You & Ei (Genshin Impact FanF...

By lyviasast

You as a traveler from far away, accompanied by Paimon who is always beside you, decided to go to Inazuma to... More

Prologue: Welcome to Inazuma!
Chapter 1: The calm princess
Chapter 2: Sleepy ninja
Chapter 3: A girl who loves fireworks
Chapter 4: Strange dream
Chapter 5: What you saw, it's her
Chapter 6: "Paimon just feels nervous..."
Chapter 7: The Fontaine guy
Chapter 8: Balethunder...move away!
Chapter 9: The Generals
Chapter 10: Faintly vague
Chapter 11: Her Excellency
Chapter 12: A sweet and kind girl without break time
Chapter 13: Seirai Island? I want to know more!
Chapter 14: You will be inlaid upon this statue
Chapter 15: The battle with Shogun
Chapter 16: She took her
Chapter 17: You Shogun or Ei?
Chapter 18: Inazuma guy from Mondstadt
Chapter 19: Walking with Ei
Chapter 20: Don't you ever be with her again, promise?
Chapter 21: The Archon who needs partner
Chapter 22: On the way to the battle
Chapter 23: Wanna join?
Chapter 24: Which should I choose?
News from the author
Chapter 25: I don't like Kujou, Y/N!
Chapter 26: Kazuha...you...
Chapter 27: You die or I die?
Chapter 28: I accept your love
Chapter 29: Something's happening with Teppei
Chapter 30: The war between Tengu and Dog
Chapter 31: How bad is Vision Hunt Decree
Chapter 32: Dumb bitch Signora!
Chapter 33: The death of the Crimson Witch
Chapter 35: My apologies, Shogun
Chapter 36: Shogun? Destroyed
Chapter 37: Rarest day in Inazuma
Chapter 38: Bathhouse
Chapter 39: She misses her
Chapter 40: You are their Archon, Ei
Chapter 41: The nervousness
Chapter 42: Unload
Chapter 43: The plan for celebrating
Chapter 44: On the way to the party!
Chapter 45: Hard work first, have fun later
Epilogue: Seperation

Chapter 34: Not long again almighty

271 4 0
By lyviasast

She silence.

"*Sighs*, I'm afraid I can't tell you that, Traveler. It's...my business. So, you better not intervene with me." Shogun answered.

"What?!" Paimon is shocked, I am too.

"You better get out now," she said. "That is your privacy, huh?" I whispered...but I guess she can hear me.

"There is no need for you to know about that. Get...out now," she said.

I'm just doing what she please and Paimon just follows me. There is a disappointing feeling inside me. The Vision Hunt Decree has spread everywhere and she does not want to explain the concept of all of these? Bitch!

I just...I just wanna know, does she do that? For herself?

I get out...what the...

I'm feeling...dizzy suddenly. What's just happening?

"The Raiden Shogun isn't gonna let us off just like that, right?" Paimon asked.

My sight...it's weird now. It's like...I don't know I'm just dizzy suddenly.

"The air feels suffocating...it must be the Raiden Shogun's almightiness," Paimon said.

Signora...is slain.

"One strike from the Shogun, and now Signora's gone..." Paimon told. "She got what she deserved, but Paimon still can't help but feel upset."

"What are they doing it...why are the Harbingers collecting all the Gnoses?" she asked.

Suddenly my head hurts. I'm trying to fade it away, but it's so hurt.

"Hmm? Traveler, you got a headache?" Paimon inquired worriedly.

The hurt of my head faded. Aah, gladly.

"Chin up...let's get out of this place, Paimon feels...unsettled," Paimon said.

The Musou no Hitotachi...

"Also...when the Shogun executed Signora with the Musou no Hitotachi...it was unbelievably powerful..." Paimon said. "It seems impossible to defend against...and if so, we've got no hope whatsoever of defeating her in combat..."

I see 2 soldiers pass away. Oh my...somethings bad happening here. What's just going on here?

Yae Miko's plan...

"So to recap, Yae Miko wants us to go back inside the Plane of Euthymia by the Statue of the Omnipresent God..." Paimon told.

"But...we'll be like lambs to the slaughter, won't we? M-maybe we could put this plan on hold for a while..." she added.
"There's the sound of Electro zapping in the air...Paimon can barely breathe."

Again, suddenly my head hurts. Once again I'm trying to fade it away but it's so hurt.

Then...it's finally faded.

"Traveler, are you ok? You're so silent..." Paimon asked with me.

It's so...noisy outside...

"It sounds like there's a lot of noise coming from outside Tenshukaku...has a fight broken out or something?" Paimon told.

"The guards seem really nervous...let's go see what the situation is, shall we?" she inquired.

Paimon's right. Let's go see...the goddamn noisy...noise...

What the hell is that?

Kazuha's P.O.V.,

"We're almost there, everyone! Get ready!" Gorou commanded.

I, my best friend, and the other Watatsumi Army go to the Tenshukaku, yeah you know why.

Shogun...yes that's her. The prick of all of these. The plan is, Kokomi ordered me, Gorou, and some of the Sangonomiya Army to kill Shogun. Yes...to kill Shogun.

Maybe it's hard to believe and kinda gore to hear, but what she decides...it's always right for me.

When we were already on the stair, I suddenly see...is that...Y/N and...Paimon?

Yes! That's them! What are they doing here?

"Y/N! Paimon!" I called them. "Huh...is that you...Kazuha?" Paimon responded.

"Hi! Guys! We meet again!" Gorou said. "Kazuha! Gorou! Hii!" Paimon replied.

I'm kinda strange with Y/N's behavior. Her movement's like...a sick person. Like...she's in a weak condition now.

I want to ask what's going on with Y/N but suddenly-

A purple portal or something appears behind her! When I see it closely, there is an eye and I know it must be...Shogun.

Y/N turns her body to where the portal appears, then Shogun swings her sword at her, almost.

We were surprised by what we see. This is her...I finally can see her with my own eyes.

"There will always be those who dare to brave the lightning's glow."

My best friend's voice...he comes to me...

I purposely brought the Vision of my old friend to Tenshukaku to remember and at the same time, we joined together to avenge the fight between me, my best friend, and the Shogun.

We are together, fighting against Shogun, old friend. Together now, you're not alone.

I rush over to reply to Shogun's sword who's now right behind Y/N. I'm dashing to her and protecting Y/N.

I hold my sword against Shogun in front of me. She seems so chill holding her sword. But I'm not just holding my sword, with my Vision and my old friend's Vision on me, it combines so I can avoid her with those 2 Visions I brought.

She bounced, but as the respected person, she does not give up and fought me again.

Now I'm the one who bounced, my old friend's Vision that I brought also fall and the Electro Vision disappeared. Gorou who was beside me helped me to calm down for a while.

"Charge!" the Watatsumi Armies shouted. "Attack!" Gorou replied then all of them ran towards Shogun.

I wanna get up but my body seems a little hurt so I stay sitting for a while.

I look at the Statue of the Omnipresent God's wings glow up. Not the wings, but the Vision that Shogun ever took all of them. Gee, it must be something very bad happening!

"What do we do?! They're no match for her!" Paimon said.

I must protect Y/N! AAAH!!

Y/N starts to attack Shogun, also me, Gorou, and the Watatsumi Army who want to help her once again.

Shogun closes her eyes and opens the Plane of Euthymia! This is dangerous!

"Ah!" someone attacks Shogun suddenly.

I don't know who is that but someone attacks her with a bow on her neck.

When I turn my head in the direction where that guy attacks her, I see 2 guys who are familiar to me.

"You 2?!" Y/N surprised.

"Calm down, everyone! Let us join the game too!" the guy with the green outfit said. "Shogun, we finally met," and the guy with the brown outfit said.

"...You?" Shogun seems so surprised.

"You guys, why you're here?" Paimon asked.

Those 2 guys approaching Y/N and Paimon. It seems both of them know these guys.

"Long story, Traveler and Paimon." the tall guy said. "Yeah! We in here...want to end you, Shogun." the short guy said.

"End me? Huh, I never had enemies like you. You both, are the flower on your country." Shogun said. "If you want to end me, means that you end the Archon, right?"

"You? Archon?" the short guy mocked.

I was shocked by what that guy mocked her. I-I know what we face now it's an evil person, but not like that too.

"Listen up, fellas! I with this tall guy gonna end up Shogun, who now in front of you!" the short guy announced. "Shogun, are we gonna have our playtime in that...hehe...plane of something?"

Shogun directly attacks the short guy but he immediately avoids it. Also, she attacks the tall guy, but that guy same as the short guy's acts.

"Everyone! You better go away, except (while looking at Y/N), you and your companion." the short guy announced to us.

"Why should we-" "Go! Now!" the tall guy said.

Without any words again, I, Gorou, and the other of Watatsumi Army go away from their action. But before I fully go, I see Y/N's face and she nods at me. I believe her, I know she can do it with those strange dudes.

"I'm gonna pray for you, Y/N. Don't worry." I mumbled then I leave.

I hope she's ok.

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.2K 1.8K 35
Lumine is forced to go back to Liyue after a little accident in Inazuma. She stays under the care of Zhongli and during her stay there, a certain red...
11.1K 198 28
Yae Y/n.The older twin sister of Yae Miko, she fought alongside the gods in the archon war even without knowing the whole truth behind it.She and her...
12.7K 377 19
Plot contains spoilers for the 4.2 Archon quest so please move along if you haven't finished it!! You have been warned (Cover is not made by me) Th...
5.1K 262 19
Living in a world where she had never experienced the death of a loved one, her immaturity lead her to delude to a foolish decision. ✧"The best gift...