Selfless

By IHateHeroes

Naruto meets a certain woman in his dream's that haunts him by making him live a life of ecstasy that no man... More

Who is She ?
Insolence
Husband
Gennin Test
Saved By the Bell
Training Together
Why Him ?
Training with Genjutsu Mistress
Who is She ?
Tiring Day
I Failed You
Attack!
Into The Waves
Into the waves-Part 2
Into the waves-Part 3
Into the waves-Part 4
Imperial
Damn you Brat
Into the waves-Part 5
Shopping
Attack Begins
Into the waves-Part 6
Lava
Wave Last
Gato Dead
Goodbye Wave
Do they know ?
It's Rude to Point
Attack
New Friend
I need No-one
She is older then him
What a Technique !
Why don't I take you out
Date
Not like you
4 Years Wasted
Rookies
This could be a Problem
Written Test
Being A Man
Forest of Death
She's Here
Sound Ninjas
Matches
Preliminaries End
Beginning of a Month
Grown In bad Way
Meeting the Pervert
Training !
Finals Start
Fate!
Unexpected
Brothers Are Hassle
Observation!
Invasion
Battle
End of an Era!
Majesty !
Ask Her
We are Not
Kyuubi
Wha...What ?
Was I Good
Inner Turmoil!
Akatsuki Encounter!
Tsunade!
Teikoku
I'm the Godaime Hokage!
Lie
Rookie of the year
What is life ?
Glad you're here
Why Not ?
Selflessness
Apologize
You are Worthy!
Nobody's Second Choice
Moving On
This boy's going to be great
Snow
Say you want to Live
Act called life
Ever Again
I Accept
Ascension
I am you
Some Unexpected Help
Gaining Information
Things Will Work Out
Rift
Slap!
No Regrets!
Punishment
Seals
Getting Close
Deeply Interested
Jounin Exam Starts
Who are you ?
I Saw
World Class
Transfer
I Lost
Winning
Retake
Support !!
New Jonin
Untitled Part 109
In the loving memory
Rookie Training
Rookie Training - 2
Being a Jonin!
Bar
Kis..ssss..me
Show Down!

News !

674 34 14
By IHateHeroes

Welcome back to the chapter 103 of "Selfless".

"Talking"

'Thoughts'

"Demonic Voice"

"Flashback"

...................................

Konoha Hospital – 2 months later

Yuhi Kurenai sat next to Naruto's bed while he slept peacefully. The red eyed Jounin watched him sleep with a deep expression. However her eyes soon turned longing with a hint of sorrow.

The rain hit the window as today rain poured in Konoha.

"Kurenai...I have news" Yugao frowned sadly looking at both Anko and Kurenai who were confused

"What is it? Did something happen" Kurenai asked making her purple haired friend look even more downcast.

"Yugao" Anko spoke softly making the Anbu commander nod "I bring news about the meeting Hokage-Sama had with Koyuki-Sama" both Jounins nodded

"And..." Yugao looked Kurenai and bit her lips something that didn't go unnoticed to the Yuhi who pondered

"And..." Anko wanted Yugao to carry on who in the end did.

"And it was about a wedding arrangement" both Anko and Kurenai looked confused "so the princess is marrying. Cant say that I didn't see that coming. She has guys lining up and kill for just her hand" Kurenai nodded agreeing with Anko

"That's the problem she's not just marrying someone but someone we know" Yugao looked sad

Anko raised her eyebrow "is it Kakashi I always wondered why he was with you" Yugao shook her head "no its not Kakashi its...Naruto" the moment Yugao said that she looked at Kurenai for a response.

She got a response alright from Anko who dropped her dango "wha...what!"

Kurenai however became silent as she processed everything and suddenly her eyes went wide and she started to shake.

Naruto was getting married.

Kurenai bit her lips she couldn't believe that Naruto was getting in arranged marriage. Her hands clenched and she closed her eyes in frustration.

"I'm going to become strong"

Kurenai's eyes suddenly opened in shock as she gasped quietly. She remembered the promise she and Naruto made. Bringing forth her right hand which was the same hand that shook Naruto's and then looked at it in deep thought.

"There is nothing in the world that can stop somebody if they set their minds to it"

She remembered everything Naruto went through to get here today. His long struggle in the academy, how hard it was for him to be Chunin and finally the final hurdle and on how an S ranked missing ninja tried to kill him in his Jounin examination. Everything he went through wasn't normal, people tried their very best to stop him even resorting to kill him.

Kurenai clenched her hand she remembered how helpless she was against Itachi.

"There is nothing in the world that can stop somebody if they set their minds to it"

Suddenly Kurenai smiled there is only one man in the world that can say that and truly mean it. That person was Naruto as his entire life was designed to hinder him from being great. But time and time again he overcame. He now was an A rank and a Jounin.

Kurenai looked at Naruto and unconsciously stroked his hair longingly "there is something in me that tells me that everything will be alright that you will overcome this as well. Naruto-kun"

She will have to wait and see what the future held for her but for now she needed to train. Getting up Kurenai daringly kissed his forehead "wake up Naruto-kun. People are waiting for you"

She then got up and left determined to become strong and not let Naruto shoulder the burden alone.

Hokage's office

"ARHG!" Senju Tsunade smacked her table hard as she gritted her teeth. Jiraiya just looked at her with a serious expression.

"Jiraiya! Think of something" Tsunade yelled at her teammate and friend who nodded "I don't know hime. There is nothing we can do"

Tsunade gritted her teeth "so you want that bitch to take him away" Jiraiya sighed "there is nothing we can do hime"

Tsunade smacked her table again "so we are letting her win then. Jiraiya she expects Naruto to see her!" Jiraiya sighed again. He knew the reason she was worked up about. These kinds of engagement were rare and only Tsunade's grandmother Mito and the Shodaime went through it.

"Hime think about it. Naruto isn't going nowhere" the toad Sannin spoke getting the slug Sannin's attention "explain" her eyes narrowed

Jiraiya nodded "look...yes Naruto has a choice but it will be a difficult one since he's not the type to up and leave people like that " Tsunade nodded knowing Naruto's personality all too well.

"However even putting this into consideration we can't give Naruto a reason to leave" Jiraiya said now looking serious making Tsunade nod.

The Senju frowned knowing that although they had Naruto that woman and her village had the upper hand. Konoha hated him they even got Earthbeast to kill him.

Tsunade put her hand on her face hiding her frustration. Damn her Sensei and damn this village!

"Hime" Tsunade now looked at Jiraiya who looked sad and wanted to know what he was thinking about.

"We have to tell him...everything" Tsunade's eyes went wide "wha...what but we can't"

"Do we have a choice" Jiraiya spoke softly getting Tsunade to nod she knew what he meant if Naruto found out the hard way like when he found out he was the rookie of the year. He won't take it well and will most certainly leave.

"Alright we will tell him" Jiraiya nodded when Tsunade called Shizune and then looked at Jiraiya "but before that let's make some adjustment. Once he settles being a Jounin then we consider it" Jiraiya smiled. They maybe had a chance of keeping Naruto.

Konoha hospital

At the reception Sakura was in asking Shizune to go see Naruto however the apprentice of Tsunade didn't allow it.

"I'm sorry Sakura unless you have an appointment then you can't see him" Sakura's eyes went wide "but I'm his teammate. Can't I see him" Shizune shook her head "I'm sorry Tsunade-sama's orders." Shizune sighed. Tsunade ordered her and the hospital staff to treat Naruto as a red alert patient. That meant that only his closest person can see him or they must book an appointment.

Sakura saddened and nodded "alright I want to book an appointment then" Shizune nodded and then opened her file "alright we don't know when Naruto will be comatose so...." Shizune analysed her file and then smiled "yes it seems you can see him at Tuesday the 15th" Sakura's eyes went wide "but that's 2 weeks away! Can I meet him earlier?" Shizune sighed "I'm sorry but I can't it seems they are full as people desperately want to see him" Sakura was shocked who would want to see Naruto more than her.

Suddenly a woman carrying a plastic bag came alerting Shizune who smiled "ah Ayame-chan right on time. You can see Naruto-kun now" Sakura turned around to see Ayame nodding with a sad expression and then walk past both her and her teacher and go to Naruto.

Shizune looked sad "poor girl it must of hurt seeing Naruto like that" Sakura just watched Ayame hollowly go upstairs. She was surprised that Ayame was seeing Naruto.

Hyuuga compound

Hyuuga Hiashi walked through his compound when he passed his eldest daughters room and then stopped. He then just looked in deep thought.

Thinking about his daughter made him remember the council meeting he had. It was about the one she had affection to.

Flashback

The council were shaken the people who looked over the village were stunned. The civilians were surprisingly silent as they had nothing to say after all what can you say to the proof that laid before their very eyes.

"This...this cannot be right" Nara Shikaku spoke finally breaking the silence. He looked at his Hokage who was with Jiraiya. The Toad Sannin leaned on the wall with a serious expression.

"I won't repeat myself again Shikaku. Or are you truly blind to what the bingo book says" Tsunade responded sternly shutting the elder Nara up.

"Tsunade-Sama but an A rank at his age and with a great bounty there must be something wrong about this" Tsume spoke in Shikaku's defence.

"I agree Tsunade-Sama although there is nothing we can do. We can monitor Uzumaki closely so that surprises like this won't happen again" Koharu said.

The clan heads nodded with the civilians. However someone didn't look to agree as he spoke.

"Surely you all jest" everyone looked at Danzo who stood up. Both Tsunade and Jiraiya's eyes narrowed.

"Anything to say Danzo" Said Tsunade

"Yes I do Hokage-Sama. You cannot listen to these people. They are acting like children" Danzo said with a stoic face. The clan heads looked with suspicion as they didn't like to be insulted.

"And why is that" Danzo nodded at Tsunade "Tsunade-Sama we are Shinobi. We are in a world of information and power. Earthbeast tried to kill Uzumaki Naruto and failed which cost him his life. This shows that young Naruto has what it takes to be Jounin and an A rank"

"Yes Danzo but the bingo book" Koharu tried to speak when she was interrupted "mind you that Naruto was held back in the academy. He is not the deadlast but the rookie of the year. Not only that he passed the exam with flawless marks. I cannot sit here and listen to you all while you ignore these important facts." The room became silent once more as they had nothing to say.

Tsunade looked at Danzo analysing him but then nodded "I agree with Danzo this meeting his dismissed. Once Naruto wakes up he will receive not just his vest but Earthbeast's bounty" everyone became surprised now.

"But Hokage-Sama that's a lot of money" Tsunade looked at Homura and shook her head "regardless Naruto defeated Earthbeast thus gets the spoils. You are dismissed!"

End of flashback

Hiashi looked at Hinata's room and knew she had deep affection for the Uzumaki boy. He knew the boy's parents in fact every clan heads knew. It was a secret that the Sandiame imposed so that no Shinobi would know the connection Naruto had with both Minato and Kushina.

When he thought about those two he felt a bit sad. He knew that just like everyone else he failed Minato and Kushina.

"You're lucky he is their son Hinata or I would have never allowed you to have this affection of him"

When Hiashi left inside Hinata's room was Hinata who sat and was looking at her mirrior.

She had serious expression as she hollowly looked at the mirror before.

She wondered why she wasn't allowed to see Naruto. Ever since she had found Naruto knocking on her Sensei's door she knew it was time to change. She couldn't act like she was before and allow him to be taken away from Kurenai-Sensei.

"No! Kurenai" Hinata corrected herself as her eyes narrowed. If she wasn't allowed to see Naruto then she will have to see him herself.

After all, the nice guy always was the last guy.

Konoha hospital

Shizune stressed her aching muscles as she was walking too much today. She felt relieved because it took her a while for Sakura to finally leave.

Sighing and trying to get that nosy girl out her mind Shizune decided it was time to relax. Turning to look at the receptionist she spoke "I'm going on a coffee break. Do not allow anymore people in. Those who have appointment tell them to wait for me. Understand" the receptionist nodded as she understood fully and didn't want to get in trouble by the Hokage.

Shizune nodded and then left however as soon as she did so. Two individuals entered the hospital.

"Hinata-Sama. You sure you have an appointment" Neji asked Hinata who nodded sighing Neji then went to the receptionist.

"Excuse me but Hinata-Sama has an appointment with the patient Uzumaki Naruto." The receptionist didn't even bother to look at Neji as she read her magazine"sorry but if Hyuuga-Sama has an appointment then she must wait for Shizune-san to come and she will handle it." Neji nodded and turned around "Hinata-Sama we must wait for Shizune-san then we can..." the Hyuuga prodigy's eyes suddenly went wide. Hinata wasn't there anymore.

The receptionist noticed and quickly went to look for Shizune.

.......................

And cut

Till the next time stay happy and safe!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

573K 17.5K 107
Everybody knows Naruko's goal: She wants to be the best Hokage ever! But she is still a petty genin. Therefore, she has a long and dangerous path to...
4.7K 110 21
Naruto doesn't know what he wants to be: Respected, feared, the Hokage, or strong. He doesn't know. Now that Kakashi picks them up for introductions...
40.2K 1.3K 25
Naruto Uzumaki is the hot new singer in town. You hate him at first but a shocking secret will reveal your true feelings. "A long time ago, I moved c...
16.2K 752 24
There she lay, the woman whose breath is his air, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 presence able to calm him in an instant, 𝘩𝘦𝘳 scent is something he has always been allure...