R E V E N G E || B L A C K T...

By Marigold_0926

"Our Silence are not Our weakness, but the beginning of Our Revenge." More

Prologue
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 22

778 18 18
By Marigold_0926

SHE'S BACK

BamBam's POV
       I woke up from my slumber because I was hungry, so I fixed myself and went outside of my room to eat my breakfast.

I greeted the workers Good Morning as I was able to meet them before taking my seat.

I sat down on the couch and someone attended to my needs.

I ordered pancakes, an orange juice, and an Acai Bowl for my breakfast.

I only have a few hours left in the plane and in my estimation I would probably arrive in Paris at noon.

I finished my breakfast and kept myself busy as I was alone here in the Plane.

I'm totally not alone, since there are a few workers here and I don't want them to feel uncomfortable if I would suddenly start feeling close to them, even though we're not.

Trust me, it's not a good thing and you can make people uncomfortable.

I sighed, then stood up and decided to look around the plane, since I wasn't able to check the rooms yesterday because I am busy reading the book I brought.

I finished wandering inside the plane as I noticed that the only difference between this plane and the other planes I rode with the Squad were: this plane is designed a little bit different and there are no weapons available in the training room here.

I went back to my seat, thinking of something that can make me occupied.

I don't have the Squad here to keep me busy and I hate the silent atmosphere surrounding the plane.

I could read a book again, I guess?

But, the book is already on the drama part, so I decided that I'll just open it again when I'm bored at the dressing room for getting ready at the Fashion Week.

Should I just watch a movie, since I don't have someone to play with?

Ahh..I must be crazy, since I'm talking to myself, but that's better than talking to the air.

Right?

In the end, I decided to watch a movie.

I wasn't able to find a good movie, so I decided to look into series instead.

I was reading a few synopsis when something caught my attention.

I looked for a few more series, but I can't find anything that fits my taste, so I went back to the one I saw earlier.

I decided to watch My Love from The Star, since I find the Synopsis a little amusing and unusual than the ones I saw earlier.

I'm not saying the others are boring, but they just don't fit the standards I'm looking for.

A few hours later.....

I was able to watch until the Episode 3 and I am betting that I would finish watching that series within the week, since I find the show intriguing as I finish each episode.

It's addicting, but somehow I find few of the scenes funny.

I fixed myself and checked my stuffs before the plane landed.

I sighed and went outside of the plane.

A cold wind greeted me as soon as I step my foot out.

I walked at the private exit of the Airport with few guards and I was able to arrive at the mansion peacefully, since the media doesn't know that I am currently in Paris for something that I need to attend to.

I thanked the driver and exited the car, then I grabbed my bag.

I heaved a sigh and walked to the entrance of the mansion.

I checked my self first at my mirror, so that I would at least look presentable to the people that I will be living with for a few weeks.

I heaved a sigh, then I opened the door and entered the mansion.

As soon as I entered, I was greeted with a line of butlers and a line of maids.

"Salutations et bienvenue jeune maître (Greetings and Welcome Back Young Master)." The workers said at the same time with smiles on their places.

I smiled a little and nodded while looking around at the place.

Not bad, I guess?

Since, the interior is only a little bit different from our mansion in the USA.

I woke up from my trance as I felt stares on me.

I coughed a little and fixed my coat before looking back at them.

"Bon après-midi et merci pour l'accueil chaleureux (Good Afternoon and Thank you for the warm welcome)." I greeted back with a smile.

They felt at ease when they saw me smile, I guess?

Since, I examined the house with a poker face.

The butler coughed that caught my attention and they all bowed to me for a few seconds, then they all went back and continued accomplishing their assigned tasks and responsibilities inside the mansion.

I put my bag down on the couch and wandered inside the mansion, since this is my second time here.

My parents brought me here when I was still a toddler, so I can't remember the place.

I went back to the living room and grabbed my bag, then I went upstairs and went inside my room in the mansion.

I was able to figure out my room, since there are names engraved in the doors of the mansion.

The doors are labeled outside.

I decided that I would just visit Lali later, since it's about an hour drive to their Mansion.

If she's already home, but if she isn't home yet, then I have no choice, but to call her and check.

I'll just call her to check about her whereabouts.

If she's still working, then I would probably dropped by at her office to meet her and also pick up someone that will face the wraths of the Park-Kim Family.

I grinned at that thought, I guess I wouldn't be bored here for a few days, since I have a toy to play with.

I settled down in my room and looked around.

I was able to locate my closet and bathroom, as I was also able to see a mini pantry in one of the doors inside my bedroom.

I sat down on the couch, then I started unpacking few of my belongings that I brought.

I saw my phone, so I grabbed it and sent a text in the BETG Squad GC saying that I was able to arrive here in Paris safely.

Damn.

I almost forgot about that.

Good thing I remembered or else they would have flew in here to check me.

They would probably make countries as neighbors.

That's true and it already happened once.

It was an epic scene to witness and it would forever be stuck in my mind.

I stopped laughing when I realized that I look crazy because I was laughing alone in my room.

I went back to organizing and started putting away my belongings.

I played music on my phone as I was organizing some of my stuffs, since music helps me to be a little bit more patient in organizing my stuffs.

I went into the bathroom and prepared the tub, since I want to relax.

I dropped a bath bomb, before entering the tub.

I relaxed on the tub with the smell of lavender lingering inside my room because I lit up the scented candles in my room before I entered the tub.

I was singing along to some songs as I played with the bubbles in the tub.

I went out of the bathroom wearing a robe, then I dried my hair because I want to sleep after that long flight.

I decided to play few games on my phone, waiting for my hair to be completely dry , so that I could sleep.

I got bored playing, so I decided to watch the series I'm watching at the plane earlier.

My Love from The Star, remember?

One hour later....

I finished the 4th episode, so I turned the TV off and lay down on my bed.

I slowly dozed off to sleep.

See you later!

Third Person's POV
      BamBam was sleeping peacefully at his room, not hearing his phone ringing.

It's been an hour, since he dozed off to sleep.

His phone started ringing a few minutes ago.

Sehun was calling him, but he can't hear it becaus he's in deep sleep.

He moved a little as he heard sounds, thinking that it was just an alarm clock, but he finally recognized the sound.

It's his ringtone!

He quickly stood up from his bed not minding the cold temperature as he thought that the call was important.

He grabbed his phone and cleared his throat before answering the call.

Not even bothered to check the contact.

"Greetings! This is BamBam speaking." BamBam said in his usual greeting in answering business calls.

He isn't sure on who is he talking to, so he played it safe.

It's better to be safe than sorry, right?

That's what he thought.

He heard a chuckle on the other line.

"What's up, Bro? You already forgot about us?" Sehun said laughing in between of his questions.

"You woke me up from my sleep and I didn't bother to check the contact, since I thought it's an important call." BamBam stated fixing his look while looking at the mirror in front of him.

"Sorry. I thought you weren't busy. What's your schedule for today?" Sehun stated.

"I have none, since I finished all of them before leaving. Why?" BamBam replied after checking his planner.

"Nothing. I'm just curious, Bam." Sehun replied chuckling.

"I'll visit Lali later." BamBam said to Sehun.

"Oh..okay!Are you going to visit her in the mansion?" Sehun asked.

"I'll check on it later, but it would be nice if I would go to the company, since I need to catch someone that will face the wrath of the Park-Kim Empire." BamBam replied.

He heard a chuckle on the other line.

"Right. Say Hi to Lali for me. Send a video when the "Trip to Antartica" happens or you could just start a video call, so in that way we could watch it live." Sehun replied chuckling.

BamBam chuckled at his reply.

"We'll see, I guess? I'll take note of that, Lover Boy. Anything else, Se?" BamBam replied stifling his laugh.

"Nothing more, nothing less. I already said it. Oh! We almost flew to Paris because you updated us late, since they expected that you will update us once you got off the plane." Sehun replied chuckling as he remembered the scene that occurred earlier in the Squad's Mansion.

"It's a good thing you didn't. Did I updated you on the perfect time?" BamBam replied chuckling as he picture out the scenario in the Squad's Mansion earlier.

"You sure did, since we were only one step away from the plane when you chatted in the group chat, so we went straight to the mall and went shopping." Sehun replied.

"I cursed on my mind when I forgot to update you as I remembered what happened few years ago, so I immediately chatted at the group chat and it seems like I did a good job, since you are still all in Korea." BamBam stated.

"Yeah. Take care, Bam. I'll see you when I see you." Sehun replied chuckling at his last statement.

"I will, Se. You all take care too." BamBam replied.

The call dropped and BamBam change went in his closet to find comfortable clothes, since he slept wearing a robe.

He went into the bathroom and change into his clothes.

He picked a white shirt and paired it with jeans, then he chose a white rubber shoes to complete his outfit.

He sprayed on his perfume, then he fixed his hair and he wore a watch, a necklace, and a few rings.

He went out of his room wearing a suit and holding his bag.

He greeted the people he meets while he was heading to the living room.

He was looking for the car keys because he decided that he'll drove to visit Lali.

He saw his personal butler, so he approached him.

"Bonjour, jeune maître BamBam. Que puris-je faire pour vous (Good Afternoon, Young Master BamBam. What can I do for you)?" Butler Han greeted as he saw the Young Master.

"Bonjour, majordome Han. Pouvez-vous me donner une clé de voiture? Je prévois de visiter Lali. (Good Afternoon, Butler Han. Can you give me a car key? I'm planning to visit Lali)." BamBam replied in a polite manner that cause the butler to nod.

"Pas de probléme, jeune maître BamBam. Voici la clé de la voiture désignée que vos parents vous ont demandé d'utiliser. La jeune miss Lisa travaille toujours sur son bureau dans leur enterprise ici à Paris. (No problem, Young Master BamBam. Here's your key for the designated car that your parents requested you to use. Young Miss Lisa is still working on her office at their company here in Paris)." Butler Han stated and BamBam thanked him with the information.

He left and went to the garage.

He entered a black Ferrari with a grin on his face.

"Sweet ride!" BamBam thought as he turned the engine on.

He drove to the Park-Kim company here in a speed without causing anyone trouble because he used a shortcut that they can only access.

He parked his car at one of the private lot and fixed his self before going out.

He wore his sunglasses and entered the elevator.

He was greeted with employees walking here and there.

He went straight to the front desk and ask for Lisa's whereabouts.

"Bonne aprés-midi. Puis-je savior à quel étage se trouve le bureau de Mme Kim Lisa. (Good Afternoon. Can I know which floor is Ms. Kim Lisa's office?)" BamBam asked politely at the front desk.

"Bon aprés-midi Monsieur. Avez-vous un rendez-vous avec Mme Kim? (GoodAfternoon,  Sir. Do you have an appointmentwith Ms. Kim?)" The lady asked and BamBam shook his head.

"Si vous n'avez pas de rendez-vous avec Mme Kim, vous pouvez partir. Nous sommes strictement ordonnés par Mme Kim elle-même que nous ne povouns pas divertir les visiteurs et les personnes sans rendez-vous pour le moment. (If you have no appointment with Ms.Kim, then you may leave. We are strictly ordered by Ms.Kim herself that we can't entertain visitors and walk-ins as of the moment.)" The front desk lady stated that causes BamBam to grin deep inside.

He cleared his throat as he removed his sunglasses.

He looked back up and saw the stunt lady.

The lady cleared her throat and looked at him again.

"Mes excuses, M. BamBam. Je les informerai de votre présence, puis vous pourrez entrer immédiatement dans le bureau de Mme Kim. (My apologies, Mr. BamBam. I'll inform them about your presence, then you could go into Ms. Kim's office immediately.)" The lady informed as she press numbers on the telephone with panic visible on her face.

The lady talked with someone on the phone while BamBam was looking at his watch, watching every tick of time.

"Ils sont déjà informés de votre visite soudaine, M. BamBam. Quelqu'un vous guidera vers le bureau de Mme Kim dès votre arrivée à son étage. (They are already informed of your sudden visit, Mr. BamBam. Someone will guide you to Ms. Kim's office as soon as you arrive on her floor.)" The lady informed as she gave BamBam a smile.

"Dirigez-vous vers le 50e étage et la secrétaire de Mme Kim vous guidera jusqu'à son bureau. Mes excuses pour ne pas vous avoir reconnu plus tôt. (Head to the 50th floor and Ms. Kim's secretary will guide you to her office. My apologies for not recognizing you earlier.)" The lady stated as she handed BamBam a VIP card.

BamBam found himself grinning because of the sudden mention of Lisa's secretary.

"Merci, mademoiselle. Bonne journée à venir. (Thank you, Miss. Have a great day ahead.)" BamBam replied, then he walked to the elevator.

He entered one of the elevators that is designed for the VIP's.

He watched the busy building as he went to the 50th floor.

Every floor is busy with different documents.

The elevator stopped as he arrived at the 50th floor.

He was greeted with lady as soon as the door opened.

He stepped out of the elevator and straightened his suit.

"Salutations, M. BamBam. Je suis la secrétaire de Mlle Kim. (Greetings, Mr. BamBam. I'm Miss Kim's secretary.)" The lady stated while she's in a 45 degree bow.

A bow as a sign of respect to the Empire.

BamBam cleared his throat that made the lady looked back up.

BamBam followed Lisa's secretary to Lisa's office.

They stopped on the door at the 50th floor.

"C'est le bureau de Mlle Kim, M. BamBam. (This is Miss Kim's office, Mr. BamBam.)" The secretary informed before she knocked on the door.

They entered the door as they heard a come in.

They were greeted with Lisa reading documents.

A pile of documents on her desks.

"Lali." BamBam called the busy lady that made her attention divert to them.

Lisa stood up from her seat and gave BamBam a hug and a kiss on his cheek as a sign of greeting.

"Bam, you're here." Lisa said in a low tone as she felt BamBam hugged her back.

The secretary cleared her throat that made them look at her.

"Mes excuses Mlle Lisa et M. BamBam. Je vais prendre congé maintenant. (My excuses Miss Lisa and Mr. BamBam. I'll take my leave now.)" The secretary stated as she gave a bow to the 2 of them before leaving the office.

They both sat down at Lisa's couch.

"How are you?" BamBam asked carefully.

He doesn't want to cause Lisa pain again.

He doesn't want to see her break down in front of him again.

He doesn't want to see her shed tears.

"I'm fine, Bam. How are you?" Lisa replied with a chuckle that made BamBam feel at ease.

"I'm good. Sehun said his regards to you." BamBam stated as he took a sip of tea afterwards.

"Alright. You gave me an early visit. Aren't you tired from your flight?" Lisa asked with concern visible on her face when she mentioned the word flight.

BamBam shook his head with a smile.

"No, I'm fine. I already got my rest earlier. I'm planning to take you out for dinner. Is it okay?" BamBam stated while playing with Lisa's hair.

"It's okay. I have nothing to do later. My meetings are all scheduled tomorrow." Lisa replied as he removed her hair from BamBam's touch.

"By the way, can I borrow your secretary for something?" BamBam asked while looking straight at Lisa's eyes.

"No problem. Why?" Lisa asked with confusion visible on her face.

"Trip to Antartica." BamBam uttered that made Lisa look at him with a serious face.

"Why? What happened? What did she do?" Lisa asked with concern because she had been busy this past few that she didn't even had time to check on her social medias.

"She uploaded a video of the fight. The Empire suggested the punishments and your sisters gave the final decision. They requested for Trip to Antartica." BamBam stated with his usual voice.

Lisa gave him a nod, indicating that she deserves that punishment.

She can't do anything about it.

The Empire already made the decision.

She have no plans to meddle with it.

"Alright. Let's have her before we went out for dinner. Sounds good?" Lisa stated when a plan was made on her head.

"Hmm..Alright." BamBam agreed as he noticed Lisa's face.

He knew that she already made a plan.

She was just waiting for the perfect time.

The two continued chatting about various topics.

The two chatted about fashion, works, school, etc.

As the two of them were busy chatting, they didn't notice that it's almost night time.

The clock tick to 6:00PM which made the look at the office's wall clock.

"Let's go?" Lisa asked as she stood up from her seat.

BamBam gave Lisa a nod, agreeing with her.

Lisa went to her desk and grabbed her purse, then she wore her coat.

They both went out of the office with an aura surrounding them.

The employees were amused as they felt their auras.

An aura that screams power and authority.

They all greeted back the employees on their way.

They are heading the elevator when they met up with Lisa's secretary, so they made her tag along.

Lisa called someone from their Empire to guide her secretary.

They went out of the elevator with the secretary as they were greeted with a line of men in black suits.

They bowed at Lisa and BamBam and proceeded to grabbing her secretary.

They went to the parking lot and rode on BamBam's car because Lisa didn't brought hers.

They stopped at Jennie's restaurant in Paris.

They parked the car and went out of the car making people look at their directions.

Lisa clung her hands onto BamBam's arm as this is what they usually do.

Nothing else, Sehun is also okay with it because they both love their partners.

Lisa and BamBam are just bestfriends, nothing more.

They entered the restaurant as the manager noticed them.

This is the 2nd time they ate here as the 1st one was 3 years ago.

The squad ate with them here.

They stayed here for a day before they drove off to a different place.

"Salutations Mlle Lisa et Mister BamBam. Mangez-vous avec l'équipe ou vous deux seulement? (Greetings Miss Lisa and Mister BamBam. Are you eating with the squad or the two of you only?)" The manager stated with a smile on her face.

"Salutations à vous Mademoiselle Vien. Rien que nous deux. L'équipe n'est pas là avec nous. (Greetings to you Miss Vien. Just the two of us. The squad isn't here with us.)" BamBam replied to the lady.

They are close with the manager as she is also a model, but she sometimes work on the restaurant to check on it's conditions.

The lady nodded as she guided the two to a room made for the squad.

The room was separated in different categories.

There is a room with a long table while there is a room for pairs.

The two followed Vien unnie as she was guiding them to their table.

The two sat down on one of the tables near the windows.

Miss Vien didn't bother getting their orders as they already said them while they were heading to the room.

They were given a plate of a steak and a pasta.

They chose Cola as they beverages and they also ordered Pizza and Macaroons.

They started eating as they also chatted about the fashion week they're going to attend on the next few days.

Lisa ate a slice of pizza cheerfully as she was on her diet this past few days.

She dropped the pizza with a reddened face and hands.

She grabbed her bag and frantically searched for her allergy medicines.

BamBam smelled the pizza because he checked the ingredients used on the pizza and made sure that there isn't one thing that includes the ingredients they are allergic to.

He smelled Ham that made him confused.

Lisa isn't allergic to ham, but her twin is.

It slowly dawned on him.

He know that something is wrong with her the moment she hugged him.

The feeling is different.

BamBam feels like a brother when he's hugging Lisa while he felt that he's hugging his mother when she's hugging her twin.

Their auras are different.

Lisa would've leave her work that easily.

It isn't Lisa, It's Pranpriya.

It is Priya.

Sehun's love is back.

They're finally complete again.

He looked back at the lady sitting across the table.

The lady that was frantically looking for her allergy medicine.

He grabbed one on his pocket because he always made sure to bring at least three of it.

He cleared his throat and handed the medicine to the lady.

The lady accepted the medicine and immediately drank it.

"You okay?" BamBam asked with worry.

"Yes, thank you." The lady replied as she went back to eating.

"Always welcome, Priya." BamBam stated, then he ate his meal again.

The lady dropped her utensils and looked at BamBam, who is eating his meal casually.

"You figured it out. How?" Priya said while chuckling.

BamBam gave her a nod because he was chewing his food.

"Yes. I already figured it out because of your allergy. The feeling of your hug was also different, but I let it slide because I still need a few more confirmation. Welcome back, Priya." BamBam explained with a smile.

Priya nodded with a smile on her face.

They were happily chatting and catching up on their lives when Priya's phone rang.

Priya answered his call with a smile as it immediately changed into a frown that made BamBam confuse.

"What? Are you sure? Okay, I'll find her. Thank you, Auntie." Priya replied and ended the call.

She looked back at BamBam with worry visible on her face.

"She's missing, Bam." Priya stated with worry visible on her voice.

"Who's missing?" BamBam asked with confusion.

What would make Priya lose her poise?

Who would make Priya lose her poise?

She's one of the persons who doesn't easily break.

Her calmness is on a different level.

The twins calmness are on different level.

That's why it is scary to provoke them— make them irritated is already scary.

What more if they became mad?

You might be able to experience hell.

You can make any people mad, but not the twins.

Not the twins.

That's Sehun and BamBam's beliefs.

"My twin is missing. L is missing." Priya stated that made BamBam dropped his utensils.

They both stood up from their seats, then Priya left the payment for their meals.

They both dashed to the parking lot and rode BamBam's car.

They sent a text to Miss Vien to inform her, then they are off to find Lisa.

But, little did they know that it is not easy to look for someone that is purposely hiding.

See you at Chapter 23!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 163 17
"We said it was forever but then we broke each other" - Jennie "You left me" - Jisoo "I hate you" - Chaeyoung "Love? What the heck is love? It's all...
40.4K 2.4K 39
[ Completed ] _______ He come back "𝙸 𝙳𝙾𝙽'πšƒ πš†π™°π™½πšƒ πšƒπ™Ύ πš‚π™΄π™΄ πšˆπ™Ύπš„πš 𝙡𝙰𝙲𝙴, 𝙸 πš†π™Έπ™»π™» 𝙺𝙸𝙻𝙻 πšˆπ™Ύπš„ π™Όπšˆπš‚π™΄π™»π™΅ 𝙸𝙡 𝙸 πš‚π™°πš† πšˆπ™Ύ...
224K 6.5K 65
"𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒆𝒅 π‘΄π’‚π’“π’“π’Šπ’‚π’ˆπ’†?" "π‘ͺπ’π’‚π’”π’”π’š π‘©π’Šπ’•π’„π’‰π’†π’”?" "π‘¨π’π’π’π’šπ’Šπ’π’ˆ π’‹π’†π’“π’Œπ’”?" 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 π‘©π’–π’”π’Šπ’π’†π’”π’” 𝑺𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒍 𝒇𝒐𝒓 π’šπ’π’–...
1.6K 67 15
if i say those words i'm afraid you will disappear...