Lies, Deceptions, And Misunde...

By sabrynabrooklynne

Taylor and his adult older brother Craig, have lost both their parents at the hands of a drunk driver. Things... More

1. Synopsis
2. Liar, Liar
3. Therapy
4. An Eye For Fashion
5. Crushed
6. Next-Gen Video Game Console
7. I Hate You
8. I'm Fine With What I Have
9. King, Err, Queen Of Lies
10. Secret Weapon
11. Whatever It Takes
12. A Wonderful Idea
13. This Is Crazy
14. Hibiscus Flowers
15. Point Of No Return
16. Dying Inside
17. New Life
18. Popcorn On The Floor
19. Escape
20. Clearing the Air
21. Truths
22. Changes
24. Millie's Diner
25. New Friendship
26. Flavor Of The Moment
27. Purchases
28. Guidance
29. Drop Out of School?
30. Homeschool Introductions
31. Immersion
32. Positive Reinforcement
33. "OMG, Girl Power"
34. Jealousy
35. Excitement And Confusion
36. Discoveries
37. Strong, Confident, AND Feminine
38. BFFs
39. Text Reveal
40. Taylor Stefan(i)
Alternate Cover1
Alternate Cover2
Alternate Cover3
Alternate Cover4
Alternate Cover5
Alternate Cover6
The Original Cover

23. Spellbound

1.2K 28 16
By sabrynabrooklynne

"Relax, Craig, no one can see behind this curtain, and don't get the wrong impression either."

"Wait, I'm confused then," said Craig as she picked up his boxers and tossed them in a little trash can.

"I've been confused all my life, honey, but the thing I do know is what I like and how I like it," said Carissa, reaching under his robe, giving a few quick tugs on his penis, which startled him and caused his heart to skip a beat.

"Me too, and I think you're amazing," sighed Craig, now highly aroused.

"Okay then, if you're willing to change and give this your all, then I'm willing to try too," said Carissa gazing deeply into his eyes.

"Anything!" uttered Craig nervously as she gave him several more slow, softly gripped tugs.

"Okay, then we begin our changes immediately, and I'm so looking forward to it," said Carissa, closing her eyes and sticking her tongue in his mouth before quickly breaking the wet kiss, releasing her grip on his penis, and snatching the curtain open.

"Hey, Pedro you have a second?"

"Yes, ma'am," said the worker who was currently sweeping up hair from around one of the stylist chairs.

"Toss these in the trash incinerator, and wheel those bags, out to the donation drop off bin across the street," Carissa instructed, handing him the trash can containing Crag's clothes.

"Wait those were my favorite jeans," Craig yelled as Pedro carried them out the back door.

"Those old things? Not anymore. You know the saying, liar, liar pants on fire? They're the first to go," said Carissa, giving him a look and then a quick peck on the lips. "You said you were good with the changes, right? And that means all my changes. There can't be any hesitation or in between?"

Carissa descretely pressed against his groin with her right thigh, causing his throbbing penis to twitch.

"N-n-no, I'm sorry. No problem," Craig stammered. "I guess they were old and ratty. Light 'em up, Pedro! I know you're a fashion expert, Carissa, so I'll go with whatever you think. I'm so ready to start over like we said."

"Okay, last chance to change your mind. If not, I'll have to run out there and catch him before they're torched," said Carissa.

"No, no," said Craig. "Let's just start anew. I want this to be a perfect new start for both of us."

"Good! Hey Virginia ... can you get started processing him," said Carissa, calling over to Virginia.

"I'm into blondes you know."

"Wait, holy crap," said Craig, seeing Virginia wheel over a cart filled with platinum extensions. "Those are for me?"

"Maybe I'll give you two another minute, okay?" Virginia said, leaving the cart and shaking her head.

"Yeah, they're for you, and she'll bleach your hair to match. The bleaching takes a while, so while it processes, they'll wax you nice and smooth. They'll probably even start your makeup," said Carissa.

"Carissa, wait! Hold up. I'm not sure we're on the same page again," cried Craig.

"All done, Miss Carissa," Pedro announced as he came back in. "I tossed those ratty clothes in the furnace and the four suitcases have already been picked up by the thrift shop truck across the street."

"Wait, you said you were good with the changes," Clarissa exclaimed, closing the curtain and reaching under Craig's robe again. "You getting cold feet? Taylor's enjoying her new life and you'll quickly come to enjoy yours, too. Sure, It's what she wanted and you've done a wonderful job supporting her decision, verses this being sprung on you, but you want to be with me, right? I need your decision to be firm and well . . ."

She gave his penis a gentle squeeze.

"You seem pretty firm to me."

"Cold feet?" asked Craig. "Hold on, are you saying what I think you're saying?"

"Let me spell it out in black and white, honey, so there's no confusion. I'm a lesbian, Craig. Is that not loud and clear here?" Clarissa asked. "I actually hate typecasting anyone including myself, but there I said it. I only like making love with other women . . . Oh and straight men repulse me, hince the puking."

"You're shitting me?" said Craig with a smirk. "So you thought we were both gay? But how and when, as you've got a daughter?"

"I've always been one, but I experimented with boys when I was a teenager, well, one boy, Frank, and I was blessed with Kaylee. Shit happens, you know," said Carissa, getting teary eyed.

"What?! Frank is her dad? But he didn't act like--wait, does he even know?"

"No he doesn't and you're not going to tell him . . . or her. Got it?"

She gave his penis a hard squeeze and a twist, holding it for several seconds.

"Now," she continued, releasing his penis. "I'm willing to adapt to accept both of you and bring you into my life, but men in general disgust me. I'm okay with our girls having a little fun with boys, as long as they come to learn how horrible guys can, and they will just as I did. I'm sorry, that's just how it is, and how it has to be. I thought you wanted that. I thought we were all a perfect match!"

"For the record, this is crazy," said Craig feeling her touch as she began to slowly, gently rub her hand up and down his shaft from outside the silky robe.

"Is it?" asked Carissa.

She stopped stroking and began to poke at his manhood a few times with her finger watching it jump, underneath the robe with each poke. "Seems your other head likes the idea of it, so its up to you?"

"Let me get this straight. In order to be with you I have to become a woman?"

"Well, sort of. I'm willing to accept what you've got under this robe and all I'm asking is for you to make some cosmetic changes for me. I'm going to adapt, but you'll need to as well."

"So, you're saying I can keep my d!ck, I just have to live as a girl?"

Craig was now barely able to see straight he was so aroused by her mesmerizing gaze that she kept locked on his eyes and the way she was now slowly alternating her grip from loose to tight, and back again, constantly as they talked.

"Yo-you're asking me to choose, like it's permanent, but for Taylor this was never a permanent thing, only temporary."

"What do you mean, temporary? This is what she wants. Maybe it was a trial run at first, to see if it's what she wanted, but I don't think you should expect her to ever wanna return to being a boy."

"Trial run? It never was. The only reason he was ever pretending to be a girl was because I wanted to be with you and you mistakenly thought he was a girl. I couldn't tell you the truth at first because it would have ruined my chances with you."

"Maybe so, but I think this experience has shown her who she really is and what she wants out of life," said Carissa hitting a few buttons on her phone to pull up a video. "Here, take a look at this from the movie theater. It's a video Kaylee took."

The video began to play and Craig was shocked when he saw his brother making out with a boy in the dark theater.

"Holy frigging crap! I can't fracking believe it. Is that Johnny?"

"Yes it is, and believe it," said Carissa with a smile as she opened the curtain a crack, to peek out. "She's comfortable as a girl, already got a boyfriend, and obviously you didn't force any of that. I didn't tell you, because I thought she'd be in trouble for making out in the movie theater yesterday, but now you know."

Carissa turned back around to face Craig.

"With everything Taylor has allowed to happen and even enjoyed, I'm telling you, I'm thinking Taylor won't put up too much of a fight over getting to stay a girl. In fact I'm pretty sure this is who she is, and who she now wants to be. I can see it, Taylor is a blossoming young lady, happy to be freeing herself of the shackles and expectations that come with having to be a toxic disgusting boy."

Carissa continued to hold open the curtain just a crack, as she continued to talk.

"Come look at her. Curls and dresses bring out her personality. She took to this without a fight, am I right? Would a boy do that if it isn't what he wanted, what was meant to be?"

Craig listened to Carissa and thought about what she was saying. It didn't make sense with everything he knew.

"Tell me you see any signs of anything other than a happy, relaxed, natural, pretty girl on the cusp of blossoming into a beautiful young woman?"

Craig peered out through the small opening in the curtain, observing Taylor chatting in the waiting area with Kaylee and the two boys, Johnny and Butch. He didn't know where the boys had come from nor why Taylor was out there acting the way he was, but this was suddenly all so surreal.

"I'm telling you, Taylor has found what she wants out of life, can't you see it? She won't have to be forced to remain a girl, she's made her choice. Having an understanding, supportive female like me in her life for guidance and advice will help her to grow and blossom. Now, I'm asking, do you want my help to raise her, and do you want to be with me or not?"

Craig took a deep breath, looked back at Carissa and then closed his eyes for a moment.

"He does look happy and comfortable out there."

"She," Carissa corrected.

Craig sighed.

"All my clothes are gone, right?"

"Ah sorry, I jumped so fast on that," said Carissa, pretending to sound guilty, remorseful. "But . . . yeah."

"Lesbian, huh?" Craig gulped.

"The term for you would be non-op trans-lesbian, unless you eventually decide to physically transition, but yes," said Carissa with a soft smile. "I know it will be weird at first, but think of it this way . . . we both like the same type and you'd certainly be helping cure my addiction."

How will having a live in lover help cure your sex addiction?"

"Well, my addiction was to having sex with a different lesbian stranger every single night, which is dangerous in many ways, including for Kaylee too," Carissa explained, still not being completely honest with him. "This'll be much better. No more strangers. I feel safe with you and I won't have to worry about Kaylee. So, if I can stick to it and only be with you . . ."

"I guess that makes sense. We'd all live at your place and it would seem normal?" asked Craig, searching for reassurance in her eyes. "And you're saying this would work? I mean you think I could even pull off not looking ridiculous?"

"Yes," screamed Carissa, before leaning in and giving him a firm kiss. "You do realize you and Taylor look quite a bit alike, right? Take another look at Taylor, he's drop dead gorgeous."

"You mean she's drop dead gorgeous, right?" teased Craig, cracking a slight smile. "Even if you think I could look half as pretty as Taylor does, we'd still have a lot of of work to do to change my masculine mannerisms, habits, and patterns."

"Yes and I'm up for the challenge. Can't wait to start actually. Appearance-wise it won't take much, like I said earlier, you aren't very masculine. Look at Taylor, she's stunning, honestly," said Carissa crossing her arms.

"What the fu*k am I getting myself into," whispered Craig looking down at the bulge in his robe.

"And what about that?" he asked Carissa.

"Don't worry. Taking care of that will be my adjustment. It'll take a while to adjust to my partner having an attached penis, but I can handle it as long as the person it's attached to is a girl. Speaking of that, how do you feel about breast implants?"

Craig immediately looked down at Carissa's chest, with a grin on his face, "They're nice as they are. I don't think you need any enhancement, but I'd never object."

Carissa laughed.

"Not me, silly, you, but look at me, I'm moving too fast. Sorry. Just think about it for now,"
said Carissa stepping back out and waving Virginia over. "I'll see you in a bit. I'm going to see the kids off for their little brunch date while Virginia does her thing with you."

"You sure about this?" asked Craig.

His knees were knocking, as Virginia led him over to a chair.

"Never more sure in my life," Carissa whispered in his ear, with a warm, sultry, breathy voice, as she lowered the back of his chair and he found his head, once again over the sink.

Carissa straightened back up and continued, "While the kids have their dates, I'm going shopping for some things for you to wear out of here, and in the bedroom later. Now sit back and enjoy this, because you're going to make one hot blonde, then tonight we're breaking her in big time."

"That's what I'm afraid of," said Craig as Virginia pulled the towel off his head and switched on the water.

"Nothing to be afraid of honey," Virginia told him as she began bleaching his hair.

Craig could simultaneously feel hot wax being applied to his left leg.

"Taylor may be pretty in her little dress and kitten heels," Virginia continued, "but you're about to be Carissa's little sex kitten. Trust me, half the city would kill to be in your shoes. Plus, when I'm done with you, you're problem won't be blending in. It'll be just like Carissa's problem."

"And what's that?"

Craig glanced over and saw Taylor staring at him from the front of the salon.

"Beating off the horny guys with a stick," Virginia quipped.

Craig watched as Carissa talked to the kids for a moment then headed towards her car out front.

He then saw Taylor not objecting when Johnny wiggled his fingers in-between Taylor's and they walked out the door, hand-in-hand.

"Now, try not to fidget, this is gonna take a while."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 886 43
Isn't it ironic? The three middle letters of 'believe' are L-I-E *** Addyson "Addy" Alway has done horrible things in her life. Lying about sexual...
2.6M 108K 48
SECOND BOOK OF THE WEREWOLF PRINCESS SERIES! (Sequel to A Rejected Princess) I suggest reading that book first or you will be very confused! ________...
3.2K 517 29
****MATURE LANGUAGE AND SEXUAL CONTENT***** You always hear fairy tale stories of good girls meeting bad guys and they fall in love. The men change t...
Runners By Lbooks01

Teen Fiction

3.6K 9 32
They balance each-other out. One the calm, the other the storm. Except when they don't. Except when she loses it and makes the place burn...literally...