DECEPTION

By FebeAristilde

Dave East x Miracle Watts story "One is easily fooled by that which one loves." -unknown March 4th 201... More

Prologue
chpt 1
chp 2
chp 3.
chp.4
chpt.5
chpt.6
chpt.7
chp.8
chp.9
chpt.10
chp.12
chpt.13
chp.14
chp.15 part 1
chp.16 part 2
Scars
chpt.18
chp.19
chp.20
chp.21
Chpt.22
chp.23
Chpt.24
chp.25
chpt.25 continued
Abandonment
chp.26
chp.27
chp.28
chp.29
chp.30
chp.31

chpt.11

7.2K 225 14
By FebeAristilde

Anura's POV

"It's sad when you get hurt so much, you can finally say that you're used to it." - Anonymous.

A week went by and my fever went down, I was slightly feeling better and my leg was slowly healing, I didn't need my crutches as much as I used to, I still feel a bit of pain when I do certain things like go up the stairs or bend down, I sighed as I laid my head against a pillow and snuggled closer to it, lately I've been incredibly bored and it's like my depression was getting worse and worse, I couldn't do anything because I was trapped in this house and most of the time I'm alone, I missed my job, I missed interacting with people and nurturing my patients back to good health.

I was still planning my escape but I didn't know when it would be the best time to do it because of the condition I'm in, plus I don't need him becoming suspicious and trying to convince me into staying.
I heard the door knob jiggling and I immediately knew who it was, in entered Dave in his usual work attire which was a dress shirt, bow tie and well fitted slacks, he always looked handsome when he's going to the office, Dave owns 3 car dealerships, he's absolutely in love with extravagant cars and he owns a music studio where he goes to write and produce, I remember one of the reasons I fell for him was because he was so passionate about what he loved to do.

"Hey..." I said to him getting off the couch, I walked over to him and awkwardly stood in front of him, I didn't know what to do with my body I wanted to greet him in a loving manner but I didn't want to make him uncomfortable, I heard him sigh loudly, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into a embrace that caught me off guard, I lifted my arms and before I could wrap it around him he quickly pulled away and walked around me, he went up stairs probably to go shower, I sighed and walked back to the couch, I picked up my phone and looked at the time, it read 8:40 pm, I would've cooked Dave dinner but I'm not able to stand on my leg for to long, I decided to order us dinner but I didn't know what he'd like, I got up from the couch and walked out the living room towards the staircase, I went up the stairs slowly as possibly so I won't bring to much pain to my leg.

Once I made it to the top I walked towards our bedroom and entered it, I wanted to know what he'd like to eat, I heard the shower head running so he still must be in the bathroom, as I walked towards the door prepared to knock the sound of Dave's phone vibrating rapidly caught my attention.
I walked over to the bed and carefully picked up his phone, I looked at the bathroom door then back at the phone, I turned it on and saw that he had a lot of unread messages from a person with the caller ID "baby" I frowned at the name, I couldn't quite tell what the messages said since his notifications are on private.

I clicked on the home button and tried to unlock his phone, I've never tried to unlock his phone before only because I feared getting caught by him so I never paid attention to when he'd get random calls late at night or text, but right now something telling me that I have to see who this person is, I knew Dave cheats on me but I never caught him in the act because he was always so very slick about it, the only time that I really know he's been around a girl is when I can smell her perfume off of him, but that honestly could mean just about anything.

I knew that I had 3 attempts at trying to unlock his phone, so before I can do that I need to think of 3 solid numbers that will possibly work.

I typed in his birthday:

Incorrect password.

I typed in his moms birthday:

Incorrect password.

I bit my lip feeling a little frustrated, I needed to hurry up before he gets out the shower and sees me on his phone, the last password I could think of was my birthday because that's what it used to be in the beginning of our relationship, but I doubt that it's still his password, it wouldn't hurt to try though.

041593

I clicked on Ok and I was in it worked, I felt my heart flip, I let out a sigh of relief, I looked at his screensaver and noticed that it was a picture of a girl."Is that me?" I thought to myself, I couldn't really tell because the girls black hair was blocking a little bit of her face but when I looked closer, I realized it wasn't me, her skin tone was lighter than mine and she had a tattoo on her shoulder, I also noticed that she was laying on our bed.

I turned my head and looked at the bed I was sitting on, I quickly got up from the bed with his phone still in my hand, I looked back and forth between the bed and the bed in his phone just to confirm if I was right, it was the same bed, I frowned.
I felt absolutely disgusted knowing that he had another women in our bed, I felt a shiver run down my spine, if he was going to cheat I expected him to cheat somewhere else not in our own house, I couldn't believe this, the same bed I sleep on is the same bed he fucks other bitches on, I felt something building up in my throat and it's definitely vomit.

"What are you doing?" I slightly jumped at his voice, I didn't notice that he was already out the shower, I turned around and stared at him, so much things were running through my head at that moment and I felt sick to my stomach, I continued to stare at him not really knowing what to say to him, I didn't know how to respond to the new information I have on him.

"Why do you have my phone?" He asked with his brows furrowed, I completely forgot that his phone was still in my hands, I had to think of a lie quickly.

"Umm someone kept on blowing up your phone, I was going to give it to you." He walked up to me and snatched his phone out my hand, Thank goodness I didn't open his message app, I don't know what I'd do if I found messages between him and that girl, I stared at Dave as he unlocked his phone and started texting, it's hard to believe that this man in front of me used to love me so deeply, it's been so long that it seems like his love for me didn't even exist, when I look at Dave I see a complete stranger, and it hurts that I don't know him anymore, he's just giving me more reasons to leave him completely.

"What?" He asked looking up from his phone, I felt my lips curved into a small smile, a smile that turned into a wide grin which turned into me laughing, there wasn't nothing funny to laugh about but I knew if I stopped laughing right now I'd just break down into tears.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing." I laughed, I lifted up my hand and pressed it against my eyes to prevent the tears that wanted to escape my eyes." Nothing I just thought of something funny." I lied, I pulled my hands away once my laughter died down and I controlled myself from crying.

"Umm okay? Anyways I'm going to head out, don't wait up okay?" I nodded at him, I didn't bother asking him where he was going because I already knew, besides if I asked he'd just lie to me, I left out the room to allow him to get dressed, as I took my time going down the stairs I started having visions of that women walking around my house, I already know Dave probably fucked her in every part of the house while I was at work, I felt so disgusted and out of place in my own home.

I came to a decision back then that I didn't care If Dave cheated on me just as long as he didn't allow me to catch him in the act, I wanted to go on with my life not thinking about him cheating behind my back.

Dave's POV

"Hey, I'm heading out." I told Anura, she ignored me and continued to keep her eyes trained on the Tv, I shook my head at her and left out the house and got in my car, I took my phone out my pocket and sent Luna a quick text telling her that I was coming.
She invited me to a party and she needed a date, I said yes because I ain't have anything better to do, plus I was in the mood to have some fun with her.
I drove for 30 minutes until I finally made it to the address she sent me, I looked up at the nicely lit mansion, there was a bunch of cars parked in the drive way so I decided to park on the side of the road so I won't have any problem leaving, I got out my car and walked towards the house, I noticed that their were a bunch of fine extravagant cars and I was glad that I brought my red Lamborghini Avenntador S 2018.

"Ouuu nice car." I heard Luna say as she walked up to me, I smiled at her, I raked my eyes over her body, she was dressed in casual attire yet still looked beautiful.

"Were you waiting outside for little ole' me." I touched my chest smirking, she scoffed.

"Noo I just wanted to make sure you wouldn't have trouble finding me inside."

"Mhmm c'mere." I beckoned her towards some, she smiled and sheepishly walk to me, I pulled her in an embrace and gave her lips a kiss."you look beautiful." She smiled up at me.

"Boy I know, now come on." She grabbed my hands and lead me up the steps towards the house front door, she opened it and we both entered, the semi- crowded house, I will admit the house is very beautiful outside but inside it's even more better, the decor was gold and brown, as we walked through the crowd I noticed everyone's eyes on me, I smirked a few people came up to me just to greet me and ask for pictures, ever since I started making music and business at my car dealerships was booming I started becoming a bit well known in Louisiana, I'm not really used to the attention I get.

"Look at me in the arms of someone famous." Luna whispered in my ear, I smiled down at her.

"I bet it's such an honor." I teased her, she rolled her eyes and handed me a drink, I gladly took it and took a sip immediately knowing the flavor, Hennessy my favorite, I knew I was going to enjoy this party.

A/n :
Sorry y'all cutting Dave's POV short, I need to get started on the next chapter.

Please COMMENT vote and share

Thank you😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 486 68
"You were worried about me, Specs?" He smirked. "No, Tyler. I hoped that someone cut up your corpse and fed it to paranas. Obviously I was, you idiot...
53.8K 4K 24
No relationship...no ring...and no wedding! Dave and April have called it quits and what would be a world wind romance with a beautiful and loving bl...
16.6K 297 52
Love...... The word tasted weird on my tongue Love makes a person stupid. Believe me when I say Love is blind, because I've been there before ***** "...
897K 49.1K 107
"I love you god knows I do but I can't do this. I can't. I put up with the phone calls, the text messages, social media, random chicks, not coming ho...