These eyes like to bite

By fariha2908

it's a story of bondita and Anirudh.... different from each other..but still some thread bind them..one side... More

prologue
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 5
part 6 (Anirudh's past)
promo
part 7 🔞
part 8 🔞
part 9
part 10 (surprise)
part 11
part 12 🔞

part 4

816 67 13
By fariha2908

Part 4:-
Anirudh comes to his room and remember what he done.bondita lie down on her bed and thinking what just happened between them.
Bondita recall her moments with Anirudh just few minutes ago,he was kissing her face..hand cheek..was going to kiss on her lips and she was waiting him to do it.
Bondita talk to herself.
Bondita:I allowed him to come so closer to me. Oh God…He touched me with his lips how could i let him to do this.. and...’
Her eyes fall on her fingure,she was here to treat kaka against her will..and she is someone's fiance.
She is engaged and after leaving here she will get married.her parents..

She totally cheating on her fiance and doing all this thing and that too with whom a criminal like Anirudh Roy Choudhury..How much dangerous he is.
He have terror..how can sheet her touch criminal like Anirudh..

Bondita gets up from her bed and runs to close the door of her room and gets into the bathroom and stands underneath the shower fully clothes trying to wash away Anirudh’s touches from the body and recalling the moments with him.
bondita:Im giving him place in my heart. I allowed him to come closer to me. And I did know such a big thing about him sitll i getting close to him.
And How did he allow this to happen…  did i started loving him…Why did I allow this to happen?
Whom did I give my heart to? To someone who killed people,rob their earnings,do illegal business.. have money of others.
No no.. it's not love..he is a robber ,he may be with many girl.. with their will or maybe un...(she can't even said this to her mind Anirudh having girl against their will) and i must be go through the flow to experience the physical pleasure..as she never get it.
But it's wrong she is someone fiance, would be wife, someone's daughter.
There is an honor in someone's house, she cannot do anything that brings disgrace to her house.
She have to maintain herself and her distance with all especially with Anirudh.
In these days..she get close to all sampoorna ..kaka servent all are get very friendly with her but now she won't allow her to be have any relationship with them.but why she is feeling so hurt.. after happen just in three days of her life.but it's feel like 3 years..she gets homely feeling her.Here it seems that she is in midst with her own.
Next day,
Sampoorna knock at the door of bondita.she open the door.
Sampoorna:how long have you been since when i was knocking on the door.
Bondita:i was in bathroom..
Sampoorna feels not same pece bondita is talking like her regular self.That's not belonging in her voice.she thought to blush off.
Sampoorna: come downstairs.. have your breakfast.
Bondita: I don't want to..and yes i have to check ..PAITENT

She leaves there with arrogance.sampoorna totally move by her behaviour.. and she was not alone, Anirudh also saw this scene, she too confused what happened to this Doctor.

Anirudh massaging kaka's feet with hot oil.kaka with all smiles.
Kaka:The whole world is on one side and your hands are the massaging of my feet on the other.it give me relax.

Bondita was sitting when as regular monitoring Kaka..
Kaka:It's been 15 years, but even today I remember the masseuse of your hands.that day i first meet you,i took refuge in your house.and remember how sacred you was.
Anirudh smiles bondita s mind ring and she asked.
Bondita:did not you know him since childhood.
Kaka:no..i first meet him when he was 15-16 and he join us at the age 17 or 18 maybe.he used to live with his father and sampoorna was married..
I remember once i got shoot and take refuge in his house, luckily no one were only he was.he was so sacred but sitll he took out that bullet.

Flashback,
Kaka can't take out his bullet which hit on his shoulder.
Kaka: i cant do it.. you do it..!
Anirudh is taken aback..!
he stammer
Anirudh: how can i do it?I does not know how to do..!
Kaka: there is no time to argue..!

Kaka gives Anirudh the knife and asks him to help him.

Anirudh with shaking hands takes the knife and pray while repeat the chant.
Anirudh looks at the knife and Kaka asks him to hurry up as time is running out..!

Anirudh heats up the knife in the bonfire. Anirudh sits on the cot next to Kaka.
Anirudhs hand is shaking.. as he starts to approach Kaka's wound.suddenly there is a thundering n Anirudh backtracks.. Kaka: Anirudh, you can do it,go ahead

Anirudh gets confidence.he cuts open Kaka's wound n he jerks and Kaka says..it will pain..to go ahead nevertheless.
Anirudh digs deep in the wound and Kaka grimaces.. He holds his arm as he removes the bullet. He passes out. He is bleeding profusely.Kaka covers the wound with a piece of cloth. Anirudh looks at his hands which covered with Kaka's blood.

Flashback ends,

Bondita silently hear their past story.so This is how Anirudh meet trilochan ,but kaka said he leaves the house next morning,so how anirudh join their gang.she get curiosity..sampoorna was his sister in real And his father..she didnt see him..the Anirudh who was scared of blood now doing blood shedding ,how can anyone Change so much..what happen to them..she want to asked.
Then thought remain silent.
Sampoorna come there and asked them to come downstairs to have lunch.bondita refuse and stay with kaka.anirudh irked with bondita's behaviour.

Later kitchen,
Bondita was passing by there when anirudh pull her to kitchen and pin her against the wall.bondita is totally taken back with Anirudh's movement.
Bondita:hey, what are you doing?
Anirudh:what im doing?what you are doing.
I'm watching you from morning why are you behaving like this.. behaving such a cold.
Bondita: I'm like this.
Anirudh:no.. it's not same bondita i know.
Bondita:how much do you know bondita.

Anirudh let her Hand,she is saying to how much he knows about bondita...its been 5 days Bondita being here.how much he knows her..
She leaves from there.As soon she entered the room as lady servent come there.but a close pot. And coffee.

Servent: Anirudh Babu sent this..
And this hot coffee for you..

Bondita:how do you know i love coffee..

Yes,she loves coffee,in her house she only have coffee.not tea,but here who bought coffee.. coffee sitll not available to everywhere.
Bondita: coffee,is it available here..
Servent: don't know, Anirudh bring coffee from town and asked to give you regular , whenever you want..i forgot to tell you so,he asked me about it,then sent me with coffee.
Bondita is totally surprised how he knows she is addicted with coffee very much.. that's mean he have his eyes on her own and knowing about her  like-dislike.
She remembers how she used to talk with sampoorna and kaka.
Coffee is my weakness,one day i don't Have coffee,i get headache,i got this habit from my hostel.

She turn and saw the bedcover,sheet and room.

White and pink are my favourite one, actually i love all colors,i love colors
Every belongs of my should be colorful and i like white on my bed with pink cushions.and chimer in window..that sounds make environment so bilssful,
Are there in window with a medium vase with white lily's .. it's make my room and i favourite all this

Bondita look at her room closely there are some changes done one or 2 day before.. she didn't notice.its mean Anirudh asked to changes according to her like..
Servent: won't you have food, you don't have lunch too,we make kheer without ilachi..you hate it right, Anirudh babu asked as to do it.
She comes near window and touch the lily's.she look outside of window and find Anirudh practicing for sword fight,his masculinity can make any one lose on his feet,and bondita find herself in one of them.
At kitchen,
Bondita come there to make come khada for kaka.anirudh come there.
Bondita ignore him.
Anirudh:why don't you having food, you refuse to have kheer also..it was your favourite right and today lunch was also made for you especially what you like..
Bondita:i had my food..
Anirudh:yes simple roti with sabzi..
Bondita:who I'm ,that you serving me so much.
Bondita was taking some pot.but Flour falls on Bondita by mistake.
She turns and Anirudh sees her. she looks an old lady with white hair.
Bondita brush herself irritatedly when she hears some sounds,she looks towards Anirudh who smiles which get brighter little little
He starts laughing. Bondita looks at him.
Anirudh:Bondita….
She smiles.she don't know but her heart
His voice of laughter gave a joy to Bondita's contemplation, a peace.
In his eyes, there is some magic
All she wants him to Smile, wherever he be.My heart is attracted towards you

Anirudh stops laughing.
Anirudh:sorry, I didn’t wish to laugh and hurt your heart, I can understand, but you looks so funny.

Anirudh holds her hand, and cleans her. He touches her back, and looks at her. He blows at her back, and she feels pleasure.

Bondita closes her eyes, he blows at her neck. Bondita looks at him, he sets her hair, and touches her cheeks, he holds her face.
Bondita turns and starts going. He holds her hand and stops her.. Bondita runs away and Anirudh follows her. They both see each other.
after having her.anirudh stand their and remember what happened now.he laughed all years he may heard his laugh.he see her going away.she become the star of my path,
without her he is vagrant
whenever loneliness troubled me,
He wants called her everytime..
Both of his mad eyes ask to see her every moment.

At night,
Bondita checking kaka,she tried to maintain.but with kaka she feels like a father daughter affection.kaka to adore her very much.they both gossip very much.
After leaving him sleep,she was going to her room, it's late night now,she heard sounds of water..here in Mansion a small pond is located.
Sometime Anirudh bath here.
She was passing but don't know why her mind she wants to go there she walk over there with flow,when she see his figure royally taking bath.
He saw her coming to him,she feels his glace and place her eyes down.
She feel nervous.
He comes near her while be in water.he hold her Hand and with a jerk he too bring her in the pond.
They both are on pond,soaked in water.
They look at each other passionately.
Anirudh take steel pot in his Hand and fetch water and the give pour water on her,she closed her eyes and feel all this.
Every part of her body burns,Every part of her body melts.she wants to Embrace him like these easterly winds.
He take chandan and applies her body and give her bath..
He makes her turn and rubbing his lips on her and give a bite.
Bondita:ouch..
Bondita comes to her sense what was she doing.she pull herself away from him that too bring him out of his zone.
Bondita come out of pond.
Anirudh too come out falling him he was pants on.
Anirudh: Bondita,listen to me..
Bondita.
He pull her by her hand and pin her to pillar.
Bondita:what happened?
Anirudh:arr you okay..
Bondita now get angry.
Bondita:okey! Are you asking me if I'm okey or not..if you want answer then mr.anirudh roy Choudhury.. Listen to me.
I'm not okay.how could be i okey in here.a house with full of criminals. dacoits And i have to stay with them ,do treatment of them.. do you know who i am..im a doctor a respectful person..my family is belong a well reputed family..my father is police officer.. cousins are lawyer,megistdate, teacher.

We live life with respect, we don't rob anybody's or hurt any people like you.
I'm hating myself how i were close to you so much, you touched my hands and all .i have to wash again and again.i feels disgust
And yes you were asking right why i don't having food well.as i feel vomiting to have food here with the earning of illegal.i can't stay here for second,but how can i go away..you kidnap me, bring me here against my will.
I'm here till my paitent health get better.
She leaves there while  leaving a silent Anirudh , only he knows how her words stab in his heart.he have tears but he is not allowing it to flow.

At mid night,
Anirudh is taking care of kaka,he is Caring his hair.
Kaka:why are you sad.
Anirudh: where I'm sad?
Kaka:you still can't lie to me.
Is there anything between you and that doctor.
Anirudh:no..kaka me and Bondita have nothing.
Kaka:she is Nice girl i would be very happy if she be your life partner.
But the girl she is,she won't accept you.
And she too engaged.

Anirudh get shocked.engaged..yes he totally forgot she is engaged.
Kaka: don't bring any thoughts in mind about her.i wish i could say this to you but can't as i know she is very good girl..who would adore you all your life.fill the loneliness with her presence.
Kaka:do you have anything in your heart for her.
Anirudh: I don't have heart..
Kaka:lie .i can see you.in these days, you have soft corner for that doctor..
You fall in love with her.
Anirudh:no..
Kaka:yes..
Anirudh:no..
Kaka:yes..
Anirudh:no..
Kaka:yes..
Anirudh:no..
Kaka:yes..
Anirudh:no..
Kaka:no
Anirudh:yes..

Anirudh shocked with his confessions.
Anirudh:its dishonesty..kaka..and I don't have anything for her.
Kaka:then why you sad you get pain in heart when she don't talk with you.
Anirudh try to look away as kaka catch him.
Kaka:you may call me kaka, but for me, you are my son..you create affection to me for you.your are my son.. I'm last wish may would be I get death in your lap..
Anirudh:kaka!!
kaka: you sleep with me today.
Anirudh: Okey..i bring my sheet.
Kaka: First massage my head..
Anirudh massage Kaka's head lovingly.
And yet mid night
Anirudh realised kaka is not responding..he smiles thinking Kaka may fall sleep,but he noticed its not like always.he checked and understand kaka really fall in deep sleep.
Precap: Anirudh bondita

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 1.9K 15
Bondita Roy Chaudhary is on the path to become a barrister, just like her "Pati Babu". She is going to take the very first step of their dream by joi...
21.9K 2.6K 32
It's a story of obsession or fate. Anirudh Roy Chowdhury a big businessman of a Bengal who is arrogant and rude by his behaviour, and stone hearted p...
3.5K 257 15
Anirudh and Bondita. Two souls bound by forced marriage. Driven by the same 𝘍𝘪𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘳 for the equality and education for women, Anirudh and Bondit...
41.7K 3.8K 61
As they say, a hot iron is able to cut a cold iron. In the same way, in that era, one evil practice was held, in order to withstand another evil cust...