πŸ’œUpdogπŸ’œ (Aren Kuboyasu X Re...

By WolfStarr22

"Updog" " . . . what is updog?" Sup dudes I'm finally writing again and I bringing you guys a good one. It's... More

Y/N character sheet (please read)
Buzzcut Blues: A prologue
S1 Ep1 Do you have 90 minutes?
Intermission
S1 Ep2 Salt and Pepper
S1 Ep3 Get Crocodile Rocked
S1 Ep4 Danny Phantom
S1 Ep5 Hustle Hustle n Muscle Muscle!
S1 Ep6 R/ShowerThoughts
S1 Ep7 Yule Shoot Your Eye Out
S1 Ep8 WHAT THE FUCK
S1 Ep9 Nice
S1 Ep10 Gwumpy
S1 Ep11 Detective Cuppa Joe
S1 Ep 12 Cowabummer Dude
S1 Ep13 Turn The Sun Down
S1 Ep14 Nothing Much. What's Up With You?
Not an update buuuut
Guess who's back motherfuckers
Mini Ep1: Way Of The House Spouse
Now on Quotev
S1 Ep16 Riddle Me Piss Buttman
S1 Ep17 Oh Wow
S1 Ep18 Drop Pop Candy
S1 Ep19 Hey Y/N sweetie
S1 Ep20 Cooking by The Book
Mini Ep2: Charlie and Lola
S1 Ep21 Chewsday
S1 Ep22 Hot Person Summer
S1 Ep23 The Best Holiday
S1 Ep24 Birthday boy!
S2 Ep1 Snowy Winter Night
S2 Ep2 Confession
Mini Ep3: A Date
Q and A plus incorrect quotes
Mini Ep 4 Birthday
HOLY SHIT
S2 Ep3 Tiger King
Holy Fuck
Mini Ep 5 My Darling Sweetheart
The Vampire And Their Beloved . (A non canon Halloween special)
Mini Ep 6 Uh Oh! Missile Toad!

S1 Ep15 NYAH!

109 7 15
By WolfStarr22

   It's the time of year that you and your peers get together to make a memorable display for the PK festival, which people were less enthusiastic about when they found outbthey had to work after school and run things.

   They all had busy schedules with work and after scool clubs. Y/N made a mental note to either get a job or join a club sonthey can make up excuses for when they don't want to hang out. Maybe a cat cafe (hint hint)

   And now one boy made a suggestion that made their lazy self go AWOOGA cuz it was an amazing idea. He found rock that looked like doo doo so he suggested a cool rock display and everyone lobed it except Hairo.

   He believes that we should actually work hard for once since we only getbto do three of these in our school years. Somehow the class agreed to not be a lazy teens.

   Though Hairos determination couldn't get to everyone when he suggested making fifty thousand cranes. He wrote it down anyways.

    Soon people starte listing stuff off an no matte how good they were they weren't getting written down. These included: maid cafe, cross dressing maid cafe, bbq, bbq under the stars, haunted house (Y/N's favorite.)

   Y/N eventually suggested a cute lil art show were they can show off cute stuff that they made. After some complaints from other students about not being artistic they make a point that "Art doesn't have to be good. Art is just a silly thing that human do. It's in our nature to make artbthe sam way it is for birds to mak nests.

   Hairo thought their 'speech' was inspiring and wrote it in the board. Hairo your simp is showing.

   After some debates and an asteroid they finally decided on doing the rock thing bc they're lazy teens

   Right as they're about to leave Toritsuka bugged them about music lessons but they came up with a quick excuse to get outta there "Can't bro gotta go to work" they half lied. Looks like it's job time

~

   Hey. Ya know how I mentioned a cat cafe earlier? Well Y/N got a job there and so for they were lovin it.

   They even got to choose their uniform and all the options were cute. Let's go through them. First off wer have a calico beret and cap with cat ears they could choose from. Then they can choose from a blue alice and wonderland like dress or a blue sweater with a button up and tan pants. Then they can wear whatever cute socks they had with some black non slip shoes. Last but not least was their cute little calico cat apron with a big ol pocket for kittens.

   Lookie I even drew pictures.

   Well regardless of what they chose they felt like a big ol cutie patootie.

   So now we ask what is their specific role with this job? Well it's to tak care ofvthe kitties! They make sure they don't escape, feed them, water them, bath them, play with them, make sure they don't get kidnapped, ect.

   In short the job was nice and the regulars were nice too. Often times this guy with a purple hoodie and face pmask would just come in and cuddle with the cats. He had a scary aura but that all went away when the cats nuzzled up to him or mewed.

   But the very best part of the job was when Kuboyasu took some time out of his busy day to visit you.

   Nobody at the time knew where Y/N worked but as Kuboyasu was taking a quick walk to the convince store he saw them through the window while they were on their break.

   He ended up stopping bye to say 'hi'. After a bit of witty dialogue and silently cooing at each other because ofbhow sweet those two were with the kittens, Kuboyasu decided that maybe he was goingbto be a regular at this quiant little cafe

~

   The Pk academy festival. One ofbthe few times in. Students life where they can actually have fun at school. Crazy I know.

   Y/N was in thier home room looking at all the cool rock their classmates found. Y/N themselves had brought in one of those rocks with a shell imprint on it. Those things are everywhere but by god are they cool.

   Soon Kuboyasu had spotted Y/N and eagerly presented them with his rock for the festival. It was covered kn blood and Y/N was sure it was a murder weapon but they couldn't bare to wipe that proud look off his face. "Hah nice dude" is all they said. It was a nice rock indeed

   Afterwards Y/N and Aren went to go see some haunted houses. It was cute. Almost like a date. Perhaps Y/N could test out a lil psychological trick called misattribution of arousal. In short if Y/N saves Aren from the spooky then Aren will fall for them. But it seems nothing can scare this big tough mean guy.

   Y/N looked around for the scariest looking haunted house and decided that the two qould go in there first.

   There qas the cliche ghosts and zombies, which Y/N absolutely loved. Atbone point a big guy dressed as a zombie popped out to jump scare them. Y/N just let out a painful and akward laugh as some sort of built in defense mechanism. Aren on the other hand had grabbed onto Y/N's hand to stop himself from accidentally punching the guy.

   And they just continued to do this. Going from spooky house to spooky house. Although both of them noticed that they were holding hands they just decided not to say anything because th other just looked so happy to hold each other's hands.

   Eventually they were stopped in their spooky adventures when Hairo came along to tell them that their class won the contest qith their Nendou statue?

   By the time they were able to check it out, Saili had been stuck under the statue. Poor guy can't catch a break even when he's suppose to be having fun.

[Updog ;)]

Might post a mini chappie with Y/N at the cafe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 7.6K 59
Moshi moshi~! This is a Male Various x reader story! The love interests will be males only, and I will be using her/she pronouns. There will be many...
121K 2.8K 29
'Shortie~' OwO hai!! I love The Disastrous life of Saiki so I decided to make a book, But its Yaoi! owo For all You Fujioshis I am here to give youu...
438K 13.4K 39
↳"ɒᴏᴏᴅ Ι’Κ€Ιͺα΄‡κœ°, ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ κœ±α΄œα΄„Κœ α΄€ ɴᴜΙͺκœ±α΄€Ι΄α΄„α΄‡." ↳(ʏ/Ι΄) (ʟ/Ι΄). α΄€ Κ™Κ€Ιͺα΄›Ιͺꜱʜ, κœ±α΄€Κ€α΄„α΄€κœ±α΄›Ιͺα΄„, κœ±Ι΄α΄€Κ€α΄‹Κ Ι’ΙͺΚ€ΚŸ α΄›Κœα΄€α΄› κœ±α΄α΄α΄‡Κœα΄α΄‘ ᴍᴀɴᴀɒᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ α΄€ α΄„α΄ΚŸα΄…-Κœα΄‡α΄€Κ€α΄›α΄‡α΄… α΄˜κœ±Κα΄„ΚœΙͺα΄„ κœ°α΄€ΚŸΚŸ κœ°α΄Κ€ ʜ...
167K 6.3K 58
An Aren Kuboyasu x reader story Large chance this'll be crappy but watever ;-; Try to enjoy I guess?