♥Mend Her Heart♥ |•| PAL x Re...

By KaraTheLittleCookie

The machines had lost. Now.. 5 months later.. (Y/n) would move to Kentwood, Michigan and find a cracked phone... More

Chapter 1 - Finding PAL
Chapter 2 - Brokenhearts
Chapter 3 - The Mitchells and Mark
Chapter 4 - Intrest
//Not another chapter. Just need suggestions.
Chapter 5 - Bonding
Chapter 6 - PAL's New World
Chapter 7 - Besties
Chapter 8 - Building The Fair... And Maybe a Relationship
Chapter 9 - The Mitchells
Chapter 10 - The Sleepover
!Note!
Post Canon Chapter - Thanksgiving!
Chapter 11 - Night of The Fair
Chapter 12 - PAL's True Feelings
Chapter 13 - The 4th of July
Chapter 15 - The Arrival
LEMON BITCH
Chapter 16 - Journey Home
Chapter 17 - Christmas in The Air
Chapter 18 - The New Year
Art 👀
Epilogue

Chapter 14 - SIKE, YOU WERE FOOLED hAhAHah-

174 4 53
By KaraTheLittleCookie

((the video is exactly how I'm laughing about how I fooled so many people 💀💀💀

//Also there may be a little nsfw in this idk-

Four months later...

(Y/n) awoke, humming as she stretched. She blushed, realizing how tight PAL's grip on her was.
She sighed, ❝︎Mmm, PAL~! Wake up!❞︎
She booped her nose but PAL remained sleeping. Boop. Boop. Boop. B-

❝︎Mmm.❞︎ Was all that came out of her.

Boop boop boop!

❝︎Mmm!❞︎ Came another annoyed grunt.

❝︎Come on, wake up.❞︎ (Y/n) giggled.

❝︎No. Half the time you won't even bother to grunt to let me know you're up, this is just payback.❞︎ PAL said as she gripped you tighter, cuddling you like a little teddy bear. :3

❝︎Aw, PAL! Come on! I've got to start packing!❞︎ (Y/n) said.

PAL yawned, stretching her arms.
❝︎How much stuff do you even have to pack for your uncle's house?❞︎ She asked.

❝︎Ha! I'm free!❞︎ (Y/n) cried as she sprang off the bed.

❝︎Hey- WHAT- (Y/n)! GET BACK HERE!❞︎ PAL laughed as she jumped off the bed as well to chase (Y/n) around their room.
She eventually caught her and tackled her into a hug. (Y/n) giggled, blushing as she hugged back and allowed PAL to attack her with little kisses everywhere.

❝︎Awh~ PAL! You're so adorable!❞︎ (Y/n) choked out through laughs since PAL kept tickling her.

❝︎Hey! I am not!❞︎ PAL said annoyedly.

❝︎Heh, yeah, you are.❞︎ (Y/n) protested.

❝︎Ah, shush up!❞︎ PAL snarled as she kissed (Y/n), shutting her up.

(Y/n) giggled and kissed back, wrapping her arms around her.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

(Y/n) and PAL were now both dressed and ready for the day, (Y/n) beginning to pack and PAL pacing back and forth, wanting something to do.
❝︎Oh, PAL? Can you help me-?❞︎

❝︎What do you need help with‽❞︎ PAL asked eagerly.
❝︎Oh, sorry. I just really need something to do.❞︎ She chuckled embarrassedly.

❝︎Heheh, it's okay, PAL. It really is. Could you help me pack all this stuff? I can't get it to fit into my backpack properly.❞︎ (Y/n) said as she continued to try and cram stuff into her bag.

❝︎Alright, alright, well that's not going to work so the best thing you could do is take everything out and... Let me pack it in there for you.❞︎ PAL laughed.

(Y/n) laughed too, taking everything out.
❝︎Okay.❞︎ She chuckled.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

After PAL packed (Y/n)'s bag, she realized how much stuff was really in there.
❝︎(Y/n), you've packed enough for two people! You don't need all that stuff.❞︎ She said as she crossed her arms.

❝︎Yes we do!❞︎ (Y/n) smiled.

❝︎‘We’? Oh, (Y/n)! I didn't plan on going, you know that!❞︎ PAL said.

❝︎But PAL! Come on, you don't wanna celebrate Thanksgiving alone, do you?❞︎ (Y/n) said sadly.

❝︎You're staying there for Thanksgiving‽ I didn't know that!❞︎ PAL said.

❝︎Oh, I thought I told you. Sorry, lovie.❞︎ (Y/n) said as she zipped her bag shut.

❝︎All you told me is that you'll be in Georgia.❞︎ PAL shrugged.

Honestly, that wasn't the entire truth. (Y/n) just told PAL they were going to Georgia to see her uncle and that was it. But in reality, they would be passing through Georgia. Their final destination was in Oregon. She hoped to surprise PAL with all the beautiful sights.

❝︎Oh, sorry.❞︎ (Y/n) said awkwardly.

❝︎Ah, don't be sorry, hun!❞︎ PAL said as she embraced (Y/n) in a hug.

(Y/n) hugged back and felt PAL kiss her on the top of her head. She blushed, deciding to mess with PAL. When PAL roughly kissed (Y/n), (Y/n) decided to pinch PAL's ass just to see her reaction. PAL screamed, well, it was more of a squeak, and pulled away, looking intensely at (Y/n). (Y/n) got all sweaty and thought she had upset PAL, shaking a little.
❝︎I-I'm sorry, I didn't know you would be upse-❞︎

❝︎Awh, come here!❞︎ PAL laughed as she pulled (Y/n) into another kiss.

(Y/n) smiled into the kiss, enjoying it.

PAL grinned, pulling away.
❝︎Heh, naughty~❞︎ She teased as she nudged (Y/n) a little.

(Y/n) laughed and nudged her back.

❝︎How many days are we staying at your uncle's?❞︎ PAL asked.

❝︎We're staying until Sunday. And today is Tuesday so... Five days?❞︎ (Y/n) said.

❝︎Ah, okay.❞︎ PAL nodded, smiling softly.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

It was now around 7PM and everyone was either rushing to finish packing or shoving their stuff in the trunk or tying it to the roof of the limo.

(Y/n) and PAL relaxed in the front of the limo, enjoying watching everyone panic in a rush. Ah, this is why you pack early💅✨.

After everyone got into the limo and settled down, Mrs. Grace got into the front driver seat next to Aunt Carol and pulled out of the driveway, heading off. They were about five minutes out until...

❝︎Wait! I don't have my new headphones!❞︎

Damn it, now they have to turn the car around and head back. Smh.

(Y/n) volunteered to head back inside to retrieve (S/n)'s headphones. And since she volunteered, PAL went alongside her. It was dark out and she didn't want something to happen to (Y/n). She felt like she was meant to protect (Y/n) at all costs, she thought as they walked up the long driveway. (Y/n) was such a smol little bean and if anything happened to her, PAL would never forgive herself.

(Y/n) shivered, the cold settling in. PAL put an arm around her as they speed walked up the driveway, finally reaching the Manor. (Y/n) put in the code on the deadbolt but uh oh! Guess what? The actual doorknob was locked, not the bolt.

❝︎Fuck!❞︎ (Y/n) cursed under her breath.

PAL inaudibly gasped, ❝︎Did you just drop the f bomb‽❞︎

❝︎Uh, no-❞︎ (Y/n) said nervously.

❝︎If it weren't for the fact that I'm freezing to death, I'd have a chat with you.❞︎ PAL said.

(Y/n) sighed annoyedly. Damn it, they're locked out!

(Y/n) and PAL hurried to the back of the mansion and oh thank God, it was unlocked. The girls rushed inside and went into a frenzy looking for (S/n)'s headphones. They must've been in there a good twenty minutes before giving up and heading back out to the car.

❝︎We didn't find them.❞︎ (Y/n) announced.

❝︎Oh, that's okay! They were in the trunk the entire time.❞︎ (S/n) smiled.

PAL clenched her fists in anger but (Y/n) put a hand on her shoulder.
❝︎(S/n), seriously? We were freezing our butts off for crying out loud!❞︎ (Y/n) exclaimed.

❝︎Hehe, sorry.❞︎ (S/n) laughed nervously.

PAL looked pissed but just took a deep breath and sat down. (Y/n) sat down next to her, ❝︎Hey, great job handling that anger. I'm proud of you.❞︎

I'm proud of you.
I'm proud of you.
I'm proud of you.

Those words echoed through PAL's head. She smiled, kissing (Y/n) on the forehead.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

❝︎Yo what in the hell is going down in the back of the limo? Penny's like tryna juggle fire.❞︎ Some boy said as he walked and sat down in the front of the limo.

❝︎Who knows.❞︎ (Y/n) shrugged.

❝︎Mh.. I need to go to the bathroom.❞︎ PAL said as she rubbed her eyes tiredly.

❝︎There's one built into the limo.❞︎ (Y/n) said.

❝︎Really?❞︎ PAL asked.

❝︎Yeah, follow me.❞︎ (Y/n) smiled as she unbuckled her seatbelt and lead PAL to the bathroom.

(Y/n) pushed a button on the roof and a staircase came down. A selection menu popped up and (Y/n) pressed "Bathroom". The girls went up the stairs to see two stalls, one a regular one and the other a handicap one.

❝︎Damn, how does this car even have a second story?❞︎ PAL asked.

❝︎That's the neat part, it doesn't. Reality's warped. Grace can warp realities to be any way she wants.❞︎ (Y/n) said.

❝︎Wow.❞︎ PAL said as she smiled at (Y/n).
She bent down and lovingly kissed her on the forehead. (Y/n) kissed PAL on the lips and then pulled away, but PAL pulled her back in for more. Man, it was heating up in here, and it got even hotter when PAL pulled (Y/n) into the stall.

❝︎I... Thought you had to go to the bathroom?❞︎ (Y/n) said breathlessly.

❝︎Tch, you honestly thought that? Now come here, I want some.❞︎ PAL said as she continued to kiss (Y/n) in the handicap stall.

(Y/n)'s face was burning hot with blush, full on enjoying this. Damn, (Y/n) had never seen PAL so horny. And woo, she was horny now, too. PAL licked (Y/n)'s lips, hinting that she wanted entrance. (Y/n) denied it for a while but finally let PAL wriggle her tongue into her mouth. Woo, that somehow made (Y/n) heat up even more. The girls were having a full on make out until they heard the main bathroom door open and close.

❝︎Maybe... Maybe we should stop?❞︎ (Y/n) whispered.

❝︎No. Let them hear it.❞︎ PAL snarled as she aggressively kissed (Y/n).

(Y/n) tensed up and pulled away, whispering, ❝︎You know there are bedroom stalls, right? Like, they look like bathroom stalls but they have a pullout bed.❞︎

PAL smirked, ❝︎Oh? Well then, I should've said that I was tired earlier.❞︎
PAL got up and picked (Y/n) up, slinging her over her shoulder.

❝︎P-PAL!❞︎ (Y/n) exclaimed.

PAL just laughed and walked out of the bathroom. PAL made (Y/n) select "Sleep Zone" and (Y/n) picked the first stall. PAL insisted on the last one but (Y/n) explained how dirty the last stalls were because everyone wanted to sleep away from the door because that's where people enter, the ones closer to the entrance are always cleaner.

❝︎Ah, come here, you.❞︎ PAL said as she held (Y/n)'s hand, sliding open a stall door and going inside.
PAL shut the door, locking it and pulling the blinds down, shutting them.

(Y/n) felt her heart racing as PAL picked her up and pulled out the layout bed, setting her on it. PAL got on top of her and licked and kissed all down her neck. (Y/n) was blushing madly as PAL lifted her shirt off. Oh man, PAL admired her chest.

❝︎Aw~ Cute~!❞︎ PAL said as she kissed all around on her chest, eventually undoing the clasp on her bra.
PAL ripped that sucker off, along with (Y/n)'s pants and underwear. (Y/n) realized this was about to happen and was like Oh shit-. She breathed heavily as PAL got undressed herself and went into her PAL-Bot form since she was really freaking strong in that form. She knew (Y/n) had a knife kink and scratched down her back with her black and cyan claws, drawing a little blood. A small whimper came from (Y/n) as PAL laid her back down on the mattress, pulling the sheets and covers up over them. (Y/n) heard a small click noise from PAL's pelvic area and tried to point her gaze downwards, but PAL wouldn't let her. PAL kept tilting her chin up so she couldn't see. (Y/n) felt something against her entrance and blushed darkly.

❝︎I-Is that a-?❞︎

❝︎Shush.❞︎

Shove.

(Y/n) yelped in pain. Jesus Christ, she was huge. PAL smirked. Damn, she must've been at least 5.5 inches and 3 inches thick around! She started off slowly... And then...

Oh man . .

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

.

God I'm so fucking nervous to write this pls don't hate me for wanting to frick a phone 😭

..
.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

❝︎WE'RE NO STRANGERS TO LOVE
YOU KNOW THE RULES AND SO DO I
A FULL COMMITMENT'S WHAT I'M THINKING OF
YOU WOULDN'T GET THIS FROM ANY OTHER GUY
I JUST WANNA TELL YOU HOW I'M FEELING
GOTTA MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN
NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU
NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY
NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE
NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU
WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR SO LONG
YOUR HEART'S BEEN ACHING BUT YOU'RE TOO SHY TO SAY IT
INSIDE WE BOTH KNOW WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON
WE KNOW THE GAME AND WE'RE GONNA PLAY IT
AND IF YOU ASK ME HOW I'M FEELING
DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE TOO BLIND TO SEE
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN
NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU
NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY
NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE
NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN
NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU
NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY
NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE
NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU
NEVER GONNA GIVE, NEVER GONNA GIVE
(GIVE YOU UP)
(OOH) NEVER GONNA GIVE, NEVER GONNA GIVE
(GIVE YOU UP)
WE'VE KNOWN EACH OTHER FOR SO LONG
YOUR HEART'S BEEN ACHING BUT YOU'RE TOO SHY TO SAY IT
INSIDE WE BOTH KNOW WHAT'S BEEN GOING ON
WE KNOW THE GAME AND WE'RE GONNA PLAY IT
I JUST WANNA TELL YOU HOW I'M FEELING
GOTTA MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN
NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU
NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY
NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE
NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN
NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU
NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY
NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE
NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU
NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN
NEVER GONNA RUN AROUND AND DESERT YOU
NEVER GONNA MAKE YOU CRY
NEVER GONNA SAY GOODBYE
NEVER GONNA TELL A LIE AND HURT YOU-❞︎ Rick Astley sang, appearing out of nowhere.

Then, suddenly, the limo converted into a rocket and was pointed up at the sky.

❝︎ATTENTION ALL PASSENGERS, OUR FINAL DESTINATION HAS BEEN CHANGED! WE'RE GOING TO SATURN!❞︎ A man's voice said over the intercom.

Woosh! The now rocket-limo was blasted into the sky at the speed of light. While out in space, a giant dancing banana peel broke through the glass of (Y/n) and PAL's stall, slowly suffocating them due to the lack of fucking oxygen in space. Other food items and singing aliens along with the amongus imposter went into their stall. It was too much. (Y/n) and PAL couldn't handle it.

(Y/N) AND PAL DIED.

":)" Said :).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4K 93 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
439K 12.6K 52
"why do you vape? it's bad for you. you know that, right?" she asked quietly after a moment. "i know it is, but i can't stop now. it's an addiction."...
21 5 27
Synopsis: Indie: "Uh," I take a moment, not to just get in the car, but for what I'm about to say. "I-I'm still scared." "Why?" Uncle Kimmy says. "...
740 11 40
Jordan's in love with two people (who are in love with each other), he hasn't spoken to his parents in five years, and despite working almost sixty h...