Harry Styles Pregnancy Series

Bởi greeneyedharry123

Xem Thêm

#1- Talking About Having a Baby
#2- Finding Out
#3- Telling Him
#4- Morning Sickness
#5- Telling Your Family
#7- Twitter Announcement
#8- First Ultrasound
#9- Starting to Show
#10- Cravings
#11- Mood Swings
#12- Gender Predictions
#13- Finding Out the Gender
#14- First Kick
#15- Choosing a Name
#16- Photoshoot
#17- He Overhears You Talking to the Baby(s) (His POV)
#18- Shopping for baby
#19- Song He Sings for your Baby
#20- He Goes on Tour (Part 1)
#21- While He's Away (Your POV) (Part 2)
While He's Away (His POV) (Part 3)
A/N
#23 While He's Away (Last Part)
#24- Sore/ Uncomfortable
A/N
#25- Godparents
#28- Baby Shower
#29 Nursery

#6- Telling the Boys

6K 107 0
Bởi greeneyedharry123

You and Harry invited the boys and their girlfriends so you can tell them the news. When they got to your house they would find 8 little presents waiting for them. In the little boxes there was a onsie they either said 'Favorite Uncle' or 'Favorite Aunt" on them. When they got there you gave them each their little boxes, one they received them they were confused. Liam was the first one to figure it out. "You're pregnant," Liam said shocked. Then the rest of them screamed, "OH MY GOD, we're going to be aunts/uncles," and all you and Harry could do was laugh!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

177K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
1M 42.5K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
929K 35.2K 83
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1M 54K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...