R E V E N G E || B L A C K T...

By Marigold_0926

"Our Silence are not Our weakness, but the beginning of Our Revenge." More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 25

395 9 1
By Marigold_0926

THE SQUAD WITHOUT THE ACES

[Location: Seoul, Korea]

[1 WEEK LATER]

Rosé's POV
       It's been a week since the fight with Lisa happened.

The squad isn't back to it's normal state yet because we aren't complete.

Sehun, BamBam, and Lisa aren't here with us because they are all in Paris.

We tried to call them, but we didn't get a single response.

We also wait for their updates, but there's none.

There isn't a single one.

We thought that they're all busy with Lisa and BamBam attending a fashion week while Sehun is busy managing their family's business there.

I sighed as I remembered what happened the last time we had a conversation.

That's the first time that I saw her shed a tear.

That's the first time that I saw her weak.

That's the first time that I saw her break down.

That's the first time I saw her vulnerable.

That's the first time I saw her cry.

She's the support system of us and seeing her in that state shocked me.

Everyone can hold on to her.

Everyone can rant to her.

Everyone can tell them about there worries to her.

She can save everyone, but everyone couldn't save her.

I feel so bad that I wasn't able to protect her.

I feel like I am a bad sister.

She always protected us, but we weren't able to do that to her.

We failed to protect her.

I'm sure that everyone knows about our situation with Lisa, but no one knows what will happen next.

It's like we were all trapped in a game she made.

When will I see Lisa?

Will I see her again?

Will the squad be complete again?

Can we all be back to normal?

"You're in deep thoughts, Rosie. Care to share?" Jihyo unnie carefully asked me that made all of them divert their attention to me.

We're all staying in the mansion trying to keep ourselves busy to forget what happened last week.

We also doesn't go to school as we requested to have online classes until we are complete again or at least when Sehun and BamBam are back from Paris since they were able to talk to Lisa.

I shook my head and took a deep breath before I spoke my thoughts.

"I suddenly remembered Lisa and what happened last week." I stated in a low tone that made all of them quiet and the atmosphere suddenly changed.

"That's really deep, huh? Now, I'm also wondering on what will happen." Momo unnie stated as she looked at us one-by-one.

"No one knows what will happen next because everybody is watching us, waiting for our downfall. One mistake can change our lives, forever." Jennie unnie stated as she looked at me and Jisoo unnie before she looked at the Squad.

"Yeah, especially that we aren't complete and together in one place. We can't move freely because it might affect others." Jisoo unnie stated as we all gave her a nod as an agreement at her statement.

We can move freely if the squad is together because we will be able to know if it can affect someone, but we are cautious and careful with our actions when the squad isn't together.

We can't move freely now because a lot of people on the Underground is looking for us and one wrong move can reveal our real identities.

We all have different identities and getting one of them revealed is dangerous because we know how the world works.

I'll state our identities that cannot be revealed and will never be revealed unless we received a go signal from our family.

Let's start with the less dangerous identity which is the Park sisters as we're able to live like normal people without worrying about anything since the Park surname is normally used in Korea, so no one suspects us being part of the famous Park-Kim Family.

The 2nd identity is P.K. which became our names on the industry of fashion and if they ask us what it means we simply say that we made it out of fun and no one suspects because no one knew the real meaning behind it.

The 3rd identity is the Queens as we fight gangsters with a mask on and we doesn't get in danger a lot since gangsters can't kill without permission or else they will receive a punishment.

The 4th identity is the Empresses as we're part of the Mafia Empire which we also rule, it's hard for us to control them as their hobbies are usually killing without a reasonable reason.

The 5th one is the Duchesses as we're Agents in the field which means that we do dangerous missions that can get us hurt or in a worst scenario, there's a possibility that we can also get killed.

The 6th one and also the last one, the Park-Kim Heiresses is the most dangerous identity that couldn't be revealed in a snap since there's a lot that wants to put an end to our family due to a lot of reasons.

That's basically a summary of our daily lives as we still get used to being normal people to being models to being gangsters to being mafias to being agents and being heiresses.

There's a lot of things that people still doesn't know and that also includes you.

"Let's eat lunch because our classes starts in one hour." Nayeon unnie stated as she looked at the wall clock.

We all stood up and went to the dining room, then sat on our respective seats as our foods are getting served.

We don't cook our foods when we aren't complete because we're used to having turns on who's cooking and we'll tease each other while eating.

Twice can cook their own foods since all their members are here, but they chose not to because we have a lot of things to do.

We finished our lunch, then we all went back to our usual spot.

We all stayed at the living room signing and reading our assigned paperworks for today.

We are all quiet and serious with our works when we heard a gadget ringing.

A call coming from Mina unnie's laptop.

She was about to snap because she's busy editing with her laptop when someone called, but she slowly calmed down when she saw the contact.

She connected her laptop to the TV after she answered the call.

We're greeted with BamBam sitting on a chair while sipping on a cup of tea.

He looked so serious and strict right now, but a smile slowly crept on his lips as he saw Mina unnie on the screen.

Mina unnie is standing in front of the camera of the laptop as she was still saving the draft of her edited document.

I'm assuming she still isn't finish on editing the documents because she's the only one assigned on that task today.

We all settled down on the couch as we looked at the screen and waited for BamBam to start talking.

"Hi mosh! Hi guys!" BamBam greeted as with a cheerful voice while waving his hand as a sign of hello.

"Hey Bam. How is it in Paris? Are you enjoying your stay there?" Jinyoung oppa asked BamBam continuously that made all of us chuckle.

"So far so good, it's fun here in Paris. Yes, I'm enjoying my stay here because I get to rest without worrying about the company. I don't have any paperworks to do because we don't have a branch here. Any more questions?" BamBam replied cheerfully.

"You're lucky though, but that's unfair. Why don't you do the paperworks that's assigned for you here on your branch?Wait, I got an incredible idea! I'll fly there as soon as possible, so that I can escape the works here. We also don't have a branch there. What do you think?" Yugyeom stated with a sulky tone that turned into an excitement as he stated his plan which made BamBam chuckle, but his face slowly turned into a frown.

"My secretary is doing the paperworks and my parents let me rest because I can't attend the meetings for them. Yes, I agree with your idea, Yugyeom. It's incredible! Come here as soon as possible, I'll be waiting for your arrival because you'll help me with something. Something very important. Do you want me to book you a ticket right now?" BamBam replied enthusiastically as he showed his phone on the screen.

He ain't joking about agreeing to Yugyeom's idea because in one click a ticket will be purchased.

"What do you mean? I thought you're chilling in Paris? While we're stressed here. Isn't that the scenario?" Yugyeom asked in confusion which also made us confused.

Yeah, what does BamBam mean?

I thought he's really chilling in Paris?

Did we got the wrong thoughts?

BamBam chuckled at Yugyeom's question as his face slowly turned into a frown while glaring at us.

"Tsk. You got the wrong ideas, honey. I'm far from chilling because I'm busy with something, scratch that, we're all busy here. I'm busy helping Lali with something while Lali and Sehun are busy with their company, so we're not chilling here in Paris. We're all stressing here, Yugyeom. Still want to go? Inform me, if you still want to go because I'll gladly let you. I don't care if Lali wouldn't allow that, but I'll really need your help." BamBam stated sarcastically with firm in his voice which made us chuckle.

"Eh? I thought you're all chilling there? Tsk. Anything else, Bam?" Yugyeom stated after hearing BamBam's rants.

"Your thoughts are literally far from reality, Gyeom. Yes, there's more to rant about here in my stay. I'm enjoying and having fun in my stay here, but I'm not that lucky because the fun turns into bitterness and stress since I'm a third-wheeler here in Paris and Lali is really strict and serious on her works. Someone help me. Trust me, I'd rather do my paperworks than help Lali." BamBam ranted which made the squad burst into fits of laughters as he stated his words.

You'll literally be a third-wheeler if you have Sehun and Lisa with you because that boy is rolled on sugars.

They're literally the sweetest and probably the most adorable couple among the squad in my perspective.

Lisa is very serious and strict with her works because she's a perfectionist, so a big good luck to BamBam because he'll really need that.

I get the feeling of what he stated because I'd rather do piles of paperworks for the whole day than work with Lisa.

"Eh? I'd rather stay here in Korea than go with my brilliant idea. What do you think? You still have more things to rant about Bam?" Yugyeom replied in a teasing tone which made BamBam glare at him as Yugyeom stuck his tongue as a reply to BamBam's glare.

BamBam calmed himself down before he started ranting again.

"Go with your brilliant idea, Gyeom. Yes, there's more. Is she really a 16 year old? Because let me tell you, she does not act like she's 16, she acts like she's the eldest. Well, can't blame her though since she's smart, talented, and she also got the beauty. Heck, she can literally ace anything without exerting any effort. She's literally the definition of the word perfect. Why is the world unfair?" BamBam ranted which made all of us chuckle because we can't contradict to the words he stated.

All the words he stated are facts and nothing more.

Same thoughts though, I'm also wondering if Lisa is 16 years old?

Because she can literally do anything without exerting any effort.

She's smart.

She's talented.

She's beautiful inside and out.

What more to wish for?

"Well, we can't contradict with what you stated because we all agree, since they're all facts and nothing more. The world isn't unfair, Bam. It just have favorites and Lisa is a favorite, so there's nothing we can do about that. By the way, is your offer still available?" Tzuyu said in a joking tone which made all of us chuckle while nodding our heads continuously.

"Yes, my offer is still open, Tzu. Why? Are you interested?" BamBam replied enthusiastically at Tzuyu's words.

"I'll go there in Paris and Yugyeom oppa will go with me. Right, bub?" Tzuyu stated as he diverted her attention to her boyfriend.

"S-sure, bub. Book our flight, Bam." Yugyeom replied as he looked at BamBam with a glare when her girlfriend is not looking which made the Squad chuckle because of their childish antics.

"Yey! Thank you, Tzu and Gyeom! I'll see you the day after tomorrow!" BamBam replied as he showed the squad the booked flights while he dances in delight.

"Well, that's Kim Lalisa for you. Anyway, how's Lis?" I interrupted his celebration as I stated my words carefully which made all of us stiffen while the atmosphere suddenly turned gloomy.

"She's doing great, Rosie. You don't need to worry about her because there's a lot of people taking care of her right now." BamBam replied to my question with a smile on his face which made all of sigh in relief.

It's good that a lot of people is taking care of her because we failed to do that.

Wait, a lot?

As far as I remember, we don't have any relatives staying in Paris.

"What do you mean?" Jennie unnie asked BamBam with curiosity and confusion visible in her voice and face.

BamBam looked at us in confusion as soon as he heard Jennie unnie's question.

"What do you mean? Huh? Oh? You don't know?" BamBam replied to Jennie unnie's question playfully as he realized what she's pertaining to.

We heard the door opened and we saw him put his index finger in front of his lips and gestured the people in front of him to be quiet which made all of us sit in the living room be covered in confusion and curiosity.

"Speaking of, they're all here. Introduce yourself, guys." BamBam stated as he motioned the people in front of him to reveal theirselves.

We are all holding our breathes as we wait for the people he's talking with to introduced theirselves.

We are greeted with 2NE1 unnies and BigBang oppas on the screen as our jaw completely dropped on the floor which made them chuckle.

They're aura turned serious quickly as they looked back at us again.

"What's up? We 2NE1!" The unnies greeted in unison and they all burst into laughter after.

"B to the I to the G Bang Bang. We're Big Bang!" Jiyong oppa said the first part, then the whole group followed while the others imitated his movements.

We all cleared our throats and prepared ourselves for the introduction.

"One, two, shot! We're the BETG Squad." The squad introduced in unison with BamBam, Lisa, and Sehun joining as we did a gun symbol in our fingers.

We're supposed to greet everyone without the formalities when someone interrupted.

"It's show time! We're the Alas. Hi! We're Aces!" The Aces introduced theirselves as they hold on to their cards without the Aces of Spades.

Weird.

Why don't they have the Aces of Spades?

I shrugged of my thoughts because that's none of my business.

"Hi Guys!  We miss you!" The unnies and oppas said in unison which made all of chuckle.

"We miss you too, unnies, oppas. Me and Yugyeom oppa we'll see you soon!" Tzuyu replied enthusiastically.

"Aww! You're still the sweet and adorable maknae. What do you mean, Tzu?" Sandara unnie replied with her usual voice.

"BamBam booked us our flights and we'll arrive there the day after tomorrow, so we'll all see you soon!" Yugyeom answered as he wrapped his arms around Tzuyu's shoulder.

"Alright. We'll see you in 2 days, Tzu and Gyeom. By the way, how are you?" CL unnie replied at Gyeom, then she examined us one-by-one.

"We're all doing okay, unnie." I replied as they all nodded their heads on my reply.

"Looks like it. You've all grown." Jiyong oppa stated as he looked at the whole squad.

"Well—" Jiyong oppa was about to say something when someone knocked on the door, so they put theirselves on must've as they talked to the person that came in.

Their faces slowly turned serious with a hint of worry and panic.

They all nodded their heads and went back to talking.

"We would like to chat and spend time with all of you, but something urgent came up. We'll get back to you as soon as possible." Jiyong oppa stated as he looked at us apologetically which we all returned with a faint smile as a sign we understand.

"It's okay, oppa." Jennie unnie replied, then we all waved them goodbye as we wait for them to drop the call.

They're about to drop the call when we heard something.

Something that is very alarming.

"Fuck! We lost her! I can't get a hold of—" Lisa stated, then the call ended.

That's the last thing we all heard which made us confused and alarmed because that's the first time we heard Lisa shout and the others also panicked which is very unusual.

They're all very calm and they don't lose their calmness easily, so it made us all confused, alarmed, and worried.

We heard Lisa's shout and the others cursed as they panicked.

Something is definitely happening on Paris.

But, what is it?

[Location: Paris, France]

Third Person's POV
       Pranpriya was furiously typing on her keyboard as she tries to get a hold of her twin.

She tries to get a hold of L's location again.

She was able to get a hold of L's location earlier, but it didn't even last a minute.

It happened so fast that she wasn't able to get the copy of her location.

She was about to write it down when the address vanished.

"Fuck! We lost her! I can't get a hold of Lisa!" Pranpriya informed them as she was still focus on her screen.

Her attention diverted to them when she heard them uttered curses as they occupied their respective seats after ending the call with the BETG Squad.

They all took out their gadgets and started looking for L.

"When are we going to see her again?" BamBam asked as he typed on his gadget continuously.

They're all trying their best to get a hold of Lisa, but they all failed.

They all failed continuously.

One after another, but they didn't gave up.

Instead, they tried harder because they're all worried.

Worried for their youngest state.

Especially now that they are very much aware of her condition.

"Talk to me about it. That girl knows how our mind works." Sehun replied as he was still focused on his screen.

They are all quiet and focused on their works as they tried to get a hold of Lisa.

Until someone broke the silence.

"I got her!" BamBam exclaimed as he was able to successfully track Lisa's current location.

The displayed location made them shock as she was also in the area.

They are about to leave the office when someone suddenly spoke.

"Looking for me? Eh?" Someone asked as the person sat on the window of the office looking so innocent with a lollipop in her mouth, not minding her surroundings.

See you at Chapter 26!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75K 3.2K 61
7 agents, 4 mysterious girls and 1 enemy. Vsoo ft. Blacktan [[All copyrights reserved]]
15.5K 453 34
"Their powers are with me in the form of sapphires. Take them if you can. You have destroyed my dynasty." He said. "We will protect you no matter wha...
592K 17.2K 18
"I won't hesitate to punish you , if you escape this mansion baby "
183K 9.1K 35
There's someone killing them one by one. Wanna find out who? Stay tuned. [#3 - blackbangtan]