Love Square

By Blackberry-Punani

Mackenzie Wright. Mostly known around her school as the star soccer player with a fun, carefree, sweet person... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Mornin Time
Chapter 2: Extra Credit
Chapter 3: Credit Recovery
Chapter 4: Caller I.D
Chapter 5: Stupid Me
Chapter 6: Boys Will Be Boys
Chapter 7: Someone To Talk To
Chapter 8: Done With The Games
Chapter 9: Work
Chapter 10: Don't Play With Fire
Chapter 11: Week Suspension
Chapter 12: Sleepover Gone Bad
Chapter 14: Nobody Loves Me
Chapter 15: I Want Her
Chapter 16: I Want Him
Chapter 17: Friends I Thought I Had
Chapter 18: Sure
Chapter 19: Starting Over
Chapter 20: First Date
Chapter 21: You're What?!
Chapter 22: Money Man
Chapter 23: Strike
Chapter 24: Plotting On Me
Chapter 25: Sexual Tension
Chapter 26: Wet Dreamz
Chapter 27: Talk
Chapter 28: Wake Up
Chapter 29: The Past
Chapter 30: The Truth
Chapter 31: Why Is She Back?
Chapter 32: Help Me!
Chapter 33: The Night Before
Chapter 34: Pajama Party
Chapter 35: The Morning After
Chapter 36: Decisions
Chapter 37: What Do I Do?
Chapter 38: Cut The Shit
Chapter 39: I Give No Fucks
Chapter 40: Get This Bitxh

Chapter 13: Scary Movie

158 7 2
By Blackberry-Punani

After our talk I explained to Ryan he can't just come over whenever he wanted. We talked about my family and the friends I thought I had, also the assholes I dated. I knew that Giaro and I weren't dating but I knew that us having a platonic friendship would have turned into something. If not, then I secretly hoped in the back of my mind it would have.

It was around 6:30, and Ryan and I were working on this packet. Though I felt better talking to someone, I still didn't want to talk to him. He always finds a way to ruin something for me, to jump in the middle of something good. I enjoyed the little session but...I need to decrease the amount of guys I hang around. I need more female friends, more friends that just wanna have fun. Someone that's not busy all the time. What I really need to do is go to a party or something, to lift my spirits and have fun.

"Are you almost finished with that problem?"

"What? You don't want me here anymore?"

"I'm not saying that but yeah, we've been working on this long enough."

"Ok, well I need help with it." Ryan slid the packet over to me, pointing to the problem.

"I forgot how to do it." For the very first time I just did the problem for him, any other time I would teach it to him but I didn't feel up to it.

"You're not going to teach me how to do it?"

"I'm sorry, I'm just tired of doing this. I wanna eat or something."

"Want me to order us some food?"

"No, I'm fine. It's time for you to go." Suddenly, I could tell Ryan was beginning to become angry.

"You know, you don't appreciate shit." He hurriedly packed his things.

"What are you talking about?"

"You don't appreciate shit! That's what I'm talking about! You let another nigga in probably treated him WAY better then you treat me! You fucking fainted and I took care of you but you still don't care!"

"Ryan, it's not like that."

"YES! It is like that, you act like I'm not trying. How many times can I say sorry for you to actually care?!"

"It's not like that."

"Yes, it is! Look, just text me when you wanna meet again." He walked through the kitchen as fast as he could, finally reaching the side door.

"Ryan, it's not like that at all. I'm just going to through something."

"Look, all I'm saying is think of it this way. He took no time to leave you when he was mad, yet he didn't even call or text you to see how you were doing. Yet...you sit here still sad about him leaving, I'm not saying I'm better than anyone. But I damn sure would never do that to you." Ryan shut the door behind him quickly walking to his truck and leaving.

I couldn't help but feel bad, I didn't mean to come off like that. I didn't mean to hurt his feeling, I'm just finding it hard to get over Giaro.

******************************
I ran up the stairs to my bedroom to find the weed Giaro gave me. Finding the blunts and the bowl, I flew back down the stairs to find something to eat. I found myself pulling food out of the fridge. I'll make myself a grilled cheese, with 2 hot pockets, maybe some...ramen noodles and apple juice.

I shoved both hot pockets in the microwave then got what I needed to make the grilled cheese. While the oven top warmed up, I found the noodles and placed them in a bowl of water. Around the time I actually started cooking the grilled cheese, the hot pockets were done, taking them out of the microwave, I slid them onto a large plate. Moving the plate to the side I put the noodles in the microwave.

In no time, the grilled cheese was done and the only thing I was waiting for was the noodles. I put the grilled cheese beside the pockets, then poured myself a large cup of apple juice. I walked into the back room in search of something on tv. Turning to LifeTime, I learned that a new movie was about to come on. Laying a blanket on the floor and a few pillows, I started to set up my lounging area. When the microwave beeped I took out the noodles and put the packet of seasoning over them, finally mixing it together.

For some reason I started stripping, taking off my pajamas and footies. When I was finally in my underwear, I placed my food, drink, and weed on the floor together. Making sure they were right in front of me in a straight line. Slowly taking out a blunt, I lit it and inhaled. In no time, I was watching Lifetime, eating noodles, and smoking in peace.

****************************
I began working on my second hot pocket and watching this random movie. I could never understand why the person in the movie would run upstairs, when they could simply go out another door and not die. I sat on the floor relaxed, inhaling the smoke and eating...feeling like I've never felt more peaceful. Then out of nowhere someone was knocking at my side door. I put the blunt out, tapping it onto the bottom of the bowl. I don't know if it was the weed or the fact that I didn't care, because I went to answer the door in my underwear. Reaching the side door, I couldn't really see who the person was and the darkness outside didn't help.

"Hey! Can you open the door?" The person asked. I recognized the voice so I opened the door.

I thought it sounded like Ryan, most likely he forgot something...he was moving fast as hell. Yet, when I unlocked the door, someone was standing behind the person I opened the door for.

"You thought we were done?" The person I opened the door for said.

"Hahaha...you took all your clothes off for me?" The other person said. For a moment my brain stopped and I couldn't think. Finally, I realized who it was....it was Vonte and Ivan.

I turned to run but they grabbed me from behind. Their hands began roaming my body, grabbing at my breast. I wiggled my body as hard as I could pushing them away from me.

"Fuck off of me!" I yelled as I ran behind the laundry door, locking it and running up the few stairs.

"YOU'RE NOT GETTING AWAY!" I could hear Vonté yell from the other side of the door.

As I ran to the front door, I could hear them trying to kick in the door. I didn't care if I was butt naked running down the street but...I did know I would rather be naked running down the street then the both of them forcing themselves on me. When I unlocked the front door I stepped outside to Josh and Kevin waiting for me.

"You're not getting away that easy!" Josh said while trying to grab at me.

I shut and locked the door once again, finally realizing I had to run upstairs just like in the movies I guess. I ran up the stairs and went into my parents bedroom locking the door behind me. I found the house phone on the bed and grabbed it. The last thing I wanted to do was shoot anyone but I was scared, I knew what would happen if they got a hold of me. I lifted my parents bed and found the shotgun my dad had. He said only use incase of an emergency, which I believe I'm in right now. I crawled under their bed and called the only person number I knew by heart. He answered the phone quickly.

"Hello?"

"Chris!" I whisper yelled.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Vonté and his friends are in my house! I'm scared they're going to hurt me! Help!" The tears were running down my cheeks and I cried more as I heard them laughing and talking downstairs.

"I'm coming but call the police too!" He yelled into the phone and hung up.

I did exactly what I was told and called the police.

"Do you have an emergency?"

"Yes!" About this time I could hear a loud thumping sound.

"What is the emergency?" She asked.

"These boys are in my house, I'm home alone and they were grabbing me and-" I tried talking but my sobbing was making it hard to speak.

"Someone's in your house?"

"Yes! Four people are in my house."

"Is there anyway you can get out of the house?"

"Bitch if I knew how to get out the fucking house without them gang raping me, I would have did that shit a long fucking time ago!" I couldn't believe this bitch would ask me a stupid ass question like that.

"I'm sorry Ma'am, please calm down." I could hear them coming up the stairs.

"Please just send the police!"

"The police are on their way. What is happening?" With every step I sobbed more.

"Their coming up stairs! Please tell the police to hurry!"

"The police are coming."

I could hear them finally reach the stairs, they first walked into Mark's room.

"When I hang up, please don't call back." I said to the dispatcher. I knew she would call back when I hung up.

"Ma'am please don't hang up."

"I have to." I hung up as fast as I could and made sure my feet weren't sticking from under the bed. I took the batteries out of the phone.

"ARE YOU IN THERE MACKENZIE?!" I'm guessing Kevin yelled.

"I'M GETTING HORNY JUST THINKING ABOUT THOSE TITS!" Ivan yelled after Kevin.

I bit my bottom lip as hard as I could to stop my sobbing. I held the gun in my hand and I couldn't stop myself from shaking.

"DON'T YOU WANNA HAVE FUN WITH US?!" Kevin yelled as he and Ivan kicked my parents bedroom door.

With every kick my fear increased and the tears ran faster. With their hard kicks the door made a loud crack sound and the door eventually opened. At that very moment my breathing stopped and I felt my heart rate speed, I could feel it thumping hard against my chest.

"So you wanna play hide and seek huh?" Kevin asked as they walked around my parents room.

"You know, it would be funny as hell..if she was under the bed." Ivan laughed as he went to look under the bed.

As I watched him closely, my feet were pulled and dragged against the hardwood floor.

"Found you!" Kevin yelled trying to pick me up.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled kicking him repeatedly.

I got up from the floor as fast as I could. Eventually getting the chance to point the shotgun at them.

"Where did you get a gun from Mackenzie?"

"GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" I screamed taking the safety lock off.

"Baby...you look to good to be working yourself up like that." Kevin said.

"Yeah baby, stop talking and show us how you work that mouth." Ivan said. They both tried moving toward me.

Without a thought, I shot off the shotgun, it went into the wall behind them.

"You won't shoot us."

"If you get any closer to me I will! GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

"We're not leaving until we get what we came for! So you better get to fucking working your mouth!"

"GET THE FUCK OUT!" I screamed as I shot off a line of bullets.

"STOP FUCKING SHOOTING!" Ivan screamed at me.

"Then move the fuck back!"

When they realized I would really shoot them, they moved back as I walked forward. I made sure not to get too close, so they couldn't get the gun away from me.

"KEEP WALKING!" They walked back slowly reaching the top of the stairs.

"You know...we could have had fun if you weren't being such a bitch."

"Nigga, I really don't give a fuck."

They started walking down the stairs, yet Vonté and Josh began coming up.

"Chris and them nigga here!"

"You called,you fucking bitch!" One of them yelled at me. I didn't wait to find out who it was before I got to my room locking the door.

I ran up my stairs reaching my bathroom and locking the door. I jumped in the tub and closed the curtain. All I could hear was kicks at my door and loud thumps. I sat in the cold tub holding the shotgun and shaking. I felt like pulling at my hair and screaming because I really don't know what's going to happen next. They kicked in the door and walked around my room, I heard more footsteps come up the stairs. Next was loud yelling and scuffling.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" Whoever it was banged on the door repeatedly and I couldn't help crying.

I felt as though it was going to happen. The fight with them was over and they were going to hurt me. It felt like time stopped and numbness took over my body. I didn't realize someone else was calling my name until the loud kicking filled the bathroom.

"MACKENZIE! IT'S CHRIS! OPEN THE DOOR! FUCKING KILL THEM! SHE'S NOT COMING OUT THE FUCKING BATHROOM!"

I slowly stood from the tub, walked to the door, and opened it slowly.

"Mackenzie! Are you ok? Did they touch you?!" He asked with obvious angry in his voice.

"Chris you have to leave...the police are coming."

"Ok, walk me downstairs."

I grabbed a robe and walked downstairs with Chris. I told him what happened and that I was terrified.

"Look I gotta go, but hide that weed in the couch."

"Ok."

"I'll call you later...ok?"

"Ok." I replied before he walked out the side door.

I heard his car speed off and some of this friends too. I decided to put on some clothes before the police came and figure out what I was going to tell them. I didn't want to tell them Chris came and took them away. Yet..I didn't know what to say. I couldn't say who I thought it was, then Chris name would most likely come up again.

Soon I could hear sirens and saw flashing lights. I'm not surprised the police came late. With their timing Vonté and his friends would have already did what they wanted with me by now. I ran downstairs as they continued to bang on the door.

"There was a report of an Home Invasion to this house ma'am."

"Yeah, come in."

As they walked into the house the two cops closed the door behind them. The white officer was younger, probably in his early twenties. He looked me over and stared at my legs for a moment before looking at my face and pulling out a notepad.

"So, what happened?"

"I was eating dinner and there was a knock at the door and-"

"Can you walk us through the house as you describe what happened?" The Hispanic officer asked. He was more muscular with a black beard.

"Ugh, yes. Follow me." I said leading them to the back room.

"I was watching a movie and eating when there was a knock at the door an-"

"Before we really get into it, can you say what you did today?" The white officer asked.

"Look, I'm trying to work with you guys. What the fuck do you want to know?"

"Ok Ma'am, you don't have to speak to us that way."

"I don't want to speak to you like that but don't keep stopping me from explaining to you what the fuck happened!"

"Ok, I understand you're angry but don't yell." The white cop said before placing a hand on me.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled before pushing his hand away.

"Did you just hit me? I'm placing you under arrest!" He grabbed me roughly and twisted my arm behind my back.

"Ok! Stop Carter! You're not arresting her!" The Hispanic cop yelled. He got his partner away from me.

"Did you not just see her hit me?!"

"Look...just sit this one out." The white cop walked out of the house angrily.

"Never mind, I don't want to report anything." I said before rubbing my wrist.

"I'm sorry for my partner. He shouldn't have acted that way." Hot tears ran down my cheeks.

"Can you tell me in detail what you did today? Before you called the police."

"Yes."

"Ok, start from the top please." He said while pulling out his notepad and pen.

"I-I woke up this morning, and my friend Ryan came over."

"Do you know your friends whole name?"

"Yes, Ryan Lucket."

"So, he came over and what happened?"

"I helped him with this Chemistry, I'm his tutor and he comes over sometimes."

"Then?"

"Then...he left."

"What time was that?"

"Like 6:30..."

"So, let me get this right, he came over around what time?"

"12:00 or 12:30 I think."

"He came over roughly around 12:00 and left at 6:00? That's like.....that's 7 hours. For 7 hours you guys worked on Chemistry?"

"Well, no. When he came over, I fainted." He gave me a confused look.

"Why did you faint?"

"I wasn't eating, I was mad at my parents for leaving on a trip without telling me and stuff. I didn't eat for like a day and some hours." He wrote down everything.

"Then?"

"When I fainted he laid me on the sofa, let me sleep, made me some soup, then we just talked and stuff. Finally working on his chemistry."

"That was the whole 7 hours?"

"Yes."

"What happened after Ryan left?"

"I was hungry and I didn't feel like ordering anything so I made me something to eat."

"What did you make?"

"2 hot pockets, a grilled cheese, and some ramen noodles."

"Oh wow...ok. Then?"

"Before eating I found a movie then took off all of my clothes." I looked down saying the last part.

"Took off all of your clothes? Why?" I could tell he was serious but saw a spark of amusement in his eyes.

"I don't know, I just wanted to get comfortable and I was home alone so I took off my clothes."

"You were completely naked?" Why was this important?

"No, I had on my undergarments."

"What happened next?"

"I was eating and watching the movie, then I heard a knock at the door. I just assumed it was Ryan because he left in a hurry."

"Why did he leave in a hurry?"

"We got into an argument."

"About?"

"About...I don't know. Us, I think. We just have a weird relationship, we argue all the time and stuff so it wasn't a big deal."

"Are you dating him?"

"No, I'm single. It's jus- why is this important?"

"Because I need to know the nature of the relationship."

"We're friends that like each other, we just don't date or anything. He wants to take it there sometimes and other times he doesn't...basically he doesn't want me to date him or anyone else." The officer nodded.

"I see why." He tried to whisper to himself, slightly looking over me.

"Do you want to know what happened next?"

"Yes."

"I thought it was Ryan so I went to open the door, I opened it and it was kinda dark so I couldn't see his face clearly. Then as the guy walks in, another guy comes out of nowhere and walks in my house."

"Could you recognize these men?" I wanted to say who they were but Chris name would come up. I thought about it and knowing him...he would want me to tell the truth.

"I-I couldn't really make out their faces too much but I had an idea of who it could've been."

"And whom might that be?"

"My ex-boyfriend Vonté."

"Vonté what?"

"Vonté Johnson."

"Ok, I'm planning on coming tomorrow to fill in some of these blanks but tell me what else happened."

"Well, I opened the door and there was some laughing. The two men grabbed me, and began groping me. I-I got away and locked the door...." I showed him the first door they kicked in.

"Look ma'am, it's getting late and I think we should finish this tomorrow. Most likely, the case will be moved to two detectives and we'll get finger prints. Is that ok with you?"

"Yes."

"Now, is there anyone you can stay with?"

"Ummm...yeah, I can call someone."

"While you call to see who you can stay with, I'll call my partner and update him."

I grabbed my phone from the back room and called up London, I knew she would let me stay over.

"Hello?"

"Hey, London."

"Hey, Kenzie. What's up?"

"Well, I kinda got in some trouble. Not with the police or anything but they want me to stay somewhere. Is it ok if I stay the night?"

At first she didn't say anything. There was silence on the other end of the phone.

"Look Ken, it would be great if you came over....but Jay and I finally got the house alone and we were trying to have some alone time."

"I tell you I need your help and you say you're busy with your boyfriend?"

"It's not like that Ken, you know we're best friends."

"Actually, we're not. Don't talk to me ever again." I hung up on her.

"Do you have someone to stay with?"

"Ugh, no. I just need to make a few more calls." The next person I called was Kim but she didn't answer.

Then I decided on Natalie, I knew she would let me stay with her.

"Hello!"

"Ugh, hello. Hey Nat."

"Hey." I heard talking in the background.

"Umm...I just wanted to know if I could stay over. I got in some trouble, not with the police but they want me to stay with friends or family. You know."

"Oh, well you know Taylor and Kesha over here."

"Well, that's cool. We could have like a sleepover or whatever."

"Ummmm....I don't think so." I could hear them laughing in the background.

"No like seriously Natalie, I need somewhere to stay. Can I stay with you?"

"We were kinda having a thing over here, you know, just the 3 of us."

"I can't come over?"

"It's not so much that, but it's like I don't want you to come over."

"You don't want me to come over?"

"Yes." I couldn't help but be confused..this was weird. Any other time she's literally begging me to come over whenever she's free, but now she's too busy. As bad as I wanted to curse her out, I took a deep breath.

"Kay." I said before hanging up.

"If you can't find anywhere to stay, we can get you a hotel or something. Maybe if you want you could stay with an officer, I have an empty room." I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"I have one more person to call." I said while calling them, I knew I could stay over there. Well actually, with my luck I might just end up at a hotel.

"I thought I told you to text me?"

"I got in some trouble."

"Some trouble?"

"Yes, and the police want me stay with someone."

"The police?"

"Yes." If he turned me down, I would really be alone.

"Do you need to be picked up?"

"No."

"Oh...well come over."

"Ok, thank you Ryan."

"You're irritating, I'll be waiting at the front door."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye." It felt as though my luck was turning around, I couldn't help but smile thinking of Ryan.

"You have somewhere to stay?"

"Yes, my friend Ryan's house."

"Ok. Well...go pack your clothes and we'll drop you off."

"Ok." I said before running upstairs to pack.

I took off the robe I was wearing and put on actual clothes. I got my phone charger, some underwear, bras and basically anything and everything I would need. I picked up a light jacket as I walked downstairs.

"I'm ready." I said to the officer while grabbing my phone from the counter.

"Ok, when I walk out lock up the house." I nodded in understanding as I waited for him to close the door behind him.

When I heard the door shut, I immediately went to the sofa to find the weed. I knew it was a stupid idea to have weed with me in a police car but I didn't want it in the house for tomorrow. What if they wouldn't take me serious because I was smoking when it all happened? I couldn't take that chance. I put the baggy and bowl in my carry on before turning off the lights and putting on the alarm. When I walked outside, the Hispanic officer was beside the car. He opened the door for me but before I got in he whispered something in my ear.

"Can you please apologize to Officer Carter?"

"Why?"

"Because he's having a bad day."

"I wasn't the cause of his bad day, why should I?"

"Please."

"I'll think about it." I replied before sitting in the patrol car.

I told them the address of Ryan's house and they went on their way. I was actually pretty tired from this wild day, my body was tired and all I really wanted was a hot bath.

Eventually we pulled in front of Ryan's house and the officer's couldn't believe it, I wasn't sure why though.

"Are you sure this is the house?" Officer Carter asked before stepping out of the car.

"Yes, I'm sure." I retorted, getting out of the backseat while he held the door open.

"We both should walk you up to the door."

"Ok?" They walked beside me as we made our way to the front steps. They both knocked on the door.

"Hello?" Betty answered as she opened the door. Soon Ryan came behind her.

"I invited her over Betty." She nodded her head in understanding but looked confused as to why the police were here.

"Why does she need to be escorted?"

"Well, there was a break in at her house and we don't want her staying there. Can she stay here?"

"Oh! Yes she can." Betty replied while opening the door wider for me to step in.

"Thank you officers and sorry officer Carter." I rolled my eyes saying it.

"I accept your apology and have a good night."

**********************
I think I should stop being a bitch to Ryan, and I say that because when I walked into the house he had the guest room ready for me. He even ran a hot bath for me before I came and I don't know, it just made me feel some kind of way. Right now I'm walking downstairs to meet him in the living room, he wanted us to talk about what happened. Since I was in a hurry to pack my clothes, I was wearing a sleeping gown that stopped a little bit past my butt cheeks. After roaming the house for a few minutes I found him sitting on the sofa watching tv. When he noticed me standing there he patted the seat next to him.

"Are you feeling ok?"

"Yeah, I feel a lot better."

"That's good." He stated while wrapping his arm around me.

"Thanks for letting me stay with you, I didn't have anywhere else to go really."

"You don't have to thank me, we're friends." I nodded my head and went to watching tv.

"Would you like anything to eat?!" Better yelled from the kitchen.

"No! I'm ok!"

"Yeah, she wants a sandwich with some juice!" Ryan yelled after me.

"No I don't."

"You need to eat something."

"Whatever." I said slightly moving away from him.

"So now you don't want me touching you?"

"Nope."

"I'mma touch you if I want to touch you." He said laying on top of me.

"Get off!" I screamed before hitting him. I think it was too early to start messing around like that.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I was just playing." Ryan moved back into sitting position.

"It's ok, I'm just overreacting." I felt bad for screaming like that.

"Nah, it's straight. What happened anyway? You didn't tell me." Before I could tell him Betty came in and set my food in front of me.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Ms.Betty."

"Yes?"

"I can tell you too, so you don't have to lurk around the corner."

"Oh! I would never!" She said before taking a seat in a chair near us.

"When you left I made me something to eat and I don't know. I heard knocking on the door and I thought it was you so I opened the door."

"Why did you think it was me?"

"I thought it was you because you left in a hurry, and I thought that you came back because you forgot something."

"Why did you leave in a hurry Ryan?"

"Betttty.....because we got in an argument and I was mad so I tried to leave fast like she wanted."

"You wanted him to leave? Why?"

"Because, he's always popping up on me at home without calling most of the time."

"Ohhhhh......you need to stop doing that then." She said to him harshly.

"Can you just finish the story?" Ryan asked me rolling his eyes.

"I opened the door and it was so dark I couldn't really see his face, and right when he came in someone was behind him."

"Who was it?" Betty questioned.

"It was Vonté and his friend Ivan." I said hanging my head down.

"Your ex-boyfriend?!" Betty yelled.

"How did you know that?"

"Ugh, you know. I just hear stuff."

"I told her."

"Why?"

"She's like a mom to me. I can't talk to my mom?"

"ANYWAYS! Yeah it was Vonté."

"Why the fu-"

"You bet not curse in front of me."

"Why the heck was he there?" Ryan changed his wording quickly.

"I guess to have sex with me."

"But you never had sex with them, right?"

"Yeah, I never had sex with them or anything so you know to..."

"Rape you?" Betty asked.

"I guess, because I wasn't going to have sex with them willingly."

"Then what happened?"

"I ran and tried to run away but Josh and Kevin, his other friends were waiting for me at the front door. I got to my parents bedroom and got my dads shotgun."

" Shotgun?" She asked surprised.

"Shotgun? You probably looked so sexy holding that gun." Ryan said licking his lips and moved closer.

"Ryan....." I whined looking at him.

"Can you finish the story before y'all do whatever you're thinking about doing? I don't have time."

"I eventually shot at them, Chris cam-"

"Chris came?"

"Yeah, he did. He took them away."

"I'll call him." Ryan said trying to get up.

"Why?"

"Because you don't want him to do anything...you want the police to find them."

"Who's Chris?"

"A friend." We both said in sync.

"Let's just hope everything is fine."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 76 45
Rane's almost out of high school and she's already out of her first relationship. How will her newly budding friendship with Thomas fare? And will sh...
216 12 11
Lexi Is A High School Student When Her Sister Leslie Leaks Her Letter's She Wrote About Her Three Boy Friends After The Boys Read The Letter's The Th...
1K 267 20
A girl who is trapped between a love triangle. Dax or Drake
Love me By Alex

Teen Fiction

1.2K 81 17
Amy is like any typical girl, in love, but then all of a sudden her little crush starts to notice her, even date her. She starts to fall even more in...