R•A•I•N

Writtenbylashayy tarafından

~Season one ~ "When the rain hit the ground and the dirt turn to mud When the loyalty get real you treat yo h... Daha Fazla

•Prolouge•
Pilot - episode •1•
Ep•1•
Ep•1•
Ep•1•
Interest meeting- episode •2•
Ep •2•
Ep •2•
Ep •2•
Clouded - episode •3•
Ep •3•
Ep•3•
Ep •3•
Trapped- episode •4•
Ep•4•
Ep•4•
Escape Route - Ep •5•
Ep •5•
Ep •5•
Ep•6•
Ep •6•
Partners - Ep •7•
Ep•7•
Ep•7•
boss - Ep •8•
Ep •8•
Ep •8•
Kiss - Ep • 9•
Ep•9•
Ep •9•
Lovers and friends - Ep•10•
Ep•10•
Ep •10•
Tonight - Ep•11•
Ep•11•
Ep•11•
Just friends not lovers- Ep•12•
Ep•12•
Ep •12•
Cake - Ep•13•
Ep •13•
Bestfriend - Ep •14•
Ep •14•
Ep •14•
Rain- Ep•15•
Ep •15•
Ep •15•
•Epilouge •
RAIN 2

Side kick - ep•6•

4.2K 221 247
Writtenbylashayy tarafından

Jayda point of view

I wake up yawning as I wipe the crust out of my eyes , checking my phone seeing that it's six in the morning . How convenient is it for me to wake up this early being that I didn't go to sleep until three cause I was bawling my eyes out looking at old pictures of my parents and i all night . I don't think the reality of them being dead will every really click until a long time .

I mean in my head I still imagine them being snuggled up in our small home back in Louisiana watching romantic movies waiting for me to come home , but to think that that's not a reality anymore is something I can't handle and I refuse to come to terms with it .

The only positive thought I can actually say I'm having right now is the fact that I didn't get bullied or beaten out of my sleep this morning . Waking up in a safe calm environment is so different from waking up next to a raging kentrell digging his fist into whatever part of my body is exposed . I don't have to worry bout his mood swings or his constant insults . It's so peaceful in this house and quiet as if I'm the only person in here even though I'm not because of von ...

Von is someone I just don't understand yet . One minute hes cold and rude , next minute he's helpful and caring , then all at the same time he's nonchalant and insulting . He's literally the most confusing being I've came across in a while . I mean at least kentrell is a consistent ass hole , I never know with Von but im going to need to start knowing especially today now that he's letting me do this work with him .

Although im afraid of the unknown and unexpected , I know this is my only way to make the right amount of money I need to get out of here and start all the way over . And by out of here I don't just mean this house , I mean the city in general . Maybe I'll go to New York , or hell even Atlanta. Just somewhere where I can start over and not have to be looking over my shoulder or worried about someone coming after me . I just want to escape from the drama and problems and I know this is the quick money I need to do so . Plus the only reason vons letting me do it so I can get out of his way and his house , he's not fooling nobody !

I wait a few minutes before getting out the bed and going to the bathroom to shower and do my morning hygiene routine before digging in my bags for clothes to wear .

As stressful as it was to get my clothes from kentrells house I'm glad I did cause one thing I have if I don't have anything else is style ! I can't be out here looking busted . Poor or not .

I slick my hair back in a tight bun and lay down my edges before throwing on a tight black jumpsuit with a light jacket over it and a orange purse . Something light .

I look in the mirror pleased with my appearance and put on a little lipgloss before walking out the room to an empty hallway . I look over the rail to an empty downstairs before making my way down .

No pictures on the walls , no live in girlfriend , no friends over ? This house must be new or something because I would assume he would have photos of his child or even himself up somewhere . I can't even believe he has a child especially with the way he moves. I know his baby mother be stressed the fuck out . Not that it's any of my business but I am nosey .

I walk into his kitchen and open his refrigerator to see it damn near empty making me sigh . Of course it's empty , this man probably never be at this house .

I pull out the jelly bread and peanut butter and start making some sandwiches . This isn't exactly an ideal start to my day but I'm making the best out of everything now that I'm away from kentrell. I will eat an ice sandwich at this point as long as I'm safe .

I hum to myself lowly swaying around the kitchen finding a small bag to put vons sandwich in then cutting mine into a triangle before taking a bite .

"Damn "I hear behind me causing me to turn around to see von fully dressed looking at me over the island . I let my eyes rake his body taking in his appearance causing me to clear my throat trying to control my breathing .

"For you to have been a prisoner you sho'll can put dat shit on " he says looking me up and down making my knees damn near buckle .

Get a fucking grip jayda !

"You too " I say off instinct "I mean you can dress "I correct myself

"Oh I know " he chuckles a little adjusting his jacket "fuck you got goin on ?"he questions looking at the sandwich in my hand

"Oh I made you this ?" I smile holding it out to him . He furrows his eyebrows and grabs it slowly

"Fa what ? You think we going on a field trip or something?" He asks

"Well I don't really know how drug drops work but I figured you don't want to do it on an empty stomach " I point out causing a small smile to cover his face before he chuckles

"Yeah you fired already " he shakes his making me smile "I appreciate it tho folks but it's a reason you don't eat until after the job done "he tells her

"And why is that ?" I asks him

"You'll see "he grins looking almost like a demon while I look at him confused for a while until he start walking towards the door

"Okay we're leaving now cool " I mumble running after him to catch up . I wince a little finally catching up to him as we reach the garage door and he turns around to frown

"What's wrong ?" He asks me eyeing my legs . "Why you limping ?"

I guess I've been so use to limping from kentrells beatings that I don't even notice I do it no more . It's become so normal " just a little soar " I nod and he shakes his head

" that's a damn shame " he shakes his head " The only time I would Eva have my girl limping is if the night before I fucked the shit outta ha " he says in a raspy low tone causing my body to tense up while he eyes my body one last time before opening the garage door leaving me stuck .

I feel goosebumps racing down my skin as I try to shake what he said off sighing a little bit . Why must he say shit like that ? He must not know the affect he has on peoples body with just his words . Especially mine !

"Hurry the fuck up ! " I hear following a car horn causing me to jump then walk quickly into his garage seeing at least ten cars inside .

"Damn how many cars do you need " i gasps shaking my head getting in the rolls Royce he decides to drive today .

"It's nice to have options " he grins opening the garage speeding off

"Yeah I bet "i roll my eyes at him then look off

I have to keep myself distracted when I'm around him or else I will have some very bad thoughts and since we're mixing business with a place to stay I don't want to mess that up by being intimate or crushing on him . I need to keep it professional, no matter how hard he makes it.

"So ! " I start smiling brightly to break the silence " now that we're business partner- "

"Unt Unt " he starts interrupting me "you fucking up already "he shakes his head "I'm the boss you the worker we're not partners . "He empahsizes "I'm the ceo you the employee , I'm king pin you the runner , I'm bird man you young thug " he continues while I bust out laughing

"Okay I get it "I chuckle "can I at least be the sidekick ? " I question

"Depends " he shrugs

"On ?"

"How you do today " he says sternly looking over at me

"Well what are we doing?" I asks curiously

"Rule number one of you gone roll wit me " he holds up a finger "don't asks me questions " he says

"Boy get out who do you think you are ?" I question shaking my head . He talk like he own the world or something.

"I told you ceo, you don't question your boss do you ? "He asks lowly looking over to me letting our eyes meet making me sigh

"No I don't " I shake my head feeling myself in a trance again . I really wish it could stop but it's like kinetic glue continuing to stick me to him . I can't get enough . I have to snap out of it .

"Cmon "he says stopping the car in front of a packed ass house making me furrow my eyebrows

"Woah where we at ?" I asks him and he smirks at me

"You wanna deal right ?" He questions .

Do I ? This is house is filled with god knows who and Von already scaring me ain't no telling what his 'employees ' are like

"I guess "I nod

"Aight den Cmon don't be no pussy " he tells me getting out the car . I roll my eyes and huff doing the same adjusting my clothes trying to speed walk to catch up to him . Here goes nothing ....

"You know you could walk a little slower " I mumble to him as we approach the door

"Fa what ? Ion wait on nobody " he tells me walking even faster inside the house . Ugh I hate when he be in his vms mode . I call that vonmenstrual syndrome . He's always such an ass .

"Von please slow dow-" I stop as I catch up to him and my eyes pop out the sockets "woah " I mumble looking at the room full of guys with drugs and guns laid out on the table .

Some of them are packing the drugs and the others or loading the guns but ALL of them look so intimidating. Never did I think I would be the only female here . Where all the thug bitches at .

"Awe shit my Nigga you fucking rain too! ?" one of the guys yell out causing me to be even more shocked " ha ass fat as fuck I know that shit sound like Chicago in the night time " He says causing laughs only embarrassing me more

"Shut yo goofy ass up Durk " Von shakes his head pulling out a chair at the table "sit down " he tells me and I debate on arguing with his demanding tone then decide not to being that the entire room would instigate it "niggas this is rain , rain these are niggas " Von does his version of an introduction as I sit down

" hey" I wave at them with a small smile trying to hide my nervousness . This feel like the first day of school when the teacher is trying to force you to introduce yourself to the class .

"Wassup baby " one of them grins showing the Diamonds on his teeth

"I like those " I compliment him pointing and he smiles wider

"Oh really ?- "

"That's enough " Von say eyeing him and he hold his hands up chuckling winking at me while I just laugh .

Von begins to talk causing the entire room to grow quiet but all i can really hear is my heart beating out my chest as he runs down the plan for the day .

His lips moves so slow as he wets them every now and then with his tongue and side eyes me probably wondering if I'm paying attention which I'm not . His face and mannerisms distract me more than anything .

The way his arms move when he explains , the way his jaw clenches when he gets frustrated, the way his eyes squint when he listens . It's so many small features that catch my attention and make me want to just moan for no damn reason . I ain't never met nobody whose body language was sexy . He's definitely the first .

"Rain ? " I hear causing me to snap out of my trance

"Hmm ? " I question looking into his eyes

"Did you hear me ? " he asks

"Mhm " I nod lying trying to retain what he said . I didn't hear a damn thing . Focus jayda damn

"Aight den Cmon ."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

60.3K 1.8K 28
𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝖿𝗈𝗋𝖾? - 𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 -𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
1.2K 91 3
"When it rains, it pours." We've all heard at least once in our lifetime, but rain is the only thing that's been happening consistently throughout Re...
39.1K 1.6K 21
ʟᴏᴏᴋ, ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ᴠᴏɴ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏ, ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
23.5K 1.1K 21
" I got a habit and I like that you don't judge me And it's so fucked up that I'm glad to be a junkie"