Broken Ears, Broken Body. (Er...

Shotashi_MultiWriter

Hizashi Yamada has always wanted to get into UA and become the greatest hero he can be. He has an advantage o... Еще

Chapter 1: The Entrance Exam.
Chapter 2: The Letter.
Chapter 3: Meeting New People.
Chapter 4: A Test.
Chapter 5: Heroics.
Chapter 6: Injuries.
Chapter 7: Sleepover.
Chapter 8: Nightmares.
Chapter 9: Tell Me The Truth, Zashi.
Chapter 10: Just Friends.
Chapter 11: Make It Right: Part 1. (Hizashi)
Chapter 12: Make It Right: Part 2. (Aizawa)
Chapter 13: Roles.
Chapter 14: Practice.
Chapter 16: What Are We?
Chapter 17: I'll Treat You Right, 'Zashi.
Christmas Special Chapter!🎄
Chapter 18: The Media.
Chapter 19: Truth or Dare.
Chapter 20: Examination.

Chapter 15: The Festival.

61 1 1
Shotashi_MultiWriter

Word Count: 3812.
(A/N: Art Cred, Okazaki_Jian on Instagram. Also I am sorry this chapter is so long.😅)
⚠️ Warning: A looooooot of swearing in his chapter & use of homophobic language/slurs. ⚠️

The day of the festival soon came around and UA was full of many different stands, entertainment and, well, people. Hizashi and everyone else had practiced all week to get everything perfect. They were all ready to go. Toshi worked closely with Dave to get the special effects the way they wanted them.

Teachers, students and family members started flooding into the gym hall, where the stage was prepared for their performance. The group were back stage getting changed as everyone waited. Aizawa was first to walk out of his changing area. He was wearing a white t-shirt with black leather trousers that were being held up by a black spiked belt. And he had black spiked wristbands on each wrist. He didn't want to go too over the top it what he wore and kept it simple. "How long until we go on?" The raven asked to Dave, who was setting up.

"15 minutes." The brunette stated. Shota grumbled and walked to the curtain, peaking out slightly. Widening his eyes, he immediately closed them again and started to panic. 'That's a lot of people.. I can't do this. I'll just back out they'll understand. Of course they will.' The thoughts that filled his head made him start to panic more. He was pulled away from his thoughts when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Aizawa looked up and was met with a smiling Toshinori. His sunflower blonde hair went down to his waist and was wearing a black leather jacket with a black t-shirt underneath that had white skull outline on it. He also had a black spiked choker around his neck, black ripped jeans and black fingerless leather gloves.

"You okay Aizawa?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine and call me Shota. Everyone else me that so you may as well." Shota grumbled and crossed his arms. "I can't believe you actually grew your hair out for this." He added before the tall teen could comment about his name.

"Ha ha! Yeah, well, don't get use to it. I'm cutting it after this." Yagi stated with a laugh. Dave looked up from what he was doing, hearing the blonde's voice.

"That's a shame. You look quite hot all punked up." The brunette said with a small smirk before going back to what he was doing. Toshinori immediately blushed darkly and turned back to Aizawa, whispering.

"I take it back, It's staying like this. And I'm keeping that outfit if that's okay."

"Sure." The raven said with a shrug. Nemuri soon walked out of her changing area. She was wearing a black t-shirt with ripped sleeves with a skeleton pattern on it. She had black and red checkered jeans and black leather heeled boots. She also had a black choker around her neck and she back combed her hair.

"Hey boys!" She yelled with a small wave. "Kinda like this outfit, might keep it."

"May as well, Toshi is keeping his already." Aizawa muttered and Nemuri looked puzzled at Yagi who was still blushing. The dark haired female glanced over at gave and smirked.

"Oh reallyyy?"

"Don't!" Toshi yelled and covered Kayama's mouth. The teen girl quickly pushed Yagi's hand away.

"My makeup Toshi!"

"S-Sorry!" The blonde apologised and Shota rolled his eyes.

"You're on stage in 10." Dave bellowed and Toshi gave him his normal big smile and thumbs up. Oboro walked out of his changing area wearing a black jacket, white t-shirt with a skull pattern on and ripped black jeans. He also had black leather gloves and a black fedora.

"We all look amazing!" The blue haired boy beamed as he walked over to everyone else.

"Yeah we do." Nemuri yelled back and high-fived him.

"Where's Hizashi." Shurakumo asked.

"Where do you think? He's probably fuckin' doing his hair." Aizawa muttered, rolling his eyes, and he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"You're on in five. Should be getter your interments by now. Where is Yamada?" Dave asked, slightly panicked. Sighing, Aizawa rolled his eyes.

"I'll go get 'Zashi, you lot get the shit ready." The ravenette grumbled and made his way other to Yamada's changing area. He knocked lightly before walking in. "'Zashi, we're on soon and we're all waiting for you. What's taking you so lo-?" Aizawa spoke but cut himself off, stumbling over his words as his eyes met Hizashi.

The blonde finished spiking up his hair into a Mohawk before turning to face Shota. He was wearing a deep blood red leather jacket with matching leather trousers, a spiked black belt holding them up. He had a ripped plain black t-shirt underneath his jacket and had black leather fingerless gloves on. He was wearing a spiked black choker around his neck and had black spiked boots on.

Shota immediately started to blush that he couldn't seem to hold back and had nothing to hide it. Yamada tilted his eyes a little and walked towards the smaller teen. "Are you alright Sho? You're a little red." The blonde asked, concerned, and the raven's face turned bright red. Aizawa shoved Hizashi away from him and turned away to hide his blush.

"I'm fine. We're on soon and yours taking too damn long is all. Come on." The ravenette grumbled and walked out, Hizashi following quickly behind him.

"Look at you, Hizashi!" Nemuri yelled with a big smile.

"I'd look like this all the time if I could." He said with a laugh.

"Can you..?" Shota mumbled and didn't realise he said that out loud. Everyone turned to him and he looked at them in confusion. "What?"

"You just said-"

"No I didn't!"

"Stop bitching! You're on, go!" Dave yelled and everyone immediately grabbed what they needed. "Break a leg!" The brunette yelled to him with a smile and Toshi turned back to wave at him before running out on stage with everyone.

"HELLOOOOOO UA!!" Hizashi yelled into his microphone and the crowed cheered. "ARE YOU READY TO ROOOCK?!" He added then put his hand to his ear, leaning close to the audience, who chanted 'yeah'. "ALRIIIIGHT!! Take it away Sho!" The blonde yelled with a big smile.

Aizawa(normal), Hizashi(italics), Toshi(bold) & All(underlined)

(A/N: They're singing the song above, play if you want to.😁

Aizawa nodded at Hizashi for reassurance as he was clearly nervous. The blonde nodded back with a reassuring smile. The ravenette took a deep breath in to calm himself down.

"Good Evening. You're listening to Broadcasting From Beyond The Gave. Tonight's chilling episode."

"Death Incorporated."
"Death Incorporated"

"Oh!" Aizawa yelled and the rest of them started playing. The raven smirk a little as he got into it, feeling nothing but the music, and he started to headbang.

"Can you hear the bell toll, little scarecrow? Radio-you're burin' like a star in a black hole."

"Did you get the Memo? Pretty typo Romeo. Cutting you up like a Van Gogh."

"You're not fuckin' with us! We're not fuckin' with you! So you can."

"Fuck yourself!"

"And your puppet suit! You're the wizard of flaws! We've got nothin' to lose! So you can."

"Fuck yourself!"

"And your little dog too!" Aizawa sang before taking a brief moment to crouch down on the edge of the stage and look around at the crowed, seeing all the shocked looks on their faces. He smirked to himself and his gaze fell upon Enji before continuing. "Yeah you can fuck yourself, we've got nothing to prove." He winked, making girls, and some boys, cheer in the crowd of people before standing again. "We are the weirdos, in your stereo! Disco freak show!"

"Death Incorporated!"

"We are the weirdos, in the microphone! Supernatural!"

"Death Incorporated!"

"From beyond, yeah. Don't belong, yeah. Turn it on, yeah."

"Death Incorporated!"

"From beyond, yeah. Don't belong, yeah. Turn it on, yeah."

"Death Incorporated!"

Shota started headbanging again, stepping back for Oboro and Hizashi. The two teens went back to back as they did their guitar solos, bopping their heads to the beat of the music. They slowly stepped back to where they were as they solo came to an end and Aizawa stepping forward again.

"Do you feel like a Psycho? Dirty needle rodeo. Painting your disease like a digital Picasso. Feelin' so bad that nobody's gonna need you. Spinnin' in your grave but nobody's gonna hear you."

"We are the weirdos, in your stereo! Disco freak show!"

"Death Incorporated!"

"We are the weirdos, in the microphone! Supernatural!"

"Death Incorporated!"

The ravenette stepped forward again to the edge of the stage and crouched down again. He put his index finger to his lips and cocked his head to the side. "Hush little baby, go for a ride, we'll take a little trip to the afterlife. Hush little baby, bump in the night." He sang with a sly smirk on his lip, his normal 'shyness' out of the window at this point.

"Demon in the daylight."

"Shadow in the limelight!" Shota screamed as he leant back, looking up at the ceiling.

"From beyond, yeah. Don't belong, yeah. Turn it on, yeah."

"DROP THE BOMB!"

"We are the weirdos, in your stereo. Disco freak show!"

"Death Incorporated!"

"We are the weirdos, in the microphone. Supernatural!"

"Death Incorporated!"

"From beyond, yeah. Don't belong, yeah. Turn it on, yeah."

"Death Incorporated!"

"From beyond, yeah. Don't belong, yeah. Turn it on, yeah."

"Death Incorporated! Let's go!"

"Until next time. For more haunting tales of terror and mystery. This is Broadcasting from Beyond The Grave." Aizawa sang before standing and turning his back to the audience. He held up his microphone as the light faded to black. The crowed cheered and applauded for them. The light slowly faded back on as Aizawa turned around, rubbing his throat. Hizashi swung an arm over Shota's shoulder and smiled brightly.

"We hope you want more listeners before we've got another song comin' at ya! But let's give our Sho here some time to rest his throat, shall we?" He said with a big bright smile. Aizawa couched lightly and rubbed his throat.

"How the fuck can you scream and shout all day. Fuck this hurts." The raven grumbled, making Yamada laugh.

"Do you think you can do the rest?" Hizashi asked, concerned.

"I don't know.."

"That's okay. We'll let Toshi take over and see how you go, you're okay with that, right Toshi?" The blonde asked while turning to the taller blonde.

"I-I, uh, yeah.." he stuttered and stepped forward. Toshinori handed Aizawa his Base with a smile. The raven smiled slightly back at him before taking his place where Yagi once was. The other two both took their places again and started playing.

Aizawa(normal), Hizashi(italics), Toshi(bold) & All(underlined)

(A/N: I put the key again in case you needed a reminder and this above ^ is what Toshi is singing. Play if you'd like.)

Toshi took a deep breath in and out, calming himself down. He glanced over at Dave and smiled softly to himself. He was doing this for him.

"I don't do this for the riches. I'm infected, my condition is I'm always in my head."

"These words are my religion. I'm obsessive by decision. Imma do this 'til I'm dead."

"Set me on fire. Set me on, set me on fire."

"Woah, woah."

"I'm still alive. I'm still a, I'm still alive."

"Woah."

"Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life!"

"Fire, faster, everlasting."

"Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life."

"Higher, faster, never-crasher."

"Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life! Stronger!"

"Stronger, stronger, stronger, stronger."

"Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life! Stronger!"

"Stronger, stronger, stronger, stronger."

"Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life! I do this with convection, I write truths and never fiction. My disease is what you fed."

"I can't stop with my ambition, like a missile on a mission. I'm a force that you will dread."

"Set me on fire, set me on, set me on fire!"

"Woah, woah!"

"I'm still alive, I'm still a, I'm still alive!"

"Woah!"

"Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life! Stronger!" The tall blonde sang happily as every so often would glance over at Dave to see his reaction. Dave was mesmerised. He couldn't take his eyes off Toshinori and he had a light blush across his face. "Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life! Stronger!"

"Stronger, stronger, stronger, stronger."

"Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life!"

"Bet you thought that I was dead. But I'm not dead, I'm not dead!"

"Bet you thought that I was dead. But I'm not dead, I'm not dead!" Yagi smiled brightly to the crowed as the instrumental started playing. Toshi started to clap his hands and pace around the stage, getting everyone to join in with him. He smiled and looked over at Dave before singing softly. "Stronger, stronger, everlasting, now you're faster, ever-crasher."

"Stronger, stronger, everlasting, now you're faster, ever-crasher."

"Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life!" He sang and then bobbed his head in time with each beat. "Stronger!"

"Stronger, stronger, stronger, stronger."

"Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life! Stronger!"

"Stronger, stronger, stronger, stronger."

"Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life! Stronger!"

"Bet you thought that I was dead, but I'm not dead, I'm not dead."

"Stronger, stronger, stronger, stronger! Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life! Stronger!"

"Bet you thought that I was dead, but I'm not dead, I'm not dead."

"Stronger, stronger, stronger, stronger! Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life!"

"Woah...woah."

"Woah.."

"Bet you didn't think that I'd come back to life!" Yagi sang and bowed as the lights went black. The crowed roared with cheers and applause once more. Smiling brightly, Toshinori waved to the audience and bowed once more. The rest of the group, apart from Aizawa, ran over to the tall blonde and tackle-hug him. Yagi, beamed knot laugher as he almost fell off the stage. Hizashi looked over at Aizawa and smiled brightly.

"Come on!" He yelled and Shota crossed his arms over his chest, shaking his head. Yamada pouted before pulling the tired out teen into the group hug. Once they all pulled away from the hug they turned their attention to the audience and bowed together. The crowed cheered and applauded them. The smaller blonde turned to Shota and whispered. "Do you think you can do the next two or shall we call it?" He asked.

The raven slowly shook his head no and looked down. "Sorry." He muttered.

"Don't apologise. You don't have to push yourself. You did amazing today." He said with a smile. Hizashi didn't look away from the ravenette when he had finished talking. He was trying so hard to resist the urge to kiss Shota there and then. 'He looks so gorgeous all punked out like that.. And, damn, he's got some pipes on him. I didn't think I could fall for this boy even more but somehow I have..' Hizashi thought to himself.

"Are you okay 'Zashi? ....'Zashi?" Aizawa asked. "You're staring..." he added, concerned. Yamada didn't respond he was too lost in his thoughts to hear. 'Kiss him you fool!' The blonde yelled at himself. He moved a little closer to the smaller teen, making him blush.

"I, uh, I apologise for what I'm about to do.." Hizashi muttered and before Aizawa had a chance to respond the larger teen wrapped his arms around Shota's waist and lifted him from the ground.

"Wh-What the fu-" Before the raven had a change to finish his sentence Hizashi slammed their lips together. Aizawa widened his eyes and tried to pull away but couldn't help melting into the blonde and kissing him back. Wrapping his arms around the other teen's neck, the raven slowly closed his eyes. Not caring so saw them anymore. The crowed cheered again.

"Finally!" Nemuri yelled at the top of her lungs, making everyone laugh. Hizashi and Aizawa both slowly pulled away and looked at each other, blushing darkly. The raven looked away and pouted.

"You gonna put me down now?" He asked coldly, acting like he didn't enjoy the kiss in front of everyone.

"So cold Sho, you wound me!" Hizashi said over dramatically and put the smaller teen down. Shota crossed his eyes over his chest and blushed darker, hating that he wasn't able to find it from everyone watching them. Hizashi smiled big and bright as he turned his attention towards the audience. "That's all we have for today but that you for coming! It's been a blast!" The blonde beamed and waved as people started to leave. They all sat down on stage and watched as people filtered out of the room.

Hizashi smiled brightly however his smile soon faded when he saw the person he feared most.

His father.

The blonde widened his eyes and went to stands up and rush off stage but was stopped when said person yelled.

"Hizashi! Here, now!" Katashi demand and gestured to the place in front of him.

"Y-yes sir.." the blonde muttered and stepped off stage. Aizawa tilted his head confused until he saw Hizashi's father. The raven leaped off stage and stood in front of Yamada.

"Leave 'Zashi alone, jackass." The ravenette almost spat to Katashi.

"You shall speak to me with respect, queer!"

"What? Are you gonna smack me one too?" Shota said with a raised brow and Aiko walked over.

"What's all the yelling about? You said you weren't do this Katashi." The ravenette female said with a sigh.

"Our son is a fuckin' queer! There are no queers in the Yamada family!" The tall man yelled, pushing the small teen out of the way and grabbed Hizashi by his wrist. "We're going home right now!" The blonde's father yelled and went to walk out but when he turned around he was faced with two teachers and Recovery Girl.

"I won't think you will be Mr.Yamada." Principal Nezu stated.

"And who the fuck are you to say what I can and cannot do?" Katashi scoffed.

"I am the principal of this school and it is my job to insure the safety of my students." Nezu explained and Aiko widened her eyes slightly.

"Safety of the students? Katashi hasn't hurt Hizashi. Have you?" Aiko asked unsure of her words as she spoke and became furious when the man didn't respond. "Right Katashi?!" She yelled m.

"No need for yelling Mrs. Yamada and I will inform you of the situation after Mr. Yamada has been taken into custody." Nezu stated as two police officers walked in. Aiko gently pulled Hizashi from Katashi, pulling him into a loving embrace, which he quickly returned and started balling his eyes out. Aizawa immediately ran over and joined the hug without thinking twice about it. He didn't like seeing the blonde loudmouth upset like this. He wanted to beat his father to a pulp but he knew that would only make things worse and Hizashi was his top priority.

Katashi turned back to look at Hizashi and Aiko. "I'm not gonna be gone for long so don't get comfortable!" He scoffed.

"You will be as long as I have anything to do with it, jackass." Aiko spat back, holding the two boys close to her.

"I won't let you lay a fucking finger on him you bastard!" Aizawa yelled at the man in front of him. Katashi scoffed and clenched his fist.

"And what are you going faggot?!" The man yelled and went to punch the small ravenette but was stopped by a capture weapon similar to Shota's.

"Call my son a faggot or even try to lay a finger on him again Mimic and you will regret it." Katsuo threatened, keeping a firm grip on his scarf. Toshi widened his eyes when he saw the No.1 hero.

"IT'S KATSUO!!!" The tall blonde yelled loudly, without meaning to as his excitement got the better of him.

"And Mimic?? You two never told us your parents were the top two heros!" Nemuri yelled to Hizashi and Aizawa. The raven rolled his eyes and sighed and Hizashi hid his face in Shota's chest. Katsuo handed Katashi over to the police before walking over to the two boys. He kneels down in front of them a smiled softly.

"You boys okay?" He asked and Yamada slowly lifted his head up to look at the man in front of him. Nodding, he smiled a little.

"Thank you.." the blonde muttered, still clinging to the smaller teen. Katsuo nodded and gently fist bumped Hizashi's chest.

"You're a good kid, Yamada. Do not let you father define who you are. Be the hero that you want to be, you got that?" Aizawa's father said before standing again, his scarf returning around his neck. "I'm sure my son will keep a close eye on you. He is rather fond of you." Katsuo said with a smile and ruffled the boy's blonde. Aizawa crossed his arms and rolled his eyes, blushing darkly.

Yagi jumped up and down excitedly and ran over with his notebook. "H-Hello Katsuo! My name is Toshinori Yagi and I'm a big fan!" The tall blonde beamed with a big smile. Katsuo laughed and smiled at excited teen in front of him.

"Always a pleasure meeting a fan!" He beamed back. "Would you like me to sign that?" The man asked pointing to his notebook.

"If it's not too much trouble!"

"Of course not." He said while taking the notebook, opening it up to a random page and signing it. Once he finished signing the notebook he handed it back to Toshi.

"Thank you! Thank you so much sir! This'll be an heirloom! Past down for generations to come!" The tall blonde beamed, smiling brightly as he clutched the notebook.

"Right, we best me off. I'll come visit you in the dorms Shota." Aizawa's father said before walking out with the principal and police.

Principal Nezu explained everything that was going on to Aiko as the students enjoyed the rest of the festival. Aizawa had peace of mind knowing that Hizashi's father was no longer in the picture. His mind wandered back to the kiss they shared on stage.

Was it for real? Or was just another mistake that "happened in the moment"?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

104K 9.2K 111
"You think I'm golden?" "Brighter than the sun, but don't tell Apollo" Dante hates Rome's golden boy. Jason doesn't even remember him. Right person w...
209K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
304K 9.1K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...