Harry Styles Pregnancy Series

greeneyedharry123 tarafından

Daha Fazla

#1- Talking About Having a Baby
#2- Finding Out
#3- Telling Him
#4- Morning Sickness
#5- Telling Your Family
#6- Telling the Boys
#7- Twitter Announcement
#8- First Ultrasound
#10- Cravings
#11- Mood Swings
#12- Gender Predictions
#13- Finding Out the Gender
#14- First Kick
#15- Choosing a Name
#16- Photoshoot
#17- He Overhears You Talking to the Baby(s) (His POV)
#18- Shopping for baby
#19- Song He Sings for your Baby
#20- He Goes on Tour (Part 1)
#21- While He's Away (Your POV) (Part 2)
While He's Away (His POV) (Part 3)
A/N
#23 While He's Away (Last Part)
#24- Sore/ Uncomfortable
A/N
#25- Godparents
#28- Baby Shower
#29 Nursery

#9- Starting to Show

6.2K 106 0
greeneyedharry123 tarafından

You and Harry were just coming home from dinner when you ran to Harry. "Look, I'm showing!" you exclaimed. "This makes it five times more real that we are actually dong this and having a baby," Harry said when you showed him. "I know, I love it, I cant wait till they are actually here. I always said I wanted a baby, but now that we're having twins it just made me ten times happier. I love knowing that this is real and we're starting a family together. I always knew i wanted to have babies with you since our first date, and now that it's actually happening, it feels surreal," You kept rambling on. "Y/N, calm down, and I knew I wanted having babies with you since our first date too," he said happily, which made this day even better.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

368K 13.2K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
130K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
230K 9.3K 60
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
823K 38.1K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...