choni oneshots

By st4rzxrt

i know the cover reads "by AK24_" but i'm "st4rzxrt" now. some of them are not mine. fluff smut g!p angs... More

recordet
Together, But Also Not
SUGGESTIONS??
Clingy
Its Been A While
cinnamon rolls
Shopping
It Got A Little More Heated
THE Little Splinter
Pardy Hardy
Damn Those Shorts
But You Promised Me A Cookie
Thats Not How I Imagined This...
Thats Not How I Imagined This... Pt2
Adorable
I'm In Controll
Heather's Come Back
Why Is There A Hole In My Window
'PG-13 grope fest'
Tastemate
Emily...
Those Fangs Baby
Bartender
After Rescue
Ass Obsession
Valentine
Cuts
"I'll die before I let that happen."
Honeymoon In Lesbos
Office Hours Are Cancelled Today
Because I Wanted You!
Why Her?
We don't have much time
Road
Bad idea
You
This Wasn't An Invitation...
Not Here
Don't Get Us Caught
Suprise
Wrong Places
Cuff Me?
ridiculous
What Are We Gonna Do With Your Moms Body?
That damn cat
Jugrat
Babies
Veronica
Embarrassing
A bad idea
The Fucked List Pt1
The Fucked List Pt2
The Fucked List Pt3
The Fucked List Pt4
The Fucked List Pt5
The Fucked List Pt6
The Fucked List Pt7
The Fucked List Pt8 (last Pt)
The thing
Can we be friends
Locker room
Teachers desk
I promise i never let go again
The love she deserved
In the office
Rain
i'm homework
that heavy breathing on the floor
i'll wait for you
3x15 but make it 5x06
You don't understand Pt1
You don't understand Pt2
You don't understand Pt3
You don't understand Pt4
You don't understand Pt5
Hold me
My god, TT
jealousy, jealousy
No more secrets
Believe me
Do dogs think in barks?
Poisoned
Youre mine, and only mine
Gaming
„Audition"
I'm her girlfriend
Never would have guessed
You used to love me once
Streched
All night
I see red
Never leave me again
Did you have to do that with them here
I'm totally trying to find my clothes
Psycho Couple (warning)
!THANK YOU!!!!!!!
One night stand
If you are a good girl
Interrupted again
One break please
Cherry on top pt1
Cherry on top pt2
Cherry on top pt3
!!another story!!
Bestfriends?
Teasing Me In My Clothes? Hot.
"Babe, you're soaking wet!"
Come on
Dazed and Confused
So who's the boss?
I missed this.. i missed you
⭕️
🫥AYO🫥

Musical

1.3K 21 2
By st4rzxrt

Toni was warming up her vocals in the school's dressing room dedicated to her and the other female extras. Being the only one left while the other girls met with their parents before the show to ease their nerves, she had the opportunity to do this tedious process. Her voice echoed in the dimly lit room. Up, up, and up, she warmed it up to it's fullest. Then a breather and she would do it one final time before touching up her makeup, but then a familiar chipper voice was heard from behind her.

"I knew I heard an angel singing." Cheryl Blossom smirked in the doorway. She made her way across the room to her girlfriend. "A rose for ma cherie."

The Blossom leaned over to kiss Toni's cheek and placed the rose between her fingertips. The Serpent was stunned at both the sweetness of the gesture and the kiss but was equally stunned by how damn hot her girl looked. Small red skirt, black top, those perfect stilettos that clicked with every step to let everyone know that she was the most important person in the room as if her beauty wasn't enough to shock the whole world. Toni watched her in the mirror. She was smiling.

"So..." She began, trying to divert her mind from all of the rushing inappropriate thoughts. God, she was beautiful. "How did it go with your mom?"

Her grin grew wider, Grinch-like but not nearly as wide or disturbing, but more mischievous and proud. "Raves across the board for my performance." She sat beside Toni. "Mother and Uncle Claudius will be decamping from Thistlehouse to live with the ghost of my dead father."

Jesus.

Toni had always had a weak spot for women that took their problems into their own hands and manifested them into whatever the fuck they desired most. A woman that was so confident in her abilities to manipulate situations and be fair to those that deserve it while also granting mercy. A soft-hearted woman that wasn't afraid to stand up and show anyone and everyone that she was the boss. Someone who would take charge and do it all with precision and grace. And, in Cheryl's case, gracious and indescribable beauty. She had grace and an unstoppable force buried deep within her that will never, ever be put out. The fire in her belly that made every word, every action, every emotion so much more than any other common expression. She was a Blossom but so much more than that.

She was Cheryl.

And the most fucking beautiful girl that Toni had ever laid eyes on.

Toni felt the words tingling on her tongue. She was always one to voice her opinions.

"You," she breathed and turned to the smiling redheaded angel, "are so hot right now."

Always with the quick quip, Cheryl responded instantly. "Tell me something I don't know."

Toni took a minute to soak it all in. She did have something to share that Cheryl didn't know. She gazed at her, her lips, and finally those melted chocolate orbs. Toni's eyes were lust-filled as she leaned up to the Blossom's ear. "I know you're not wearing anything under that skirt."

A blush crept up to her pale cheeks, coloring them in a fine rose tint. She had known it all along but she didn't know Toni knew. She was planning to celebrate the success of the show afterward by letting her in on this dirty little secret. Although Toni wouldn't get physical sensation out of going down on Cheryl, she was pleased and excited to do it every single time. It was Toni's favorite thing besides waking up to her every morning with the warm sunlight shining smoothly on her face.

"And another thing, Bombshell," she rasped. Toni's face was now just inches away from Cheryl's. "I really want that door closed."

"And what are you exactly planning to do if that door is shut?" She tested with a playful smirk.

Toni moved even closer until she was on the edge of her metal seat. Her hand found its place on her thigh and slowly slid up. Cheryl uncrossed her legs and exhaled through her nose. Toni placed her free hand on her other thigh and slowly pecked Cheryl's lips, throwing coal into the fire.

The redhead's eyes opened slowly and met with dark orbs.

"Just a little something to distract me from the pre-show jitters." She finished with a sideways smile.

"You're nervous, babe?"

"With my hands on you? Nope. Never."

Their lips pressed together again for a little longer this time. Toni's hands slid up a bit higher until her fingertips reached the hem of her skirt. Cheryl gasped into the kiss and held the pink-haired girl by the nape of her neck and her jaw.

"Toni," Cheryl sighed and pulled away from the kiss. The Serpent's eyes were still locked on her lips. "We can't do this right now. There are too many people backstage."

"Then why'd you go commando?"

"It was for after. To congratulate you on a job well done, not that I expect any less from you." Cheryl rubbed her thumb across Toni's bottom lip, completely in a trance.

"See, the thing about that is, I always sneak my dessert before the main course. So how 'bout I have you before the show?" Toni's hand was fully under her skirt now and going higher.

"Right. 'Cause you're my big bad gang member?" It sounded shakier than Cheryl had wanted it but her message was received.

"Mhm. You got it, baby." Toni was still very much into it but Cheryl had made up her mind.

She put her hand on Toni's wrist to stop her from moving. "You'll have to wait until after the show. Then I'm all yours."

"I like the sound of that," Toni took her hand away, "Although I'd like to hear a much different kind of sound coming from you."

Cheryl rolled her eyes and stood. "I swear you're only turning yourself on at this point."

The redhead began walking out of the room until she was stopped by Toni slamming the door, spinning her, and pressing her up against it.

Toni kissed her like she hasn't seen her in years. She moved her tongue languidly on her bottom lip, asking for entry, and slid her tongue easily into Cheryl's mouth. The redhead kissed with the same amount of passion because even the slightest touch on her leg had her scraping at any excuse to leave without spoiling the post-show activities. She couldn't help it around Toni. That girl could make her change her beliefs with just the bat of an eyelash.

Toni pulled back and rested their foreheads together while they panted to regain their breath. "I can't wait a full two hours. I need you now. I've been craving you all day."

Cheryl's hand slid down to the doorknob and locked it. "Me too."

They began kissing again as Cheryl's thigh pinned itself to Toni's hip. Toni held it there as she sunk farther against Cheryl's front. The redhead moaned quietly as her fingers went up into the pink hair.

"Ten minutes! Then places!" The girls heard Kevin shout as he walked past the closed door.

Toni pulled away and breathed heavily. "Ten minutes? Easy. Come on, Bombshell, let's get you sittin' down."

The Serpent picked Cheryl up as she wrapped her legs around her waist.

"God, I hope no one comes in for last minute touch-ups."

Toni wanted to place her on the counter but it was dirty from all the makeup, bobby pins, and hair ties so she settled with the chair. She dropped her onto the cushion and she gasped but smiled as they kissed again. Toni was being extra needy in that she pressed her lips hard against Cheryl's. The redhead smiled into the kiss again and began laughing. Toni pulled away.

"Am I that bad at kissing?" Toni raised her eyebrows and softly chuckled.

"No! No, of course not. Practically the opposite. I just love when you get like this."

"Like what?" Toni squeezed her thigh.

Cheryl knew the word would be considered a challenge to Toni. She was smiling like she knew something Toni didn't, which indeed was true. She slowly licked her upper lip, seeking the Serpent's attention and succeeding. "Needy."

"Needy?"

"Mhm." Cheryl nodded with pursed lips to keep her smile under control.

Toni pecked her lips. "Not as needy as you're gonna be in a few minutes."

Cheryl giggled as they kissed again. "I'd like to see you try, TT."

Toni had the nape of Cheryl's neck in one hand while the other had a bountiful amount of thigh in the other. She squeezed the squishy, yet muscular, flesh in her hand as Cheryl spread her legs. Toni gripped her hips and both hands and adjusted her so she was slightly tilted up and she'd have a better angle.

Toni's hand wandered down as her lips stayed planted on those reds. She made sure to ghost her fingertips on her skin to tease her and prove to Cheryl that she was the needy one. The Blossom's fingertips were already gripping the pink hair for dear life. Toni moved down to her neck so she could hear the little whimpers and begs. Her thumb brushed against her clit and the redhead let out a breathy moan.

"You might wanna hurry, Toni. We have five minutes."

"Do you want me to hurry because of time or do you want me to hurry because you need it?" The Serpent smirked against her porcelain skin.

"Just shut up and fuck me."

"I didn't hear a 'please.'" Toni's thumb met with her clit again but she didn't move.

Cheryl sighed and tried to buck her hips against the other girl's hand for any kind of friction but it wasn't enough. Between the thumb on the most sensitive part of her body and the tongue on her neck, Cheryl could no longer stand this without release. "Toni," she began with a high-pitched sigh, "please fuck me. God, I'm begging you."

Toni smiled again and kissed those lips. "So you'll admit that you're the needy one?"

"For now." Another kiss.

"I'll take that."

Toni moved her thumb in circles as she sunk to her knees. She licked her slit and tasted the delicious substance. The Serpent kissed her clit before attaching her lips around it and flicking her tongue on the little bundle of nerves.

"Fuck," Cheryl watched Toni eat her out. It had to be one of the most beautiful sights she's seen. Toni looked up at the redhead and Cheryl swears that could have been it for her.

A finger found its way into the already-moaning girl. Then another.

Toni had three minutes now and she did not plan on wasting a single second. Her goal was to make Cheryl come at least once within these ten minutes and all the chatter had taken out valuable seconds. With how far along Cheryl already is, Toni would guess that having sex in school or in any public place with the risk of getting caught was a turn on of hers.

"Three minutes everybody! Three minutes!" Kevin yelled outside the door as he walked past again.

"God, Toni, go faster. I am not making you late for your performance."

And then Toni hit a spot that she knew so intimately. Her fingers thrust in and out, hitting the spot each time, and then curled every few times.

"Keep," a moan overcame her. "Keep going."

Toni set her pace to a punishing speed and added a third finger, spreading her deliciously, while her mouth sucked hard on the little bud.

"Oh fuck! Toni, I'm gonna come."

Toni smiled as she leaned forward and nipped at her neck as her thumb replaced her mouth. Then it was all over.

Cheryl was a mess. She moaned into Toni's mouth to muffle herself while her legs clamped as much as they could. Toni's fingers slowed as did the moaning mess underneath her. Toni pulled her bottom lip slowly as she pulled away.

"One minute! Places, people!"

The girls kissed deeply again.

"You know, when I called you an angel when I came in," Cheryl said airily, "I didn't think I was going to have an orgasm fifteen minutes later."

Toni laughed as she kissed her cheek before standing. "Told you I could do it."

Cheryl rolled her eyes as she stood on shaky legs. "Well I'm going to go find my seat," she straightened her skirt and ran her hand through her hair. "See you after the show."

"Don't fall on the way there," Toni smirked as she pressed a kiss to Cheryl's cheek, playfully spanking her on the way out.

Before leaving the dressing room, the redhead smiled to herself and reapplied her lipstick.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

314K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
609K 13.7K 41
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
20.2K 296 24
Just a bunch of choni one shots :)) All are fluff lmaooo Very slow updates
1.8K 107 14
jane finds a picture at mikes house of the party and a girl who's head was torn out of the picture. mike acts weird when asked about it, and jane mak...