Do You Hate? •fengqing• Heave...

By nonononononono_0

They say that Mu qing and Feng xin is the perfect example of the saying 'water and oil don't mix'. Well, it's... More

Author's Note
About the story
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34

Chapter 29

794 50 13
By nonononononono_0

They arrived at the supermarket. They have assigned stuffs to get and they were sent by pairs.

So when the mention of by pairs was brought up, all of them almost naturally came closer to another. For example, Hua cheng naturally got paired up with Xie lian. Qianqiu naturally got paired up with Qi rong. And Banyue naturally got paired up with Pei su. Yushi Huang approached Zu xian to pair up with him so that leaves Mu qing and Feng xin.

"I guess we'll go together then." Feng xin shrugged.

"Why? Do you want to be paired up with Pei su instead?"

"Pft- no? Personally, I think you are the best option. Aside from Xie lian ofcourse. But even in death, Hua cheng wont let his 'gege' pair up with someone else." Feng xin spouted without much thought.

"..." Mu qing didn't know how to react to statement. But his heart definitely does. Right after his first sentence, his heart was already beating like crazy. Heat gathering to his ears, turning red.

He walked ahead trying to hide his most likely reddened face. "Hurry up you slowpoke."

"Yeah yeah."

Their 3 days grocery list is;

Popcorn & drinks - Mu qing & Feng xin

Chips & Movie CD's - Banyue & Pei su

Meat & Ice cream - Xie lian & Hua
cheng

Party games (ex.jenga) - Qianqiu &
Qi rong

Fast food take outs - Yushi Huang &
Zu xian

Qi rong even threw a fit because he wanted to buy the drinks while Banyue and Pei su argued about what movies to buy. In the end, all of them listed down their preferences.

Qianqiu suggested the meat since he was craving for some barbecue. And since Hua cheng was a self proclaimed good cook, he and Xie lian were tasked to buy the meat.

Mu qing and Feng xin were looking for the popcorns and was planning to buy some cheese powder while they're on it.

They asked a staff where the popcorns are placed and they pointed the aisle at the far corner of the grocery store. Since it's that far away, they both decided to split up. While the other goes to get the popcorn, the other will go get the drinks.

Thus, Feng xin went to get drinks and Mu qing went on his way to get the corn.

Feng xin brought different kinds of drinks. Cola, sprite, wine, juice, and yakult. Banyue wanted the yakult so Pei su gave him money to buy 3 packs of it. While they all contributed for the others. Feng xin offered to buy the cola and sprite though.

He put them all in the shopping cart and went to the seats near the counter to wait for Mu qing.

Almost 10 minutes had passed and mu qing still didn't show up.

"What's taking him so long?" He looked around and waited for another good 3 minutes when he finally saw Mu qing walking towards him with a pale face.

"Mu qing? What's wrong?" Feng xin asked as he approached him. Mu qing was out of it and was just looking at his face with a confused expression.

"Hey. Hey." Feng xin held both of his shoulders and looked at Mu qing in the eye. "What's wrong?"

"Huh? Nothing... Nothing" Mu qing said after blinking several times and shook his head.

His face was undeniably pale and his hand was slightly shaking so Feng xin definitely knew that there's something up.

"Mu qing, please tell me. Okay?" Feng xin stated with a reassuring tone and smile.

Mu qing started at him for a moment like he's having a debate on his mind before he shook his head again. "It's really nothing. Let's just fini-"

"I'm not letting you go until you tell me what happened."

"Feng xin why are you so stubborn? I already said it's nothing!" Mu qing raged.

Feng xin pursed his lip and loosened his grip on mu qings shoulder. "Even this you can't tell me?"

Mu qings eyes slightly widened. He wanted to open his mouth and say something but Feng xin already took the corn and cheese powder he's holding and turned around to get the cart and stood on the counters queue.

Feng xin just waited for his turn to pay. He's probably annoyed. Irritated. Or he's simply just hurt. Is it really that hard to tell him things? So that atleast he won't be so clueless about everything. So that he can help somehow. But is his trust for him really that shallow?

But in the end he still doesn't have the right to stick his nose on the issue if the involved didn't want him to.

While waiting, Mu qing just stood there awkwardly glancing on Feng xin's direction. He kept doing this until Feng xin called out to him, telling him he's done paying.

So, he strolled to his direction and they started walking side by side to go to the groups meet up spot.

They were silent along the way. Feng xin was just looking ahead while Mu qing had his head bowed fiddling with his fingers. Silently walking beside him.

When they arrived, Hua cheng, Xie lian, Zu xian, and Yushi Huang were already there.

Seeing the two walk with a distance between each other, they knew something had happened. But they didn't pry on it too much and just chatted.

A few minutes later, they heard Qi rong's laugh echo ahead of them. And there, they saw him holding a stuffed toy that repeats what it hears. Xie lian couldn't help but face palm.

"Qi rong dont be so loud do you want to be kicked out?!" Xie lian scolded in a lower voice.

"Huh? WHO DARES KICK THIS ANCESTOR OU- OW!"

"Xie-xiong said lower your sickening voice." Banyue said in an authorative tone after slapping the back of his head.

Hua cheng gave her a thumbs up as approval and seeing him, banyue grinned. "Hehe."

"Banyue you piece of shi-''

"Qi rong." As he was about to go to Banyue, someone grabbed his shoulder from the back.

"Ah, haha pei bro... Hey."

"Hey Qi rong. What were you doing?"

"Nothing nothing hahaha." Qi rong said nervously.

"Ble!" Banyue to Qi rong before turning to Yushi Huang.

"Huang-jie, look! We bought cheetos, pringles, lays, oh! I also bought marshmallows! Marshmallows are on me. Pei su also bought me cotton candy hehe. I already ate it all up though."

"WHAT? YOU DIDN'T LEAVE SOME FOR ME?! I ALSO WANT COTTON CANDIES!"

While they continued bickering, Pei su approached Feng xin.

"Feng xin bro."

"Hm? What?"

"You also like avengers right?" Pei su asked.

"Right! Why?" Feng xin replied and turned to him.

"Well, I also happened to like it. And we saw a set of CD's of the whole avenger series!" Pei su exclaimed, clearly excited.

Feng xins eyes lit up and approached him. "Let me see!"

Pei su opened the bag he's holding and picked out several disk containers.

"You also got the end game! I didn't watch it yet."

"Seriously? You should! I just watched it once so I was planning on rewatching it."

Feng xin met eyes Pei su and they both nodded at each other as if they just had agreed on something. Well, they did.

Mu qing on the other hand was just silently sitting on the chair nearby watching the group chatter. Specifically, Feng xin and Pei su. When in the exit far upfront, he saw a guy with a bucket hat smiling and waving at him before exiting the mall.

Seeing the guy leave, he sighed in relief and his tensed shoulders relaxed.

"Hey."

Mu qing looked up and saw Zu xian approaching him.

"Is something wrong?" He asked as he sat down beside Mu qing.

"Why?"

"Oh, I just noticed that something might have happened between you and Feng xin. You were also tensed ever since you both came back."

"It's nothing we just had our usual argument is all."

"Why?"

Mu qing looked at him and sighed. "I met this guy from my childhood earlier. And we kinda had a talk. I despised the guy. So I didn't want to talk about it. And he wanted to know what happened. So I kind of snapped at him I guess." He explained while looking down at his feet.

Zu xian wanted to talk about that 'guy from his childhood' since it was probably that bastard chen zhu. But that matter didn't seem to be what was worrying Mu qing.

"He was just probably worried. Since you're important to him after all." Zu xian said pertaining to Feng xin.

"....Mhm."

"And he doesn't even know what really happened to you. And he witnessed you getting attacked at the restroom. How can he not worry?"

"Mhm."

"He's most likely holding himself back from asking to respect your privacy and is just waiting for you to tell him yourself. But, not even knowing a single thing... Don't you think he's probably thinking that you don't trust him enough?"

"..."

Mu qing didn't reply or even hum in agreement so he looked at him. Mu qing was looking down at his shoes with a complicated expression. It's the expression he always made when he's feeling guilty about something. And it's an expression Zu xian hadn't seen him make ever since their childhood days.

"...I do trust him though..." Mu qing mumbled.

Zu xian smiled and patted his head. "Then have you made up your mind?"

Mu qing didn't answer for a moment before nodding. He turned to Zu xian with a small smile. "Thanks. You're the best." Mu qing said before standing up and stretched before walking towards the others.

Zu xian was in a daze with Mu qings statement.

"Did he really... recover his memories? But he still don't seem to remember me though. But that line... Is he in a good mood or something?... Well I guess it's good that our relationship is improving."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.7K 1.4K 68
So, a *FengQing* love story, because I adore the chaos and desire those two are! ~ - Alternate Universe - Modern Universe - Soulmates Universe - Also...
72.6K 3.7K 152
[BOOK 3] Wei Wuxian and Lan Wangji may have been married for over 20 years now, but this does not mean they are old. Life gets comfortable and boring...
2.4K 66 25
Vinny is a quiet kid. His dad thomas is a lawyer , his mom Alice is a nurse and his twin brother Xavier well.. he's a real asshole. Vinny's parents h...
35.7K 2.2K 18
Wangxian omega ff zhanyi omega ff twin brothers love story ❤️ Lan wangji ❤️ Wei wuxian Wei zhan ❤️lan yibo Yizhan English omega fanfiction Love can c...