my soft Serpent."

"I know you do." The pink-haired girl began, eyeing a muscular thigh so very close to her. Her hand found its way around it and squeezed lightly, moving higher and out of view of their friends. "But this Serpent's still got bite."

Cheryl quietly gasped as she felt Toni's fingers brush against the spot between her legs.

"Um, I think Betty and I can make it. Cheryl, do we have practice after school?" Veronica asked.

"No."

"Perfect. We'll meet you guys at Pop's. Do you two wanna come?"

"TT and I are having a little date at home today." Cheryl smiled proudly as the Serpent kneaded her upper thigh. Toni's hand was basically in her crotch but it was hidden from everyone.

"Yeah. We're probably just gonna watch a movie or somethin'." Toni added.

"Netflix and chill?" Archie joked, earning an elbow from Veronica.

"Something Archie and Ronnie know a little too well." Jughead teased.

"I would say yes," Ronnie began, "but we don't really get to the Netflix part."

"We won't be getting to that part tonight either," Toni whispered to Cheryl as her eyes were completely tethered to those pillowy red lips. She heard the redhead's breath hitch as her lip fell slightly open. "I doubt we'll even get home in time."

"You expect me to pull over on the side of the road and get fucked in public?"

"Well it wasn't my fault you turned me on."

"Actually it is. You turn yourself on. Learn to control your words and you'll be much better off, I promise you."

"Yeah, you're getting punished now," Toni smirked and looked back at their friends.

Cheryl leaned closer until her lips were brushing against her ear. "You'd really punish me, daddy?"

The grip on Cheryl's thigh strengthened, begging her to stop calling her that name in public. It was only making it worse for the shorter girl. Cheryl knew this.

"How are you going to punish me this time?" Cheryl's finger traced lightly around Toni's wrist. "With ropes?"

"Babygirl, I wish you'd stop it."

Oh, but Cheryl was only getting started. Her finger traced onto her hand. "Are you going to spank me?" Then to her knuckles. "Choke me?" And finally to her fingers that were slightly hidden between two milky thighs. "Finger me until I'm screaming your name over and over again until my voice is completely gone?"

"You're treading on dangerous waters."

"Oh, am I? As if you're pent-up sexual rage wasn't already dripping. Much like your—"

"What are you two lovebirds whispering over there?" Veronica and Archie broke from the conversation.

"We're just deciding the movie for tonight."

"Looks a little more intimate than that," Archie smirked. "Either of you seen Fifty Shades of Grey?"

"Archie and I watched it. Afterward, it made for some very interesting—"

"Don't wanna hear it!"

"—discussion." Veronica laughed. "What did you think I was going to say?"

"Well, honestly, you could have said anything but with the amount of intercourse that's been had on your bed is ungodly. I could only imagine what was about to slip through your teeth." Cheryl smiled and leaned her head against Toni's.

"Alright, give it up. I've been teasing you. I can clearly see Toni's hand basically in your underwear."

"Yeah and Toni's basically drooling," Archie added.

"Am not!" The Serpent countered.

"Are too." Cheryl laughed at her girlfriend.

"Babe, seriously?" Toni rolled her eyes and moved Cheryl's legs off of hers before storming out of the lounge and to the bathroom.

Cheryl, being totally oblivious to how sexually frustrated the Serpent was, followed her. She didn't know the teasing would get her so mad so fast.

The redhead pushed open the bathroom door. "Toni?" The voice echoed in the empty room.

A hand grabbed Cheryl's wrist and pulled her through the door before pushing her against it and kissing her.

"Toni!" Cheryl gasped as her lips were soon occupied by her girlfriend's.

"I told you to stop. Look what you made me do." The Serpent breathed against her neck as she suckled on the skin.

"Fuck..." Cheryl sighed. "I've been so horny all day. I need you, Toni. Holy fuck I need you."

"Ask nicely, babygirl," Toni pushed her hips into the door.

"Please, Toni, I need you so badly."

"Use my other name." The Serpent left a few dark marks on the porcelain skin while she pressed her body into the door. Toni had her front against the redhead's like there was a magnet pulling her.

"You know," she started with a breathy moan, "if I use your other name then we're never leaving this bathroom."

"Then let's go home. I'm up to date with everything and I know you are. We wouldn't miss a single thing."

It took a few more kisses and teasing but Cheryl finally gave in. "Fine. Let's go."

The girls snuck past the lounge so their friends wouldn't tease them over anything and made their way to the student parking lot. They climbed into the red car as fast as they could. Toni elected to drive because she was better at threading through traffic and had no problem speeding through the quiet roads of Riverdale. But while they drove, Cheryl sat beside Toni and pressed kisses to her neck. She watched the brown skin turn white as she gripped the steering wheel. Cheryl's hand found its way around her thigh and squeezed gently as she left marks all over her neck.

"Cheryl, babe," Toni sighed and bit her lip.

"Yes, daddy?"

"Fuck," she was so turned on at this point that she had tunnel vision. She pressed her foot on the gas as they zipped down the final road before their car rode up the driveway to Thistlehouse. She put it in park and grabbed the redhead's face and began kissing her. God, she tasted so sweet.

Toni reached behind her and opened the door before stepping out and pulling Cheryl with her without breaking the kiss. Toni kicked the door back with her foot as the two kept their mouths together and ran into the house with nothing but passion and love transferring between them. They were radiating off full hearts and warm smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 203 24
The underground is filthy and dark. A place Levi knows as well as the back of his hand, and a place he would do anything to get out of. Chapters of...
1M 55K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
107K 555 134
hehe :) Choni texts over instagram and snapchat :P
20.2K 296 24
Just a bunch of choni one shots :)) All are fluff lmaooo Very slow updates