Unmatched Hatred

By hogwarts_student88

It was Draco Malfoy. It was the boy whose face always crossed my mind even at the most inconvenient times. Dr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
The End

Chapter 12

265 3 26
By hogwarts_student88

Author's Note: sorry it took me so long to post. Let's just say I am quite the procrastinator. Anyways I hope you are enjoying the spicy drama 😉
—————————————————————
Flashback:
Tears streamed down my cheeks as I lie in an ball on my bed. My body was convulsing non-stop and I felt no control over myself. My head was pounding and my heart ached. Overall I felt in excruciating pain.

I did not think any of it would ever end. Just a single day felt like a lifetime. I was tired of the pain, yet somehow they always found a way to turn it back on me... as if I were the guilty one. As if it were all my fault for what I had to endure through the longs days of my childhood.

I could care less what was taken from me as a punishment. The only thing I strives to keep was my sanity.

I knew I was not guilty.
———————————————————————
Tuesday morning:
The next morning, words were going straight over my head. I was zoned out for most of breakfast and found it notably hard to focus on anything that was going on. I mostly stayed quiet and though I did try to commit to the conversation around me, my mind just kept going back to last night's events.

I have not even spared a glance at Draco after what happened last night. I did not even see him today. I practically planned to never speak to him again although it was probably going to be impossible since we are in the same house and in the same classes. However, I wanted to stay away from him as much I could. I was so furious to the point of depression. Something told me that Draco was to never be my friend again and after what he did, I could honestly care less. He hated me and it was all because I chose to date Harry. He should not even have a say in who I associate myself with. He was being petty,I knew, but what did I expect?

I expected him to go crazy.

What I didn't expect was for him to confess his feelings for me.

"Holly, are you alright? You haven't been speaking at all. And you haven't even touched your food," Hermione spoke up, her face concerned.

"I'm great," I lied but my face said otherwise. I had dark circles under my eyes and my lack of energy was evident.

"Hermione's right. Did you lose your appetite or something?" said Ron.

"I promise I'm fine. I'm just not hungry that's all."

"Are you sure you aren't hungry?" asked Harry. He looked super distressed and his eyes appeared concerned as he looked me over.

"I'm sure."

"Well could you at least eat something so I know you won't be hungry later."

Just for Harry, I agreed to eat a muffin and drink a glass of orange juice but it made me feel really nauseated. I tried my best not to throw up as I ate the muffin.

When I still continued to appear sad, Harry held my hand under the table.

"If something is wrong you can tell me," he whispered softly in my ear.

But before I could reply, someone had called out my name.

"Holly Rosewood."

Immediately, my heart froze as I recognized the voice. I turned around in my seat to meet Professor Snape's eyes. My heart sank.

He finally noticed.

I squeezed Harry's hand as I became uneasy.

"May I ask which house are you in?"

"Slytherin," I choked out, tears beginning to slowly form in my eyes. I kept my head down.

"And may I also ask why you are at the Gryffindor table?"

"Professor-." Harry spoke up.

"Not now Potter."

"I-."

My mouth suddenly became dry, and I could not speak. Just behind Professor Snape, I caught sight of Draco looking at me, his gaze dark and a smirk plastered on his face. His group of friends was laughing hysterically around him. They were all also looking directly at me.

"Miss Rosewood I suggest you go join your fellow house mates at the Slytherin table."

"Yes Professor."

When Snape had walked off, I got up and basically ran from the Great Hall. As I ran, I could hear the laughter from the Slytherin table getting louder and louder. I wanted to cry but I refrained myself from doing so. I also felt the urge to murder Draco. How could he ever do a such a thing! Of course, he had to snitch on me just to make my life that much more miserable. I could not believe it. Draco, the boy whom I thought cared for me and could be trusted, had completely turned against me. He disregarded me as one of his friends. Instead, I was considered an enemy. I was nothing to him and honestly, I cannot say I was ever anything. Because if I had meant something to him, he would have respected me and my decisions but, of course, the world just had to revolve around his opinion.

No longer was Draco was my friend. I loathed him.

I now stand in an empty classroom practically plotting against Draco. I was angry all over and I could even hear my heart beating rapidly.

"Holly?"

Just outside the door, Harry stood.

He followed me.

"Hey I'm sorry about Snape-."

He closed the door as he walked inside.

"It wasn't Snape," I said, forcing unnecessary tears down my throat, "It was Draco. He was the one who told Snape."

Suddenly something sparked inside of Harry, his inner protectiveness visible.

"Something happened last night as well... between me and Dr-."

I stopped, then started again.

"Between me and Malfoy."

Harry appeared sad, his heart probably shattering to a thousand pieces at the sight of me being depressed. Slowly, he held out his arms, inviting me to a hug. As we hugged each other, I felt then was the time to finally let my tears fall. I cried a bit but Harry still continued to hold on to me and comfort me. Just the feeling of being secure in his arms made me feel ten times better. Malfoy would have never done this.

"Is this why you have been off today? Because of Malfoy?" he whispered, the sound of his voice bringing me a sense of security.

I paused before answering, Malfoy's words from last night piercing through me. It was as if I could still hear his voice in my mind.

"Follow me," I said, finally breaking the tight hug between us, "I'll tell you what happened."

"But Holly, class starts in a few minutes."

"It can wait."
———————————————————————
The problem was finding a place that was private and nearby.

"Do you know what's in here?" asked Harry, pointing to a random door. I recognized that door from when Pansy had tried to convince me it held some sort of magic.

"There's nothing in there. Let's just-."

But Harry was already cautiously opening the door and surprisingly, there was actually something in there. Inside was a room with a large couch and a warm fire place. There were even book shelves and blankets.

Was this really the same door Pansy had showed me? Perhaps I had just overlooked it.

"I've never been here before. It's like this room was here a specially for us."

"Yeah. It's crazy," I replied.

Once Harry and I were seated beside each other, I begin to go into detail about what happened last night. I told him about how Malfoy asked what I was thinking and how he had tried to kiss me. I could tell Harry was carefully listening to all I had to say, and each time I mentioned the name Malfoy, he seemed to have become angrier and angrier.

"Then he was like 'are you serious?' and I shouted 'you don't control me!' and-."

I stopped, my explosive anger getting the best of me. There was no need to rant so loudly to Harry. I did not want to rant any longer. My rage was evident and I hated Harry to see me in such condition. However, he wrapped his arm around me, forcing me to lay my head down on his shoulder. I simply laid quiet in the moment, my mind running a million miles an hour.

"He obviously did not learn the first time," Harry suddenly said.

"Pardon me?"

"Nothing."

I brushed it off and changed the subject.

"Harry, I think we best better be getting to class. We have already missed Potions."

Before I could stand up, he grabbed my hand, forcing me to sit back down.

"Hey! I just want you to know if Malfoy ever lays a finger on you then I'm here. I care about you a lot, Holly."

I smiled and nodded my head.

"I care about you too."

"And if Malfoy ever thought he would end up with you then he can keep dreaming," he laughed, tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I would choose you over him any day," I said with a wink.

"I could say the same," he smiled and giggled again.

God why was he so cute?
————————————————————————
Just as I was leaving my last class of the day, I saw Kasper pushing through a large crowd of students.

"Kasper!"

I could not tell if he just couldn't hear me or if he was purposely trying to ignore me.

"Kasper wait!"

I finally caught up to him.

"Hey Kasper. Look I'm sorry I forgot I told you we would talk and I got completely sidetracked and-"

"It's fine."

"Really? Well can I tell you something now? It's important."

"Let me guess. You rejected Malfoy last night."

"How did you-."

"Rumors spread like wild fire here. That's been the number one topic today between everyone. I bet you can guess who started them."

Kasper was right. Everyone was watching me as I walked past. I became uncomfortable as I felt several eyes glued to me.

"Kasper, what is happening?" I whispered.

"Malfoy happened."

Suddenly, Kasper stopped in his place, an odd smirk forming on his delicate features.

"Speaking of Malfoy, look what's happening now."

I froze at the sight that was being presented before me. Instantly, I knew what was happening.

"This can't be good," I said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.8K 1.2K 37
Because sometimes to stay alive you've got to kill your mind. "If you could go anywhere in the world where would you go?" The blonde boy smiled, "I'...
4.5K 385 15
" I didn't ask for any of this! " draco malfoy x fem!oc the goblet of fire © quicksilvrs 2019-24
565 15 25
Draco Malfoy was in the woods running for his life when he was bitten by a strange hooded figure but what happens now he is having new cravings. Afte...
2.2K 44 75
Family is the most important thing in the world until it's not. Fighting along side them until you're fighting against them. Is it truly love if we d...