The Moon River

By chichichu0203

When irene meet the hunk manager.... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
Special Chapter

66

1.3K 74 7
By chichichu0203

    Irene was alone in their dorm, she don't have anything to do just other than seat and lay down, her members have a different schedule for today only her don't have because she already finished it yesterday. As of now she just want to have a good sleep and rest.

"Ommoo.... I'm gaining weight." She mumbled while looking at her body in the mirror. She just done taking a bath for her last minute plan is to visit her mom in their house since she knew that her mother don't have a work today.

She get her phone and took a picture before sending it to lisa with a caption of 'i'm not sexy anymore :((' . She then pout and grab her dress.

After a minute of preparation she took her bag and key.

"Aaaww" she was almost fall in the floor.
"Why my head is aching like this.... Omoo" good thing she manage to hold in the couch. She take a sit first and lean on while massaging her head.

She don't have anyone to call, if she call her members they might just get worried to her and go home and if she call lisa it will just come out the same.

She seat there for a minute and wait until her head to calm down. She then stand up and get a water and a medicine for headache and drink it. After feeling better she leave the dorm and drove to her mom's house.

When she arrives, she got off and walk inside the maid get her bag and lead her way to where her mom is.

"Mommy" irene hug her.

"Joohyun, i thought you already forgot that you have a mother" she said makes irene roll her eyes.

"I'm just busy mom, you know my work"

"Do you want anything, juice, tea, coffee?"

"Milk chocolate, and please i want something salty" irene said. The maid nodded and leave.

"Really? Milk chocolate in this hour"

"Don't start mom" irene said, seohyun just shake her head because of Irene's temper.

"This lady.... So, how's work then?"

"Well still working on our comeback psycho. We will preparing for another tiring promotion this coming December" she said.

"Nice, just watch your self and avoid getting sick and the girls"

"Thanks mom"

"How's lisa? That young man didn't call me after the last month"

"He's probably busy right now, he told me last night that he might be extra busy today so yeahh.... He just send a message earlier then that's it" Irene.

"He's quite popular in US, I'm thinking what the reaction of your fans once they know that you two are dating hahaha" seohyun.

"I just hope they respect us, me and lisa."

"Speaking of the fans, are you still want to keep it? Are you not tired or lisa in this hiding game?" Irene was taken back to that, It always slipped in her mind about it. She's planning to talk about it to lisa.

"I-i-i was planning to talk to lisa about this Matter. The last time we did talk about this is the day he asked me."

"You two better discuss this issue lisa might want it but he's just not voicing it out because he understand your work" now irene thinking about it, she feel guilty.

"I will call him later about it." Seohyun nodded and take the tea, the maid also arrived holding a try.

Irene begin to eat, she feel hungry just seeing the food that she requested. Seohyun just watching her eating there but more like observing her own daughter acting strange infront of her.

"Are you hiding something to me joohyun?" Seohyun still looking at her intently, irene stop and look at her frowned.

"What will i hide to you?" Irene replied and continue to eat.

As the hospital was very busy for the arriving of the Kims, they also surprised to know about the new ceo is also the Kim's grandson. They didn't know that the kim have a grandson and no one's know who is he. The Kim's with lisa arrived around 8 pm in the airport, they made sure that there will no one noticed them or even any media. Lisa want to make sure that his grandpa will be safe and no facing any hussle until they arrive to the hospital.

The ambulance is ready for the old man, lisa helping them to assist.

"Grandma, i already instruct the driver, you will go straight home to take a rest okay?" Lisa assist her to get inside the car.

"Arraseo, even i want to come with the two of you i can't I feel tired"

"Of course we understand mamu, just take some rest okay? Call me if you need anything" he then close the door. "Ten, everything settled?"

"Yes doc, Mr. Kim is already inside we're just waiting for you" lisa nodded and they both get inside the ambulance and drive to the hospital.

"Where's your mamu?" The old kim asked him.

"The driver already sent her to you home, she also need to take rest" the old man nodded.

"Are you ready to face the board members?" He asked, lisa look at him and smile.

"I'm not kim and Manoban for nothing" lisa and chuckled, even ten.

" I didn't know that my boss have this kind of checky side".

"Do you want me to kick you back in US?" Ten immediately shook his head to lisa.

After an hour of drive they finally arrive at the hospital, the heads and also the board members are there waiting for their arrival. Lisa was the one who got off first, the nurses bow at him before carefully moving the old kim out from the ambulance.

"Mr. Kim" they all bow when the old man sat on his wheelchair. The latter just nodded and look at lisa.

Lisa nodded and also bow at them.

"Good evening" he said the others also did the same and greet him back. Once they done, they all walk inside while lisa walking beside his papu who's push by ten.

"They all look stiff" ten mumbled makes the old man chuckled.

"It's part of the duty" he said makes lisa and ten to chuckled. They entered to the elevator but this time lisa, his grandfather and ten together with the two who have higher position come with them and they will meet the others in the conference room.

"It's good to see you back CEO" the old man said.

"I'm glad I'm back and still alive" the old kim said makes the two to chuckled.

"Indeed you grandson is a great doctor in his residency"

"He is, a really great doctor" the old kim and give lisa a wink the latter just shook his head. They arrive at the floor, ten started to push him again until they all settled at the conference room with the others.

When the meeting started for welcoming lisa, he received a lot of questions from the board members he's not ready for it but gladly he made it and get a praised from them. The old kim just listening to them and was very happy to see him started to gaining trust from them.

"It's a pleasure to be part of the team, i promise that i will never let the hospital name's down. I will work hard in this position"

"We will looking forward to work with you Mr. Manoban" they all stand up and shake hands with lisa before leaving the room.

"Doctor Manoban the room is already ready for Mr. Kim." The nurse said when his phone started to ring because he just turn off the flight mode.

"Thanks, and please can you assist nurse ten to bring Mr. Kim there? I'll follow after" the nurse nodded and ride the elevator while him he walk towards to the other corner to take the call.

"Seul--"

"Lisa, thank god you pick up. I'm calling you a lot times"

"What? Why, what happened?"

"I don't want to make you worried but .....

Unnie"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.7K 707 25
And then there was you, Just standing there staring at us. What was your next move? Nobody knows not even you.
13.2K 465 15
When two exes who don't ever have a closure meet again after few years, a chaos was sure to start but is it really gonna be chaotic or something will...
77.5K 3.2K 27
Irene Bae is feeling unwanted by everyone she is been with and everyone who knows her.
25K 1.7K 21
Nothing new, just Irene asking Jennie for Jisoo's phone number. How hard could it be when everyone's paying attention to her but Jisoo? Completed: 07...