Fields of Gold (MYG)✔️

By AmandaAcheron

MYGFF BOOK 1:3 "Can you really live with this man for six months falling in love with him on the daily and be... More

Author's Note
~Five years into the Future~
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Blessed Yule, Merry Christmas, etc etc etc
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
34+35
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
~Epilogue~

Part 49

422 27 0
By AmandaAcheron

After the 9th, things nearly calmed down for a bit.

The film production seemed to be heading smoothly towards it's conclusion and in discussions with the PA and with Jason Avercedes, it didn't look like they'd go over their current schedule. Which was its own concern because of how tightly it needed to overlap Yoongi heading back to Korea to start all of the comeback activities.

Derek didn't know when you'd be called on to give your two lines and at this point you were starting to hope it was going to end up on the cutting room floor.

Jimin and Tae continued their tour of the city and all of its shopping amenities. Tae dragged Jimin through every store he could find and begged you to take them out to the suburbs for more shopping, but you had to keep delaying them because of your own work.

Your actual job had resolved its supply chain issues and you were working towards completing the first phase of development for your product. More and more meetings piled onto your calendar, a sad aspect of being part of a global economy is that no one is in the same time zone and meetings could happen 20/24 hours a day. Your team was pretty good about not scheduling anything to early or too late, but there had been a few times when you'd gone to bed at 11 or 12 after staying up talking to Jimin and Tae and had had to get up to attend a 3am meeting with India and Italy.

Yoongi didn't like what your schedule looked like at all and had no qualms about letting you know. You tried to reassure him that you always went through this kind of nonsense at this point in a project and that somehow made it worse.

He walked into your office a few mornings later and found you with your head on your desk. He reached out a hand and patted your back and you shot up straight in your chair at the sudden touch.

You looked over at him and saw him making that face that told you he didn't like what he saw.

Yoongi grabbed your mouse and found your calendar and double checked the clock on the wall.

"Babygirl, have you really been in meetings since 5:45 this morning? And you were up with us until 11 last night and we'll be on set until 7 again tonight. This isn't good for you," Yoongi was ready to keep going but you reached over and covered his lips with your fingers.

"It's my job Yoongi. It's what pays the bills," you explained.

Yoongi frowned under your fingers and opened his mouth to say something else, but your phone rang. It was time for your daily check in with Sung-Jin.

Yoongi moved over to the couch while you caught up with Sung-Jin, asking how things were going, how KAPPA was working and if he'd heard anything else from HYBE Seoul on Eun-Jin. Apparently, she'd never showed up to her second interview with the Seoul office and both Miso and Sung-Jin were fascinated by what that meant.

Today you ran through your information quickly and confirmed neither of you had any new changes to the calendar before disconnecting.

You set your phone back on your desk and rubbed the bridge of your nose and forehead before writing down the information Sung-Jin had shared about a potential new sponsor to send to Namjoon later today.

Yoongi watched you and shook his head.

"Babygirl, you can't keep this up," said Yoongi but Jimin walked in with his laptop.

"Hey (Y/N), I'm getting some requests from a new sponsor? Do you know if this is legit or not," asked Jimin before noticing Yoongi was on your couch?

"Oh, hey hyung," said Jimin as he passed you the laptop with the questionable email.

You quickly read through the email and forwarded it to yourself.

"I don't think so Jimin, I'll send it to Sung-Jin and Miso to confirm, but this is new to me," you paused and spun back to your personal laptop and brought up your email. You grabbed the email you wanted and forwarded that to all 7 of the guys with a note to watch for emails from this sponsor.

"I sent you the email I got from RM about a potential new sponsor, but it's not confirmed yet, but if you see any email from those people let me know," you told Jimin handing him back his laptop.

"Ok, thanks (Y/N)!" Jimin nodded to Yoongi and headed out of the office.

Yoongi tilted his head and studied you over the steeple of his fingers.

"(Y/N)..." he started but your email on your work laptop dinged and you checked to see it was the five minute warning before your next meeting started. You spun the chair back around, but Yoongi had left the room.

You frowned wondering where he'd gone but you really had to pee, and you wanted more coffee to deal with what was still on your plate for the day.

A few hours later Jimin and Tae came in and plopped on your couch.

"Noona, can we borrow Yoongi today?" Tae questioned and you shut off your music and turned to the boys on the couch frowning.

"What do you mean borrow," you asked.

"There's a museum Tae wants to see, and Yoongi said before he'd like to see it too," said Jimin. Tae winced and you weren't sure why, but you dismissed it quickly since he occasionally just made faces for the hell of it.

"Well, that's up to Yoongi not me Jimin," you smiled still confused.

"It's pretty far north, so we weren't sure we'd be back in time for supper, we figured we should let you know," said Tae.

You frowned trying to think of a museum that was "north" of downtown but before you could think of anything, Jimin and Tae stood up.

"You don't mind do you Noona," asked Tae and you shook your head.

"I mean if you guys want to go, then go, I certainly have stuff I can do this afternoon. Which reminds me, you guys doing ok laundry wise?" You were already pondering what chores would be easier to finish if the boys weren't in the apartment and not paying attention to them in front of you.

Tae started to respond and Jimin elbowed him in the stomach.

"No Noona, everything is fine there. If you really don't mind, we'll go get Yoongi and leave right away," said Jimin and he dragged Tae out into the hallway.

A few minutes later a slightly confused Yoongi poked his head into your office.

"Hey Babygirl, apparently we're going to a museum. You going to be ok this afternoon with all the quiet?" Yoongi smiled when you turned to him and stood up to walk into his arms for a hug.

"I think I'll be ok with all the quiet and the space," you teased and tilted your head up to grab a kiss or two.

Or six.

Yoongi's arms tightened around your back, and you enjoyed the embrace for a few seconds.

"Oh, if you're going to be out, do you mind if I used the studio for a little bit? I want to practice," and you nodded off to your violin in the corner where it had been gathering dust. You practiced when you remembered but you'd been so busy these last few weeks you had hardly practiced at all.

Yoongi had been amazed when you'd dug out the case from under your bed at your old place and insisted you play for him, but you'd managed to avoid him listening every time. Something you thought he was going to take advantage of now and you weren't disappointed.

His eyes held that gleam that they sometimes got when he was teasing you.

"You can use the studio this afternoon, but Babygirl, you remember the cameras are in there now. The mic is keyed to automatically pick up any noise it hears, so I'm going to be listening to that playback as soon as I get it," Yoongi teased, and you rolled your eyes.

"I feel sorry for your ears then, it'll be really squeaky," you told him and kissed him again.

"Ok Babygirl, we'll be back later," and with that Yoongi and the boys headed out. A few minutes later you heard the front door close, and you were alone in the giant penthouse for the first time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.8K 1.7K 53
Yoongi hires an actress to play the role of his girlfriend. It's easy to find a girlfriend when you are Min Yoongi, but it's not easy to find someone...
179K 5.2K 26
Lilly is a 17 year old girl that is about to garaduate high school. Unfortunately her music teacher will send her to South Korea to another teacher t...
2.2K 143 26
Lee Y/N has had a hard life from the beginning. After having to grow up as a rogue, it's safe to say she's tired of her life and doesn't know how muc...
26.6K 1.8K 114
MYGFF BOOK 3:3 "While I wish we could have avoided certain things, there's been a lot of good as well. And during the tour, there will be good and b...